The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a lot of information in here isnt dopamine good for heighten sexual enjoyment?

I believe L-dopa causes a dopamine raise?

Hghpro is so nice. increase growth hormone = better sleep, better mental functioning, fuller muscles.
I also believe this to be true. Low levels of dopamine can cause loss of libido.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But why does this product make me last twice as long lol?
I am no expert in this area but Dopamine affect brain proccesses that control the ability to experience pleasure. Maybe with the excess from HGHpro you can experience pleasure longer whichis not a bad thing.:)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am no expert in this area but Dopamine affect brain proccesses that control the ability to experience pleasure. Maybe with the excess from HGHpro you can experience pleasure longer whichis not a bad thing.:)
No, not bad, makes my girl happy! ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you guys, every night is a good night and every morning is a good morning on HGHpro!

I swear, my joints would be megadeath right now if it werent for this!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me tell you guys, every night is a good night and every morning is a good morning on HGHpro!

I swear, my joints would be megadeath right now if it werent for this!
Great news and BTW Megadeth is a great band.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great news and BTW Megadeth is a great band.

Megadeath, Anthrax and Slayer are coming to Houston to play in a small venue at end of September.. I am buying tickets, there is no way I could miss that :D!!!

About 70$ a pop though grr..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Megadeath, Anthrax and Slayer are coming to Houston to play in a small venue at end of September.. I am buying tickets, there is no way I could miss that :D!!!

About 70$ a pop though grr..

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:fing02:If you really want a good nights sleep, try a herb called ashwaganda - speeds recovery of the CNS. :fing02:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:I can get any prescription drug! - anything :D. Try something called diazepam

Diazepam is a type of medicine called abenzodiazepine. Benzodiazepines are used for their sedative, anxiety-relieving and muscle-relaxing effects.

Diazepam works by acting on receptors in the brain called GABA receptors. This causes the release of a neurotransmitter called GABA in the brain.​

It mainly relieves anxiety but also makes you VERY hungry and so helping with getting the protien in...:wizard:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow DW they need lovin also. You know you would:hitit: if you were not a happily married man.
I wouldn't have to as there are plenty of more acceptable ladies that are taking an interest around my own age. I have no competition man, men my age just don't look fit. Yah I'd have a field day... but my interest is keeping my wife happy as I can. The measure of a true man is how happy his wife is....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:I can get any prescription drug! - anything :D. Try something called diazepam

Diazepam is a type of medicine called abenzodiazepine. Benzodiazepines are used for their sedative, anxiety-relieving and muscle-relaxing effects.

Diazepam works by acting on receptors in the brain called GABA receptors. This causes the release of a neurotransmitter called GABA in the brain.​

It mainly relieves anxiety but also makes you VERY hungry and so helping with getting the protien in...:wizard:
This is some seriously bad advice. Diazepam AKA Valium is a highly addictive drug. It should not be used for sleep it is used for panic attacks. Detox from benzo,s is serious and requires medical attention in a hospital setting as it can kill you if not done properly. Stay far away from it unless your doctor says you really have to take it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't have to as there are plenty of more acceptable ladies that are taking an interest around my own age. I have no competition man, men my age just don't look fit. Yah I'd have a field day... but my interest is keeping my wife happy as I can. The measure of a true man is how happy his wife is....
Very true.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh, some people are never happy...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Perform trial size didn't really do much for me. I'm a beast as it is so I don't think it really works for sex gods...might have to be something that is built up over time, for me at least :dunno:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perform trial size didn't really do much for me. I'm a beast as it is so I don't think it really works for sex gods...might have to be something that is built up over time, for me at least :dunno:
There is only room for one sex god on the forum well maybe 2 with TheBigT. Seriously for us older guys it works real quick.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works for myself well. small assistance in fat-loss, especially on a calorie restricted diet, and the increased growth hormone which are fuller muscles, nicer skin, and my favorite better sleep. Sleep is so important for mental and physical rejuvenation.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It works for myself well. small assistance in fat-loss, especially on a calorie restricted diet, and the increased growth hormone which are fuller muscles, nicer skin, and my favorite better sleep. Sleep is so important for mental and physical rejuvenation.
Yes, I love my sleep and I love when 6 hours is as good as my 8 hours or even better :)..

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
gamer, is it too soon to tell which you prefer - HGHPro or ghenerate/igh1 stack?

I mean based on your info about both you have me sold.... you should go into sales lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gamer, is it too soon to tell which you prefer - HGHPro or ghenerate/igh1 stack?

I mean based on your info about both you have me sold.... you should go into sales lol
I would have to be on HGHpro for another month to be able to accurately compare the two together..

They both are great IMO.. Gave me great sleep, crazy joints.. My joints are still holding up, yet im pushing more weight by the week..

Oh and my perform samples came in :D

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
I would have to be on HGHpro for another month to be able to accurately compare the two together..

They both are great IMO.. Gave me great sleep, crazy joints.. My joints are still holding up, yet im pushing more weight by the week..

haha, gotcha. I guess I'll have to go with ghen/igh1 for now then. The price is a little better for now too. I'll be keeping a close eye on this review though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another fantastic night down! :)

Too bad I only have one or 2 doses left :(..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

And Friday is almost upon us. I should warn her LOL.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People are going to start you believing you Don, lol...

Acesopro

Awards
Goodnight sweet prince. Great log while it lasted.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a very consistant supp, as are a lot of AI products, glad you enjoyed it so much...