Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hang on guys, "tits in a bottle"- am I going to get gyno when I start testing this in the next week?

You know how rumours start...
not if you use erase.:newangel:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not if you use erase.:newangel:
Well played sir.

I have Erase but can't run them together as this is a beta log. Hopefully it will be strong enough to sort my gyno out once I finish. ;)

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to produce a laxative and call it PoopyPants. Ever since I joined AM i always asked myself "what was going through his head when he made this screen name"
Another company beat you to it, i think they called in Anabolic Pump tho.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it herbal or a true hormone?
This product is NOT hormonal - as stated in the first post and throughout this thread!

I have Erase but can't run them together as this is a beta log. Hopefully it will be strong enough to sort my gyno out once I finish. ;)
The AnaBeta-01 and Erase go well together - because Erase is a staple for me it wasn't as issue me running it with the AnaBeta-01.

~Rosie~

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
im up for it, but cant stopp my other supps there needed in my op.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
or something related to what is inside it (we don't know yet)

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
I asked some of my friends...we suggest Mipumass 100%...that's great!!! :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty/DAdams; I know you can't give many details out on the product so answer this as efficiently and/or cryptically as you need to.

I should get mine at the beginning of next week and only have one rotation left on my current programme. Is there anything in particular you would recommend to get the most out of this supplement?

I was wondering with all of the nutrient partitioning comments that have come out if a high volume routine affording me a larger carb intake would be best. On the other hand if I have a high volume routine and it creates in one users words 'painful muscle pumps' should I with lower volume, longer rest periods?

I am leaning towards the first, if the pump is likely to be unbearable I could train more muscle groups per session and up the frequency.

Any thoughts?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty/DAdams; I know you can't give many details out on the product so answer this as efficiently and/or cryptically as you need to.

I should get mine at the beginning of next week and only have one rotation left on my current programme. Is there anything in particular you would recommend to get the most out of this supplement?

I was wondering with all of the nutrient partitioning comments that have come out if a high volume routine affording me a larger carb intake would be best. On the other hand if I have a high volume routine and it creates in one users words 'painful muscle pumps' should I with lower volume, longer rest periods?

I am leaning towards the first, if the pump is likely to be unbearable I could train more muscle groups per session and up the frequency.

Any thoughts?
I would say go with the first. Some of the users say the pumps are too painful, some people love the feeling.

I think the best would be to take 4 caps per day with a meal each dose. Take 1 one hour preworkout, and with your post workout meal or shake. Take the other 2 with 2 other meals of the day.

I think higher rep routines and higher carb meals will elicit the greatest pump effects, simply because anabolic products yield great glycogen retention, but you can utilize the product however youd like.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am open to changing the dosages to experiment if you would like me to. I tend to be a fairly low carb dieter because I don't digest many of them very well. I use GDA's as an excuse to carb load as much as possible post workout and take as much as possible without 1) putting fat on and 2) wanting to fall asleep afterwards.

I think I will lean towards high volume and up the calories as it sounds like appetite increases can be voracious.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say go with the first. Some of the users say the pumps are too painful, some people love the feeling.

I think the best would be to take 4 caps per day with a meal each dose. Take 1 one hour preworkout, and with your post workout meal or shake. Take the other 2 with 2 other meals of the day.

I think higher rep routines and higher carb meals will elicit the greatest pump effects, simply because anabolic products yield great glycogen retention, but you can utilize the product however youd like.
Agreed with Natty.Obviously i have no idea what this product is either, but from when i ran it the pumps were perfect for me. Training in the 8-12 rep range, nice squeeze, good dose of carbs at almost every meal outside of late at night.

Honestly and this is no bs, this is the perfect natty anabolic for me personaly. Perfect pumps, i could still run and PT on this and not get horrible shin splints , amazing intensity, sick alpha male feeling, dried up, leaned up, just cant say enough good things.

When this comes out i will have bottles upon bottles of this, hell ive even got my own stack figured out, its called the Reconstruct stack!

Erase
New Natty Anabolic
AlphaT2
Shift

But yea... /end rant :bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am open to changing the dosages to experiment if you would like me to. I tend to be a fairly low carb dieter because I don't digest many of them very well. I use GDA's as an excuse to carb load as much as possible post workout and take as much as possible without 1) putting fat on and 2) wanting to fall asleep afterwards.

I think I will lean towards high volume and up the calories as it sounds like appetite increases can be voracious.
High volume and upping the calories on this product is absolutely the way to go!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get stronger on it faster than you would normally, did the pumps impede performance at all?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Any thoughts?
I wasn't training very high volume at all - in fact, I was at LESS than Maintenance training, and only training every other day for the most part.

Whether you have more carbohydrates than you currently do is entirely up to you. I found that the product worked better in conjunction with a high carbohydrates intake. I personally didn't get the painful muscle pump, just the perpetual feeling and look of muscle hardness.

Sean on the other hand, experienced painful pumps when training and in general. Therefore, what you do is up to you re training. I say experiment a little and see what happens, what you can tolerate, and what ends up working best.

I played around with my dosing and timing. I personally found the best effects dosing at 4-5 caps a day, doses 3-5 hours apart. If you do low carbohydrates, then one cap with your meal should be fine, but if you quite high with your carbohydrate consumption, two caps with/after the meal should deal with them nicely.

