MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rick that is exactly what i do. Wake up take morning pee jump on scale and then either treadmill or shower.

Chris, It is hard to say. I started taking them while only doing the P90x. Since this is the first time in the gym using it. I haven't noticed anything. I don't have that aggression people talk about that is for sure. Even with me going from 2/2/2 to 3/2/3 per day. I must say i pee a lot more taking it.

You know come to think of it since i came home early yesterday i didn't eat as much as normal nor did i drink as much fluid. And hell i didn't even take any supplements after the morning. No fat burner or Natadrol.
So then the natadrol wasn't flushing you all day then. There is your answer. The aggression is more of an confidence for me, and then in the gym I just want to hit it harder. It is a saturation type of thing with the Nata so it takes a week or so to notice however being at a heavier body weght 10 may be the sweet spot for you. It really is weight dependent and you also need to do it regulary even when you get of early. So let me ask you, How does Cathy feel about you getting off early??? :shocked1: :shocked1: :shocked1:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so things are getting better. I used 150 lbs on the incline press which is 10 lbs more than the first day. And used 50 lbs on the dumbbell press. 5lbs more than day 1. And for the dumbbell flys i stayed at 25lbs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:yup:
so things are getting better. I used 150 lbs on the incline press which is 10 lbs more than the first day. And used 50 lbs on the dumbbell press. 5lbs more than day 1. And for the dumbbell flys i stayed at 25lbs.
Just keep this going after the contest, more work to do yet, long haul but a great journey...:yup:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dreamweaver thank you. I actually am using this contest as a steppung stone to get to my ultimate goal. Win or lose my journey is far from over. He does not know it yet. Well he will read it here. My new goal is to get in tip top shape and do only one compition with my brother in law. Since he is the one who finally got me motivated to get off my a$$ and do something positive. Plus knowing his battle to get back in shape and doing a great job at it I might add. I think it would be a compliment and show him some respect by standing side by side should we be in the same catageory.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dreamweaver thank you. I actually am using this contest as a steppung stone to get to my ultimate goal. Win or lose my journey is far from over. He does not know it yet. Well he will read it here. My new goal is to get in tip top shape and do only one compition with my brother in law. Since he is the one who finally got me motivated to get off my a$$ and do something positive. Plus knowing his battle to get back in shape and doing a great job at it I might add. I think it would be a compliment and show him some respect by standing side by side should we be in the same catageory.
Now that is something I would love to see... reminds me of myself when I first started thinking about competing, a lot of people doubted I could do it, what they didn't know was that I am one of the tenacious mudder fuggers on the the planet and what I lack in talent I make up in sheer stuborness... don't let anybody ever!!! tell you, you can't do something cuz I am living proof that you can do anything you put your mind to!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Uh - Oh so now I have to compete again for sure huh. I will let you break that news to JoAnn. LOL
Now that is something I would love to see... reminds me of myself when I first started thinking about competing, a lot of people doubted I could do it, what they didn't know was that I am one of the tenacious mudder fuggers on the the planet and what I lack in talent I make up in sheer stuborness... don't let anybody ever!!! tell you, you can't do something cuz I am living proof that you can do anything you put your mind to!!!
I am gonna bring you by the house and tell you there is no way you could break up the back section of my concrete decking. The cool thing is you would probably actually take that 16 lb sledge and show me I was wrong.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh - Oh so now I have to compete again for sure huh. I will let you break that news to JoAnn. LOL

