The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If he takes Ambien make sure he get's the proper medical ok to just stop and I would not take both HGHpro and Ambien at the same time.
No, he would replace the ambien with the HGHpro. And he just stops and goes when he feels like it lol..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, he would replace the ambien with the HGHpro. And he just stops and goes when he feels like it lol..
It maybe better to do a short taper off ambien if he takes 10mg to go to 5 mg for a couple of days. It is a sedative/hypnotic drug and stopping suddenly can cause some insomnia rebound.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It maybe better to do a short taper off ambien if he takes 10mg to go to 5 mg for a couple of days. It is a sedative/hypnotic drug and stopping suddenly can cause some insomnia rebound.
You may want to PM him, he is a big active member on this board :D..
Ed knows his ****..

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Ok i've been watching this to see how the HGHpro works.. i've used powerfull and ghenerate and neither have helped me sleep.

Is it worth giving hghpro a shot also seeing as how it's a similar product?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok i've been watching this to see how the HGHpro works.. i've used powerfull and ghenerate and neither have helped me sleep.

Is it worth giving hghpro a shot also seeing as how it's a similar product?
HGHpro has ingredients in it that both of the products you mention dont have.. It works for me. Im sure you'll be satisfied with if, if you gave it a try. Just make sure to take it away from carbs and on an empty stomach preferably..

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
HGHpro has ingredients in it that both of the products you mention dont have.. It works for me. Im sure you'll be satisfied with if, if you gave it a try. Just make sure to take it away from carbs and on an empty stomach preferably..

tried taking both the other supps about 20 min prior to prebed protein shake (very low carb) and tried 45 min after shake and neither really helped.. i'll include hghpro in my next order most likely as the little sleep i'll be getting when the semester starts next week must be more restful than laying awake an hour or so and waking up 2-3 times a night

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tried taking both the other supps about 20 min prior to prebed protein shake (very low carb) and tried 45 min after shake and neither really helped.. i'll include hghpro in my next order most likely as the little sleep i'll be getting when the semester starts next week must be more restful than laying awake an hour or so and waking up 2-3 times a night
I heard you arent even supposed to take it next to whey.. Rosie Scott says at least and she is pretty knowledgeable..

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I heard you arent even supposed to take it next to whey.. Rosie Scott says at least and she is pretty knowledgeable..

i value her opinion.. don't post much but have been reading the boards here for about 2-3 years

i'll try ghenerate the next couple days one hour prior and one hour post of my pre-bed shake, it's literally just 4-6oz milk and a scoop of trutein

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i value her opinion.. don't post much but have been reading the boards here for about 2-3 years

i'll try ghenerate the next couple days one hour prior and one hour post of my pre-bed shake, it's literally just 4-6oz milk and a scoop of trutein
Thats carbs and whey bro, 2 no no's.. I take my dose at least an hour away from any food..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Knocks me out and some really vivid dreams.:bigok:
I must say, it does knock you out.. I dose it, and try to stay up and within 30 mins. my eyes close and im a lil sleeping baby :veryhappy:

Super realistic dreams as well.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I am subbed. I am very sorry about the label giving the wrong dosage. For anyone who will be using this supplement the correct dosage is 4 caps before bed on a empty stomach. We will try to clear this label problem up as quick as possible. Sorry for any confusion.
So if a person like me eats before bed then what? I know it says if you are going to then try no carbs. So here's a think I have 2-3 servings of cottage cheese with other some stuff before bed. Well cottage cheese has carbs. So does that mean I'm...ummm...SOL? :laugh: I guess I could eat an hour earlier and then take it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So if a person like me eats before bed then what? I know it says if you are going to then try no carbs. So here's a think I have 2-3 servings of cottage cheese with other some stuff before bed. Well cottage cheese has carbs. So does that mean I'm...ummm...SOL? :laugh: I guess I could eat an hour earlier and then take it.
I recommend you eat an hour earlier!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me it seems to work better on a empty gut. For some eating does not effect it for others the HGHpro is not as effective on a full gut. We are all different.:)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another restful night :)..

