Alchemist's Spring Contest Cycle Log

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fun time again guys! First of all, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year, lots of laughter, health and ofcourse gains!

Goal for this cycle is not to gain a lot of mass, I just need to bring up legs a bit more and to be lean and mean machine for 9th of April.

Current weight is around 197 lbs. I'm starting this cycle really pleased based on how lean I am right now.
Stared with two shots of Sustanon (Total of 500 mgs).
From tomorrow I'll take mix of:
Testosterone E 100 mg
Boldenone 100 mg
Tren E 100 mg
All that in 1.5 ml Ampoule, I'll take 4 of those per week, so 400 mg of Everything. After 8 weeks, I'll switch to Test P, Masterone and Tren Ace (low dosage), and maybe some oral.
Here's the current shape from yesterdays back workout and todays leg workout.
@Renew1 @Rad83 @Ironpirate @Segansational @sammpedd88 @BBiceps @gphagan1 @match

Screenshot_20220105-211201_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220105-210933_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220105-210945_Gallery.jpg

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking real good bro, legs look good too. Good size already, once you shed that little bit of fat/water you'll be on top.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow guys, I didn't know you'll be this much interested in this log, I apreciate the support!

Anyway, pinned today first dose of mix of Test, Tren and EQ. Man, those 3 ml will become a hustle, I can feel it. 😅
I'm considering some oral to kickstart this cycle.
Maybe Superdrol, it has treated me very nicely in the past.
Strength is starting to go up, also pumps are getting really good.
If you guys have any sugestions for orals, feel free to share it here.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Can u get some Phera? I love that stuff

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say stick with the Superdrol since you don’t get hardly any sides. I know a lot of guys prefer finishing with their orals and one reason is sides, but you know what’s worked for you. Unfortunately for me the only orals I deal well with now are Anavar and Turinabol. My cycles now are mild …..double my trt test dose, primo or mast and usually I might add Anavar the last 4 weeks about once a year.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow guys, I didn't know you'll be this much interested in this log, I apreciate the support!

Anyway, pinned today first dose of mix of Test, Tren and EQ. Man, those 3 ml will become a hustle, I can feel it. 😅
I'm considering some oral to kickstart this cycle.
Maybe Superdrol, it has treated me very nicely in the past.
Strength is starting to go up, also pumps are getting really good.
If you guys have any sugestions for orals, feel free to share it here.
Have you ever used epistane? Epistane seems freaking awesome. I'm interested in it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say stick with the Superdrol since you don’t get hardly any sides. I know a lot of guys prefer finishing with their orals and one reason is sides, but you know what’s worked for you. Unfortunately for me the only orals I deal well with now are Anavar and Turinabol. My cycles now are mild …..double my trt test dose, primo or mast and usually I might add Anavar the last 4 weeks about once a year.
I even considered Anadrol or low dose Dbol, but I think SD is somewhat superior to them, somewhat more solid... At least for me. Yeah, Tbol and Anavar are such awesome drugs, can't wait for the end of the cycle to start Anavar

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever used epistane? Epistane seems freaking awesome. I'm interested in it
Yeah, I did consider it, but I go with my own logic that if I can handle well some stronger stuff for higher prize, I'll take that and save epistane for later on...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, let's make this the first update for this cycle and log. Current weight 198.5 lbs, libido is raging and sleep is still good. I feel I'm gradually getting stronger and the fullnes I get in the gym is really aeshtetic. Currently running
400 mg of Test E
400 mg of Tren E
400 mg of EQ,
But I think I'll from the next week switch thing up and start with
500 mg of Sustanon
200 mg of Tren Hex or 200 mg of combined Hex and Ace.
500 mg of EQ.
If you have any questiong/suggestions, I'm here
Screenshot_20220117-125017_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220117-125026_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220117-125020_Gallery.jpg
aviary-image-1642420919843.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d say going with the lower dose of 200mg/wk Tren now, especially in consideration you want to do 3 months of it and start with an oral, is a great move. Gives more room to up the Tren dose precontest if you feel the need, when it’s effects would be most welcome.

Looking good man; hoping this run is as solid for you as your past endeavors and that you enjoy the show in spring!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already looking solid man with some good size. You should be ready to kill it by the time your show gets here. Hope this is a good cycle.
I like Hyde’s advice on starting low with Tren. It can catch up with you starting too high too soon.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d say going with the lower dose of 200mg/wk Tren now, especially in consideration you want to do 3 months of it and start with an oral, is a great move. Gives more room to up the Tren dose precontest if you feel the need, when it’s effects would be most welcome.

