Taurus Nutritions Wyked Pre work out Flavor.. What does AM want!

What flavor of Wyked would you want?

• Grape

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Lemonade

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Citrus

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sensitive for stims but the only preworkout-powder that has too much/too potent stims in it (at recommended dose) is SAN Launch. I can handle Jack3d well and N.O. Ignite too. Couldn't train without stims though.

TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards
I am very stim tolerant and can take multiple stimulants, including Geranium and EC without feeling a thing :D~Rosie~
At how many grms/mgs? you're truley in a league of your own.

My tolerance is pretty high. I definitely prefer to go easy on the 1,3 di as much as I can anymore, though. I seem to do better without it and just caffeine.
I definitely think 1,3 has its place in pre workouts. and stacks nicely with caffeine also, along with other combos, BO, and such IMO. obviously over the years i have become tolerant to many stims; which makes them useless and i hate cycling the stuff. Not saying i depend on it, but when IPOD is jamming to Korn; they have there place:D

I'm pretty sensitive for stims but the only preworkout-powder that has too much/too potent stims in it (at recommended dose) is SAN Launch. I can handle Jack3d well and N.O. Ignite too. Couldn't train without stims though.
I agree (Above). I haven't had the opportunity to try Launch. Something to look into

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I straight love 1,3 Dimeth. Stacked with Five finger deathpunch and bullet for my valentine

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At how many grms/mgs? you're truley in a league of your own.
Several grams of caffeine and multiple all else...My body is my own and definitely unique that is for sure! :think:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn dude, one of their best! War is the answer is another good one. My ring tone.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Is Taurus Nitrition going to have their own sub-forum like other supp companies here? Just curious.

TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards
Is Taurus Nitrition going to have their own sub-forum like other supp companies here? Just curious.
In time; yes..

heres the low down with another update for the public:

we included something today to the lemonade; yes, my little secret;) bottom line MIND BLOWING:rant2:..so all of you that requested Lemonade, nothing will match this. Production is already in the works!

:Reps Wanted:, soon

Reactions: mw1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Question?

What are all of your tolerances to stims, for example: can you tolerate Geranamine?. I will be honest here, its being called Wyked for a reason. Id like to be able to judge what were looking at here and have random discussions.
it would be virtully impossible to make the stim effect too strong for the majority of users here-stronger the better i say!!!!

you could make different versions like they do with hot wings-mild, hot, very hot, warning danger!!!!

my bet is the warning danger version would be the top seller-by a large margin!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it would be virtully impossible to make the stim effect too strong for the majority of users here-stronger the better i say!!!!

you could make different versions like they do with hot wings-mild, hot, very hot, warning danger!!!!

my bet is the warning danger version would be the top seller-by a large margin!!!!
I'm gonna have to second this motion.

I know I like the stimmed out feeling!

TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards

I agree, I'm basing it off of my past, it's very potent and I've been drinking it with ice cubes to be honest. pwo's can always be stronger, but now you tamper with an integrity issue;) nice scenario with the hot wings!

Funny thing is/ I have a friend who orders spice directly from Mexico, and buys vials of Ghost Chile powder because he's that accustomed to spice.. nuts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree, I'm basing it off of my past, it's very potent and I've been drinking it with ice cubes to be honest. pwo's can always be stronger, but now you tamper with an integrity issue;) nice scenario with the hot wings!

Funny thing is/ I have a friend who orders spice directly from Mexico, and buys vials of Ghost Chile powder because he's that accustomed to spice.. nuts
i don't think you would have to make it rec dose atomic, but for it to be atomic for those of us who choose to go above rec dose. something like rpm where the effect is dose dependent.

TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards
i don't think you would have to make it rec dose atomic, but for it to be atomic for those of us who choose to go above rec dose. something like rpm where the effect is dose dependent.
Ive had individuals dose 1.5 scoops of this and swear they will not attempt to go higher.

I've had folks like yourself it seems, dose max because they crave the feeling.. Wyked is dosed small in the amount of serving size specifically for that fact.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive had individuals dose 1.5 scoops of this and swear they will not attempt to go higher.

I've had folks like yourself it seems, dose max because they crave the feeling.. Wyked is dosed small in the amount of serving size specifically for that fact.
that is what i want to hear.....when can i expect my jug to arrive?

TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards
that is what i want to hear.....when can i expect my jug to arrive?
I should details very soon on everything, to include: profile, cost, etc.etc...

I would assume Chris will be running some promos I'm sure.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got the finished sample of Lemonade and it tastes like "love from an Asian massage parlor" ;)
It was so good you forgot to finish your sentience.. You meant to say "the first 25 people to PM get get a free trail size". It's ok I have your back :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got the finished sample of Lemonade and it tastes like "love from an Asian massage parlor" ;)
Sounds good. But is it love "to completion"?

:heart::heart::heart:

:lmao:

TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards
Well begin to rub then:heart:

So - I need to create a presale thread or just keep this one active.. either presale is among us boyz.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well begin to rub then:heart:

So - I need to create a presale thread or just keep this one active.. either presale is among us boyz.
Are you guys gonna have your own section?

Just keep this one going we're all sub'd already :)

TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards
Are you guys gonna have your own section?

