The New Product Release Thread

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the right GDA ingredients are useful because it helps you maintain insulin sensitivity over a period of bulking. I don't think they're some magic trick that'll help you pack on mass, but rather something that'll help you keep the fat off.
I think the right gda for one person may actually be a hinderance to another. Ie some ingredients specifically benefit obese people and are counter productive to lean ppl and vice versa.

I question whether this was taken into account when alot of these new products are coming out ;)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the right gda for one person may actually be a hinderance to another. Ie some ingredients specifically benefit obese people and are counter productive to lean ppl and vice versa.

I question whether this was taken into account when alot of these new products are coming out ;)
Nail hit on the head.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is DMAA back? Whats the legality of it?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is DMAA back? Whats the legality of it?
It's warning letter status. The FDA has not made it illegal but they will **** you up if you sell it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey pyrobatt - What are the chances of getting a Phenibut free Hypnos?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tyrant from MTS

are half a gram each of phosphatidylserine and green tea, 250mg diindolylmethane, and 200mg of calcium d-glucarate.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tyrant from MTS

are half a gram each of phosphatidylserine and green tea, 250mg diindolylmethane, and 200mg of calcium d-glucarate.
Probably similar to the other new product coming out soon, Mental Jewels.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It's warning letter status. The FDA has not made it illegal but they will **** you up if you sell it.
Our hopes in this battle is that the owner of Hi-Tech and our legal team can finally put an end to this nonsense.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any hints on flavor VT?
rainbow sherbet, very cherry lime, juicy watermelon to begin with!

not to be a stickler, however it is not "illegal". The FDA made a statement saying they do not find it to be DSHEA compliant, and if that is upheld then yes, selling it would be illegal. However, at this time, until a decision is made specifically classifying it as non-DSHEA, it is legal to sell.

Hi-Tech has been fighting the FDA on this since day one, when no other company had the balls to do so. My hope is for Hi-Tech to win (obviously), and allow this ingredient to be sold via all companies.

Lack of attention to detail?
I think its a confusing way to list it, but it does make sense. It should be listed as

"compound that contains PS (providing 250mg of PS) 500mg"

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finish Line reveals another ingredient...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If it tastes anything like hemavol that sherbert is ridiculous

Recon unveils its upcoming whey protein formula Opspro

or now all we know about the product is that it will be a whey protein formula, with what looks to be 30 servings per tub. As for when Opspro is due to be available the brand hasn’t given any exact date or a month to look forward, leaving fans with the vague time frame of “coming soon”.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same flavoring system, so it should taste identical to the hemavo2 max rainbow sherbet...which I agree is straight amazing.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to be a stickler, however it is not "illegal". The FDA made a statement saying they do not find it to be DSHEA compliant, and if that is upheld then yes, selling it would be illegal. However, at this time, until a decision is made specifically classifying it as non-DSHEA, it is legal to sell.

Hi-Tech has been fighting the FDA on this since day one, when no other company had the balls to do so. My hope is for Hi-Tech to win (obviously), and allow this ingredient to be sold via all companies.
Honest opinion of mine: DMAA really is illegal via numerous solid regulatory avenues, and the FDA will never allow it to be widely sold again regardless of the outcome of the Hi-Tech lawsuits.

That said. Dozens of common ingredients on the market in any number of mainstream products are likewise illegal.

--

What is of enormous consequence here is what specific enforcement avenues courts will allow the FDA to use to pull products/ingredients from the market.

--

Want to see something that is really terrifying?

What if I told you the FDA basically just tried to say that standardized extracts are non-compliant

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2015/ucm464091.htm

Bitter Orange Extract (synephrine 30%)

Bitter orange (C. aurantium) is a dietary ingredient under sections 201(ff)(1)(C) and 201(ff)(1)(E) of the Act and has a history of use by man intended to supplement the diet. However, the levels of synephrine in Bitter Orange Extract (synephrine 30%) have been modified from naturally occurring levels. The natural p-synephrine content in dried bitter orange ranges from 0.012%-0.25%[1] and the content of p-synephrine in concentrated extracts or commercial products are standardized to 4-6%[2],[3],[4].

To the best of FDA’s knowledge, there is no information demonstrating that Bitter Orange Extract (synephrine 30%) was lawfully marketed as a dietary ingredient in the United States before October 15, 1994, nor is there information demonstrating that this ingredient has been present in the food supply as an article used for human food in a form in which the food has not been chemically altered. In the absence of such information, Bitter Orange Extract (synephrine 30%) is subject to the notification requirement in section 413(a)(2) of the Act (21 U.S.C. 350b(a)(2)) and 21 CFR 190.6. Because the required notification has not been submitted, your product is adulterated under sections 402(f)(1)(B) and 413(a) of the Act (21 U.S.C. 342(f)(1)(B) and 350b(a)).

