The New Product Release Thread

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TrueNutrition has great prices....until you account for shipping. That pretty much means you're only buying it in massive quantities, which is okay, until you get the flavoring which so far, has disappointed me many times. What I ended up doing 2-3 times was buy TN protein, find out it tasted horrible by itself, then I just mixed it with Select or Pronom.
I purchase from TN fairly often but then again I can also just pick up from their warehouse because I live down the road so shipping is not an issue.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I purchase from TN fairly often but then again I can also just pick up from their warehouse because I live down the road so shipping is not an issue.
Damn, thats good stuff. Shipping is too pricey for small orders for me

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is being used now in these products is the same thing PA used in reformulated clearshot, sry if my post was unclear...
What china is offering as the stuff PA used years ago is most likely octodrine. An illegal synthetic stimulant.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else not getting notifications when people post in here?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm not.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which notifications?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Which notifications?
Push notifications when someone posts in this thread. At least that's what it is for me.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Push notifications when someone posts in this thread. At least that's what it is for me.
Got a couple but dind't get the last one. Could be some delays with the push servers.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Got a couple but dind't get the last one. Could be some delays with the push servers.
Well I got notified for your quote of my post, so I guess I'm good to go...

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I get notifications... if you don't respond for a few pages I notice that you don't get notified (just my observation) so I try to stay engaged

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What china is offering as the stuff PA used years ago is most likely octodrine. An illegal synthetic stimulant.
Unfortunately, PA is the only one who could test to verify such a thing. The FDA shut him down for using it too

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Flavoring IMO is not that great from TN. But everyone has their preference like i stated. especially for the price.
i'm so far out of the loop. i have no idea what brands/flavors are any good outside of select. help a brother out...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm so far out of the loop. i have no idea what brands/flavors are any good outside of select. help a brother out...
That's because, #SelectTheBest partner :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blue Star Whey Smooth --> Choc Covered Banana, Milk & Cookies, PB
Animal Whey --> Frosted Cinnamon Bun, Franks BDay Cake, CnC
Metabolic Nutrition --> Butter Pecan, PB Cookie
MTS --> Pumpkin, Red Velvet, Caramel Sutra, CnC
Scivation Whey --> Choc/Vanilla
Allmax IsoFlex --> Choc PB
XF 2.0 --> Lemon Cream Pie, Butterscotch, Mocha, Cinnamon Roll
USP Labs --> Choc/Vanilla (the old school strawberry / banana were unreal)
Quest PB is pretty good too
Beverly ---> CnC and Rocky Road.

Just a few off top of my head.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I can say that I just got the animal whey frosted cinnamon bun and it was my favorite cinnamon roll protein I have tried just far. Had the best icing flavor as opposed to just cinnamon. Haven't tried the ultra peptide one though which I hear is unreal

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can say that I just got the animal whey frosted cinnamon bun and it was my favorite cinnamon roll protein I have tried just far. Had the best icing flavor as opposed to just cinnamon. Haven't tried the ultra peptide one though which I hear is unreal
You get the cinnamon, frosting, and the buttery compliment of a cinnamon roll in the XF 2.0
That is what animal whey lacked the buttery compliment of eating a fresh cinnamon bun. It has the cinnamon and the frosting down,but it is missing the base buttery bun. All 3 elements in XF 2.0

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You get the cinnamon, frosting, and the buttery compliment of a cinnamon roll in the XF 2.0
That is what animal whey lacked the buttery compliment of eating a fresh cinnamon bun. It has the cinnamon and the frosting down,but it is missing the base buttery bun. All 3 elements in XF 2.0
I am going to follow you around and finish all the tubs of protein you try !!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need to get a tub ASAP then. I still need to try the lemon mourang as well. I remember back in the say they had the big hugeness sale where you could get 5 tubs for under $100. Damn I miss that

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heard great things about it and this description pushed me to grab it. It's on clearance at Marc's shop now too :)
Not crazy cheap but lowest I have seen lately.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need to get a tub ASAP then. I still need to try the lemon mourang as well. I remember back in the say they had the big hugeness sale where you could get 5 tubs for under $100. Damn I miss that
Lemon cream pie you mean
It is the best period

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

After unfortunately getting its launch pushed back in mid August, this week Performax Labs has released the last update on its long-awaited nutrient partitioning formula SlinMax. While we do have important details on the supplement’s launch, we also have something a lot more interesting with the facts panel behind the product. As previously confirmed SlinMax promises increases in muscle fullness, pumps and vascularity, a combination of effects that does in fact rely on a total of six different ingredients.

