Taurus Nutritions Wyked Pre work out Flavor.. What does AM want!

What flavor of Wyked would you want?

• Grape

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Lemonade

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Citrus

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just putting the finishing touches on Wyked. It is a very potent preworkout that tastes like lemonade. No ****, if this isn't the best tasting preworkout you've ever had. I did it up right this time...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just putting the finishing touches on Wyked. It is a very potent preworkout that tastes like lemonade. No ****, if this isn't the best tasting preworkout you've ever had. I did it up right this time...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards
Im ****ing pumped!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! This is going to be awesome!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
AREN'T my bad im a poor typist sometimes
I'm a very cunning linguist, so I get what your saying.:toofunny: Seriously aboard the train for this, can't wait to try out what you guys have to offer.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much longer?????
I'm not one to throw out a date, because we all know how that goes.., But if I had to speculate.. I'm leaning around two weeks. I need to get this info from the boss man, but last we talked that is what it was looking like. there is a +/- bylaw in there.:)

big question is, when does that time start?:p..kidding..

There will be a thread containing the presale, final profile, etc..etc.. and yes, it'll be posted in here!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure I haven't looked forward to a supp tgis much in quite some time!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
definitely have my eye on this- I just read up on the LG/Eric thing in this thread... I'm gone for 5 months and look what I miss!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely have my eye on this- I just read up on the LG/Eric thing in this thread... I'm gone for 5 months and look what I miss!!!! ;)

Hey Buddy:D...Wondered what happen to you.. yes some dramatic moves have taken place, but for the better in terms of you guys:D..stay tuned this WEEK!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright dudes!

I got the new final Lemonade in my hands and one scoop in my body;)..

I quote, " Eric says, Its like love, and an Asian Massage Parlor", anyone who has been to one knows its thats good..

I will say, this is the best damn lemonade prework that has been made, and to my liking. Its pure fresh lemonade tasting, no dought:D...

I know how it looks, a rep saying saying his **** is the best, Ive heard it way to many times...call my bluff, i dare ya;)

all I'm saying is you guys are in for one hell of a pwo!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're killin' me... I have a sweet tooth right now and some lemonade sounds good! Plus, being a stim junkie i can always go for a pre workout buzz!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright dudes!

I got the new final Lemonade in my hands and one scoop in my body;)..

I quote, " Eric says, Its like love, and an Asian Massage Parlor", anyone who has been to one knows its thats good..

I will say, this is the best damn lemonade prework that has been made, and to my liking. Its pure fresh lemonade tasting, no dought:D...

I know how it looks, a rep saying saying his **** is the best, Ive heard it way to many times...call my bluff, i dare ya;)

all I'm saying is you guys are in for one hell of a pwo!!!!
:woohoo:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're killin' me... I have a sweet tooth right now and some lemonade sounds good! Plus, being a stim junkie i can always go for a pre workout buzz!
Well, im starting morning cardio fasted next week...time to start getting Spike to do his run with me :lol:

Spike= 7 lb min pin, with a attitude of a Tyrannosaurus Rex! haha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, im starting morning cardio fasted next week...time to start getting Spike to do his run with me :lol:

Spike= 7 lb min pin, with a attitude of a Tyrannosaurus Rex! haha
Lol small dog syndrome! My chick has a freaking 8lb poodle... Fml.

I bet the wyked will help with early morning cardio!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol small dog syndrome! My chick has a freaking 8lb poodle... Fml.

I bet the wyked will help with early morning cardio!
Yea, hes got small dog syndrome alright! I got his little ass when i was in Europe 12 years ago...little bastard has his own Christmas stocking! ha ha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant waitttt!!!! Ima blend this ish with some ice and get some insanity kicking!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant forget those bad boys!!

I wont lie, the thought is floating around in my head!!
LOL.. Taurus should add a disclaimer to the container. Do not consume with alcohol.. it would be like one of those Four Loko drinks on steroids!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Hey Buddy:D...Wondered what happen to you.. yes some dramatic moves have taken place, but for the better in terms of you guys:D..stay tuned this WEEK!
yeah had some issues to take care of and they took their toll... but I'm back working out and back on AM! w00t

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
LOL.. Taurus should add a disclaimer to the container. Do not consume with alcohol.. it would be like one of those Four Loko drinks on steroids!!!
:cheers: Four Wyked anyone??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a very cunning linguist, so I get what your saying.:toofunny: Seriously aboard the train for this, can't wait to try out what you guys have to offer.
i have been told i am a cunninglis expert does that count.:nana:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ I love when life gives you lemons ;)

And I was thinking the new Four Loko immediately, too, but it looks like you guys had the exact same thoughts :cool:

I still want to go to a frat party and pour a kilo of beta alanine in the jungle juice and watch everyone freak out :lmao:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, nice!! Start teh pre-sale already!!
Thats what we are all waiting for.. Hopefully it will be soon :fingersx:

^^^ I love when life gives you lemons ;)

And I was thinking the new Four Loko immediately, too, but it looks like you guys had the exact same thoughts :cool:

I still want to go to a frat party and pour a kilo of beta alanine in the jungle juice and watch everyone freak out :lmao:
Haha that's an awesome idea...

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, the M1P replacement is supposed to arrive TODAY. We will get it tested and then we will start putting together beta testers for it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, the M1P replacement is supposed to arrive TODAY. We will get it tested and then we will start putting together beta testers for it.
Is this where I throw my name in the hat & start begging to be a tester???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-that was fast. nice work.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also just got a glimpse of the lable... WooooooooooooWeeeeeeeeeee yup, i got a chubby:lol: