booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
did we just become best friends? apparently we have nearly identical flavor preferences. i think truetein's lmp is absolutely amazing- one of the best flavors i've tried. looks like i need to pick up mts' pumpkin pie, is it a seasonal flavor?
Nope it's all the time. Shamrock shake is the only seasonal one I can think of but I think there's others.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAN Sports possibly coming out with a protein powder. Can't wait to see what the flavors are if that is true. They are amazing at flavoring their current products.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
MAN Sports possibly coming out with a protein powder. Can't wait to see what the flavors are if that is true. They are amazing at flavoring their current products.
Really? Definitely interested.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is XF?

Nevermind, I looked them up Xtreme Formulations. I never had their protein before. What flavors are good from them?
have you lived under a rock?
you need some Cinnamon Roll & Lemon Cream Pie in your life ASAP

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lemon Cream Pie could be the best flavored protein supplement ever made. Its incredible how dave did it
The cinnamon roll combines all 3 elements: the buttery base of a cinnamon roll, the frosting, and a great cinnamon flavor. Mocha and Butterscotch are damn good too, if you love mint his Chocolate Mint is banging.

also the pumpkin pie tub talked about earlier:

Universal also chimed in (or what a rep told me) another flavor is in the works already.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They've been slacking on a peanut butter flavor; that'd be my guess.
Hope it is a pure peanut butter, not a chocolate peanut butter.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Hope it is a pure peanut butter, not a chocolate peanut butter.
I'm with you on this, although a true peanut butter flavor seems to be impossible for companies to nail (picked up a tub of the Quest powder on sale that I have hopes for in the regard though).

That being said, if they can replicate Protizyme's PB Cookie flavor, then - given their quality credibility and superior pricing - I'll buy many many tubs.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with you on this, although a true peanut butter flavor seems to be impossible for companies to nail (picked up a tub of the Quest powder on sale that I have hopes for in the regard though).

That being said, if they can replicate Protizyme's PB Cookie flavor, then - given their quality credibility and superior pricing - I'll buy many many tubs.
I saw a tub on sale too, when can you LLN try it & report back?? lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PB cookie is not a pure PB buddy :) haha
I wish they would carry the PB banana into the Whey, but would not make sense with a basic banana out now.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't had the Protizyme's pb cookie but had the Quest pb and looooved it (even moreso with a scoop of USP banana tossed in), anyone had their Salted caramel?

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I saw a tub on sale too, when can you LLN try it & report back?? lol
This weekend most likely. Need to finish of the last few scoops of a Snickerdoodle tub (#sadfeels), but then I can move on to these PB and Salted Caramel tubs from Quest.

I wish they would carry the PB banana into the Whey, but would not make sense with a basic banana out now.
Indeed brother. Maybe my wording was unclear, but that's why I preceded the statement by saying that pure pb was impossible; thereby, dismissing it and implying that other alternatives such as pb cookie would still be incredible.

Not peanut butter and I believe you've had it already, but for banana Whey Smooth is the nectar of the gods.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Indeed brother. Maybe my wording was unclear, but that's why I preceded the statement by saying that pure pb was impossible; thereby, dismissing it and implying that other alternatives such as pb cookie would still be incredible.
oh it is incredible, but its hard to find a pure PB based protein. Needless to say one that hits the perfect element of a good PB flavor (Creamy and dense).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
He was saying the PB cookie would be a good alternative to plain PB. In saying that, plain PB would not entice me to pick up a tub. Needs other elements

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
So back to what really matters...

Any guesses as to what the novel stim in the new conqu3r unleashed is?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Seriously...I'm running out of pwo and want to hold off on getting more/something else until I hear more about the new conqu3r!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Octodrine or 2-aminoisoheptane?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Octodrine or 2-aminoisoheptane?
Just quietly Octodrine is clearly not naturally occurring and im confident just about every Pwo which has come out with this so called 2-aminoisoheptane is actually Octodrine based on what Chinese suppliers are advertising it is 2-amino-6-methylheptane (2-aminoisoheptane). It would be pretty damn stupid to put this in a dietary supplement.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob in on the down low ey?
I love me some OL products brother :)
Get ready for an epic review coming shortly! GNO is the man, and i owe him dinner next year at the arnold. Was good to meet him last year.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I expected a much more detailed response out of you

What product did you use that had it in there?

