Potassium Nitrate

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Elevated mood and increased sense of well being.

I may have been imagining it, but 1 gram of agmatine taken while I was in moderate pain really seemed to blunt the pain sensation. Made it sort of warm and tingly.

Or maybe it was the heroine. I kid, I kid.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm also finding that the LH stimulation (and all the good that comes from it) from agmatine is real. It has a subtle but distinct impact on libido as well.
What is your dosing protocol? Which product do you use? Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our potassium nitrate is most often offered for free when you buy another one of our products. Just gotta keep an eye out...nothing like free Potassium Nitrate which already contains the necessary Vitamin C needed when you use it :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only paid something like $18 for mine, which is essentially free imo.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you are not asking me, but I monitor my BP and also notice great mental/mood benefits so I figured I'd respond.

I take 1g in the morning with a glass of oj. Within 20-30 min, it lowers my high normal BP (average 134/78) about 4-5mm Hg and this will last throughout the day until about late afternoon. I do feel that the PN in combination with the agmatine brings it a bit lower, but I have not yet checked as I have only taken the PN twice. I have tried it in the late afternoon when my numbers are higher and found that it will lower it more. It almost always seems to keep me in the 125ish/72ish range after taking it.

For my money, an OTC that also reaps great mental benefits and lowers BP that much is an absolute winner.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our potassium nitrate is most often offered for free when you buy another one of our products. Just gotta keep an eye out...nothing like free Potassium Nitrate which already contains the necessary Vitamin C needed when you use it :)
i was about to say...our potassium nitrate comes with the vitamin c already included so you don't have to worry about buying bulk then mixing and matching the proper dosage of vit c

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you do a search under "David Dunn" you will find a bulk product stack he put together, with its respective products and dosages.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know you are not asking me, but I monitor my BP and also notice great mental/mood benefits so I figured I'd respond.

I take 1g in the morning with a glass of oj. Within 20-30 min, it lowers my high normal BP (average 134/78) about 4-5mm Hg and this will last throughout the day until about late afternoon. I do feel that the PN in combination with the agmatine brings it a bit lower, but I have not yet checked as I have only taken the PN twice. I have tried it in the late afternoon when my numbers are higher and found that it will lower it more. It almost always seems to keep me in the 125ish/72ish range after taking it.

For my money, an OTC that also reaps great mental benefits and lowers BP that much is an absolute winner.
The OJ on an empty stomach is something you might want to revisit and read more about.

I am told it causes an instant and massive insulin strike, and shuts off fat burning.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no concerns about fat loss. i imagine if we got granular on everything we eat and drink, we would be down to 3 things to consume. Thanks for the tip, though.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have no concerns about fat loss. i imagine if we got granular on everything we eat and drink, we would be down to 3 things to consume. Thanks for the tip, though.
Again, just passing on the information.

As for me, I am following a diet that seeks to optimize the interaction between glycogen and insulin - so I am probably more of a goofball on this subject, at least right now, than others are likely to be.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yeah, when I am really onto a subject I get the same way. That is good info and could probably help someone, so good to pass along.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

So let me get this straight, you are using Iforce right? and you are taking ~1g right? that equals out to 6 caps for 900mg PN or 1260 total product.....is that correct? 6 caps? or maybe 5 caps X total mg amount at 1060mg.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, we have two separate conversations happening in this same thread.

I am taking 2 caps of iForce PN 40 min before working out. I am taking another brand of Agmatine at 1g everyday in the morning.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
No, we have two separate conversations happening in this same thread.

I am taking 2 caps of iForce PN 40 min before working out. I am taking another brand of Agmatine at 1g everyday in the morning.
Oh that makes more sense, since you said 2 caps, then it was 1g....I didn't notice where it transitioned to agmatine, must have missed that post. I was going to start at 500mg agmatine (never took it before) and 2 caps Iforce PN. Not sure if 500mg is sufficient though.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
i was about to say...our potassium nitrate comes with the vitamin c already included so you don't have to worry about buying bulk then mixing and matching the proper dosage of vit c
You can take about 500 mg of vitamin c .....does not matter one bit if you are off 100-200mg. And it is much more cost effective in the long run to buy nutriguard PN and a bottle of vitamin c....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh that makes more sense, since you said 2 caps, then it was 1g....I didn't notice where it transitioned to agmatine, must have missed that post. I was going to start at 500mg agmatine (never took it before) and 2 caps Iforce PN. Not sure if 500mg is sufficient though.
Yeah, sorry, it transitioned when the discussion started about stacking with PN and then moved into Agmatine being the way to go.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The OJ on an empty stomach is something you might want to revisit and read more about.

I am told it causes an instant and massive insulin strike, and shuts off fat burning.
Not entirely true. 1, fruit is typically high in fructose which does not spike insulin and 2,you can still burn fat eating insulin spiking ingredients.

