Potassium Nitrate

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I trust you Cooper, until you finish med school. Then I will no longer trust you. Unless you become a better than average doctor.
last time i trusted a dr, i got prescribed sinus medication, had a tooth pulled, and an eye exam....for a pinched nerve, makes sense right?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all fun and games until you look at the food pyramid....The FDA is uncredible.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All you have to do is be a TRT patient to know how little doctors understand about many things related to health and sports/ life nutrition.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All you have to do is be a TRT patient to know how little doctors understand about many things related to health and sports/ life nutrition.
Love the blanket statement here. They know a lot more than you do.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Let's avoid the derail. I have no further comment towards "fightback"

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's avoid the derail. I have no further comment towards "fightback"
sorry for derailing. I just get really fired up at blatantly dumb government organizations like the FDA.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Used in fireworks makes it even better for your body lol. Make them muscles explode. Iforce KNO3 is the bomb

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll have to check it out
Although cheaper, it doesn't come with the added Vit. C. Of course Vit. C isn't expensive, but it is nice that iForce has it in an all-in-one capsule.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I'll have to check it out
It's what allot people having been using for many years now. I get the feeling like allot of people think iForce is the first to come out with this lol...good for you guys though!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although cheaper, it doesn't come with the added Vit. C. Of course Vit. C isn't expensive, but it is nice that iForce has it in an all-in-one capsule.
I choose to buy Iforce's even though Nutriguard is cheaper

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I choose to buy Iforce's even though Nutriguard is cheaper
of the 3-4 iforce products i have used, they have all been good quality.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
of the 3-4 iforce products i have used, they have all been good quality.
iForce makes good quality products, I agree. Dexaprine V2 is my favorite (hope they bring it back). With the PN though, their is no difference in the quality (I tested the iforce PN vs Nutrigaurd). Nutrigaurd is just much cheaper....pretty easy decision. I am not affiliated with them in anyway Just want to see forum folks get the most for their money.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iForce makes good quality products, I agree. Dexaprine V2 is my favorite (hope they bring it back). With the PN though, their is no difference in the quality (I tested the iforce PN vs Nutrigaurd). Nutrigaurd is just much cheaper....pretty easy decision. I am not affiliated with them in anyway Just want to see forum folks get the most for their money.

I love dexaprine v2 myself, but you will not see it back. Far to many people could barely tolerate a 1/4 of it and people were complaining it was to strong!!!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can find it fairly cheap usually. :D
I buy x-factor because my last bottles of xgels I ripped the whole label off the bottle by accident and all I had left was this plain white bottle.. looked shady and ghetto, NEVER AGAIN.

:D

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I buy x-factor because my last bottles of xgels I ripped the whole label off the bottle by accident and all I had left was this plain white bottle.. looked shady and ghetto, NEVER AGAIN. :D
Well, maybe we can throw up a promo teaching our customers how to properly open up the bottle. :D

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is what they make Sharpies for. man, do you have to teach people everything? lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
many thanks for many of your support :) its because of people like you that we can keep releasing new and awesome products for everyone to enjoy

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, maybe we can throw up a promo teaching our customers how to properly open up the bottle. :D

Would most def be appreciated bro. I may then, reconsider.

:D

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol.....must be nice being rich Bud
actually I find iForce products to hit a very fair price point. hell these days you skip a 6er a week and you just payed for your protein for the month.
in todays economy its hard to squeeze blood from a turnip. I get it, I had to move to a new state to find a job.
be sure and look into the promo section from time to time as we usually are running some promo were you might be able to try some stuff out if you get chosen as a winner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol.....must be nice being rich Bud
rich? hell i just lost my job of over 20 years, had to go on unemployment for the 1st time in my life, lol.....

i-force frequently runs deals and sales on their products, also i have been fortunate to have been picked to log some of their products. if you shop around i bet you can find their stuff very reasonably priced, particularly so with the quality of the products...at least the ones i have tried have been very good quality, otherwise i wouldn't be endorsing their brand..even though i represent a different company.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some posts (from Bakerwil) have been deleted in this thread. Strange...

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
rich? hell i just lost my job of over 20 years, had to go on unemployment for the 1st time in my life, lol.....

i-force frequently runs deals and sales on their products, also i have been fortunate to have been picked to log some of their products. if you shop around i bet you can find their stuff very reasonably priced, particularly so with the quality of the products...at least the ones i have tried have been very good quality, otherwise i wouldn't be endorsing their brand..even though i represent a different company.
I do like their Dexaprine - wish they would bring back V2 though. Found a couple online recently, but I think it's now dried up for good. The XR does not work as well for me as the early version.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do like their Dexaprine - wish they would bring back V2 though. Found a couple online recently, but I think it's now dried up for good. The XR does not work as well for me as the early version.
damn, i never got around to trying v2, i liked the original though. maximize v2 was also very good, but never tried the intense...so far i haven't been disappointed by any i-force product...btw-i really liked their fadogia, wish they would bring it back, the best i have tried, so far.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
damn, i never got around to trying v2, i liked the original though. maximize v2 was also very good, but never tried the intense...so far i haven't been disappointed by any i-force product...btw-i really liked their fadogia, wish they would bring it back, the best i have tried, so far.
You can maybe still find some floating around.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We do put fadogia in tropinol xp!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were a few bottles on eBay for 19.99 including shipping...last week - they may still be there..

Solid price! Sale prices are even cheaper on np!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking condense with potassium nitrate be stupid.. They're both kinda the same thing, right? Obviously iforce has more in the serving