Onlychevy6 - Will free up some testosterone with BPS - Endosurge (Sponsored)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If a older woman going after younger men is called a Cougar, then is an older man going after younger men called a Nittany Lion? LOL sorry I know it is wrong but you know it is funny.
LMAO hahah.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was supposed to be leg day but that did not happen as I had too much other things going on. Tomorrow is an off day so things kick back in on Tuesday. Unless I decide to make up the leg day tomorrow. Hmm Maybe.

11-13-11

Cardio day. I have been working in the yard. Using a brush cutter cutting things out of my 2 acres. then raking, mulching and using blower. Was out there for almost 3 solid hours. Here it is 1:30 and I haven't broken my fast yet. Simply because I was busy. Time to eat now. lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to push on this cut brother. Up that cardio this aint the same thing. Overall calories may be increased here but you are not getting the same type of fat oxidation that you do with cardio or intense GPP training.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I still remember I might as well spill it. Last night I had a crazy dream that seemed to last all night. It was so real I was like wow. Only difference was whom was in it. Lets just say Carrie Underwood and I ended up leaving together. I woke up in the middle of the night went pee. Fell back asleep and the dream started where it left off. I was happy that is for sure. Lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
While I still remember I might as well spill it. Last night I had a crazy dream that seemed to last all night. It was so real I was like wow. Only difference was whom was in it. Lets just say Carrie Underwood and I ended up leaving together. I woke up in the middle of the night went pee. Fell back asleep and the dream started where it left off. I was happy that is for sure. Lol
Haha sounds like a good night. I like when the dreams pick up where they left off. I get that a lot with the G8 too...dream...pee...dream.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hhahah, damn! I need some endosurge! My dreams are pretty much nonexistant now!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still trying to figure out how she is the one that I had the dream with.lol
Hey it doesnt matter! LOL

I remember looking forward to sleep time. It was like hmm... WHat will I dream tonight.. sadly now its like I sleep, I wake up to pee, back to sleep, wake up to go work.... ; ; I miss going to sleep and going on an adventure

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey it doesnt matter! LOL

I remember looking forward to sleep time. It was like hmm... WHat will I dream tonight.. sadly now its like I sleep, I wake up to pee, back to sleep, wake up to go work.... ; ; I miss going to sleep and going on an adventure
Ha ha ha. Yeah that is kinda fun. The unknown of what will be dreamt about next.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha ha. Yeah that is kinda fun. The unknown of what will be dreamt about next.
yea man... EndoSurge being 19.99.. too bad it was sold out before I even got to visit the website!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might need to jump on some G8 so I can get those dreams again ;)
G8 is truly a solid product Bro, my only advice is to start with 1/2 a scoop/serving and assess tolerance from there and just make sure you do something when you first wake up to get over the grogginess that is usually only associated with the 1st 1-3 mornings of use, but once you drink a coffee and/or do something to get the blood flowing, you are in for an elevated mood, happy day all day!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
G8 is truly a solid product Bro, my only advice is to start with 1/2 a scoop/serving and assess tolerance from there and just make sure you do something when you first wake up to get over the grogginess that is usually only associated with the 1st 1-3 mornings of use, but once you drink a coffee and/or do something to get the blood flowing, you are in for an elevated mood, happy day all day!!!
Happy all day is what I am all about! lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today was very interesting. I woke up from one hell of a dream. And did not break my fast until 2 pm due to being so busy at work. All I had was 4 oz of Chicken and 1/2 oz of peanuts no carbs. Had aggression all day as well as in the gym and really don't know why. Tonight's workout is a make up day from this past Saturday.

11-14-11

Smith Machine Squats (The weight lifted is actual plate weight. Forgot how much to add for smith machine bar.)

