SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

Shane0Mac

Awards
Australia now has a female prime minister, lets just hope we dont have to go to war each month :p

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Hillary would have won, I don't think we'd have had that problem. I still have my doubts as to her official gender. ;)

Still, if she would have won, would we be better off? Worse? I really don't care. Things are still in the crapper as far as I see 'em anyway. :(

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Hillary would have won, I don't think we'd have had that problem. I still have my doubts as to her official gender. ;)

Still, if she would have won, would we be better off? Worse? I really don't care. Things are still in the crapper as far as I see 'em anyway. :(
But she would be the target of snukes. I don't know if I can have a leader with a nuke in her snatch...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you think the russians are tough-well the afghans kicked their ass.

having no morals usually means lack of disclipine.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
But she would be the target of snukes. I don't know if I can have a leader with a nuke in her snatch...
A snuke in her snizz?! We'd better find that snuke sniffing pig to check for more snukes.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Little Firefighter

If you don't laugh at this one, you're not breathing…..

A firefighter was working on the engine outside the Station, when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl was wearing a firefighter’s helmet.

The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The firefighter walked over to take a closer look. 'That sure is a nice fire truck,' the firefighter said with admiration.

'Thanks,' the girl replied.
The firefighter looked a little closer. The girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

'Little partner,' the firefighter said, 'I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster. '

The little girl replied thoughtfully, 'You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren.'

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a Captain in the French Foreign Legion that was taking over command of a remote outpost

Upon Arrival he notices that there was a camel tied out back of the officers quarters.

He says Sargeant Major!! what is that camel doing tied out back!!

The Sargeant gets red with embarassment and replies "Well sir.. you know it's pretty remote out here and .. well there's no women and..."

"Enough!" the Captain yells and walks away disgusted...

Weeks roll by and the Captain just can't stand it any longer "Sargeant!, bring that camel to the back of my quarters!"

The Sargeant complies and the Captain whips down his pants and hammers the camel like there's no tommorow...

The Captain finishes and looks over at the Sargeant and says "Well Sargeant Major!! how was that!!"

The Sargeant says "That was fine sir, but.. well we usually ride the camel to town and get a girl"....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There was a Captain in the French Foreign Legion that was taking over command of a remote outpost

Upon Arrival he notices that there was a camel tied out back of the officers quarters.

He says Sargeant Major!! what is that camel doing tied out back!!

The Sargeant gets red with embarassment and replies "Well sir.. you know it's pretty remote out here and .. well there's no women and..."

"Enough!" the Captain yells and walks away disgusted...

Weeks roll by and the Captain just can't stand it any longer "Sargeant!, bring that camel to the back of my quarters!"

The Sargeant complies and the Captain whips down his pants and hammers the camel like there's no tommorow...

The Captain finishes and looks over at the Sargeant and says "Well Sargeant Major!! how was that!!"

The Sargeant says "That was fine sir, but.. well we usually ride the camel to town and get a girl"....
oohwee-that candian humor is out there, lol.

where is john candy when you need him...oh yeah----dead!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oohwee-that candian humor is out there, lol.

where is john candy when you need him...oh yeah----dead!!!!
Yah that was a great crew, a lot of well known comedians came from second city, Eugene Levy, Dan Akroyd was never part of the show but he was a member of the club I believe, Martin Short, Rick Moranis, Catherine Ohara, Harold Ramis... yah 2/3 of the original ghost busters were Canadion lol..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I should mentain Dave Thomas cuz he was a pretty funny guy too.. he was the king of the Coneheads or Doug Mackenzie... not as well known as the others..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah that was a great crew, a lot of well known comedians came from second city, Eugene Levy, Dan Akroyd was never part of the show but he was a member of the club I believe, Martin Short, Rick Moranis, Catherine Ohara, Harold Ramis... yah 2/3 of the original ghost busters were Canadion lol..
what happened to martin short?

speaking of john candy-planes trains and automobiles is one of my all time favorites.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what happened to martin short?

speaking of john candy-planes trains and automobiles is one of my all time favorites.
Classic!!

Martin does a very funny show as a fat Critic named Jeremy Glick at least up untill a couple years ago. He is at his funniest in this type of role..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Classic!!

Martin does a very funny show as a fat Critic named Jeremy Glick at least up untill a couple years ago. He is at his funniest in this type of role..
he was all over the place around 10 years ago-then he seemed to just drop out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he was all over the place around 10 years ago-then he seemed to just drop out.
That Happens... sometimes they just persue other venues, like directing etc..