I am gonna bring you by the house and tell you there is no way you could break up the back section of my concrete decking. The cool thing is you would probably actually take that 16 lb sledge and show me I was wrong.
hmmm looking to get some work done I assume....:blink:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hmmm looking to get some work done I assume....:blink:
Yeah, actually am getting a lot of it done now. Contractor is at house finishing up the roof and patching / resurfacing the sheet rock that got messed up from the leaks. Also having him close in 2 sliding glass doors in the living room. Will be so much better on the electric bill!!! I have 12 foot ceilings and we are keeping the windows that were above it as they are just viewing panes and not ones that open and they are already double pane so should be good to go. However will be putting a light reflective tint on them later. I have 4 concrete and shell slabs in my back yard that make up the Deck/porch and I want to bust the back 2 up. Although that is gonna be a huge job since they are 6 inches thick...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome bro!! I love your dedication to this new lifestyle you have embarked on, and its very inspiring to say the least. If you reach for it, you can achieve it with the right work, and this whole time you've been well on your way. I dig the new goal...:bigok:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rick for the kind words. I do have that drive that i used to have. And I have Kleen to thank, as well as all of you guys for the motivation and kind words. I never considered doing a show. But once i do this transformation I will want to be able to show my thanks by standing next to the man that got this started again. Assuming we would be in the same weight class. If not then maybe i would rethink about it. LOL...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, actually am getting a lot of it done now. Contractor is at house finishing up the roof and patching / resurfacing the sheet rock that got messed up from the leaks. Also having him close in 2 sliding glass doors in the living room. Will be so much better on the electric bill!!! I have 12 foot ceilings and we are keeping the windows that were above it as they are just viewing panes and not ones that open and they are already double pane so should be good to go. However will be putting a light reflective tint on them later. I have 4 concrete and shell slabs in my back yard that make up the Deck/porch and I want to bust the back 2 up. Although that is gonna be a huge job since they are 6 inches thick...
I'd take a jackhammer to them...:saevilw:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd take a jackhammer to them...:saevilw:
That is precisely what I am going to do. Should be fun for a little bit then the loading it up and what not becomes the fun part. Talk about some general conditioning. At least I can get rid of it for free lots of places looking for concrete around here. First I have to figure out some fill dirt for where it was. Don't want water standing there...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so this contest is basically over. Win, lose or draw I want to thank everyone for the extea push. I have a long journey ahead of me and this is only the beginning. I am going to totally redo my nutrition program. I think I made the mistake on dropping my calories so low. I think I am going to increase my calories about 700 more. Then as I start to drop more I will lower it as I shrink. I have a feeling I wasnt feeding my body enough during this process. I was successfull in dropping 30 plus lbs. And actually gained approx 5 lbsback after using actual weights in the gym. Even though my clothes are looser than before I gained. I am satisfied with my results as of this moment. Pics to come in the next day or so.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on coming so far man. Truly great to see someone take back control of their life. Keep it up and dont let those coyotes get you :lol:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on making solid progress. Keep it up, good health lasts a lifetime (hopefully longer and longer)!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics are up. This is only the start for me. By the end of this year I should be where I want to be and as lean as some of these great pics I am seeing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Easter!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK here is my pics.

The real fat pics

New but not super improved.

This is only the start to my complete transformation. Lost lots of inches all over and down 30 lbs overall. My scale weight this morning was 268.2 only have 60-70 lbs before I hit my goal.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good Stuff Jeff!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am at the airport dropping off my daughter whom I havent seen since xmas. She says dad I am proud of all the skin chub you lost keep up the good work. I told her when se come to visit for the summer I will be smaller and healthier. She now wants to go to the gym when she comes back out.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well done, a real lifestyle improvement!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice work bro.losing that kinda weight is def something to be very very proud of.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am at the airport dropping off my daughter whom I havent seen since xmas. She says dad I am proud of all the skin chub you lost keep up the good work. I told her when se come to visit for the summer I will be smaller and healthier. She now wants to go to the gym when she comes back out.
That right there has to be the biggest motivator you have heard yet, and really show you just how big a difference you have made to your whole life and those around you Chevy. There is a lot of people including myself that are inspired by what you have already done! Good job buddy, and I hope you wont be a stranger around here after this contest. It might be over, but your journey has just begun!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jan. 24 Start

Neck: 18.5
Shoulder: 56.25
Chest: 51.5
Waist: 49
Abdomen: 58
Hips: 53
Thigh: 27
Knee: 17
Calf: 17.25
Ankle: 10.5
Arm: 16.75
Forearm: 12
Wrist: 7.33

Feb. 6th

Neck: 18
Shoulder: 55.5
Chest: 49.5
Waist: 48
Abdomen: 56.75
Hips: 51
Thigh: 27.75
Knee: 16.25
Calf: 16.75
Ankle: 9.5
Arm: 16.25
Forearm: 11
Wrist: 7.25

March 18

Neck: 18.5
Shoulder: 54.125
Chest: 48.5
Waist: 46.0
Abdomen: 55.75
Hips: 49.25
Thigh: 26.5
Knee: 16.0
Calf: 17.5
Ankle: 10.0
Arm: 16.0
Forearm: 12.25

