SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Storm the Vatican? I mean, I doubt they have the ability to actually stop such a thing lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Storm the Vatican? I mean, I doubt they have the ability to actually stop such a thing lol
they probably have a button to set off a nuclear weapon for self destruct, rather than let the public know their secrets. knowledge is power and they aint givin it up.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
they probably have a button to set off a nuclear weapon for self destruct, rather than let the public know their secrets. knowledge is power and they aint givin it up.
I read in a book that one of the priests there has access to enough dark matter obtained from CERN to make the whole area cease to exists. No really, I read it in a book.

I would seriously love to get a day pass...well, probably a year pass to their archives. There is probably no end to the true history there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read in a book that one of the priests there has access to enough dark matter obtained from CERN to make the whole area cease to exists. No really, I read it in a book.

I would seriously love to get a day pass...well, probably a year pass to their archives. There is probably no end to the true history there.
lol-angels and demons!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you've heard of it? :)

lol-davinci code-same guy, dan brown.:sombrero:

dude does write entertaining books-much better than the movies, but what else is new.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards

History is written by the victors.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
And I'm sure a place like The Vatican Archives has actual accounts from the libraries of the defeated.

Anyway, just got done watching a documentary on the making of Animal House on Biography. TOGA! TOGA!

They're doing Caddyshack now! :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And I'm sure a place like The Vatican Archives has actual accounts from the libraries of the defeated.

Anyway, just got done watching a documentary on the making of Animal House on Biography. TOGA! TOGA!

They're doing Caddyshack now! :bigok:
i should have watched that-instead of watching the colts get beat.:grumpy:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very true, however, this didnt stop the losers from writing a more accurate view of the history. Those texts could be out there

Think back to when you were in school, and the text books that you read. I always loved teaching US history as they were the most biased texts out there, it would always make me laugh.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
very true, however, this didnt stop the losers from writing a more accurate view of the history. Those texts could be out there

Think back to when you were in school, and the text books that you read. I always loved teaching US history as they were the most biased texts out there, it would always make me laugh.
You know not until recently have I realized that. Its to be expected for every nation to raise itself up in its "history".

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
absolutely. One just needs to realize it and not take everything written at face value

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It skips a lot of the tribal aspects of it, but highlights the major changes to the area. The first hour is really good and then it tails off somewhat.
Better to start from a high level then get into the details...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better to start from a high level then get into the details...
I recently picked up a book by Woolley that goes into painful detail about Sumer. Very hard to read and keep everything straight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently picked up a book by Woolley that goes into painful detail about Sumer. Very hard to read and keep everything straight.
Oh man Sumer!! That has been on my things to do for 20 years...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to me.....it is amazing how the ancient history of that area really foretold the future so to speak. There were so many different civilizations that were violent (Assyrians were nutty) and took each other over. If you take a look at some of their art, the propaganda was outrageous. Not too dissimilar from today in the same region.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting to Babylon is the hard part, but once you get there, it's a lot easier since everything is much more organized.
I have been thee.. in the shrines of babylon. Standing in the same place as biblical figures has a certain energy to it.

To bad most of it is buried now due to Saddam.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been thee.. in the shrines of babylon. Standing in the same place as biblical figures has a certain energy to it.

To bad most of it is buried now due to Saddam.
IIRC, Saddam actually tried to refurbish much of Babylon, no?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC, Saddam actually tried to refurbish much of Babylon, no?
He buried most of the original work, then built on top of it. There are bricks in the walls placed by Saddam stating he is the brother of abraham, son of God... etc.... our Terp could only read so much of the stones.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
He buried most of the original work, then built on top of it. There are bricks in the walls placed by Saddam stating he is the brother of abraham, son of God... etc.... our Terp could only read so much of the stones.
this! I was there as well... It was night time, so different for me, but it was awesome all the same.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
This is a majorly interesting thread.
The secrets of mankind's history are always interesting...and all to often dark of full of questions that bring no comfort even if they were answerable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went to 42 different countries in my 8 years in navy. israel/egypt/greece were my favorites as far as history goes-but i loved the phillipines. i want to go to china-just thinking about all those asian chicks gives me a massive boner!!!:sasmokin:

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
went to 42 different countries in my 8 years in navy. israel/egypt/greece were my favorites as far as history goes-but i loved the phillipines. i want to go to china-just thinking about all those asian chicks gives me a massive boner!!!:sasmokin:
So your saying you wish to torpedo the Ming dynasties sub bay?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see bigt holding a sign when he got off the plane saying " showering me with Asians." and "time to play with my Ying Yang" :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can see bigt holding a sign when he got off the plane saying " showering me with Asians." and "time to play with my Ying Yang" :D
bro-you were there?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I could have swore I saw a UFO yesterday night while walking my dog

looked in the distance saw a red light with 3 green lights...as I walked I looked stealthy with my periph vision an the thing was following me! I stop it stops...I pick up my dogs crap and look and it's gone.

needless to say I didn't sleep in fear of being abducted. this isn't my first brush with the ET's. I once saw a shoe print from where the wall/window would be indicating I walked through the wall...weird.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

looked in the distance saw a red light with 3 green lights...as I walked I looked stealthy with my periph vision an the thing was following me! I stop it stops...I pick up my dogs crap and look and it's gone.

needless to say I didn't sleep in fear of being abducted. this isn't my first brush with the ET's. I once saw a shoe print from where the wall/window would be indicating I walked through the wall...weird.
probably a group of succubus on a chartered plane.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread needs to be renamed "Silentbob's Book Club".

No boobs in last 7 pages. I am disappoint.

:nutkick:

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards

People who dont believe the paranormal are dull of the senses(as in limited to the normal ones). I have been near houses that even if I was blind folded and got near them my hairs would stand on end and I could feel a sick disgusting presence. Kinda like if anger and sorrow was a mist and you walked into it...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
This thread needs to be renamed "Silentbob's Book Club".

No boobs in last 7 pages. I am disappoint.

:nutkick:

:lol:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to me.....it is amazing how the ancient history of that area really foretold the future so to speak. There were so many different civilizations that were violent (Assyrians were nutty) and took each other over. If you take a look at some of their art, the propaganda was outrageous. Not too dissimilar from today in the same region.
LMAO AE I'm Assyrian bro.

I'm obliged to agree with you on this.

Oh and I come to join this interesting thread full of knowledge and boobies :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
someone post some pics of hitomi tanaka for old tim.:veryhappy:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

"You don't know Jungle Love, that **** is the mad notes, written by God himself, and handed down to the greatest band in the world - The Mother ****ing Time!"

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just for you tim.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Haha, Yeah I smoked pot last night too buddy!