10 reps 190 lbs
12 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
8 reps 250 lbs

Hack Squat Machine

10 reps 540 lbs
12 reps 810 lbs
10 reps 810 lbs
8 reps 810 lbs

Leg Extensions

10 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 125 lbs
10 reps 125 lbs
8 reps 125 lbs

Seated Leg Curl Machine

10 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 125 lbs
10 reps 125 lbs
8 reps 125 lbs

Smith Machine Stiff Legged deadlifts

10 reps 190 lbs
12 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
8 reps 250 lbs

Decline Sit Ups

20 reps
25 reps
20 reps
15 reps

15 lb Medicine Ball Sit Ups

10 reps
15 reps
15 reps
10 reps

Followed everything up with 20 minutes of Cardio

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EndoSurge is kicking in... I love stinging nettle root... whatever dosing they have in Endo is perfect for me.... I think the amount in Testopro is a bit lacking? I get the libido boost but I have yet to experience the mood elevation... or intensity in the gym... I might have to take the dosing higher...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah G8 is legit with out a doubt...of course by now we all know my love for the green concoction. I definitely agree with Doc to start with a half a scoop and build up. Man I can't put it in words how awesome G8 is

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah G8 is legit with out a doubt...of course by now we all know my love for the green concoction. I definitely agree with Doc to start with a half a scoop and build up. Man I can't put it in words how awesome G8 is
Knew I should've ordered some from O*nutrition... sigh...

Maybe if they have some amazing black friday deals I'll get some ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I did not have any dreams last night. But this aggression I have had the last few days I kinda like it. Funny how others walk around like there crap dont stink and when you say something to the they are like man who pissed in your wheaties today. Lol. Dumb young kids dont like it when the older more experienced guy tells them how to do things. Lol.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I did not have any dreams last night. But this aggression I have had the last few days I kinda like it. Funny how others walk around like there crap dont stink and when you say something to the they are like man who pissed in your wheaties today. Lol. Dumb young kids dont like it when the older more experienced guy tells them how to do things. Lol.
I think we can all relate - over inflated egos are way too prevalent at most gyms. :rolleyes:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we can all relate - over inflated egos are way too prevalent at most gyms. :rolleyes:
I just smile when I stand next to one of those younger kids doing dumbbell curls with like 80Lb dumbbells while I'm standing there with 35-40Lb dumbbells. They are all small & weak and using every muscle in their entire bodies to perform what I call upper-cuts, while I stand there with absolute perfect form and pretty much only use one muscle (the bicep) and only one joint is moving... the elbow! Sorry, bicep curls are not a compound movement!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I just smile when I stand next to one of those younger kids doing dumbbell curls with like 80Lb dumbbells while I'm standing there with 35-40Lb dumbbells. They are all small & weak and using every muscle in their entire bodies to perform what I call upper-cuts, while I stand there with absolute perfect form and pretty much only use one muscle (the bicep) and only one joint is moving... the elbow! Sorry, bicep curls are not a compound movement!!!
Get em Doc. We have two kids that have been coming to our gym lately that I like to call the personal trainers. They have their noses in everybody else's workout never really finding time to do their own. The good thing is they don't even so much as look at me...perhaps they can sense my ever growing distaste for their presence. Walking around chests all puffed out it really is something to see. Unfortunately it's only going to be a matter of time before they get somebody hurt.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get em Doc. We have two kids that have been coming to our gym lately that I like to call the personal trainers. They have their noses in everybody else's workout never really finding time to do their own. The good thing is they don't even so much as look at me...perhaps they can sense my ever growing distaste for their presence. Walking around chests all puffed out it really is something to see. Unfortunately it's only going to be a matter of time before they get somebody hurt.
Last year at my old gym "Lifetime Fitness" they had this older gentleman who was not a personal trainer, but always had a huge crew of guys, like 10 or more of them all working out together and he would yell at them, make them do un-godly amounts of weight and they all, him included, used the worse, most half-a$$ form I've ever seen, how he didn't get someone hurt I still have no idea... because he was always jumping around and yelling my friends and I always calle him the JUGGERNAUT I mean don't get me wrong, he was a pretty big guy, approximately 6 feet tall and 280Lbs at a guestimated 25% bodyfat... so if you wanna look big and fat and make a whole lot of noise lifting heavy weight with absolutely no form, then he is the guy you wanna train with, LoL!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I try to keep my mouth shut till I see some idiot doing something to get hurt, like a hunched back Deadlift, or rolling the shoulders doing shrugs. I always tell them they have the option to tell me to MYOB, but they never do. Some listen, some don't, then I let it go. You can't fix stupid with out some pain I guess.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah, I try to keep my mouth shut till I see some idiot doing something to get hurt, like a hunched back Deadlift, or rolling the shoulders doing shrugs. I always tell them they have the option to tell me to MYOB, but they never do. Some listen, some don't, then I let it go. You can't fix stupid with out some pain I guess.
That's pretty solid of you brother. These guys are the complete package. I'd just rather mind my own business. They scream across the gym at each other, use terrible technique, slam weights around, and basically advertise that they are taking supplements, popping pills and mixing up whatever they take, leaving empty boxes laying around. I know they are t hurting me at all, but damn it gets under my skin...probably the teacher in me.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty solid of you brother. These guys are the complete package. I'd just rather mind my own business. They scream across the gym at each other, use terrible technique, slam weights around, and basically advertise that they are taking supplements, popping pills and mixing up whatever they take, leaving empty boxes laying around. I know they are t hurting me at all, but damn it gets under my skin...probably the teacher in me.
Is TurningGreen gonna hafta choke a bitch? :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I would be irritated also.