Alright here's your review lol

First off using this i was looking to compare to DMBA mainly, and having used allot of high stim pre's i can tell you when somethings good. I used 1 full scoop, trained legs. first off it dose not kick you in the ass with a huge amount of energy but it zones you in like ridiculous pin point focus and gives you a very clear mind and idea of what your about to do, and has amazing Anxiolytic effects. as you start training you begin to notice that the energy is there after a few sets and strength was very good to throughout my workout fatigue was almost non existent and after the first few sets heart rate climbs and the energy basically comes on hard, you sweat like crazy on this to. it feels much more natural to, it's a perfect balance. energy with the tunnel vision focus, and i also found endurance was quite good to, didin't feel tried at any point and this is for sure one of those pre's that you "don't want to leave" the gym.

also the flavoring was very good, i loved it. had strawberry daiquiri

Score

Energy - 9/10
Focus - 12/10
Endurance - 9/10
Mood 10/10
Feels - 10/10
Taste - 9/10

das it.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established

First off using this i was looking to compare to DMBA mainly, and having used allot of high stim pre's i can tell you when somethings good. I used 1 full scoop, trained legs. first off it dose not kick you in the ass with a huge amount of energy but it zones you in like ridiculous pin point focus and gives you a very clear mind and idea of what your about to do, and has amazing Anxiolytic effects. as you start training you begin to notice that the energy is there after a few sets and strength was very good to throughout my workout fatigue was almost non existent and after the first few sets heart rate climbs and the energy basically comes on hard, you sweat like crazy on this to. it feels much more natural to, it's a perfect balance. energy with the tunnel vision focus, and i also found endurance was quite good to, didin't feel tried at any point and this is for sure one of those pre's that you "don't want to leave" the gym.

Score

Energy - 9/10
Focus - 12/10
Endurance - 9/10
Mood 10/10
Feels - 10/10
Taste - 9/10

das it.

Sounds a lot like DS Craze without the euphoria

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love me some OL products brother :)
Get ready for an epic review coming shortly! GNO is the man, and i owe him dinner next year at the arnold. Was good to meet him last year.
Looking forward to your honest thoughts on this one. And yes, GNO is the man!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Score

Energy - 9/10
Focus - 12/10
Endurance - 9/10
Mood 10/10
Feels - 10/10
Taste - 9/10

das it.
Really like that profile and this review. Where can you buy this?

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
So it looks like MAN's new large tub product was a 90 serving of aminos, not a new protein powder...

disappointed/10

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it looks like MAN's new large tub product was a 90 serving of aminos, not a new protein powder...

disappointed/10
Same. Especially when the special price for the insiders is 72 cents per serving. Can be found way cheaper on various sites.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Same. Especially when the special price for the insiders is 72 cents per serving. Can be found way cheaper on various sites.
I've closed the book on them; no reason to buy any of their products. Their only clinically dosed product would be their aminos and Xtend is better in every way within that segment.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I've closed the book on them; no reason to buy any of their products. Their only clinically dosed product would be their aminos and Xtend is better in every way within that segment.
Soon: " BREAKING NEWS! Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals buys MAN sports!"

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. However, I did buy Iso Aminos. Yes, a serving is only 5g of BCAA and similar priced products come with more aminos and/or other ingredients that are beneficial. Why did I purchase them? It was the Swedish Fish knock off and that is my all time, hands down favorite candy. If it wasn't for that flavor, I would have passed. It is nice to have something similar without actually always eating the candy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend Black Cherry
Coming soon :)

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
It is nice to have something similar without actually always eating the candy.
Indded and I've "enjoyed" some of their flavors but they tend to be too light to mask the bitterness of the aminos.

Xtend Black Cherry
Coming soon :)
As much as I enjoyed reading that piece of news, my favorite part of the thread was the verbal ass whooping Mike gave TheFugitive. Well deserved for butting into a Scivation thread to promote underdosed bullsh*t.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I
As much as I enjoyed reading that piece of news, my favorite part of the thread was the verbal ass whooping Mike gave TheFugitive. Well deserved for butting into a Scivation thread to promote underdosed bullsh*t.
Got to love mike and how he tells it like it is :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget they still sell the original formulation of MAN Clout. Still blows the doors off any other creatine I have ever tried

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The review of the limitless sounds about right based upon my experience with Clearshot c2. Very different than 1,3 or amp. It's like adderall focus without the euphoria and caffiene energy

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, Xtend is releasing an all Natural version of Xtend. Really excited for this because I've been looking for good products without artificial sweeteners and if anyone could pull of the flavor it's scivation

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. However, I did buy Iso Aminos. Yes, a serving is only 5g of BCAA and similar priced products come with more aminos and/or other ingredients that are beneficial. Why did I purchase them? It was the Swedish Fish knock off and that is my all time, hands down favorite candy. If it wasn't for that flavor, I would have passed. It is nice to have something similar without actually always eating the candy.
Ugh Swedish Fish isn't even real candy......