The New Product Release Thread

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picture of Cookies and Cream Mission 1 MT Bars

Those actually look great, very impressed so far...

I tried a MusclePharm Bday Cake combat bar. One of the best tasting (lower carb) bars I have tried.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking for the Bday cake everywhere. Can't find it in TO :(.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those actually look great, very impressed so far...

I tried a MusclePharm Bday Cake combat bar. One of the best tasting (lower carb) bars I have tried.
Winston gave me one. Mixed it into Cor-Fetti Sludge was good
The bar should weight around like 60g and mine was 91g
I got the super sized Bar.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Winston gave me one. Mixed it into Cor-Fetti Sludge was good
The bar should weight around like 60g and mine was 91g
I got the super sized Bar.

Me waiting for your conqu3r unleashed review = skeleton.jpg

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been looking for the Bday cake everywhere. Can't find it in TO :(.
I split a box with a buddy from the US who got it at GNC (they have the exclusive).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed

Taste

Krushed Kandy – Olympus Labs reformulated Conqu3r DemiGod and brought on a new flavor called Krushed Kandy. This is going to be a twist on Cotton Candy. Right away I mixed the sample I got in 10z of water. After a few sips I got a mix of a blue raspberry and cotton candy mixture. Not to say one overpowered the other, but a good 50/50 blend of both. I would say OL Took a step up from their previous flavors of the DemiGod Conqu3r with this one. It is not overly tart or strong, but mildly refreshing. There is a slight aftertaste to this product, nothing artificial though.

Mixability

No Problems. Glycerol can sometimes foam when utilized in pre-workouts or pump products, but this seemed to settle pretty easy when mixed up. I usually mix my products the night before and just grab before I leave for my early AM sessions. 15-20 shakes in 10oz of water and this was good to go.

Formula

The Formula is not released for the new OL Conqu3r Unleashed, but judging off my workout I can clearly see it does not lack pump ingredients. If I were to guess the Agmatine, and glycerol are still present in this formula. Instantly I could feel my veins and arms start getting hard after a few working sets. I also noticed the energy was very strong. My sweet spot is around 200mg caffeine, and this seemed to push the edge. If I were to take a stab my guess would be 250-300mg caffeine per serving of Conqu3r Unleashed. I could be playing the guessing game here, but the focus aspect seemed to be stronger in this version compared to the Demigod. OL may have utilized different forms of nootropics to add on top of a hefty dose of caffeine. An OL rep has confirmed that the only nootropic in the formula is Alpha-GPC so must be something else.

Workout Reaction

Right away I took this upon waking in a fasted state. 15 minute prior to my workout is usually when I dose my pre-workouts because I do a bit of stretching and warming up before I hit the weights. I decided to use this on an Upperbody day because I figured this would provide incredible pumps, which I do not like on leg day. Nearly 2-3 sets into my warm-up and working sets I felt my skin already harden. My veins started to pop, and I knew this formula (whatever It is) was loaded again with pump agents. Like the previous version (DemiGod) I would suspect Agmatine and glycerol and Citrulline. OL was known for this in the original conqu3r so I hope they carry it over onto the next one.

My focus and energy were outstanding. The focus aspect surpassed my expectations, as the energy seemed way too strong to my liking. My sweet spot is around 200mg of caffeine and this seemed to be higher just due to experience of using pre-workouts in the past. I felt a slight crash half way through my workout, but the focus and pump aspect prolonged. A 90 minute Chest/Back Sessions was crushed, my body was full of blood throughout my entire upper body, and I felt energy into the post-workout period and on my drive home. Clearly OL stepped up the nootropic game in their formula, or they added some different ingredients from the DemiGod Version to the Unleashed Version. Regardless if you are a stim junkie this is one to suit your bill and pick up just based off one sample alone!

Cost

Unknown ATM, due to this not being released I would be again playing the guessing game. OL makes a quality formula, and uses high dosed products. Because of this you get what you pay for. Most pre-workouts are around 1$ a serving, so I am going to put the cost per serving a bit higher as a guess for the overall cost of the product. Granted Sales may differ from time to time, so you could get this for cheaper than what I am going to guess.

CJNator

Awards

Taste

Krushed Kandy – Olympus Labs reformulated Conqu3r DemiGod and brought on a new flavor called Krushed Kandy. This is going to be a twist on Cotton Candy. Right away I mixed the sample I got in 10z of water. After a few sips I got a mix of a blue raspberry and cotton candy mixture. Not to say one overpowered the other, but a good 50/50 blend of both. I would say OL Took a step up from their previous flavors of the DemiGod Conqu3r with this one. It is not overly tart or strong, but mildly refreshing. There is a slight aftertaste to this product, nothing artificial though.

Mixability

No Problems. Glycerol can sometimes foam when utilized in pre-workouts or pump products, but this seemed to settle pretty easy when mixed up. I usually mix my products the night before and just grab before I leave for my early AM sessions. 15-20 shakes in 10oz of water and this was good to go.

