The New Product Release Thread

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
This anticipation for the PES pre is killing me. I didn't even expect to see or hear anything about it for another half a year if not longer. Now that I know it is potentially close by.......CAN'T WAIT!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure PES would not put beta alanine in their pre because ive seen mr cooper voice is opinion on it and it wasnt positive
same goes with DAA lol and NMT.. bdcc is steve at it again asking for these to be included in the formulations lol "bro beta alanine is sickkkk i love the tingles m8"

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
think of the worst pre workout profile ever lol

Itchy Mind boggling Bunk Blend
-
900mg Caffeine anhydrous, 10,000mg Beta-Alanine, 50mg L-Citriline,
10mg Glutamine, 40mg GreenTea, L-Arginine, 9000mg GMS (Glycerol Mono),

Mega Prolactin Crash Matrix
-
N-Methly-Tyramine, D-Aspartic Acid, Horny Goat Weed
Surcalose, Ace-K, Stevia, Red1, Blue 5, Yellow 6.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
think of the worst pre workout profile ever lol

Itchy Mind boggling Bunk Blend
-
900mg Caffeine anhydrous, 10,000mg Beta-Alanine, 50mg L-Citriline,
10mg Glutamine, 40mg GreenTea, L-Arginine, 9000mg GMS (Glycerol Mono),

Mega Prolactin Crash Matrix
-
N-Methly-Tyramine, D-Aspartic Acid, Horny Goat Weed
Surcalose, Ace-K, Stevia, Red1, Blue 5, Yellow 6.
You're forgetting CEE and enough niacin to make you feel like you fell asleep on the surface of the sun without any sunscreen. Oh, and a huge, multi-gram dose of Vitamin C.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I don't like BA in pre workouts; nor will it include DAA and NMT. Won't keep playing the guessing game though :)
Can you answer this then: will the Watermelon flavour be coming to the US version of the pre as well? And any possible new flavours with this release?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you answer this then: will the Watermelon flavour be coming to the US version of the pre as well? And any possible new flavours with this release?
You mean the stim pre? I can't really confirm flavours because the profiles will be different so it would require different flavouring agents etc. Aussie market has diff flavour preferences too

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I don't like BA in pre workouts; nor will it include DAA and NMT. Won't keep playing the guessing game though :)
haha i didn't expect it would have DAA or NMT, but wasn't sure of BA that's a good move then. now lets hear about the novel stims and focus enhancers in it ;)

Target A2 + CDP Citicoline (similar to enhanced) + Norcodrene along with High Volume+Ergonine is an awesome stack.

Something along these lines would be cool maybe

per scoop

- 2.5mg Rauwolscine (Alpha Yohimbine)
- Novel Stimulant (??????)
- 50mg Higenamine Norcoclaurine HCI
- 300mg CDP Citicoline
- 100mg Theacrine (TeaCrine)
- Sceletium Tortuosum (Zembrin)
- Biopiperine

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i didn't expect it would have DAA or NMT, but wasn't sure of BA that's a good move then. now lets hear about the novel stims and focus enhancers in it ;)

Target A2 + CDP Citicoline (similar to enhanced) + Norcodrene along with High Volume+Ergonine is an awesome stack.

Something along these lines would be cool maybe

per scoop

- 2.5mg Rauwolscine (Alpha Yohimbine)
- Novel Stimulant (??????)
- 50mg Higenamine Norcoclaurine HCI
- 300mg CDP Citicoline
- 100mg Theacrine (TeaCrine)
- Sceletium Tortuosum (Zembrin)
- Biopiperine
No caffeine? I'd rather have plain old caffeine over Theacrine, which has been underwhelming in my limited experience with it. I've never tried Zembrin, but I do like kanna powder (non-extract) at at 50-100mg. I also like theanine when I take something stim-heavy.

I'm curious to see what this novel stim will be, but I'd be happy with a well-formulated, non-prop blend stim-based product with DMAA. :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean the stim pre? I can't really confirm flavours because the profiles will be different so it would require different flavouring agents etc. Aussie market has diff flavour preferences too
Apparently Australians are the only ones who like Peach Mango ...NOT!! Stop slacking brah.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This anticipation for the PES pre is killing me. I didn't even expect to see or hear anything about it for another half a year if not longer. Now that I know it is potentially close by.......CAN'T WAIT!
Really??? Well I have been waiting for their next (stim) pwo since Enhanced was discontinued. This wait has been ridiculous IMO!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

"The options were Chocolate Mint, Peaches & Cream, Cinnamon French Toast and Salted Caramel, all very different recipes compared to what the supplement currently has. The brand has now come to a decision and actually decided to launch two. Flavors number five and six for NutriWhey are officially going to be Salted Caramel, and the one we wanted to see become reality, Cinnamon Toast. Nutriforce has said fans can expect to see both new additions on sale very soon, with Salted Caramel and Cinnamon Toast going online next month then everywhere else in January."

