SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this where the gang band is being held? Am I too late?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course Met shows up when the salads start getting tossed!!

JP bubba...U know I wuvs ya...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I aint madatcha ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Interesting sequence of topics... gone from genius to sex toys in a flash and its only the beginning... I'm in for the entertainment :)

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I'm willing to bet this was taken form a woman's magazine where the article title was called REVENGE!
I just hope my wife didn't get that issue! :ponder:
I doubt vag-cumber salad would count as much as revenge(your gona eat her, your gona eat the cucumber, now your just getting em both at once, no?).

Was thinking of lets get back to bananas and geniuses....but I am worried about including them now..haha

YouTube- Banana Phone

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I work all day and come home to this?!

So yeah, just got home from work and SFW. Leg day on international chest day so there was no problem getting a spot to do work. Couple of guys in the gym sportin their youth smediums while deadlifting to cut off circulation AND show off the guts. Not a typo gentlemen. Guts popping out. Thankfully I was able to get in, get out, and get some food in me afterward.

What you jesters getting in to this evening?

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I work all day and come home to this?!

So yeah, just got home from work and SFW. Leg day on international chest day so there was no problem getting a spot to do work. Couple of guys in the gym sportin their youth smediums while deadlifting to cut off circulation AND show off the guts. Not a typo gentlemen. Guts popping out. Thankfully I was able to get in, get out, and get some food in me afterward.

What you jesters getting in to this evening?
Getting ticked off at cheap tactics in Bad Company 2....thats what I have done. lol:bigok:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Getting ticked off at cheap tactics in Bad Company 2....thats what I have done. lol:bigok:
Is that the one where you can bounce throwing knives off anything and they still manage to register a kill? I get BC2 and MW2 mixed up.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's Always Sunny, best show ever!

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Is that the one where you can bounce throwing knives off anything and they still manage to register a kill? I get BC2 and MW2 mixed up.
Dear God no! lol

I cant play MW2, it sucks hardcore.

Bad Company 2 is the one with destructible environments, tanks and helicopters and boats and ATVs and humvees, etc. Large open ended maps with actual objectives.

I wont buy black ops, never again will I purchase a COD game after the MW2 epic-fail. Its a shame, Call of Duty 2(the old PC game) was one of my all time favorite games. Sucks they ruined the series.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've never had to apply...I always just got the job when I showed up :deal:
peep show room janitor???

just kidding:stooges:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dear God no! lol

I cant play MW2, it sucks hardcore.

Bad Company 2 is the one with destructible environments, tanks and helicopters and boats and ATVs and humvees, etc. Large open ended maps with actual objectives.

I wont buy black ops, never again will I purchase a COD game after the MW2 epic-fail.
I prefer this mindless fun:

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I prefer this mindless fun:

Team fortress 2 baby :D

I remember the original TF, and counter strike, and day of defeat...man those were the days back when I was a geeker. Dr. Pepper, a bowl of chili cheese fritos, and the world was mine. Today...its grill turkey or chicken, go lift, and maybe squeeze in a game if I have the time :\ growing up sucks lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was the worst of all nerds (even though I am highly still a closet nerd *aka I party and go out alot, but I love games, internet memes, etc...*). I used to play Ultima Online (Old school WOW) and Counter Strike literally all day. Like I would get home from school, sign on to UO, play for 5 hours, get an hour of CS in, then back to UO until I fall asleep at the desk.

Thank God those days are gone.

As for the gym, I had a upper power day, Bench, Bent Over BB Rows, Standing Military Press, BB Shrugs. Went pretty good, starting to see some strength from this cycle (Turin/Andro week 3 began today).

Only downside is I am eating like a clown. I cant decide if I am cutting or bulking, and it is really playing mind games with me, but I am up about 6lbs with decent leaning. To bad I lean in everything but my gut, grrr....

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It's Always Sunny, best show ever!

Definitely a great show. The poop episode (Deandra totally annihilated the car door trying to escape that shoe store...funniest sh*t ever). Also, the episode where Deandra is trying to create a youtube video and is interviewing Dennis and Charlie comes in the picture dressed up as Green Man and kicks him in the balls and then appropriately raises his hands and says "Green Man." F*cking great stuff! LOL. :toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:

Shane0Mac

Awards
^^^ DAAAAAYUUM!

should be getting my ASGT any day now, cant wait to try it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, wow. Just wow. I suddenly have a new appreciation for Peeps.

Gentlemen, it is a good thing that I did not call in sick yesterday.

Spike is doing ANOTHER Five-O Marathon today! :head: YEAH!!!!!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

A Congressman was seated next to a little girl on an airplane so he turned
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the
total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the congressman. "How about global warming,
universal health care, or stimulus packages?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a
question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but
a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The legislator, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
global warming, universal health care, or the economy, when you don't know
****?" and, then she went back to reading her book.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
^^

HII OHHHHH!!!!!!

someone rep this cat! ahhahahahaha

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gentlemen, it is a good thing that I did not call in sick yesterday.

Spike is doing ANOTHER Five-O Marathon today! :head: YEAH!!!!!
That's what Tivo is for. :laugh2:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing cardio around nothing but chunkys and oldies...not the candy bars either!!!

:p

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing cardio around nothing but chunkys and oldies...not the candy bars either!!!

:p
Feels bad man. I'm going to the lake this afternoon, always some good scenery.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up early for cardio today.

Woke up, walked to kitchen, made myself a mini bulker shake, got dressed to run, and woke up one hour later. Apparently somewhere on course out of my apartment I thought to myself "Hey before I go running, maybe its a good idea to lay down on the couch. Whats the worst that can happen? ZZzzZZzzZZ. I never made it out for that run.

I hate myself sometimes.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
buahahahahahhaa NICE!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh hai guyz, wassabe?

:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
THE CAKE IS A LIE AND I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!

MARATHON MY ARSE! Spike is showing the same Hawaii Five-O's from this morning. That's only 3 episodes a day, played twice, and calling it a marathon!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spike = Lose

I gave up on that network probably 5 years ago. Sure, MANswers was fun for the jigglies, and 10000000 ways to die was good for ideas, but other than that, I don't even know what's on that channel anymore. I don't even know what channel it is anymore! It's not on my HD listings, so I don't watch it. :D

Discover FTW.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I watch UFC unleashed on spike.

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
Ultimate warrior is "ok" but lacks adrenaline rush type "man" energy usually exerted from their programs. Not bad for an ER doctor turned show producer to hit the bank with such a series, wish I could have thought of that.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimate warrior is "ok" but lacks adrenaline rush type "man" energy usually exerted from their programs. Not bad for an ER doctor turned show producer to hit the bank with such a series, wish I could have thought of that.
I like seeing the weapons in action. The simulations and mini battle at the end never thrilled me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Didn't spike do ultimate warrior? I liked that show. Some badass weapons.
Yeah, learned some pretty good stuff. They FAILED in my eyes though. They did Spartans vs Ninjas and Pirates vs Knights.

Ain't you kids even heard of the internets?!?! It's PIRATES VS NINJAS!!!!!!

But, as will more than likely be affirmed by fellow members:

Vikings win at everything. Forever.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of useless violence, anybody ever watch those "Faces of Death" videos back in the day? Me and a buddy in college used to rent a few of 'em and watch over take-out. They were pretty gnarly, but I guess I have a strong constitution....and a sick sense of humor. :)