Formula

The Formula is not released for the new OL Conqu3r Unleashed, but judging off my workout I can clearly see it does not lack pump ingredients. If I were to guess the Agmatine, and glycerol are still present in this formula. Instantly I could feel my veins and arms start getting hard after a few working sets. I also noticed the energy was very strong. My sweet spot is around 200mg caffeine, and this seemed to push the edge. If I were to take a stab my guess would be 250-300mg caffeine per serving of Conqu3r Unleashed. I could be playing the guessing game here, but the focus aspect seemed to be stronger in this version compared to the Demigod. OL may have utilized different forms of nootropics to add on top of a hefty dose of caffeine. An OL rep has confirmed that the only nootropic in the formula is Alpha-GPC so must be something else.

Workout Reaction

Right away I took this upon waking in a fasted state. 15 minute prior to my workout is usually when I dose my pre-workouts because I do a bit of stretching and warming up before I hit the weights. I decided to use this on an Upperbody day because I figured this would provide incredible pumps, which I do not like on leg day. Nearly 2-3 sets into my warm-up and working sets I felt my skin already harden. My veins started to pop, and I knew this formula (whatever It is) was loaded again with pump agents. Like the previous version (DemiGod) I would suspect Agmatine and glycerol and Citrulline. OL was known for this in the original conqu3r so I hope they carry it over onto the next one.

My focus and energy were outstanding. The focus aspect surpassed my expectations, as the energy seemed way too strong to my liking. My sweet spot is around 200mg of caffeine and this seemed to be higher just due to experience of using pre-workouts in the past. I felt a slight crash half way through my workout, but the focus and pump aspect prolonged. A 90 minute Chest/Back Sessions was crushed, my body was full of blood throughout my entire upper body, and I felt energy into the post-workout period and on my drive home. Clearly OL stepped up the nootropic game in their formula, or they added some different ingredients from the DemiGod Version to the Unleashed Version. Regardless if you are a stim junkie this is one to suit your bill and pick up just based off one sample alone!

Cost

Unknown ATM, due to this not being released I would be again playing the guessing game. OL makes a quality formula, and uses high dosed products. Because of this you get what you pay for. Most pre-workouts are around 1$ a serving, so I am going to put the cost per serving a bit higher as a guess for the overall cost of the product. Granted Sales may differ from time to time, so you could get this for cheaper than what I am going to guess.

Awesome review! Can't wait to try my sample out!

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I split a box with a buddy from the US who got it at GNC (they have the exclusive).
The Quest protein is good to go. Cracked open the peanut butter flavor today and made a smoothie with it. At first, I was going to say that it is not as strongly flavored as Select but that is incorrect. It is just not as sweet, however the flavoring that is present is still strong. So what is it? Roasted peanut; think PB2 with a more deeper roast element.

It's not peanut butter, but it also isn't pb cookie, pb fluff, pb marsh, choc pb, etc...this is about as close as you are going to get to a peanut flavor with a protein powder. The consistency also came out thick like I expect in a blend, so although there are no third party tests, given this data point and the fact that we are talking about a very large company, I trust the label claims.

Will be buying again whenever it's on sale. Still have to try the salted caramel tub, but will report back when I do.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Taste

Mixability

Formula

Workout Reaction

Cost

Awesome review- and u got a shirt... Jeez I'm
A little Jealous

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Top review Bob!!!

Thanks for the thorough review! As you know, this formula is damn impressive ;). Everyone will definitely be impressed with this new formula

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Top review Bob!!!

Thanks for the thorough review! As you know, this formula is damn impressive ;). Everyone will definitely be impressed with this new formula
I think not everyone will be pleased. I know some of the feedback already going to be coming back from DemiGod to Unleashed. due to some of the small changes, but change cannot please everyone.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established

Taste

Mixability

Formula

Workout Reaction

Cost

Wow amazing review bro :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think not everyone will be pleased. I know some of the feedback already going to be coming back from DemiGod to Unleashed. due to some of the small changes, but change cannot please everyone.
Dw the people who enjoyed the lower stim option are really going to like the stim free version. It is not just the stim version minus the energy blend ;) a simple caffeine cap with it, and i bet everyone will be pleased ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dw the people who enjoyed the lower stim option are really going to like the stim free version. It is not just the stim version minus the energy blend ;) a simple caffeine cap with it, and i bet everyone will be pleased ;)
Another reason why Layne kept his pre-workout caffeine free. This allows for major flexibility and stacking. Another reason why OL (with such a diverse profile) in adequate doses makes a very good product.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree 110%

Not sure which one I am more excited for...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Another reason why Layne kept his pre-workout caffeine free. This allows for major flexibility and stacking. Another reason why OL (with such a diverse profile) in adequate doses makes a very good product.
Like all non stim pre workouts?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the knowledge that you bring to this forum because you are very smart. However, you are always so negative about and to most everything and everyone.

