The New Product Release Thread

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
From the picture, it looks a lot like 40.
My natural distrust in society (marketing) leads me to believe that the reason the word scoops was used instead of servings is because this is a 2 scooper in order to get full clinical doses; but 20 servings looks less attractive.

Still buying it if it's priced well.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone interested? We got chocolate ,vanilla, and orange to start with. More flavors to come!
I like fruity flavours so would def try the Orange. But tbh, I would need a sample or hear a lot of good reviews before making the leap on a tub.

Very intrigued on the seasonal flavours....

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My natural distrust in society (marketing) leads me to believe that the reason the word scoops was used instead of servings is because this is a 2 scooper in order to get full clinical doses; but 20 servings looks less attractive.

This. You are getting an all in one pre-workout so you will get value for your money.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Fair point. Fortunately I was selected to try a sample, so I'll be able to gauge whether a 20-serving bottle is worth it. I have a feeling it will be.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Yup and same here.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
need dis.
I have a giveaway thread up as we speak along with a new stim in our new Ferox that would blow Donald trumps hair off.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sodium caprate
pyrobatt

From a recent study:

"The medium chain fatty acid, sodium caprate, causes reversible membrane perturbation at high dose levels required for efficacy in vivo"

Is this something that we should be concerned about? Granted I havent look much into the compound, but thats one of the first things that has popped up.

Reactions: GNO
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pumped to try the new protein coming out very soon. That is all!
:)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nitro-Tech Ripped & Power coming to shelves soon

Nitro-Tech Power, packed into every two scoops you have 60g of protein, 6g creatine, 2.5g betaine and 480mg of tart cherry powder
Nitro-Tech Ripped, which as suspected brings together a few fat burning ingredients seeing 30g of protein mixed in with half a gram of l-carnitine-l-tartrate, 250mg CLA, 100mg green tea, and an unknown amount of garcinia cambog

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sodium caprate
pyrobatt

From a recent study:

"The medium chain fatty acid, sodium caprate, causes reversible membrane perturbation at high dose levels required for efficacy in vivo"

Is this something that we should be concerned about? Granted I havent look much into the compound, but thats one of the first things that has popped up.
I read this same snippet this morning after I looked at the label again. pyrobatt

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

From a recent study:

No, nothing to worry about. All capsorb does is increase bioavailability

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
No, nothing to worry about. All capsorb does is increase bioavailability
I read that it does this by loosening the tight junctions between epithelial cells in the intestinal tract.

Not commenting on good or bad, just putting it out there.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I read that it does this by loosening the tight junctions between epithelial cells in the intestinal tract.

Not commenting on good or bad, just putting it out there.
Kind of how gluten does via zonulin?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw animal whey has a pumpkin pie protein out. Don't know it its new or not. Think it is lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Animal why is new just released this year
Pumpkin pie will be released in about a week but will start selling at another website first as an exclusive

Reactions: LLN

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal why is new just released this year
Pumpkin pie will be released in about a week but will start selling at another website first as an exclusive
White girls rejoice!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the first one to admit I go white girl crazy over pumpkin
Lol so you're a basic bish? It's funny, fall hits, white girls start into leggings, uggs, cardigans and pumpkin EVERYTHING.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you and I are on the same page from your last few comments there...

MTS: Key lime (far and away #1) and Pumpkin are both amazing, the rest are average at best. Wouldnt go out of my way to buy any of the others unless they were insanely cheap (which they never are). Red velvet and caramel sutra were huge disppointements. Haven't tried the updated no bake though but the original was just ok.

Pro supps flavors are good, but weak. Glazed donut is a fun flavor, but you either have to use very little liquid to mix or double or more scoop it for decent flavor power.

I enjoy strong flavors and cakey/vanilla esque tend to be my favorites... A few of my favorites in no order:
PES Snickerdoodle
PES CnC
MTS Key Lime Pie
MSI Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
MTS Pumpkin Pie
Trutein Lemon Meringue Pie
Trutein PB Marshamllow Cookie
Syntrax Peanutbutter Cookie
Syntha 6 Peanutbutter Cookie (much higher cal though)
did we just become best friends? apparently we have nearly identical flavor preferences. i think truetein's lmp is absolutely amazing- one of the best flavors i've tried. looks like i need to pick up mts' pumpkin pie, is it a seasonal flavor?

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Animal vs MTS. This should be a good Pumpkin Pie flavor battle.

But if XF decides to ever enter the ring...game over...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When was the last time they even released a new flavour?

Either way, somewhat of an unfair fight due to macro differences.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol so you're a basic bish? It's funny, fall hits, white girls start into leggings, uggs, cardigans and pumpkin EVERYTHING.
I have sex with pumpkins. You can call me Kailee Greene.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established

I'm eager to try the Animal pumpkin pie and compare it to MTS.

Yep, it XF brings out pumpkin pie it'll be fantastic. I keep hoping for some XF seasonal flavors (pumpkin pie, eggnog, etc). On another forum a rep mentioned that a new flavor has been decided on, but couldn't say what it is.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too.

I also change all my scentys and candles to pumpkin for fall and cinnamon for christmas.
We do same with candles.

All our soaps in the bathrooms and kitchen are Bath and Body Works and get changed with the seasons.

Basic nah, traditions more like it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

What is XF?

Nevermind, I looked them up Xtreme Formulations. I never had their protein before. What flavors are good from them?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What is XF?
Xtreme Formulations, some of the best tasting lemon proteins.

Also everyone and their pumpkin flavors, and here I am loving all the apple cinnamon

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
When was the last time they even released a new flavour?

Either way, somewhat of an unfair fight due to macro differences.
I get the bulk of my protein from whole foods so I don't get too hung up on + or - 7 grams of protein in the macros. If we just look at calories though for 38 grams, XF has 184 and MTS has 150. Sounds pretty close to me.

This doesn't mean I'm indifferent to protein spiking, but if XF decides to substitute 7 grams of protein for some high quality fats which cost even more, then I'm ok with it. Still get value for my money.

What flavors are good from them?
Would highly recommend Cinnamon Roll and Lemon Cream Pie. Have not tired their Triple Chocolate or Vanilla but these have good reviews and (I imagine) are mainstream enough to suit most palates.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the bulk of my protein from whole foods so I don't get too hung up on + or - 7 grams of protein in the macros. If we just look at calories though for 38 grams, XF has 184 and MTS has 150. Sounds pretty close to me.

This doesn't mean I'm indifferent to protein spiking, but if XF decides to substitute 7 grams of protein for some high quality fats which cost even more, then I'm ok with it. Still get value for my money.

Would highly recommend Cinnamon Roll and Lemon Cream Pie. Have not tired their Triple Chocolate or Vanilla but these have good reviews and (I imagine) are mainstream enough to suit most palates.
Agree with you on your logic re the macros. My point was the lower protein/extra fats will affect the taste.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for berry blast HV! :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards