Based on what GNO just said I would guess that TEST1FY has ARA in it

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Based on what GNO just said I would guess that TEST1FY has ARA in it
Not sure how it works from a manufacturing standpoint so I could be way wrong, but being ArA is an oil, I wouldn't think it would be feasible in a multi-ingredient formula. The powder versions available I think are like 5-10% ArA.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how it works from a manufacturing standpoint so I could be way wrong, but being ArA is an oil, I wouldn't think it would be feasible in a multi-ingredient formula. The powder versions available I think are like 5-10% ArA.
This is OL we are talking about. Anything is feasible

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I see you missed the point again. I will BOLD it again
Not all non-stim pre-workouts are in adequate doses
All are not open labels and some are prop blends.

for instance:

Citrulline is very underdosed

and here 6g (tub on right) instead of 1 or so grams per serving

and some are prop blends.
Do you want a prop blend and not knowing how much you get in a non-stim or a product that has an open label in adequate doses?

no not all non-stim pre-workouts are the same.
Allow me to point out that you said:
"another reason why layne kept his pre workout caffeine free is to allow stacking". You did not mention open label or adequete doses in relation to his product AT ALL. Yes, you mentioned it in relation to OLs product, but that was a compliment of that product, not laynes. At least thats how I read it.

Ergo, you said it is stackable because it is caffeine free. Caffeine free is an important component of stim free pre workouts. So why did you single out Laynes product with what is actually an entire category?

Then you claim I miss the point when your initial point was that its caffeine free. I was just asking why you singled it out.

Seems slightly unfair

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ETA on Joint Support XT?
Its coming very soon. Write up is almost done :)

Soon is the best I can do just in case something holds up the process haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Am I? I was just asking a question. I was more interested in why he singled out laynes when there are a tonne of non stim pre workouts.
Allow me to point out that you said:
"another reason why layne kept his pre workout caffeine free is to allow stacking". You did not mention open label or adequete doses .
Another reason why Layne kept his pre-workout caffeine free. This allows for major flexibility and stacking. Another reason why OL (with such a diverse profile) in adequate doses makes a very good product.
This refers to both Layne's product and OL's products. Another reason why i posted the label's to show my point.

At least thats how I read it.
and that is why you "Assumed" that for your statement.
As others clearly pointed out , they saw my stance quite clear.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dw the people who enjoyed the lower stim option are really going to like the stim free version. It is not just the stim version minus the energy blend ;) a simple caffeine cap with it, and i bet everyone will be pleased ;)
Another reason why Layne kept his pre-workout caffeine free. This allows for major flexibility and stacking. Another reason why OL (with such a diverse profile) in adequate doses makes a very good product.
Let's quote in context, eh? This has been made into a bigger deal than intended. But based on the post you quoted which is about stims, its not hard to deduce why I asked.

Condesending remarks will draw me back into the convo.

Anywho, moving on in life.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jack3d Factory set to make an intra-workout supplement and should be up for beta-testing soon
many enjoy their pre-workout Altius

Anywho, moving on in life.
And again you missed my Point, not your point in my statement, and it is noted by others on here who even commented on your remark.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jack3d Factory set to make an intra-workout supplement and should be up for beta-testing soon
many enjoy their pre-workout Altius

And again you missed my Point, not your point in my statement, and it is noted by others on here who even commented on your remark.
Ok man. :thumbsup:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ i cant imagine a coffee BCAA tasting right at all

nbfootball65

Awards
The regular series tasted great, has caffeine in it too, sorta a replacement for coffee :gas:

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You both have valid points. English is a silly language but both of your readings and construction have merit. That being said, you both have good insight and bring good knowledge to the board and there is not much to gain from a back and forth grammatical argument besides e-pride, which doesn't count for much unless you're a twelve year old on Call of Duty.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You both have valid points. English is a silly language but both of your readings and construction have merit. That being said, you both have good insight and bring good knowledge to the board and there is not much to gain from a back and forth grammatical argument besides e-pride, which doesn't count for much unless you're a twelve year old on Call of Duty.
Aint that the truth, lol.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, I see Slap Nutrition (ever heard of them?) Is coming out with a salted caramel bcaa/intra flavor... Doesn't sound too appealing to me at least in context of an intra drink...
I know some people don't like certain flavours for aminos or fruity protein flavours. I can go either way if the flavouring is done right.

On the other hand some ingredients are very hard to mask and would require excessive amounts of flavouring.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you look up Scivation on Instagram
They show a picture of their new Xtend Capsules (no label was shown) guessing same as powder but made into caps for convenience.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

After unfortunately getting its launch pushed back in mid August, this week Performax Labs has released the last update on its long-awaited nutrient partitioning formula SlinMax. While we do have important details on the supplement’s launch, we also have something a lot more interesting with the facts panel behind the product. As previously confirmed SlinMax promises increases in muscle fullness, pumps and vascularity, a combination of effects that does in fact rely on a total of six different ingredients.