Reactions: GNO

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the knowledge that you bring to this forum because you are very smart. However, you are always so negative about and to most everything and everyone.
I mean....his statement has truth to it. Most supplements/preworkouts that are considered "non-stim" are flexible and can get stacked with many different things. Where's the negativity?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean....his statement has truth to it. Most supplements/preworkouts that are considered "non-stim" are flexible and can get stacked with many different things. Where's the negativity?
Its not necessarily this comment. But it seems like he puts down everything or everyone he can. This was just more subtle

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love the knowledge that you bring to this forum because you are very smart. however , you are always so negative about and to most everything and everyone .
I get a lot of PM's and emails with your exact statement haha

All non stim pre workouts are not adequately dosed

Not all non stim pre workout are also fully open on the label and are prop blends

So no not really

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
There is talk in a different thread of a concentrated PA product made by OL coming out called PhosphaS1ZE

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI sports is releasing a birthday cake protein. Dis should be gewd

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is talk in a different thread of a concentrated PA product made by OL coming out called PhosphaS1ZE
It is going to be an amazing Q4!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been out for a little bit iirc ... curious if it can dethrone COR-Fetti

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a fan of COR-Fetti at all to be honest.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Best birthday cake flavored protein I've had is ISO-100...even at the poverty macros that it flaunts, taste wise it is fantastic and goes beyond "sweeter vanilla" which many brands seem to think birthday cake means...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Am I? I was just asking a question. I was more interested in why he singled out laynes when there are a tonne of non stim pre workouts.

Since when was asking a question considered negative?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I get a lot of PM's and emails with your exact statement haha

All non stim pre workouts are not adequately dosed

Not all non stim pre workout are also fully open on the label and are prop blends

So no not really
A lot of PM's about me? interesting. Be nice if they emailed me instead.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
A lot of PM's about me? interesting. Be nice if they emailed me instead.
I am PMing people on the daily about you......

...asking if they got your nudes ;)

Best birthday cake flavored protein I've had is ISO-100...even at the poverty macros that it flaunts, taste wise it is fantastic and goes beyond "sweeter vanilla" which many brands seem to think birthday cake means...
ISO-100 is solid stuff, but I've never really tried any other Bday Cake protein.

How is AI whey in general? I was thinking of buying some samples.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am PMing people on the daily about you......

...asking if they got your nudes ;)

ISO-100 is solid stuff, but I've never really tried any other Bday Cake protein.

How is AI whey in general? I was thinking of buying some samples.
Hahah plz dont send them out :D

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Im just going to leave this here..
Nice

Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Proprietary blend................................................................ 759.50 mg

1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinesis) (dried leaves) [standardized to 60% EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate)], 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine HCL, 3-Pentanamine, 2,4-dimethyl-, Stearoyl Vanillylamide, Alpha Yohimbine (Standardized to 90% Rauwolscine)

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Nice

Proprietary blend................................................................ 759.50 mg

1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinesis) (dried leaves) [standardized to 60% EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate)], 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine HCL, 3-Pentanamine, 2,4-dimethyl-, Stearoyl Vanillylamide, Alpha Yohimbine (Standardized to 90% Rauwolscine)
How damn good it is ?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice

759.50 mg.
That's oddly specific lol.

So OL has new Conqu3r and new Laxo, Test1fy, Phosphas1ze, and this coming out, eh? What else is in store?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cooper loved this when i sent him a tub. Actually was one of the best selling flavors off the line.
Got to have a nice sweet tooth for it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Am I? I was just asking a question. I was more interested in why he singled out laynes when there are a tonne of non stim pre workouts.

I see you missed the point again. I will BOLD it again
Not all non-stim pre-workouts are in adequate doses
All are not open labels and some are prop blends.

for instance:

Citrulline is very underdosed

and here 6g (tub on right) instead of 1 or so grams per serving

and some are prop blends.
Do you want a prop blend and not knowing how much you get in a non-stim or a product that has an open label in adequate doses?

no not all non-stim pre-workouts are the same.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

so far their cinnamon and mocha which i have tried are pretty good!
Eager to see how this is

Franks Bday Cake from universal was pretty decent. But most people who try the birthday cake flavors don't like sweeter things and are turned off.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

so far their cinnamon and mocha which i have tried are pretty good!
Eager to see how this is

Franks Bday Cake from universal was pretty decent. But most people who try the birthday cake flavors don't like sweeter things and are turned off.
Who doesn't like sweet stuff??? Craziness!!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
759.50 mg.
That's oddly specific lol.

So OL has new Conqu3r and new Laxo, Test1fy, Phosphas1ze, and this coming out, eh? What else is in store?
Oh boyyy ...We won't stop cuz we can't stop!

The new version of Conqu3r does not contain Amentoflavone, just sayin:dance:

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oh ya amento unleashed and cista unleashed!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Can you stop teasing us tho and give us some Test1fy details?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you stop teasing us tho and give us some Test1fy details?
Well this may sound like a tease and is my own personal opinion but I am most excited for Test1fy. When I look at what it has in it, I think to myself "holy hell, how much is this going to cost, lol". Many people run stacks with 2-3 separate products featuring ingredients all in Test1fy, plus more!

Fully transparent label and effective doses of each ingredient like always ;)