Only about 6 hours of sleep, but i feel pretty damn good!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another restful night :)..

Only about 6 hours of sleep, but i feel pretty damn good!
Glad to hear.

Ive said it Ill say it again I would rather get a quality deep, peaceful, all the way though 6 hours where I wake up feeling fantastic than a unrestful, tossing and turning, hearing loud noises 8.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes the last meal no carbs, with the exception of vegetables because they can blount gh release

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the log is getting a bit dull, but when were talking about sleep that's a good thing...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Would you like me to post my dreams?
hmmmm...yes! It should make the log a lot more intersting. But I've read if you finish your dream you won't remember them. So try not finishing them :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
my dreams have been epicly awesome. I got pissed cuz I had to walk the freaking dog this morning :(

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my dreams have been epicly awesome. I got pissed cuz I had to walk the freaking dog this morning :(
Hate when that happens....

Dreams are epically awesome.. Too bad I just forgot mind.. Kinda..

But, sleep was superb on HGHpro. As expected.

AI.. You need to have like a one day flash BOGO sale at Nutra :D.. or Buy one get one at 25% the price ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Where's this dream journal I keep hearing about?

Were you being chased by a giant crab? Was he wearing loafers? Were there bolts of lightning coming out of his eyes?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Were you being chased by a giant crab? Was he wearing loafers? Were there bolts of lightning coming out of his eyes?
Im trying to remember my dream now lol..

I dont wanna make something up :p

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The crab chasing me was wearing Air Jordan's and the bolts were coming from them. I was terrified!!!:bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that was a good night on HGHpro, like most nights :D..

Dosed around 1:20, fell asleep around 1:40.
Had a nice dream, this is for you dream weaver ;)!!

So this blonde girl with B cups, wearing a bikini comes up to me in this hallway. She lays down with me and takes off her top! I proceed to make out with her while fingering her.. The dream then transitions into me eating a large pizza, walking though a ghetto containment transition box lol.. I then transition to my bedroom, in which I climb out of to climb into the room of that blonde girl, in which we proceed to get busy.. But, I have that pissing feeling in my dream and end up waking up to still have to pee as I am typing this.. :p...

Looked kinda like her:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah the dreams are very amusing... next time dream about a girl with bigger tits lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noticing anything else yet?

...and FWIIW, my dog woke me up at 0400 this morning and I've been up ever since :frustrate

Yah the dreams are very amusing... next time dream about a girl with bigger tits lol
Classic!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HGHpro:

Got a good 5.5-6 hours of sleep!
Felt like 8 hours on the HGHpro!
Skin is vibrant on HGHpro, but the anabolics cause nasty acne so ya...
Joints for the most part are holding up and are not in pain in the morning (thank God for memory foam pads lol)
The time I last in bed has increased a lot and when I jack off, I have to go rough and fast if I want to finish..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHpro:

Got a good 5.5-6 hours of sleep!
Felt like 8 hours on the HGHpro!
Skin is vibrant on HGHpro, but the anabolics cause nasty acne so ya...
Joints for the most part are holding up and are not in pain in the morning (thank God for memory foam pads lol)
The time I last in bed has increased a lot and when I jack off, I have to go rough and fast if I want to finish..
When 5-5.5= 8 that is a beautiful thing!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lot of information in here isnt dopamine good for heighten sexual enjoyment?

I believe L-dopa causes a dopamine raise?

Hghpro is so nice. increase growth hormone = better sleep, better mental functioning, fuller muscles.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a lot of information in here isnt dopamine good for heighten sexual enjoyment?

I believe L-dopa causes a dopamine raise?

Hghpro is so nice. increase growth hormone = better sleep, better mental functioning, fuller muscles.
Yes, l-dopa is good for that..
Def make me last longer, I have to try to cum, to cum lol..