The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also, Xtend is releasing an all Natural version of Xtend. Really excited for this because I've been looking for good products without artificial sweeteners and if anyone could pull of the flavor it's scivation
Yup
From Mike
"We will have a cherry variation coming within 90 days, black cherry"
"Next in line from Scivation is a supplement called Xtend Free, an all natural version of the well known BCAA product."
. Which will be nice. Prime (intra-MD) and Doug Miller (Core) Use that method and it works well for a lot of people with sensitive stomaches

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason for avoiding artificial sweeteners?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can add to bloat pre contest.....in absurd amounts
Well most/if not all drop supplementation prior to competition anyways (2-3 weeks out)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
The first thing I taste in liquids and it lingers nastly. No such thing with stevia usually. That only pertains to liquid though. I am ok with sucralose in bars.

Any chance for all natural High Volume within an year or ever?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While I know many safety studies are there I just feel like there is so much we do no understand with the human body that down the road we will find out about more and more adverse effects caused by them. I just feel like all the artificial colors and sweeteners these products are loaded with can't be good for you.

I have read some studies showing they wreck gut bacteria which is directly or indirectly related to more health problems than I can list.

Personally, I went 6 months consuming zero artificial sweeteners and noticed a few things. My gut felt 90x better, semi frequent headaches I was having disappeared completely, and my cravings for sweets almost completely vanished. Keep in mind I was still consuming real sugar. I know that's not scientific but that's the only thing I changed and to me it made a big difference

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While I know many safety

Personally, I went 6 months consuming zero artificial sweeteners and noticed a few things. My gut felt 90x better, semi frequent headaches I was having disappeared completely, and my cravings for sweets almost completely vanished. Keep in mind I was still consuming real sugar. I know that's not scientific but that's the only thing I changed and to me it made a big difference
A lot of companies got this route because of that feedback . ^^ it may cost a bit more but more user feedback friendly on their stomach

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A lot of companies got this route because of that feedback . ^^ it may cost a bit more but more user feedback friendly on their stomach
Exactly. My family had a history of stomach problems so it didn't make sense to spend as much as I do on gut health products only to turn around and vast amounts of something that made it feel terrible. Unfortunately, products in this industry that don't use them are few and far between. Excited to see that starting to change though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first thing I taste in liquids and it lingers nastly. No such thing with stevia usually. That only pertains to liquid though. I am ok with sucralose in bars.

Any chance for all natural High Volume within an year or ever?
Not positive, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

After unfortunately getting its launch pushed back in mid August, this week Performax Labs has released the last update on its long-awaited nutrient partitioning formula SlinMax. While we do have important details on the supplement’s launch, we also have something a lot more interesting with the facts panel behind the product. As previously confirmed SlinMax promises increases in muscle fullness, pumps and vascularity, a combination of effects that does in fact rely on a total of six different ingredients.

Looking at the label for Performax Labs’ SlinMax, the supplement’s contents are broken up into two blends, although as per usual every ingredient is transparently dosed. Making up the formula’s nutrient partitioning complex you have 750mg of agmatine sulfate and 250mg of Na-R-ALA. Rounding out the list are the remaining four, all packed into SlinMax’s GDA blend with 200mg of berberine HCl, 100mg each of banaba extract and trigonella seed isolate and 5mg of black pepper extract. Those numbers are all based on the product’s two capsule serving amount, with 60 servings making up each bottle of SlinMax.

On top of the formula reveal as mentioned we do also have some important release information. Basically for the first time ever Performax Labs is going to be launching a supplement through its own website. It is some time next week that SlinMax will go on sale at performaxlabs.com, then at the usual retailers a couple of weeks later. The brand is of course going to be introducing the product at a very good price, however to get in on the deal you will need to be signed up to its newsletter.

Any updates on this

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
PhenylP in a pwo? probs not something you can or would want to use daily.
yeah i will only use 1-2 times a week at most, will be something i rotate with Alphamine/Norcodrene and most likely the new OL pre ;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on this
WIll be on sale through Performax Labs website by Wednesday or Thursday of next week! Make sure yout signed up for the news letter as we will blast one out as soon as its added and include an awesome discount code!

We are really excited for this and Cremax XT. CreMax XT will be launching through A1, Nutriverse and a coupe others!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WIll be on sale through Performax Labs website by Wednesday or Thursday of next week! Make sure yout signed up for the news letter as we will blast one out as soon as its added and include an awesome discount code!

We are really excited for this and Cremax XT. CreMax XT will be launching through A1, Nutriverse and a coupe others!
Sweet. Can't wait my friend

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legendary from chaos and pain is ready to order.

150mg epicatechin and 25 mg laxo.

2 supps in one ,haha! That's a win. I'll probably be using if I'm not chosen for the AgeForce log.

2 caps and that's 300 epicatechin and 50mg laxo.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legendary from chaos and pain is ready to order.

150mg epicatechin and 25 mg laxo.

2 supps in one ,haha! That's a win. I'll probably be using if I'm not chosen for the AgeForce log.

2 caps and that's 300 epicatechin and 50mg laxo.
What's the standard dose of Laxo?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i will only use 1-2 times a week at most, will be something i rotate with Alphamine/Norcodrene and most likely the new OL pre ;)
You will want to use Conqu3r Unleashed daily my friend.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
prove it ;) *cough, sample *cough*
If you didn't live down under we could probably got you one to review ...they were in such short supply that we had to keep them domestic (US). That also excludes me :(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you didn't live down under we could probably got you one to review ...they were in such short supply that we had to keep them domestic (US). That also excludes me :(
And where is/was mine?! Haha

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OO just the UK Line
Inb4 a whole heap of company's magically start coming out with products containing it though lol. Anyways we ensured Conqu3r unleashed is compliant everywhere.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Inb4 a whole heap of company's magically start coming out with products containing it though lol. Anyways we ensured Conqu3r unleashed is compliant everywhere.
Would be quite silly IMO if US companies hopped on but I guess I wouldnt be surprised lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would be quite silly IMO if US companies hopped on but I guess I wouldnt be surprised lol
Agreed but its the supplement industry lmao. BTW I do not mind the old 1 cap Oxymax XT to start my day. Analysing Financial data is more fun on it haha.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed but its the supplement industry lmao. BTW I do not mind the old 1 cap Oxymax XT to start my day. Analysing Financial data is more fun on it haha.
Glad your enjoying it and means a lot coming from an educated forum user as yourself!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Glad your enjoying it and means a lot coming from an educated forum user as yourself!
Not gonna lie, oxymax euphoria feels fantastic. It really does make tasks such as studying more fun than usual. I also noticed that I can grasp concepts better while on it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Analyzing financial data is why I went to law school haha

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not gonna lie, oxymax euphoria feels fantastic. It really does make tasks such as studying more fun than usual. I also noticed that I can grasp concepts better while on it
Thank you for the your feedback brother, glad your enjoying it. I think OxyMax XT is a bit overlooked n underrated but I think it will catch on the more people try it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About to fire up my Conqu3r Unleashed Kandy Krush Sample..
How Many Pr's will be set today?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Waiting for a chef bob review!!!