Taurus Nutrition, ITS PROMO TIME!!!!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on mine, but Im on the other side of the country so I expect to be last.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The black particles are the emulsified bitter orange extract. What happens is that the water picks up the synephrine out of it, but the other 80% is insoluable so it just sort of floats in there undissolved.

~Rosie~
Thanks for the reply Rosie. That is certainly something I can live with.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The black particles are the emulsified bitter orange extract. What happens is that the water picks up the synephrine out of it, but the other 80% is insoluable so it just sort of floats in there undissolved.

~Rosie~
I knew it was something like this. Remember someone else asking about it in another thread or earlier in this thread. Just wasnt too sure where. Great to have you flying around saving the day :yup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiousity does anyone know how much DAA is in Wyked? Cant remember if that was discussed or not.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone see the email from AM about Taurus. See my quote yeah that's helping my ego, lol (not like it can afford to grow anymore lol)

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone see the email from AM about Taurus. See my quote yeah that's helping my ego, lol (not like it can afford to grow anymore lol)
lol you should have wrote that you are worse than a crackhead when it comes to stims

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I saw it! Wait, I'm the one that found all the quotes for the email.....:D

We appreciate all you guys helping us test our products and sharing your experience with the masses!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw it! Wait, I'm the one that found all the quotes for the email.....:D

We appreciate all you guys helping us test our products and sharing your experience with the masses!
I'm glad you didn't use my quote about sprinkling it all over the wife and... Never mind :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i saw it, lol.:newangel:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey I heard a rumor that I have a package waiting at home so I will either put my log up tonight or in the morning and post up how my first weight workout went with it tomorrow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I heard a rumor that I have a package waiting at home so I will either put my log up tonight or in the morning and post up how my first weight workout went with it tomorrow.
:thanks:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
midwestbeast got his too......looks like everyone should be getting their stuff real soon.

glad you got yours, chris!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear the packages are arriving!

Dont forget to post up the links to the logs in here so we all know when they are up and can follow :fing02:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I expect nothing less.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I got my Wyked and Da in today will make a log on link it when I get back from gym today. Will be taking both today as well as well as with a pure bottle of liquid Awesome.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you didn't use my quote about sprinkling it all over the wife and... Never mind :p
LMAO, I missed this one before. Yeah I had to nix that quote along with from JudoJosh putting it on.....NVM:firedevil: