Onlychevy6 - Will free up some testosterone with BPS - Endosurge (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am officially freaking sore. Haven't been this sore for a long time and it actually feels kinda good. LOL

11/17/11

Seated Barbell Military Press

10 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 160 lbs
10 reps 160 lbs
8 reps 160 lbs

Machine Side Lateral Raises

10 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs
10 reps 70 lbs
8 reps 70 lbs

Standing Cable Read Delt lateral Raises

10 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs
10 reps 70 lbs
8 reps 70 lbs

Machine Standing Calf Raises

10 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

Seated Calf Raises

10 reps 90 lbs
12 reps 90 lbs
10 reps 90 lbs
8 reps 90 lbs

Donkey Calf Raises

10 reps Body weight
12 reps Body weight
10 reps Body weight
8 reps Body weight

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great work, yeah all the volume being in one workout instead of spread across many will leave you soreness but is not any more effective just different and a nice shock to the body. Enjoy it!

Hey guys check the Promo Endosurge is on its way back and we are giving 10 of them and 10 Combustion away. Get your swole and your cuts on!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/187046-bps-promo-all.html

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I am so bummed that my run will end this up coming weekend. I have 4 more workouts to hit before the end of this run. I hope to make them good. Tonight will be legs to kick it off.

I may have to pick up a bottle just to have. EndoSurge has been one of the best supplements I have taken for what it does. And the quality of sleep without feeling like crap when you wake up is awesome.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I am so bummed that my run will end this up coming weekend. I have 4 more workouts to hit before the end of this run. I hope to make them good. Tonight will be legs to kick it off.

I may have to pick up a bottle just to have. EndoSurge has been one of the best supplements I have taken for what it does. And the quality of sleep without feeling like crap when you wake up is awesome.
agreed.. I was so sad when my cycle of that stuff ended....

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, just thought I'd give a shout out to it for anyone who's missed it so far. Things are just gettin' started over there!
Oh yeah almost time to post some more. Lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was no easy task was very moody and very busy at the office. Dealing with dumb engineers and architects and contractors. Any how I was able to keep it under control. I didn't break my fast until 2pm.

11/21/11

Barbell Squats

10 reps 190 lbs
12 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
8 reps 250 lbs

Hack Squat Machine

10 reps 540 lbs
12 reps 810 lbs
10 reps 810 lbs
8 reps 810 lbs

Leg Extensions

10 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 125 lbs
10 reps 125 lbs
8 reps 125 lbs

Lying Hamstring Curls

10 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 125 lbs
10 reps 125 lbs
8 reps 125 lbs

Barbell stiff Legged Deadlifts

10 reps 190 lbs
12 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
8 reps 250 lbs

Smith Machine Lunges

10 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 50 lbs

Started with 10 minutes of cardio as a warm up and finished with 20 minutes of cardio.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice weight on those stiff deads brother!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11/22/11

Well my run of EndoSurge is coming to an end this Saturday. While I have been pleasantly surprised I almost wish this was not coming to an end. Really have enjoyed the wonderful sleep and the crazy good dreams. The libido has come back to life and for the last couple of week my alpha male has been in full effect. While I dropped some weight in the beginning I actually ended up gaining 4 lbs over all. I dropped down to 242 and stayed for a few weeks then went back up to 246. I feel a little leaner over all. Hopefully I will be able to get some pics and measurement after this weekend. Even though it is a holiday weekend.

Barbell Bench Press

10 reps 160 lbs
12 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
8 reps 250 lbs

Lying Dumbbell Flys

10 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 55 lbs
10 reps 55 lbs
8 reps 55 lbs

Pec Deck (Fly Machine)

10 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs
8 reps 120 lbs

External / Internal Rotator Cuff

10 reps 10 lbs
12 reps 10 lbs
10 reps 10 lbs
8 reps 10 lbs

Skull Crushers (Done while doing Leg Lifts at the same time)

10 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs
8 reps 60 lbs

Tricep Pushdowns

10 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

Followed it all up with 25 minutes of cardio.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/22/11

Well my run of EndoSurge is coming to an end this Saturday. While I have been pleasantly surprised I almost wish this was not coming to an end. Really have enjoyed the wonderful sleep and the crazy good dreams. The libido has come back to life and for the last couple of week my alpha male has been in full effect. While I dropped some weight in the beginning I actually ended up gaining 4 lbs over all. I dropped down to 242 and stayed for a few weeks then went back up to 246. I feel a little leaner over all. Hopefully I will be able to get some pics and measurement after this weekend. Even though it is a holiday weekend.

