The New Product Release Thread

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
#1 international seller, thats why it has always dominated the market.
this. I am kinda interested to try their revised vanilla flavor too. I remember that it was beyond bland when I had it as a newbie

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets be real here, I think even most of us have used ON in the past. I know I did, but I was a noob and that was before visiting forums.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yea of course I used ON. I used it a lot for a long period of time before forums

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its gonna be a game this year to see how much pumpkin I can stuff in a 1br apartment ha
Store in in your cheeks like a chipmunk lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Store in in your cheeks like a chipmunk lol.
hahaha thats what I look like in January every year anyways ;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone post up Evomuse new product Testruction in here yet? The profile and write up looks quality just as all of Matt's other products are.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But....they were on the list of companies caught protein spiking...I was very disappointed
That's not correct, probably shouldn't spread lies, it's a good way to get sued for libel

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a list that was released I can find the list and link it here. Sued for lies. LMAO! Please sue me. You wanna sue someone sue chaos and pain. The link of spiked powders is provided from their website http://www.dangerandplay.com/2014/10/14/rich-gaspari-amino-spiking-marc-lobliner/
Well, you clearly are too stupid to understand that merely parroting something is still libel.

There's absolutely no proof that any of those numbers are correct. They have not been proven in court, corroborated by third party experts, etc.

Also, it's not amino spiked at 86.6% label claims. You realize forum members have been sued for things like you are doing?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you clearly are too stupid to understand that merely parroting something is still libel.

There's absolutely no proof that any of those numbers are correct. They have not been proven in court, corroborated by third party experts, etc.

Also, it's not amino spiked at 86.6% label claims. You realize forum members have been sued for things like you are doing?
Those numbers are from labdoor.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You obviously can't ask a family lawyer lol
You need to consult a litigation lawyer with experience in this facet of business

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry James I deleted the posts. Now you can continue masturbating to your tub of ON protein powder

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You need to consult a litigation lawyer with experience in this facet of business
Dude I really don't care anymore. I'm out of this thread. Peace. Getting threatened to get sued for what? Clearly I was ignorant in my comments. Happens to the best of us. You come here expecting to talk and feel comfortable and then **** like this happens. I just don't get it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They aren't going to sue you. I'm not even sure they have a case. In some/most jurisdictions, you have a couple of defenses.

Regardless, suing a consumer bc they didn't like what he said seems like a PR nightmare.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally when someone refers to their family lawyer, it's a lawyer that their family has on retainer. Not necessarily someone that just practices family law. It could be a probate attorney, a boutique attorney, or a partner at a multinational law firm. Who knows.

Further, this libel stuff is stupid. He made a statement that he reasonably believed to be true. He posted a link of where he got his information.

If you're gonna run around threatening to sue everyone on a forum bc they said something incorrect about your product these forums are going to go out of business ASAP.

There are tons of incorrect information posted in nearly every thread. And this is the first mention I've ever seen of a law suit.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally when someone refers to their family lawyer, it's a lawyer that their family has on retainer. Not necessarily someone that just practices family law. It could be a probate attorney, a boutique attorney, or a partner at a multinational law firm. Who knows.

Further, this libel stuff is stupid. He made a statement that he reasonably believed to be true. He posted a link of where he got his information.

If you're gonna run around threatening to sue everyone on a forum bc they said something incorrect about your product these forums are going to go out of business ASAP.

There are tons of incorrect information posted in nearly every thread. And this is the first mention I've ever seen of a law suit.
Two diff companies have tried to sue me in the past for my opinion. That is why I almost never comment on other products and only stay exclusively in ingredient threads/ PES threads. Not because I don't want to help, but because I don't want the grief

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone post up Evomuse new product Testruction in here yet? The profile and write up looks quality just as all of Matt's other products are.
Im waitnig on it!

Mike

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
A company is only going to sue you if your opinion is well respected in the supplement industry or forums and will have a significant influence on other people's perception, thus actually having an impact on their sales.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
]A company is only going to sue you if your opinion is well respected [/B]in the supplement industry or forums and will have a significant influence on other people's perception, thus actually having an impact on their sales.
So I actually feel unimportant that I have not got sued...

:type: I heard Select Blondie does not actually contain any blond human hairs in it...throw out my tub??

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

:type: I heard Select Blondie does not actually contain any blond human hairs in it...throw out my tub??
That's because it's made from crushed crickets. False advertising if I've ever seen it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cricket protein; the most anabolic of the protonz.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I'm sad I missed this last night (I'm a corporate litigation attorney)!! I'm just impressed that James used the correct defamation term! Many people mix up libel and slander. Well done. Okay, now what's up with more new supps??

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha I'm sad I missed this last night (I'm a corporate litigation attorney)!! I'm just impressed that James used the correct defamation term! Many people mix up libel and slander. Well done. Okay, now what's up with more new supps??
I'm a biglaw lawyer. I sure hope I know the difference. I still remember some stuff from the NY and MA bar exams lol.

Back to our regularly scheduled program

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

...no blondies...

I feel.... I feel so betrayed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core ABC to release "White Appletini" flavor in their BCAA product.
Saw it on Instagram.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why it's important to use terms like "in my opinion " or "my personal experience " in reviews. That's some info you can get from me without being one of my billable accounts .

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pale American Appletini...............Better ??

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Why does it have to be white appletini? Did Donald Trump sponsor this......
Furthermore, what the hell is a white apple that you use to make this appletini? Probably genetically modified.
Where are these fruits grown and who is picking them? Trump would say build a wall!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Furthermore, what the hell is a white apple that you use to make this appletini? Probably genetically modified.
Where are these fruits grown and who is picking them? Trump would say build a wall!
Steroid apples. No longer natty

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Probably the most under appreciated/mentioned BCAA product.
I agree. With the healthy dose of added Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate, it was prob the best BCAA product out there, and it used to be one of the cheapest around, but at least in the Canadian BB.com store, they jacked the prices to insane levels. Now I gotta say AminoIV has taken the crown, so long as prices stay down.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ohn Meadows protein bars i know they are very new

price tag is hefty though
6 bars for 23$
18g Fat, 22g Carbs, 20g Protein, 7g fiber

Probably the most under appreciated/mentioned BCAA product.
could not agree more

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohn Meadows protein bars i know they are very new

price tag is hefty though
6 bars for 23$
18g Fat, 22g Carbs, 20g Protein, 7g fiber

could not agree more
For that price better be cricket protein

Driven2lift