The New Product Release Thread

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah came out with 3 protein flavors.
If someone with a business background wants to aware me on why so many companies think it's a good idea to go into an extremely crowded, competitive, low margin area, with an undifferentiated product, I'd love to know.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PES will have a tough time topping the Modern Protein Vanilla but excited to try it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES will have a tough time topping the Modern Protein Vanilla but excited to try it
This is one I am interested in for people's feedback on the two.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never ever buy vanilla, not necessarily that I don't like it but just not something I ever think about.

Would love to try a sample ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never ever buy vanilla, not necessarily that I don't like it but just not something I ever think about.

Would love to try a sample ;)
Be on the insider :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be on the insider :)
I am but tbh low probability of me actually buying it based on shipping costs to Canada from the PBC insider.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am but tbh low probability of me actually buying it based on shipping costs to Canada from the PBC insider.
I know. Unfortunate obviously and hopefully we can work something for shipping to Canada. Shipping is quite the expense as I know you're aware.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
If someone with a business background wants to aware me on why so many companies think it's a good idea to go into an extremely crowded, competitive, low margin area, with an undifferentiated product, I'd love to know.
I believe The Solution once explained that the best selling proteins in most lines are actually standard Choc/Vanilla plain flavours etc. The mass majority apparently isn't too fancy like the minority that is board members with their desire for exotic flavours, and also a lot of recipes call for just plain protein powders.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought the modern was just average... far from the best I've had. I'm very excited for the PES version to be my next vanilla experience ;)

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I believe The Solution once explained that the best selling proteins in most lines are actually standard Choc/Vanilla plain flavours etc. The mass majority apparently isn't too fancy like the minority that is board members with their desire for exotic flavours, and also a lot of recipes call for just plain protein powders.
For sure, but the issue then as a new guy is that consumers have no reason to switch to you from the market leaders. At least when you have some exotic flavors like PES, you can capture "that" portion of the market.

It seems to me that these other companies are left with no one to cater to. The fancy folk aren't interested and the basic ones will keep buying Vanilla/Chocolate from the Optimum Nutrition's of the world.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
For sure, but the issue then as a new guy is that consumers have no reason to switch to you from the market leaders. At least when you have some exotic flavors like PES, you can capture "that" portion of the market.

It seems to me that these other companies are left with no one to cater to. The fancy folk aren't interested and the basic ones will keep buying Vanilla/Chocolate from the Optimum Nutrition's of the world.
You are bringing up some valid points, and I have no clue. My guess is PES came out with Snickerdoodle and turned a bunch of heads with an extremely unique flavour and differentiated themselves that way, and now that they're established they are busting out the staples to boost sales.

I'm not too interested in the Vanilla myself, but I'm looking forward to the other new flavour that is supposed to be coming out very soon as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444346846.793009.jpg

Cotton candy huh!? Release it!!! Come on!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still not getting Push Notifications from this thread.. ugh :(
I see MT's Protein bar is starting to get close to production. Eager to see how it rivals the others on the market.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Don't care for taste, show me the ingredient panel!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting move from CL

stim free fat burner

"Red Trim is going to be another weight loss formula. It isn’t however going to replace Red Acid Reborn, or at least we don’t expect it to, as Red Trim is being promoted as a stimulant free fat burner. Outside of the supplement being stimulant free we don’t really know anything else about it, "

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Still not getting Push Notifications from this thread.. ugh :(
I see MT's Protein bar is starting to get close to production. Eager to see how it rivals the others on the market.
Don't care for taste, show me the ingredient panel!
1 gram of sugar, no sugar alcohols. Obviously high protein/high fiber.

Hopefully the flavor profiles are on point.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting move from CL

stim free fat burner

"Red Trim is going to be another weight loss formula. It isn’t however going to replace Red Acid Reborn, or at least we don’t expect it to, as Red Trim is being promoted as a stimulant free fat burner. Outside of the supplement being stimulant free we don’t really know anything else about it, "
Idk if it's in here, but they also released VITmore. OT minus the goodies.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 gram of sugar, no sugar alcohols. Obviously high protein/high fiber.

Hopefully the flavor profiles are on point.
Right on Stack3d Yup!

Idk if it's in here, but they also released VITmore. OT minus the goodies.
^^^ Yup no blends so they dropped the digetive + Joint complex. IMO i would pay the extra dollar or so for those 2 major blends.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs bar got pushed back yet again

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on Stack3d Yup!

^^^ Yup no blends so they dropped the digetive + Joint complex. IMO i would pay the extra dollar or so for those 2 major blends.
I've been looking into Achilles or Helious for joint support and will probably make the jump if VITmore comes pretty reasonable. Gonna be hard to beat the value of OT, though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been looking into Achilles or Helious for joint support and will probably make the jump if VITmore comes pretty reasonable. Gonna be hard to beat the value of OT, though.
exactly saves you from buying extra things (joint/digestion) i still take Evomuse Gut Health because i love Matt's prodcuts.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
exactly saves you from buying extra things (joint/digestion) i still take Evomuse Gut Health because i love Matt's prodcuts.
Gut Health is solid for the price but Garden of Life Colon Care is life changing if you don't mind shelling out the extra cash. Not necessary for all but for people who have tons of GI issues like myself it is more than worth it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gut Health is solid for the price but Garden of Life Colon Care is life changing if you don't mind shelling out the extra cash. Not necessary for all but for people who have tons of GI issues like myself it is more than worth it
I met up with Matt a few months ago and scored a good deal from him in person on Gut Health :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OlympusLabs

I will be mixing my cotton candy High volume with this for sure :)
Auslifter I would definitely advise against this. All will become clear soon, but your arms would be probably fall off.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Auslifter I would definitely advise against this. All will become clear soon, but your arms would be probably fall off.
Are there nitrates? Sometimes I like to just add them in on special days and don't necessarily like on a continual basis. Either way I'm sure it will be legit

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who needs arms anyway?
Point is Conqu3r Unleashed has your pump covered. It is an all in one pre-workout that you do not need to stack with anything!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there nitrates? Sometimes I like to just add them in on special days and don't necessarily like on a continual basis. Either way I'm sure it will be legit
All will be revealed soon but you are correct about one thing ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Conqu3r unleashed should not be stacked as Gino pointed out. This product will meet and exceed your expectations for a pump product Max, and thats not all that it will exceed at...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r unleashed should not be stacked as Gino pointed out. This product will meet and exceed your expectations for a pump product Max, and thats not all that it will exceed at...
I can't wait to use during my Osta run i imagine pumps during that plus this will keep me satisfied ;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its getting close guys, its been in the works for quite some time, and Im sure everyone will love it!

The other three releases we have lined up are nothing short of stellar either, not to add whats being cooked up in R&D.

If anyone is in the area, definitely come to the promo, i will be sure to give you a product for FREE!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its getting close guys, its been in the works for quite some time, and Im sure everyone will love it!

The other three releases we have lined up are nothing short of stellar either, not to add whats being cooked up in R&D.

If anyone is in the area, definitely come to the promo, i will be sure to give you a product for FREE!
Geez OL does nothing but impress!! I love your product and with absolutely top notch costumer service

Reactions: GNO

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

:) :) :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. Testify
2. Concentrated PA
3. ???

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Where is the area?? I think you said something about Texas when we talked a while back? I think it may be worth the drive to try this out as soon as possible! Lol