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently Australians are the only ones who like Peach Mango ...NOT!! Stop slacking brah.
I don't choose the flavours :) I would love a mango!

Really??? Well I have been waiting for their next (stim) pwo since Enhanced was discontinued. This wait has been ridiculous IMO!
Sorry, we have had a lot on the plate. Several products, several new flavours, etc. We have a few new products coming out, so we apologize for the delay. We spent almost a year looking for a new stimulant that is not only effective, but is compliant because we don't want it to go away 6 months after introducing it. Not only do we research ingredients, but we actually test them so it takes time.

How about MANGO to the US
Make it happen!
I don't decide the flavours

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, we have had a lot on the plate. Several products, several new flavours, etc. We have a few new products coming out, so we apologize for the delay. We spent almost a year looking for a new stimulant that is not only effective, but is compliant because we don't want it to go away 6 months after introducing it. Not only do we research ingredients, but we actually test them so it takes time.
Wait....
You.... You mean you don't have a magic supplement making machine in a sketchy looking warehouse that just spits out amazing new supplements?!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wait....
You.... You mean you don't have a magic supplement making machine in a sketchy looking warehouse that just spits out amazing new supplements?!
Synapsin is a warlock by trade, but also a stand-up guy who likes to do things with his own mind/hands

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Candy flavored aminos and now another cereal flavored protein powder. Looks like black friday will be the release.

12111944_881793508605560_722001005956504463_n.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If they make a Captain Crunch with Berries, I'll have to try it.
I'd want fruit loops or fruity pebbles first. That or a French toast crunch

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do we know much about how trustworthy this company is?
I haven't seen anything bad about them... Just because they're not well known or big doesn't mean they have bad products.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't seen anything bad about them... Just because they're not well known or big doesn't mean they have bad products.
Doesn't meant their products meet 3rd party verification either if it was tested.
In this market now and days anyone can be held accountable for not meeting label claims. We have seen some big names fall victim to doing so. On the flip side of the coin, you do not need to be a big name to be found guilty of spiking your product.

Usually smaller companies who do not generate enough revenue are at risk because protein in general does not make money. Hell most companies that make a protein barley break even or lose money making it. The cost of the raw's to produce it usually do not generate a profit. That is why companies try and cut corners or spike their product with low grade amino's or fillers. To produce a product under cost, continue to sell under what it should cost to make, and try to make a little extra $$.

until we see a test we just play the guessing game.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Doesn't meant their products meet 3rd party verification either if it was tested.
In this market now and days anyone can be held accountable for not meeting label claims. We have seen some big names fall victim to doing so. On the flip side of the coin, you do not need to be a big name to be found guilty of spiking your product.

Usually smaller companies who do not generate enough revenue are at risk because protein in general does not make money. Hell most companies that make a protein barley break even or lose money making it. The cost of the raw's to produce it usually do not generate a profit. That is why companies try and cut corners or spike their product with low grade amino's or fillers. To produce a product under cost, continue to sell under what it should cost to make, and try to make a little extra $$.

Well considering they sell it at $99/5lb most of the time id say there's some margin there ha. Small companies also can't afford to get testing done so I'm sure that plays a role.

Frankly, I'm of the opinion that you're innocent until proven guilty so that's my stance on trying a new or smaller brand. That and the fact that a small company has everything to lose with just one bad product review.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well considering they sell it at $99/5lb most of the time id say there's some margin there ha. Small companies also can't afford to get testing done so I'm sure that plays a role.

Frankly, I'm of the opinion that you're innocent until proven guilty so that's my stance on trying a new or smaller brand. That and the fact that a small company has everything to lose with just one bad product review.
This.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

thats because they sell it off their own webpage, send it to a retailers and the price would drop greatly.