Of course if sugar is added then the spike may be greater but its all about total daily intake, not a small portion of one day

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not entirely true. 1, fruit is typically high in fructose which does not spike insulin and 2,you can still burn fat eating insulin spiking ingredients.

Of course if sugar is added then the spike may be greater but its all about total daily intake, not a small portion of one day
OJ really doesn't have high enough levels of vit c to make this practical. That's be a lot of OJ to drink with your dosage if you wanted to hit the 200mg+ mark

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Fructose affects insulin release in the presence of glucose. Oranges are half glucose, so yeah, there will be an insulin response

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who drinks orange juice anyway....stuff is disgusting

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fructose affects insulin release in the presence of glucose. Oranges are half glucose, so yeah, there will be an insulin response
Just out of curiosity (and expecting the answer to be no - because it is a rather obscure book) , have you read Natural Hormonal Enhancement, by Rob Faigan?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OJ really doesn't have high enough levels of vit c to make this practical. That's be a lot of OJ to drink with your dosage if you wanted to hit the 200mg+ mark
Yeah my comment wasnt about adequete dosing with PN, just in general speak

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I didnt say there wouldn't be. And in fact OJ makes a good intra workout drink.

The point i was trying to make was that insulin increases arn't as bad ad people make them out to be.

Edit: Glucose content of OJ is rather low (no sugar added) AND G.I is "medium". Which is what I was getting it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you do a search under "David Dunn" you will find a bulk product stack he put together, with its respective products and dosages.
I've looked, I'm on my phone are you able to point me in the right direction?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
now now noone need for calling young Gottie stupid he has a tittle for his opinion
Hey now, this is not the thread for over-emotionalism, character attacks and unwarrented name calliing.

We already have a thread DEDICATED to over-emotionalism, chracter attacks and unwarrented name calliing.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now now noone need for calling young Gottie stupid he has a tittle for his opinion
no he was right...i am 5 years old, amazing what i've been able to accomplish in such a short period of time, over 4k posts and becoming a rep

but serious question, as a 5 year old am i too young to run superdrol?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hey now, this is not the thread for over-emotionalism, character attacks and unwarrented name calliing.

We already have a thread DEDICATED to over-emotionalism, chracter attacks and unwarrented name calliing.
'not no more' , that thread was deleted :D

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no he was right...i am 5 years old, amazing what i've been able to accomplish in such a short period of time, over 4k posts and becoming a rep

but serious question, as a 5 year old am i too young to run superdrol?
No that will be fine, but you will have to use it in suppository form.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Nope - its still active and in full estrogen-laden glory.
Roundtable? that one was invalid last I looked, where are you swearing and cussing and demeaning people now? There is more than one? link me please.....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's be clear that I did not call him stupid. I called the comment stupid. Now, since he has pointed out that he has 4k posts, I feel ashamed and realize he has accomplished quite a bit and should have been more respectful.

On topic- I love the product he reps for.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Let's be clear that I did not call him stupid. I called the comment stupid. Now, since he has pointed out that he has 4k posts, I feel ashamed and realize he has accomplished quite a bit and should have been more respectful.

you sound bro like one thoughtful kisaj and sure young gotti hold no grudge

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Might I suggest a dual? Fencing seems like a constructive way to resolve differences.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, today was not a gym day, but I do take the stairs at work everyday. I decided to take the PN today just because I like the feel from getting blood flowing from any little action. Today after the 8 flights of stairs this morning I felt like my thighs were going to explode. It was such a cool feeling. I ended up taking the stairs 5 times today just for the hell of it.

Reactions: mw1
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So the general consensus is that potassium nitrate is worth the purchase from the comments

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have another question for agmatine users, you guys do 1g ED? or 1g ED and maybe 500mg off days? or none on off days? unsure how to dose it on off days basically.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have another question for agmatine users, you guys do 1g ED? or 1g ED and maybe 500mg off days? or none on off days? unsure how to dose it on off days basically.
I do 1g everyday. I am a noot head and while agmatine isn't technically a noot, it is great for the mind and well being.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like it daily. If not pre-training, before a large carb meal. Some use it before bed as well.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I do 1g everyday. I am a noot head and while agmatine isn't technically a noot, it is great for the mind and well being.
I like it daily. If not pre-training, before a large carb meal. Some use it before bed as well.
Thanks. I did fall asleep on the couch post workout lol. Maybe there is something to this before bed protocol....things that tend to work as "before bed sleep supps", usually keep me up all night, I'm "one of those"....

Jram1

Awards
it lowers blood pressure. it will not provide any energy/stimulant activity.
I’m wondering, what the average “life” is of KNO3 when taken before a w/o, i.e., how long will the effect of induced vascularity with KNO3 last after an hour's w/o?

Thanks.