The New Product Release Thread

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just being discontinued out of that store as far as I am aware. No reformulation.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read that Hi tech acquired Iforce and is bringing back Dexaprine with 1,3 as well as Maximize with 1,3...balla, hopefully that will be V2 & not intense...

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just read that Hi tech acquired Iforce and is bringing back Dexaprine with 1,3 as well as Maximize with 1,3...balla, hopefully that will be V2 & not intense...
Seems to be a trend. I got an email the other day that Innovative Labs is bringing back Hell Fire with 1,3.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goodbye adrenals

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'You say goodbye, I say hello...hello, hello'

Reactions: GNO
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I will sacrifice sleep for the workouts I get on 1,3 lol

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
You are aware that Hi-Tech are/were producing for iForce, right?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for the re-release of Muscle Marinade...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Controlled Labs Red Trim Formula

$18.99 for 10 servings and $42.99 for 50.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Quadralean plus the ginger & green tea.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully not the corn soluble corn fiber route though
The ingredients are up on the site. Corn fiber is in all of them, but isomaltooligosaccharides are also in there as well, with corn fiber only coming before the iso in one of the bars. We will see how they taste

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Being MT, they might sub in glycine for IMO...
Just lost it..... LOL the phase 8 comment

The ingredients are up on the site. Corn fiber is in all of them, but isomaltooligosaccharides are also in there as well, with corn fiber only coming before the iso in one of the bars. We will see how they taste
A lot of people are not liking the corn fiber in quest bars now, it is causing more GI problems than it should or what quest claims.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
actually interested in trying the mission 1 bars. I wonder if they'll have something that sets them apart

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Just lost it..... LOL the phase 8 comment

A lot of people are not liking the corn fiber in quest bars now, it is causing more GI problems than it should or what quest claims.
I don't like it for the taste... tried Cinnamon Roll with the new corn fiber and its not even a shadow of its former self

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glycine is an excellent sweetener. SAN uses it in Rawfusion
You missed his sarcasm with the amino spiking comment haha. (Taurine/Glycine) are two commonly found ingreidents that are used in protein powders which do not meet label claims when 3rd party verified.

I don't like it for the taste... tried Cinnamon Roll with the new corn fiber and its not even a shadow of its former self
Disappointing. Just got a box of Apple Pie in, i hope they are not terrible, usually one of my top 5 flavors.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You missed his sarcasm with the amino spiking comment haha. (Taurine/Glycine) are two commonly found ingreidents that are used in protein powders which do not meet label claims when 3rd party verified.

Disappointing. Just got a box of Apple Pie in, i hope they are not terrible, usually one of my top 5 flavors.
Let us know once you try them!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully not the corn soluble corn fiber route though
I haven't had any of the reformulated bars with the corn fiber. I have a $50 gift card to VS. I was waiting for a good sale to get 2 boxes of Quest Bars, but I'm afraid if I wait any longer, they will only have the corn fiber bars.

actually interested in trying the mission 1 bars. I wonder if they'll have something that sets them apart
Same here. It seems like all bars that are similar in profile have the same taste and texture.

Another bar that one could use as a replacement (similar profile) is the Promax Low Sugar Line. The taste is meh though. One of my favorites, ut are not similar with the profile, are the Detour Simple Bars. The texture alone is a good change of pace.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had one of these this morning for the first time in prob 9mo. Such a disappointment. Totally agree that they're not anywhere near as good

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

Let me know how they are... that is my top flavor pre-corn fiber

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't had any of the reformulated bars with the corn fiber. I have a $50 gift card to VS. I was waiting for a good sale to get 2 boxes of Quest Bars, but I'm afraid if I wait any longer, they will only have the corn fiber bars.
may want to invest in some of your essentials instead of bars
Fishoil, Multi, Vitamin D, Enzymes etc. may be more worth your $$$

CoreyL.A.

CoreyL.A.

Awards

Another bar that one could use as a replacement (similar profile) is the Promax Low Sugar Line. The taste is meh though. One of my favorites, ut are not similar with the profile, are the Detour Simple Bars. The texture alone is a good change of pace.
Whats all the hype over quest bars? Lol I never tried them they must be pretty damn good though from all the talk I hear about em.