Same could be said with company and selling off their own webpage, look at when it goes to a Nutraplanet, Orbit etc.. the price drops down to MAP pricing or a bit below (promotions)

Anyone can say they are innocent until proven guilty. but lettuce be real. this is america. somehow the tides have turned to be vice versa that statement. Especially in an industry where a lot of flaws have been exposed this year alone.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

There are much better margins in protein now than only a year ago, milk prices are hovering around multi year lows and there have been a number of aggressive takeovers recently by a number of dairy giants. These company's are planning to significantly increase supply over the short term. So id imagine milk prices are going to stay subdued for quite some time.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Tons of marshmallows and a very unique flavor
Agreed. Sweet creamy type flavour. It is one that you may want to rotate vs have every singe day but when you have as much Boone and I not a problem ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thats because they sell it off their own webpage, send it to a retailers and the price would drop greatly.

Same could be said with company and selling off their own webpage, look at when it goes to a Nutraplanet, Orbit etc.. the price drops down to MAP pricing or a bit below (promotions)

Anyone can say they are innocent until proven guilty. but lettuce be real. this is america. somehow the tides have turned to be vice versa that statement. Especially in an industry where a lot of flaws have been exposed this year alone.
But the fact that they ONLY sell it off their webpage negates your whole statement here. They still get full margin regardless.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But the fact that they ONLY sell it off their webpage negates your whole statement here. They still get full margin regardless.
Sure they get "full margin" does not make it a more liable company or a more trust worthy company. There are a lot of "Smaller" Companies that sell just off their webpage half of the AM Community has never heard of. Does that make it a more loyal or trust worthy company? not so much. go to smaller cities all over the US, you will hear some random company in a local gym. Chances are their product or in this case "protein powder" is not tested. Nor do we know if it meets label claims. I was in Cincy for a show and some company named MAXXX nutrition all they sold were prop blend BCAA, pre-workout, and a protein powder that was really questionable due to the amount in each product.

Making a larger margin does not always mean its a "legit" company because it sells directly from their site.

this article sums it up pretty well

https://blog.priceplow.com/protein-scam-amino-acid-spiking

just look at the lawsuits from the last year:
July 1, 2014: Body Fortress Lawsuit
November 4, 2014: A GNC and 4 Dimension Nutrition joint class action
November 11, 2014: The CVS Lawsuit was filed regarding CVS Whey Protein Powder.
Giant Sports (Delicious Protein)
November 13, 2014: Inner Armour Class Action Lawsuit (Mass Peak and Nitro Peak)
November 19, 2014: New Whey Lawsuit (Multi-Pro)
November 19, 2014: Pro Supps PS Whey Lawsuit served.
November 19, 2014: Fit Foods (Mutant Whey)
ALLMAX Lawsuit (Hexapro Protein Powder)
January 23, 2015: CytoSport Muscle Milk Family Lawsuit (note that this is not for spiking! It’s allegedly just under-dosed protein and not having L-Glutamine!)
January 28, 2015: MusclePharm Arnold Schwarzenegger Iron Mass

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like this is finally for sale

anyone picking it up
?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Whats up AM- Quick Heads up. IML is getting ready to release a new product called "R-ANDRO" aka R DHEA aka Androsterone. Exact ingredient that was in the Legendary Product- Andro Hard by Primordial Performance.

**Bottle pictured is not the Actual Final Bottle Label**

R- ANDRO -Main effects –

+ Strength
+ Hardening
+ Bloat reduction
+ Recovery
+ Anti-estrogen
+ Sex drive
+ Aggression

Primary metabolite –

Androstanediol (5-AA)

Description –

R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as androsterone.

This naturally occurring hormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). (10, 18) Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. (19,20) However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.

R-DHEA will stack well with 5-DHEA or 4-DHEA as it will help reduce water retention from under the skin, thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. R-DHEA also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. (21)

Strength gains will also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. (20) This will increase explosive power with minimal bodyweight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities.

The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA will also help support libido and erection hardness. (20) This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) gyno. (22, 23)

Side-effects from R-DHEA will be limited to androgenic side-effects such as oily skin, acne, and increased hair shedding if the user is prone. These side effects are mild and temporary for most users.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it going to be 3 capsules per serving so 300mg per dose? WesleyInman

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it going to be 3 capsules per serving so 300mg per dose? WesleyInman
Honestly i don't know what they are suggesting for serving size?

I personally like to run this compound at 2-300mgs ED alongside 2-300mgs of Epiandro ED also. If you remember, Andro Hard dosages, I wanna say was 750mgs per day. If this is true, then this compound will be expensive to run at those dosages. On a good note, this has piperine and grapefruit extract as a delivery system which will make the 100mgs per capsule more effective.

The Randro will also be esterfied, same exact as it was in AndroHard.