Is TurningGreen gonna hafta choke a bitch? :)
LOL.. He's gonna slap a hoe. LOL

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-15-11

Had plenty of aggression all day. For some reason today was just one of those days that I felt like that guy, that if you pissed him off or looked at him funny he would beatch slap you just because. Obviously the testosterone is in full effect and that alpha male thing is showing up big time. I have been a lot more verbal at work especially with the owners. I normally voice my opinion often when it comes to what I do for work. But lately I have been more detailed about what is ticking me off. Example. I have taken two pay cuts in the past year just because the economy. Well we had to fill out a self review form for the owners so that they can review them and give us raises. Well I am not one that typically asks for a raise. I figure if I am doing my job well I should just be given it. Guess what we filled these out in April and as of today there has been no review. Now Keep this in mind since the beginning of the year all I hear is how valuable I am to the company. And there has been nobody that has been able to do what I do and then some like am able to do since they have been in business. I simply voiced my opinion today. And man did it feel good.

As far as the workout here is tonight's training.

Barbell Bench Press

10 reps 190 lbs
12 reps 230 lbs
10 reps 230 lbs
8 reps 230 lbs

Dumbbell Flys

10 reps 35 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 50 lbs

Pec Dec (Fly Machine)

10 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

External / Internal Rotator Cuffs

10 reps 15 lbs
12 reps 15 lbs
10 reps 15 lbs
8 reps 15 lbs

Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions

10 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs
10 reps 70 lbs
8 reps 70 lbs

Seated Two Arm Dumbbell Extensions

10 reps 45 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs
8 reps 60 lbs

20 minutes of cardio to cap the workout off.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-15-11

Had plenty of aggression all day. For some reason today was just one of those days that I felt like that guy, that if you pissed him off or looked at him funny he would beatch slap you just because. Obviously the testosterone is in full effect and that alpha male thing is showing up big time. I have been a lot more verbal at work especially with the owners. I normally voice my opinion often when it comes to what I do for work. But lately I have been more detailed about what is ticking me off. Example. I have taken two pay cuts in the past year just because the economy. Well we had to fill out a self review form for the owners so that they can review them and give us raises. Well I am not one that typically asks for a raise. I figure if I am doing my job well I should just be given it. Guess what we filled these out in April and as of today there has been no review. Now Keep this in mind since the beginning of the year all I hear is how valuable I am to the company. And there has been nobody that has been able to do what I do and then some like am able to do since they have been in business. I simply voiced my opinion today. And man did it feel good.

