The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I have dreams that i am stealing sh1t all the time, and its always something that i want really bad but i get soo disapointed bc somewhere inbetween waking up and realizing it was a dream i get a feeling of satisfaction like i actually did steal something lol its really weird after it happens about 10 times
As long as your only a criminal in your dreams you got no problems. Your going to give someone a idea that they can hide test in amps LOL. As for the injectable Epistane I am speachless.:)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
haha im usually stealing like cars or money but i did have a dream that there was a party in gnc and it was christmas party i worked there i guess, this was around the time pink magic came out, anyways the manager went in the back and was doing cocaine so i took the oppertunity and grabbed two boxes of pink magic and ran like a mofo, it was weird though bc like as soon as i woke up i had this great feeling like yeahhh i got two boxes of pink magic and by the time i made it to the bathroom to go piss i was up to reality and was really disapointed

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha im usually stealing like cars or money but i did have a dream that there was a party in gnc and it was christmas party i worked there i guess, this was around the time pink magic came out, anyways the manager went in the back and was doing cocaine so i took the oppertunity and grabbed two boxes of pink magic and ran like a mofo, it was weird though bc like as soon as i woke up i had this great feeling like yeahhh i got two boxes of pink magic and by the time i made it to the bathroom to go piss i was up to reality and was really disapointed

At least you did not grab his cocaine.:bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as your only a criminal in your dreams you got no problems. Your going to give someone a idea that they can hide test in amps LOL. As for the injectable Epistane I am speachless.:)
They have injectable epistane brah :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the win, gamer2be08, I am looking forward to how you respond to this.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
When i would take HGHPro, and i didn't fall asleep right away, i'd usually get pretty horny. Then i really couldn't sleep.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
They really are.. My dreams are quite disturbing.. Anything frightening you could imagine are in my dreams.. Yesterday I dreamed that I stole a box of amps that had a blend of test-p and injectable epistane. I woke up and looked for them in my room!! I soon realized it was a dream lol..

I cant wait to dose HGHpro :)
LMAO

One morning I litteraly couldnt get out of bed, sleep paralysis, just about managed to opened my eyes. But then I passed back into a dream state with my eyes half open!! I wasnt aware I was actually asleep and I started to dream, but when I tried to move it was a if all my jonts were locked and my muscles were too week to move. I dreamt I could hear someone had broken into my house with two dogs, while he was walking arround down stairs the dogs bounded up the stairs into my room, next to my bed I kept trying to get up to look at the dogs to see if they were perhaps my friends dogs or an intruders. Know when youre so scared that your stomach knotts up?:ntome: Hyperventilated and my HR went hard and to +- 115, took me a while to realise it was a dream too.

PTL - Today I was introduced to a good connection. Says he can get anything but he swears by tremalone / test proponate / Tribulus. :food:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO

One morning I litteraly couldnt get out of bed, sleep paralysis, just about managed to opened my eyes. But then I passed back into a dream state with my eyes half open!! I wasnt aware I was actually asleep and I started to dream, but when I tried to move it was a if all my jonts were locked and my muscles were too week to move. I dreamt I could hear someone had broken into my house with two dogs, while he was walking arround down stairs the dogs bounded up the stairs into my room, next to my bed I kept trying to get up to look at the dogs to see if they were perhaps my friends dogs or an intruders. Know when youre so scared that your stomach knotts up?:ntome: Hyperventilated and my HR went hard and to +- 115, took me a while to realise it was a dream too.

PTL - Today I was introduced to a good connection. Says he can get anything but he swears by tremalone / test proponate / Tribulus. :food:
You mean tren?
And tribulus wont do sh!t..
You want some crazy dreams and good sleep, buy a bottle of HGHpro!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean tren?
And tribulus wont do sh!t..
You want some crazy dreams and good sleep, buy a bottle of HGHpro!
Trib may help libido some but that is about it. HGHpro sleep and recovery= Win

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
steroids and trib??? Huh???

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of i-gh-1 yesterday, and the pills look suspiciously identical to HGHPro.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hows the HGHPro working for you gamer?

Deep sleep? Dreams? Recovery?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, sleep is deep.. Dreams be crazy real.. Recovery may be heightened slightly due to the fact of better sleep..
That is what I think also the recovery comes from the restful sleep.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is what I think also the recovery comes from the restful sleep.
I def agree with you.. Sleep is as important as food, and as important as training , without one of those key points, you fail...

Got six hours of sleep last night, had to wake up early for job. Dosed HGHpro pre bed, passed out and woke up feeling good :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I def agree with you.. Sleep is as important as food, and as important as training , without one of those key points, you fail...

Got six hours of sleep last night, had to wake up early for job. Dosed HGHpro pre bed, passed out and woke up feeling good :)
No matter how much sleep I get on HGHPro I always wake up feeling rested. I don't tend to oversleep on it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I didnt have so much of LG's Sleep Stack I would buy some of this.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys, if you take HGHpro or want to (yes you should :D), take dose at least an hour away from carbs! There is a huge difference!

If you take away from carbs, you fall asleep faster, your sleep is deeper, your dreams are easy to remember and detailed and you wake up after 5 hours of sleep feeling great :)..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, if you take HGHpro or want to (yes you should :D), take dose at least an hour away from carbs! There is a huge difference!

If you take away from carbs, you fall asleep faster, your sleep is deeper, your dreams are easy to remember and detailed and you wake up after 5 hours of sleep feeling great :)..
I try to take it a couple of hours after any food.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two hours or so works for me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish!
I'm borderline diabetic => insulin resistant.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Carbs are not my friend either.

Love/Hate relationship, lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sleep last night was superb, as were my dreams! Too bad I had too much beastdrol and stims last night; woke up with killer headache..

Slept great though..

Also, skin has acne, but it is more clear and vibrant from starting HGHpro.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been 10 mins since I have taken dose of HGHpro (0123). I feel it working. I just got drowsy all of the sudden and my body is feeling kinda heavy.. Cant wait to close my eyes :).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's really good to see this product have such a profound effect on someone who has had issues with sleep.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's really good to see this product have such a profound effect on someone who has had issues with sleep.
Yes, this is very good, and my body automatically wakes up earlier, feeling refreshed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it does work wonder this is coming from a person who was on Ambien for a long time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My man Edwitt needs to hit this product up then!
If he takes Ambien make sure he get's the proper medical ok to just stop and I would not take both HGHpro and Ambien at the same time.