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short was good in NBC's mini-series Merlin many moons ago. You know, back when NBC had decent programming and didn't fire Conan O'Brien. Just sayin'... ;)

Yes, I'm bitter. GO Co-Co!! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short was good in NBC's mini-series Merlin many moons ago. You know, back when NBC had decent programming and didn't fire Conan O'Brien. Just sayin'... ;)

Yes, I'm bitter. GO Co-Co!! :D
That was a decent series, I am a fan of the stories Surrounding the Autherian legend and that was one of the better ones. Yah short played a good role in that.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of the stories Surrounding the Autherian legend
Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Another Classic!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Ever try bowling right after an insane back workout??

My 10 year old made a higher score than I did, lol. I scored a 77, and that was with the bumpers up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My 10 year old made a higher score than I did, lol. I scored a 77, and that was with the bumpers up.
May daughter beat me the first time she ever played, she was a super athlete when it came to this sort of thing. I couldn't believe the spares she was picking up, how could here aim be that good. I am no good at bowling but geez. I think she was like 8 or 9 at the time and had to throw the ball from her chest. She actually had a few spectators who couldn't believe she never played. The second time was 5 pin and she got the highest score on her football team.

She was the first girl qb in league history. What an athlete she was.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established

YES!!!! I love that one, and the best part is my kids watch this all the time as well!!! They are always asking each other "What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
to which the the other replies, "What do you mean, and African or European swallow?"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YES!!!! I love that one, and the best part is my kids watch this all the time as well!!! They are always asking each other "What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
to which the the other replies, "What do you mean, and African or European swallow?"
You must know these things if you are a King...

Yah my son is a big fan of this movie as well... and both my kids are big Beatles fans as well...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

First date I ever went on in highschool, I got beat by a girl at bowling. It was the beginning of a curse. I also got beat by a girl swimming, running, playing pool and tennis. Yes, I liked the atheletes. :bigok:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You must know these things if you are a King...

Yah my son is a big fan of this movie as well... and both my kids are big Beatles fans as well...
A Møøse once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".

We apologise for the fault in the
subtitles. Those responsible have been
sacked.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked.

----

One day my boy, this will all be yours.

The curtains?

No my boy, the land! This land will be all yours!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Know whadi mean? Eh? Nudge nudge, wink wink... :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
more:boobies::thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta give props to Unilever on that commercial. LOL, hilarious.

Jamie Presley is hot. I wish My Name is Earl was still on TV. :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone else surprised by the size of jamie lee curtis's rack in trading places?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was also fond of barbara hershey in the entity. damn, nice boobies.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that flick took the whole ghost haunting phenomenon to a new level. I watched it when I was a kid and for a long time kept thinking a ghost was going to bust in on me and tell me to touch it's happy place. Who you going to call if that happens?? LOL

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So what are you guys getting into this weekend?

Any shenanigans we should know about?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
So what are you guys getting into this weekend?

Any shenanigans we should know about?
Well let us take a look at the weekend agenda.

Today, of course, is Margarita Friday.
Tomorrow, clean the pool, cut the grass and my hair, then off to a wedding party.
Sunday, church and recovery.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't drink so my weekends are pretty quiet.
Moving again in 8 days so will be doing some packing
Friday night - Pizza...
Saturday 45 minutes fasted cardio ND and Michigan!!
Sunday Full body workout followed by 45 minutes cardio in am ... pm NFL!! Go GIANTS!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight: Upper back and Triceps
Tomorrow: 12:30-get new rear tire on bike, followed by breaking in said tire :head:
Sunday: Veg da fawk out!

Oh, such lofty goals I have... :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Friday night - Pizza...
Tomorrow: 12:30-get new rear tire on bike, followed by breaking in said tire :head:
Sunday: Veg da fawk out!

Oh, such lofty goals I have... :D
Sounds like a great weekend.

Mine is:

Friday Night - Ribeyes and potatoes

Saturday - PT w/ USMC, Workout, Roller Derby :head:

Sunday - Legs and Football...maybe pizza.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tonight: MFC on HDNet
Saturday: Shark Fights PPV
Sunday: ME Legs

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tonight: here on am and lots of sleep
tomorrow: nephews football game and more sleep
sunday: heavy chest and sleep some more

Monday is back to work with the first day for students

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as much sex as the wife will give me-rest of weekend will be spent trying to convince her to give more!!!!