As far as the workout here is tonight's training.

Barbell Bench Press

10 reps 190 lbs
12 reps 230 lbs
10 reps 230 lbs
8 reps 230 lbs

Dumbbell Flys

10 reps 35 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 50 lbs

Pec Dec (Fly Machine)

10 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

External / Internal Rotator Cuffs

10 reps 15 lbs
12 reps 15 lbs
10 reps 15 lbs
8 reps 15 lbs

Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions

10 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs
10 reps 70 lbs
8 reps 70 lbs

Seated Two Arm Dumbbell Extensions

10 reps 45 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs
8 reps 60 lbs

20 minutes of cardio to cap the workout off.
Gotta love lettin people know whats up and feelin alpha male!

Nice weights to go with it too.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love lettin people know whats up and feelin alpha male!

Nice weights to go with it too.
Thanks. I know I could lift more on most of these exercises. I have a new frame of mind right now where it is not all about how much I can lift, Focus on form and contraction on what ever body part I may be working that day.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Thanks. I know I could lift more on most of these exercises. I have a new frame of mind right now where it is not all about how much I can lift, Focus on form and contraction on what ever body part I may be working that day.
I have been trying to tell you that! It's about time you listen me!! :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been trying to tell you that! It's about time you listen me!! :)
Because your not me and you have been afraid to push your limits Missy. Your form is fine with the weight your lifting now. No need for you to go backwards. I on the other hand plan on lifting heavier in the next couple of months so be prepared. Cause you are my spotter.:pat: :beerchug:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling her goals are different. She doesnt want to look like a muscular man. Let her push for extra reps with the same weight instead. Will proba ly suit her better. As far as your alpha keep that ish in check. Just cuz you feel like you are in the right doesnt mean you are. It is not becoming to tell everyone every time your opinion differs from theirs. Trust me it is easy to come off looking like a dikk. You sure dont want to cause problems in your workplace. Just strut enjoy life and save the aggression for the weights.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling her goals are different. She doesnt want to look like a muscular man. Let her push for extra reps with the same weight instead. Will proba ly suit her better. As far as your alpha keep that ish in check. Just cuz you feel like you are in the right doesnt mean you are. It is not becoming to tell everyone every time your opinion differs from theirs. Trust me it is easy to come off looking like a dikk. You sure dont want to cause problems in your workplace. Just strut enjoy life and save the aggression for the weights.
I know what you mean and I am not worried about being a D. Because I am at times. Lol. The whole point about talking to the boss man was to let him know if I am that important than show me some money. He was recently contacted by one of our competitors asking permission to talk to me about going to work for them. As he told me this I was like if I am that go to guy then take care of me period.

I dont go looking for other places to work because I want stability. If it was all about the money I darn sure wouldn't be in this field. I would be a oil rig guy or something.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean and I am not worried about being a D. Because I am at times. Lol. The whole point about talking to the boss man was to let him know if I am that important than show me some money. He was recently contacted by one of our competitors asking permission to talk to me about going to work for them. As he told me this I was like if I am that go to guy then take care of me period.

I dont go looking for other places to work because I want stability. If it was all about the money I darn sure wouldn't be in this field. I would be a oil rig guy or something.
Man everyone seems to be hitting a hard spot recently! Well maybe just me lol.