Looking at the label for Performax Labs’ SlinMax, the supplement’s contents are broken up into two blends, although as per usual every ingredient is transparently dosed. Making up the formula’s nutrient partitioning complex you have 750mg of agmatine sulfate and 250mg of Na-R-ALA. Rounding out the list are the remaining four, all packed into SlinMax’s GDA blend with 200mg of berberine HCl, 100mg each of banaba extract and trigonella seed isolate and 5mg of black pepper extract. Those numbers are all based on the product’s two capsule serving amount, with 60 servings making up each bottle of SlinMax.

On top of the formula reveal as mentioned we do also have some important release information. Basically for the first time ever Performax Labs is going to be launching a supplement through its own website. It is some time next week that SlinMax will go on sale at performaxlabs.com, then at the usual retailers a couple of weeks later. The brand is of course going to be introducing the product at a very good price, however to get in on the deal you will need to be signed up to its newsletter.

Its going up for sale tomorrow directly from www.PerformaxLabs.com, make sure your signed up to our news letter to receive the 35% discount!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A little more about the new Conqu3r Unleashed:

"Firstly Conquer Unleashed is going to feature five patented ingredients, with two of those being HydroMax glycerol dosed at 2g, and AlphaSize alpha GPC at 250mg. From there things do get a little less interesting, with the other details being a 280g tub size which divides up into 40 servings."

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here we go on Conqu3r GNO

As exciting as the new Olympus Labs product is, today has only really given us a small look at the outside of Conquer Unleashed with not a lot about the inside. While the preview isn’t much, it does confirm a handful of details for the supplement. Firstly Conquer Unleashed is going to feature five patented ingredients, with two of those being HydroMax glycerol dosed at 2g, and AlphaSize alpha GPC at 250mg. From there things do get a little less interesting, with the other details being a 280g tub size which divides up into 40 servings.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems liked Animal's Juiced Aminos is going to get a new version, a stimulated version. It seems like a lot of companies are starting to add caffeine to their amino products. I really hope that these caffeinated version do not eventually replace plain amino products.

Animal has released a teaser today for an upcoming supplement, that initially just looks like another Juiced Aminos. On closer inspection though it’s pretty clear the product is something entirely new, based on both the small visible portion of the title and its iconic graphic. As you can see the supplement has a two-word title with the second part being “Aminos”. The first word is where the mystery is as the only letters we can make out are “KED”.

While “KED” isn’t much to go off, judging by the little amount of room the product has to the left of the visible half, we’re thinking there is only space for about three letters. With that in mind there is really just the one suitable title we can think of right now, and that is Jacked Aminos. Spiked Aminos is another one that fits, however there is a more important question you might have about the supplement. What makes Animal’s next amino formula different from its current competitor, Juiced Aminos?
Basically if the name is Spiked or Jacked Aminos it’s going to be extremely fitting. The mystery product is in fact a caffeinated solution, that we can currently only confirm three ingredients for. Being an amino the supplement is of course going to feature BCAAs, which if they’re the same as they are in Juiced Aminos, they will be at the traditional 2:1:1 ratio. As for the other two ingredients we know of, caffeine as well as beta-alanine are also going to be in the mix.
Knowing Animal another teaser for its energized amino formula will be along soon, likely confirming the name and any other ingredients it’s packed into the product.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Spiked aminos..... taking transparency to a whole new level

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually take an Amino & Muscle Fiber drink before bed, I don't need caffeine in take !!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
final nail in the AS coffin?
Can't say 100% but AS line of products more than likely moving to PEScience Superior Essentials Series.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
By the way, the letter that's cutoff of the new amino product by animal looks more like an X than a K to me. Someone said it looks like a word that ends in "KED" I would argue it looks looks more like "XED".

Just my opinion who knows

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I pulled the trigger on Innova Pharm Limitless and have not been disappointed. The focus is pretty insane. Bummed that it has phenylpiracetam in it because I can't take it every day (don't want to build up a tolerance). Although, it does add a great mood boosting effect. I'll definitely be using this 2-4 times/week.

Oh, and since I'm a junkie, I also ordered some Gold Star Triple X because it doesn't have phenylpiracetam. I'll throw up a comparison when it arrives.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Full 5g Creatine Monohydrate and Magnesium Creatine Chelate evenly split, 2.5g Betaine, 2.5g LALG, 1g of each Taurine, Glycerol and COP, huge dose and first company im aware of to use 90% Amentoflavone and full electrolyte complex. Ive been using this for past couple weeks and the strength and endurance are amazing!!
CreMax XT has officially launched!! Nutriverse has a awesome introductory deal offering 20% off!!

Orbit Supplements will also be running an awesome intro special on this product!