Barbell Bench Press

10 reps 160 lbs
12 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
8 reps 250 lbs

Lying Dumbbell Flys

10 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 55 lbs
10 reps 55 lbs
8 reps 55 lbs

Pec Deck (Fly Machine)

10 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs
8 reps 120 lbs

External / Internal Rotator Cuff

10 reps 10 lbs
12 reps 10 lbs
10 reps 10 lbs
8 reps 10 lbs

Skull Crushers (Done while doing Leg Lifts at the same time)

10 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs
8 reps 60 lbs

Tricep Pushdowns

10 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

Followed it all up with 25 minutes of cardio.
Great log bro, definitely enjoyed reading it and thanks a ton!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log bro, definitely enjoyed reading it and thanks a ton!
No problem and thank you. I still have a few days left to finish it out. But like I said this is one of the best products I have ever taken for what it is designed to do.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-23-11

Got off work early today so I hit the gym early. Was planning on going out and visiting some family tonight but that looks like it wont happen. So tonight will be a relax night. Tomorrow I will be heading to the deer lease and see if I can take me out a Turkey for turkey day. Will be looking for bambi's daddy and mother as well as some piggy's. Let the bullets fly. One shot one kill that's my motto. LOL...

Bent Over Barbell Rows on Smith Machine

10 reps 230 lbs
12 reps 230 lbs (Was planning on lifting heavier but that was not happening)
10 reps 230 lbs
8 reps 230 lbs

Wide Grip Pull Downs

10 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs
8 reps 120 lbs

V-Bar Cable Pull Downs

10 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs
8 reps 120 lbs

Machine Hyper Extensions

10 reps 300 lbs
12 reps 300 lbs
10 reps 300 lbs
8 reps 300 lbs

Standing Cable Curls

10 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 50 lbs

Standing EZ Bar Curl

10 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs
8 reps 60 lbs

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work man!! Sounds like the thanks giving dinner table will be stock piled with good eats!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a small workout this morning with my sis and bro before chow time. Love the family time.

ForumRunner_20111124_154238.png

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh. Two mean dudes ready to rip apart thanksgiving dinner? :)
Happy thanksgiving man!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11/26/11

Not much going on. Have been hunting the last couple days. Had a small workout last night. In the means of having to walk and carry a 125 lb sow 100 yards and then go back and pic up two other sows. Earlier in the day I took out two turkeys. for those of you who have never skinned a pig. or any animal lets just say you get a good workout. Then this morning I went for a run carrying some corn ran up and down 3 senderos throwing out corn then ran to get in the stand.

Now as far as EndoSurge let me start by saying thank you to BPS and Kleen for allowing me to run such a great product. This log is ending as of tonight since I am all finished with this product. Been an amazing 30 days. I haven't gotten on the scale the last couple days but I can say Thanksgiving morning before my morning workout with kleen and sis i was at 4 lbs gain during my recomp running a PCT. I had a big boost in libido, Alpha Male, Aggression. I have not gotten on a recent test done to test my testosterone but I am sure that went up as well. This product also gave me some great sleep and dreams. And I really put it to the test with the lack of hours of sleeping on some days only to have full energy the next morning. Strength wise some days were better than others but over all no complaints. This will be a product i would recommend and use in the future.

Thank you again

Jeff

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/26/11

Not much going on. Have been hunting the last couple days. Had a small workout last night. In the means of having to walk and carry a 125 lb sow 100 yards and then go back and pic up two other sows. Earlier in the day I took out two turkeys. for those of you who have never skinned a pig. or any animal lets just say you get a good workout. Then this morning I went for a run carrying some corn ran up and down 3 senderos throwing out corn then ran to get in the stand.

Now as far as EndoSurge let me start by saying thank you to BPS and Kleen for allowing me to run such a great product. This log is ending as of tonight since I am all finished with this product. Been an amazing 30 days. I haven't gotten on the scale the last couple days but I can say Thanksgiving morning before my morning workout with kleen and sis i was at 4 lbs gain during my recomp running a PCT. I had a big boost in libido, Alpha Male, Aggression. I have not gotten on a recent test done to test my testosterone but I am sure that went up as well. This product also gave me some great sleep and dreams. And I really put it to the test with the lack of hours of sleeping on some days only to have full energy the next morning. Strength wise some days were better than others but over all no complaints. This will be a product i would recommend and use in the future.

Thank you again

Jeff

Definitely an awesome log brother, thanks for putting in so much time and effort!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely an awesome log brother, thanks for putting in so much time and effort!
Thank you for the kind words. All of you guys the rep BPS are cool cats. Very informative when questions are asked and the product alone will sell itself. Once again, thank you to all of you at BPS for allowing me to run a great product. I may not be as detailed as others but I am getting there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great run Jeff! Mind throwing up a review in the EndoSurge Reviews thread?