April 24thFinish

Neck: 17.5
Shoulder: 55.25
Chest: 49.5
Waist: 45.25
Abdomen: 54.75
Hips: 48.25
Thigh: 24.75
Knee: 16.0
Calf: 17.0
Ankle: 10.0
Arm: 15.5
Forearm: 11.5

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick,

I wont be a stranger at all. I have talked with a lot of good people your self included. It just wouldn't be right if you guys weren't along for the ride and to see my total transformation all the way though. When i am done i can only hope to be as shredded as some of these people that worked there tails off as well. Just goes to show hard work can pay off.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man the tale of the tape is an epic story Jeff. Keep up the hard work Bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick,

I wont be a stranger at all. I have talked with a lot of good people your self included. It just wouldn't be right if you guys weren't along for the ride and to see my total transformation all the way though. When i am done i can only hope to be as shredded as some of these people that worked there tails off as well. Just goes to show hard work can pay off.

Good to hear man! You can count on me being there for every part of your journey bud :bigok:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap people. I just was shocked. I know testing body fat in the evening is a no no. But since we joined Golds Gym we had to do this orientation thing. They measured our body fat and weight and everything else. So Here is what mine came in at. Scale weight was 268 and body fat was 29%. I made them measure three times to make sure i heard that right. And i even had a second person come in to do it. Using the caliper pinch test two different people came up with 29.9 and 29.2 and the hand held oron or what ever it is called came in at 29.0. I was floored i told the guy i was probably in the mid 30's and he said nope. I said BullSh!t. Guys i started off with a high 40's body fat in the beginning of this contest. My lean mass is 189 and 83lbs of fat. So i am almost dead on with what i was thinking. I was only thinking of losing 60-70 lbs and see how i felt. I am just freaking amazed. I want to thank everyone of you for motivating and making me keep pushing harder and harder. Chris if it wasn't for you challenging me to make this change who knows how much longer or fatter i would have become. There are not enough word to say or show how thankful i am. This may sound gay as hell but i love you and thank you.

shollinger

Awards
You are an inspiration to me and I am sure a few others. That is some fantastic work. I have been following this log and the other contest logs and have been just amazed at the support everyone gives each other.
Thank you.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing you keep at it with the up and coming N2BM contest Chevy..Keep at it bro..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap people. I just was shocked. I know testing body fat in the evening is a no no. But since we joined Golds Gym we had to do this orientation thing. They measured our body fat and weight and everything else. So Here is what mine came in at. Scale weight was 268 and body fat was 29%. I made them measure three times to make sure i heard that right. And i even had a second person come in to do it. Using the caliper pinch test two different people came up with 29.9 and 29.2 and the hand held oron or what ever it is called came in at 29.0. I was floored i told the guy i was probably in the mid 30's and he said nope. I said BullSh!t. Guys i started off with a high 40's body fat in the beginning of this contest. My lean mass is 189 and 83lbs of fat. So i am almost dead on with what i was thinking. I was only thinking of losing 60-70 lbs and see how i felt. I am just freaking amazed. I want to thank everyone of you for motivating and making me keep pushing harder and harder. Chris if it wasn't for you challenging me to make this change who knows how much longer or fatter i would have become. There are not enough word to say or show how thankful i am. This may sound gay as hell but i love you and thank you.

AWESOME!!! Thats just the beginning of all the great things to come your way Jeff...very nice!!:cheers: :dance:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the shout out Jeff, and you definitely deserve more credit than I. I simply challenged you, you made it happen. So are you going to start a new log so everyone can continue to offer you support and if so what is the game plan? Dexaprine, or the Heat Stack look very promising on the thermogenic front. A-T2 which you have a little of already is really good. Either way keep something going. Will help with accountability. Also get into the Company Promotions section and look for different little contests to win things.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will start a new log. And yes there is another contest coming up in a couple weeks. And I have already committed to it. I am dropping this thing in overdrive and running baby. After being shocked by the bodyfat percentage last night. My goal is not that far away.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that is a nice motivator for sure.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have added some efa lean gold with tonalin cla to my diet as well. We shall see how this works. If anyone has any input on this feel free to add comments as well.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The contest may be over but the show must go on. I have started a new log for the continuation of my transformation.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The contest may be over but the show must go on. I have started a new log for the continuation of my transformation.
have a link?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post it up Chevy, keep it up! Kleen will be on your butt if you don't!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rick. That might have been a tad helpful huh. LOL.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it would.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dought it. Voting is not over and I dont have nearly the amount of votes as others. No big deal.