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get stronger on it faster than you would normally, did the pumps impede performance at all?
Well for our PFT we run 3 miles and must do so in under 28 minutes which for most is not a hard task but for me, its rather difficult to get under 24:30 for me and that was when i was 175 and last years pft was 24:58..

In the middle of my first bottle of this product i was roughly 203 so almost 30 lbs heavier and was able to run 25:15 with no issues. Cardio was much improved and pump was not so painful that it hurt me. I was very impressed considering i did hardly no cardio prior to this and was almost 30 lbs heavier.

So yes id say it helped!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, the more I hear the testers talk about this, the more it sounds like the beta version of Pink Magic when I ran it. I know Natty came up with something unique and original here, but the descriptions are incredibly close. Hearing this is making me very excited, because that was probably my favorite product I've ran to date. The retail version, on the other hand, unfortunately did nothing for me...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, the more I hear the testers talk about this, the more it sounds like the beta version of Pink Magic when I ran it. I know Natty came up with something unique and original here, but the descriptions are incredibly close. Hearing this is making me very excited, because that was probably my favorite product I've ran to date. The retail version, on the other hand, unfortunately did nothing for me...
Yea i ran the retail version of Pink Magic and was extremely dissapointed in it and compared to PES natty anabolic doesnt even come close!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to produce a laxative and call it PoopyPants. Ever since I joined AM i always asked myself "what was going through his head when he made this screen name"
Lmao!

I think it just stuck since high school and I was all about adam sandler and the like comedians and used the name for my xbox ..... Either way I just like the reactions I still get from it to this day.

How much longer you going to be accepting testers for this natty? Been working out consistently now for a month and my planned androhard run is looking less and less feasible with other financial demands continually cropping up......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well for our PFT we run 3 miles and must do so in under 28 minutes which for most is not a hard task but for me, its rather difficult to get under 24:30 for me and that was when i was 175 and last years pft was 24:58..

In the middle of my first bottle of this product i was roughly 203 so almost 30 lbs heavier and was able to run 25:15 with no issues. Cardio was much improved and pump was not so painful that it hurt me. I was very impressed considering i did hardly no cardio prior to this and was almost 30 lbs heavier.

So yes id say it helped!
very impressive!:bigok:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def excited to hear what you think. The beta versions will be exactly the same as the released version. Same dosing, same amount if product per capsule

Even trying to get the same capsule color!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def excited to hear what you think. The beta versions will be exactly the same as the released version. Same dosing, same amount if product per capsule

Even trying to get the same capsule color!
That's awesome. I'd expect nothing less from you and PES.

I was really miffed at the whole Pink Magic thing for sure. From one ingredient to 3; but then again, the beta wasn't the prop. blend.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Have any of the testers noticed any stretch marks that weren't present before or weren't as large? It seems like a problem that could arise when pumps are so extreme that they become painful.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have any of the testers noticed any stretch marks that weren't present before or weren't as large? It seems like a problem that could arise when pumps are so extreme that they become painful.
A few minor ones on my arms and anterior deltoids - from muscle mass gains though.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember rosie was trying to cut during her beta run, but AnaBeta was packing on muscle mass so fast and making her so hungry she had to stop :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should be so lucky!:bigeyes2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember rosie was trying to cut during her beta run, but AnaBeta was packing on muscle mass so fast and making her so hungry she had to stop :D
That's the truth! If I was looking for a recomp I would have kept on it - stacked with Erase, this is a potent combination. When I am done with my photoshoot and competition preparation for July, and are lean lean again, there's no doubt that I'll be using this to add more muscle to my delts and arms.

~Rosie~

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling so "huge" on this stuff. For real. wake up, take with breakfast and start the day off fresh; pumped/thermoed/focused/alpha (or more)...Straight up.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling so "huge" on this stuff. For real. wake up, take with breakfast and start the day off fresh; pumped/thermoed/focused/alpha (or more)...Straight up.
Uh how long did you say until this would be available to the public????? Im starting PCT soon sooo....

Mr.50

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very jealous of you guys who got to try this.:trout:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just tough waiting.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, it is amazing thus far...very fast acting and no drop off, it just keeps getting better.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had this for my upcoming cut :sad:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The thing that I like about it, is the fact that it gives you a fucitol feeling, and I get a real positive state of mind, it definitely has some sort of dopamine raising activity, because lately I have been enjoying my music a bit more than normal, I must have listened to my ipod at least an 1 hour post training just because I was feeling it so to speak.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, the conclusion is it is an extremely strong glucose disposal agent laced with MDMA? ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, the last 5-6 quick statements about this stuff have me salivating just wiring to try it!! Really looking forward to it's release.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Any estimation on when this stuff will be available?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing that I like about it, is the fact that it gives you a fucitol feeling, and I get a real positive state of mind, it definitely has some sort of dopamine raising activity, because lately I have been enjoying my music a bit more than normal, I must have listened to my ipod at least an 1 hour post training just because I was feeling it so to speak.
Did you mean fuk-it-all feeling??:saevilw:

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys' comments are making me want to run it now.

Need to wait till april 10 though . . . bottle is sweet, lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so excited to see the actual write-up whenever that time comes down the road. I really enjoy getting to understand what makes the product tick and how it works.

I have enough trust in PES that I'm already willing to say I'll order as soon as you bring it to market.