Keep fighting friend. THe holidays are around the corner, time to smile :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here is something weird. Last night after my workout, I got home and jumped online responded to a couple post. I don't know where it came from but all of a sudden I had all kinds of energy. Layed down in bed and could not sleep at all. Last I remember it was 3am and I get up and ready for work around 4:15-4:30. Normally I would flipping tired. But no not this morning I feel like I had gotten a full nights rest. We shall see how the day goes as far as energy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here is something weird. Last night after my workout, I got home and jumped online responded to a couple post. I don't know where it came from but all of a sudden I had all kinds of energy. Layed down in bed and could not sleep at all. Last I remember it was 3am and I get up and ready for work around 4:15-4:30. Normally I would flipping tired. But no not this morning I feel like I had gotten a full nights rest. We shall see how the day goes as far as energy.
I really miss EndoSurge... Keep killing it bro! You are an inspiration!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man if the sleep becomes an issue I will take the rest of your Endosurge off your hands ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man if the sleep becomes an issue I will take the rest of your Endosurge off your hands ;)
Lol bottle is almost gone my friend. This stuff is good. For only having a hour or so of sleep and feeling the way I do. My gosh.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really miss EndoSurge... Keep killing it bro! You are an inspiration!
Keep your eyes out, there'll be more opportunities to snag yourself a bottle or two soon!

Lol bottle is almost gone my friend. This stuff is good. For only having a hour or so of sleep and feeling the way I do. My gosh.
An hour of sleep? Ouch man, I'm glad you're still functional

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Detailed log bro, I too am enjoying Endosurge, I can compare to AX except that EndoSurge allows you to choose your own AI.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow has it already been almost a month? You know you may not be forced to stop it. I here rumors it will be back in stock soon. I can't wait myself.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow has it already been almost a month? You know you may not be forced to stop it. I here rumors it will be back in stock soon. I can't wait myself.
No kidding there is like 10 days left or so with out counting.

Here is a question maybe someone can answer. Can endosurge be used while running a cycle and or by it self? Or mainly with a pct.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No kidding there is like 10 days left or so with out counting.

Here is a question maybe someone can answer. Can endosurge be used while running a cycle and or by it self? Or mainly with a pct.
Well here is something to consider. Not so much for a ProHormone or DS cycle because I don't know if the SHGB binds to them. However on a Testosterone based cycle or even for those on TRT EndoSurge would have a major benefit by keeping the extra testosterone in free and active form instead of bound. I assume that a PH that converts to DHT would also be affected positively but someone with a little more specific knowledge may be able to verify that.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I stated earlier I only had about an hour sleep last night. Surprisingly I had plenty of energy all day. I have to say Endosurge had to of had something to do with it. I may have only gotten an hour sleep but I woke up so fresh it was amazing. I didn't break my fast until 2 pm today and that was the only meal I had prior to my evening workout. Normally I get two meals in but I was real busy at work.

11/16/11

One Arm Dumbbell Rows

10 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

Wide Grip Pull Downs

10 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs
8 reps 120 lbs

Rope Cable Pull Downs

10 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

Machine Hyper Extensions

10 reps 140 lbs
12 reps 300 lbs
10 reps 300 lbs
8 reps 300 lbs

Standing Barbell Curls (21's)

10 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs
8 reps 60 lbs

Preacher Curl Machine

10 reps 70 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

With only an hour sleep I was very pleased with my energy level and strength in the gym. My body is starting to get sore all over from these last few workouts. A very good feeling. :head:

My arms were pumping like mad after this workout I almost didn't want to drive it was so bad. But in a good way I suppose.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Jeff you are killing it.. Strong... how you feeling in the gym? LIke an ANIMAL? hahaha.
Man I miss endosurge...

So you liking your new workout set up?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Jeff you are killing it.. Strong... how you feeling in the gym? LIke an ANIMAL? hahaha.
Man I miss endosurge...

So you liking your new workout set up?
Yes the way I broke everything up. I feel like I am getting a more solid workout. Being able to focus on each exercise.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes the way I broke everything up. I feel like I am getting a more solid workout. Being able to focus on each exercise.
Yea I been thinking much of the same thing lately. Full body is good...but I am losing the contraction and feeling it seems...And I miss that lol.