Just keep this one going we're all sub'd already :)
Cop -

Yes.

It is being developed as we speak. I have no control on how fast sub forums go up here.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmfao!!!!, so i felt one scoop and was suprised. im off today and not going to the gym which is why i didnt go three scoops. but if i felt 1, damn me for 3 is all im saying!

I know what a turkish massage feels like...:lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cop -

Yes.

It is being developed as we speak. I have no control on how fast sub forums go up here.
amazing how much interest there is, in both the preworkout and taurus nutrition.

actually as far as the supp business goes, it looks like things are moving swiftly, imo.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to compare this to Mesomorph during my upcoming PCT. I am going to need a Chuck Norris Roundhouse to keep this intensity going...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
amazing how much interest there is, in both the preworkout and taurus nutrition.

actually as far as the supp business goes, it looks like things are moving swiftly, imo.
I'll be honest here, what gets me thinking, is the TN non-mainstream route, The route LG didnt take. It was great for LG, going out and wide "Mainstream", and Eric.. and its a huge success right now. But the thought of Eric doing what he wants and on his own now, AND, what LG couldn't do.....Well, guys... I don't think i need to go on...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to compare this to Mesomorph during my upcoming PCT. I am going to need a Chuck Norris Roundhouse to keep this intensity going...
Meso is great, best grape ive ever had!!.... these are by far two different products though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a guy in the office has a chuck norris quote book..funniest **** ive ever seen!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be honest here, what gets me thinking, is the TN non-mainstream route, The route LG didnt take. It was great for LG, going out and wide "Mainstream", and Eric.. and its a huge success right now. But the thought of Eric doing what he wants and on his own now, AND, what LG couldn't do.....Well, guys... I don't think i need to go on...
I kind of got that feeling with LG (when I was a rep), there was much more potential but they were focusing on the market that was on bb.com and the casual supp users you see on here. Those of us who want innovation, hardcore, a** kicking stuff weren't going to get that from LG. Case and point, MMV3 could be awesome, it was as MMV2, but that was just not going to happen. Anyways, I have my eyes open, I am hoping for some high quality, innovative supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I kind of got that feeling with LG (when I was a rep), there was much more potential but they were focusing on the market that was on bb.com and the casual supp users you see on here. Those of us who want innovation, hardcore, a** kicking stuff weren't going to get that from LG. Case and point, MMV3 could be awesome, it was as MMV2, but that was just not going to happen. Anyways, I have my eyes open, I am hoping for some high quality, innovative supps.
,exactly-lg was shooting for the gnc market, very mainstream, imo. i am hoping that eric takes taurus in a more hardcore direction that caters to what us guys at anabolicminds are looking for!!!!

loved me some mmv2!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, but as you know theres more to the supplement world then these forums.. With all the legal issues they went through years ago, i cant blame them. I'll never discredit them, because they have awesome products.. but, like you said mainstream tweaked them down. MMv2, was the heat bro... i still have some here..;) i was smart enough to stock up..:lol:..

TN will surpass MMv2 with out a dought., you guys will see:thumbsup:

but yes, we need kick ass stuff!:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
,exactly-lg was shooting for the gnc market, very mainstream, imo. i am hoping that eric takes taurus in a more hardcore direction that caters to what us guys at anabolicminds are looking for!!!!

loved me some mmv2!
my motto is, and i might get my pee pee smacked for this.. TN will do what LG couldnt..bottom line.;)

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's really the point of me leaving. They want to be mainstream and have generic products I want to be LEGAL hard core.

I brought the 1-DHEA to market and LG didn't want to release it (my partner) and AMS/Primordial cashed in along with the people who are infringing on my patent pending. This new line of progestins will transform the industry again and give you guys what you need. Safe, legal hormones that you can use to off set the BPA and PCB's in the environment and foods.

These ROB your body of testosterone, let me post some studies in the near future!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my motto is, and i might get my pee pee smacked for this.. TN will do what LG couldnt..bottom line.;)
I like the sound of that! Like you, I did LG products, but sometimes I need some more "variety". I know their fat burner was pretty awesome.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna lie, that made me laugh a bit. I'm also stoked that you guys arent jerkin us around with dates and so forth. thank you lol. lookin forward to using some TN

Last edited:
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna lie, that made me laugh a bit. I'm also stoked that you guys are jerkin us around with dates and so forth. thank you lol. lookin forward to using some TN
are or aren't?...lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's really the point of me leaving. They want to be mainstream and have generic products I want to be LEGAL hard core.

I brought the 1-DHEA to market and LG didn't want to release it (my partner) and AMS/Primordial cashed in along with the people who are infringing on my patent pending. This new line of progestins will transform the industry again and give you guys what you need. Safe, legal hormones that you can use to off set the BPA and PCB's in the environment and foods.

These ROB your body of testosterone, let me post some studies in the near future!
our point exactly!^

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

hardcore-hell yeah!!! can't wait!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Those are good reasons to go on your own. I look forward to what you have to offer, safe hormones that are effective and legal are surely the gold mine we all want. PH/DS work but man the side effects are rough so that leaves us all with real gear, which is fine, just not for all people is that an option. Keep us posted but don't do the whole 5 month count down please, just let us know along the way and then say, guess what, you can buy it now.