Looking at the label for Performax Labs’ SlinMax, the supplement’s contents are broken up into two blends, although as per usual every ingredient is transparently dosed. Making up the formula’s nutrient partitioning complex you have 750mg of agmatine sulfate and 250mg of Na-R-ALA. Rounding out the list are the remaining four, all packed into SlinMax’s GDA blend with 200mg of berberine HCl, 100mg each of banaba extract and trigonella seed isolate and 5mg of black pepper extract. Those numbers are all based on the product’s two capsule serving amount, with 60 servings making up each bottle of SlinMax.

On top of the formula reveal as mentioned we do also have some important release information. Basically for the first time ever Performax Labs is going to be launching a supplement through its own website. It is some time next week that SlinMax will go on sale at performaxlabs.com, then at the usual retailers a couple of weeks later. The brand is of course going to be introducing the product at a very good price, however to get in on the deal you will need to be signed up to its newsletter.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That just sounds GOOD !!!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

After unfortunately getting its launch pushed back in mid August, this week Performax Labs has released the last update on its long-awaited nutrient partitioning formula SlinMax. While we do have important details on the supplement’s launch, we also have something a lot more interesting with the facts panel behind the product. As previously confirmed SlinMax promises increases in muscle fullness, pumps and vascularity, a combination of effects that does in fact rely on a total of six different ingredients.

Looking at the label for Performax Labs’ SlinMax, the supplement’s contents are broken up into two blends, although as per usual every ingredient is transparently dosed. Making up the formula’s nutrient partitioning complex you have 750mg of agmatine sulfate and 250mg of Na-R-ALA. Rounding out the list are the remaining four, all packed into SlinMax’s GDA blend with 200mg of berberine HCl, 100mg each of banaba extract and trigonella seed isolate and 5mg of black pepper extract. Those numbers are all based on the product’s two capsule serving amount, with 60 servings making up each bottle of SlinMax.

On top of the formula reveal as mentioned we do also have some important release information. Basically for the first time ever Performax Labs is going to be launching a supplement through its own website. It is some time next week that SlinMax will go on sale at performaxlabs.com, then at the usual retailers a couple of weeks later. The brand is of course going to be introducing the product at a very good price, however to get in on the deal you will need to be signed up to its newsletter.

Nice formula. Might have to get this. Wanna see how it stacks up to the competition

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very nice formula
hats off to you guys in making a good looking product.
In for feedback.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
If you guys haven't tried the Mutant PRO-100 mint chocolate chip ice cream flavor or Strawberries and Cream, you are missing out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Hyper Build we can confirm that it packs a 1:1 ratio of carbohydrates and protein with 30g of each per serving. The carb sources that we know of are waxy maize and beta-cyclodextrin, with the protein being 100% isolate. Outside of the protein and carbs the only other features we know of are 6g of creatine monohydrate and 5g of amino acids.

Zero-Carb, Similar to their Iso-Zero on their platinum line.

MT always making moves.

I also heard through the grapevine something may happen with Mr.Hyde or it being recalled//pulled off shelves. not 100% sure if true or not.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Hyper Build we can confirm that it packs a 1:1 ratio of carbohydrates and protein with 30g of each per serving. The carb sources that we know of are waxy maize and beta-cyclodextrin, with the protein being 100% isolate. Outside of the protein and carbs the only other features we know of are 6g of creatine monohydrate and 5g of amino acids.

MT always making moves.

I also heard through the grapevine something may happen with Mr.Hyde or it being recalled//pulled off shelves. not 100% sure if true or not.
Picamilion, its in like most of their products.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

caramel sutra. That's a clever name.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice formula. Might have to get this. Wanna see how it stacks up to the competition
Solid for sure!

May be a good replacement for Recompadrol.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards

MT always making moves.

I believe those Nitro tech's are international.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Solid! What's the price point?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, what's Amgatine? :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamax, oxymax xt, and slinmax...what a great stack!