Even if the required notification had been submitted, we know of no evidence that would establish that your product is not adulterated. In the absence of a history of use or other evidence of safety establishing that Bitter Orange Extract (synephrine 30%)[, when used under the conditions recommended or suggested in the labeling of your product, will reasonably be expected to be safe, your tru Weight & EnergyTM is adulterated under sections 402(f)(1)(B) and 413(a) of the Act (21 U.S.C. 342(f)(1)(B) and 350b(a)) because it contains a new dietary ingredient for which there is inadequate information to provide reasonable assurance that such ingredient does not present a significant or unreasonable risk of illness or injury. To the best of FDA’s knowledge, there is no history of use or other evidence of safety establishing that Bitter Orange Extract (synephrine 30%) will reasonably be expected to be safe when used as a dietary ingredient. In fact, there is evidence from short term human and animal studies suggesting that the consumption of products containing a high dosage of bitter orange extract and synephrine could lead to a significant increase in systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and heart rate. Similarly, products containing Bitter Orange Extract with high doses of p-synephrine and caffeine, also an ingredient in your product may be of potential safety concern. The combination of these substances is likely to enhance their potential cardiovascular effects and could contribute to a significant increase in heart rate and blood pressure[5].
--

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honest opinion of mine: DMAA really is illegal via numerous solid regulatory avenues, and the FDA will never allow it to be widely sold again regardless of the outcome of the Hi-Tech lawsuits.

That said. Dozens of common ingredients on the market in any number of mainstream products are likewise illegal.

--

What is of enormous consequence here is what specific enforcement avenues courts will allow the FDA to use to pull products/ingredients from the market.

--

Want to see something that is really terrifying?

What if I told you the FDA basically just tried to say that standardized extracts are non-compliant

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2015/ucm464091.htm

--
mind = blown at them as of late.

it's going to take a collective legal effort by our industry to tell them to back the hell off. hopefully more companies begin to hit the legal avenue with hi-tech and tackle this nonsense head on.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
mind = blown at them as of late.

it's going to take a collective legal effort by our industry to tell them to back the hell off. hopefully more companies begin to hit the legal avenue with hi-tech and tackle this nonsense head on.
Totally needs to be a collective issue. Hopefully we have led the way. GNC was short to follow by not letting the state give them the shaft. Hopefully more will hop on board!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ladies and gents,
Anabeta Elite just got more anabolic.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447268735.409169.jpg

Cistamax makes its return, a lot of AM just got very happy.
It has replaced Siberian Ginseng in the formula

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
BOOOOOOM!!!!! Where did you get this pic?
Secret rep privileges ;)

This is in circulation now replacing ABE as stock rolls over!

You're looking at the new Anabeta Elite.

As a reminder:

Cistamax improves muscle size, function, and contractility, resulting in improved performance and hypertrophy. It also agonizes the androgen receptor while simultaneously improving fertility. And in a mouse model at least, it acted as a very potent anti-aging compound.

Those are the big 3 effects:

Muscle size and performance
Testosterone and fertility
Overall Health

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does this replace ABE or is the old ABE still going to be produced? Clearance on old ABE?! I'll take them all, please

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So does this replace ABE or is the old ABE still going to be produced? Clearance on old ABE?! I'll take them all, please
Count me in as well!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies and gents,
Anabeta Elite just got more anabolic.

View attachment 126266

Cistamax makes its return, a lot of AM just got very happy.
It has replaced Siberian Ginseng in the formula
I'm pumped about the return of Cistamax.

The best just got better.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Secret rep privileges ;)

As a reminder:
Will be interesting to see how you guys managed to bring down the 2.8g serving size.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Secret rep privileges ;)

As a reminder:
Soooo, what I'm hearing is that this would be a great addition to PCT??

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
just dropped today by BSL. Interested to see what these are...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

in case anyone was curious about the Blueberry Muffin flavoring...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The names should give it away I'd think... these should be very big movers for BlackStone.
They're simultaneously more effective, have a stronger argument for compliance(by that I mean there's any argument for it at all), and have lower side effects than the SARMs that people were/are dumb enough to sell as supplements.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're simultaneously more effective, have a stronger argument for compliance(by that I mean there's any argument for it at all), and have lower side effects than the SARMs that people were/are dumb enough to sell as supplements.
yup.

the patented compounds HiTech owns were all submitted to the FDA for NDI's, so there is no argument against them AFAIK. They should be here to stay.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah was hoping would be more exciting that another 1-DHEA or 4-DHEA
they're pretty damn exciting when you factor in the fact that they're being paired with the most impressive delivery system the dietary supplement industry has ever encountered.

1-DHEA and 4-DHEA taken without the delivery system are mediocre at best, but paired with it and they are pretty damn amazing.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
they're pretty damn exciting when you factor in the fact that they're being paired with the most impressive delivery system the dietary supplement industry has ever encountered.

1-DHEA and 4-DHEA taken without the delivery system are mediocre at best, but paired with it and they are pretty damn amazing.
Oh I was assuming only the LG would have the delivery system, not the Blackstone Labs stuff. LG delivery I am excited about for sure.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I was assuming only the LG would have the delivery system, not the Blackstone Labs stuff. LG delivery I am excited about for sure.
HiTech allows certain companies the right to utilize its technology. We wouldn't want to let someone use our compounds and not have them be paired with a delivery system that makes them impressive. This way users of our brands of products as well as users of companies we license the compounds out to are satisfied with their purchases.