Looking good man; hoping this run is as solid for you as your past endeavors and that you enjoy the show in spring!
I think I'll stick with 200 mg of Tren to the end of the prep, I'll just switch from Tren Hex to Tren Ace in last few weeks. I'm also considering adding around 500 mg of Primo for the end of the cycle. As far as orals go, I'll try to get my hand on Msten, while I'm still at the 'start' of this cycle and prep

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm not sure if you mentioned it before, but what support supps do you take? For liver/kidney health, lipids, BP, etc.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure if you mentioned it before, but what support supps do you take? For liver/kidney health, lipids, BP, etc.
To be honest, none. 😬
I like to throw in some Cardarine or Sr9009 for hdl/ldl, and maybe some Liv52 if I feel that my appetite takes a hit from orals. But most of the time, I don't get much toxicity from gear, even on 30 mg of SD, it was all good.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might be worth adding Mast about 400 a week. That with low dose Tren and Test, with your build should really bring out your vascularity. Maybe Anavar the last 6 weeks would help give that classic physique hard look.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might be worth adding Mast about 400 a week. That with low dose Tren and Test, with your build should really bring out your vascularity. Maybe Anavar the last 6 weeks would help give that classic physique hard look.
Yup, those two are taken into consideration, but Anavar is my oral of choice for sure. Probably will also run Halotestin for 2 weeks prior the competition

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time for an update.
Current weight 200.6 lbs, strength is going up gradually. Pumps and overall fullness are really good as you can see on my arms. I think I managed to pull that classic structure, but there is a lot more to be done. From monday, I'll switch to 200 mg of Tren hex per week, since 400 mg of Tren e is sucking every damn calorie and nutrient already at the end of second week and I want to grow at least a bit for now, up until march. Recovery is good can't complain about that, mentally I feel really drained, but I know why I'm doing this and that keeps me highly motivated. From next week will probably be 200 mg of Tren Hex
500 mg of sustanon (maybe less)
20-30 mg of Superdrol
500 iu hcg (to feed the Tren with high estrogen in hope of new growth).
Screenshot_20220122-220223_Gallery.jpg

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, definitely looking a lot more pumped. Looks like this run is already treating you right.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Well I'm in kind of a mood where I aproach to every workout like its my last, giving everything I have for that day, it sometimes feels like its very taxing on the mind
I'm the same way bro...I find it really hard to stick to a certain rep range and all that...I end up just going to all out failure lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm the same way bro...I find it really hard to stick to a certain rep range and all that...I end up just going to all out failure lol
I mean, in a way that's a good thing, I have at least 4 or 5 older competitors and powerlifters around me there in this gym and the atmosphere between us is really uplifting and motivating, but that is a whole new level of hard training for me.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, the equipoise will take 7 weeks to reach a steady concentration because of the 14 day half life, according to steroidplotter.com
But it'll take 5 half lives or 10 weeks to leave your system. So keep that in mind.

Anadrol and tren work together better than superdrol and tren just because both tren and superdrol has very high affinity for the androgen receptor while anadrol has none detected. In other words, tren and superdrol will compete for the androgen receptor while anadrol will not.

If you're competing you'll want to work on those calves... high reps and very frequently.

And you never said your height.
Yup, thanks for the heads up about half life. To be honest, with time, I believe less and less in that whole androgen competing afinities between drugs. Yes, Trenbolone and Anadrol work well because Tren loves estrogen in which Anadrol converts to. Thats why I use hcg without AI to get the same effect. I choose Superdrol over Androl bc its superiour to it in raising Igf-1 in your body and thus making things more anabolic.
Yeah, legs are priority this time. I'm 5.11

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yup, thanks for the heads up about half life. To be honest, with time, I believe less and less in that whole androgen competing afinities between drugs. Yes, Trenbolone and Anadrol work well because Tren loves estrogen in which Anadrol converts to. Thats why I use hcg without AI to get the same effect. I choose Superdrol over Androl bc its superiour to it in raising Igf-1 in your body and thus making things more anabolic.
Your constantly making new androgen receptors so even when in theory things are competing for a receptor, your constantly making more receptors and it's irrelevant. Mg vs mg superdrol is always going to be stronger then anadrol regardless of what you stack it with. The only reason I like anadrol better is because most ppl can get away with using it longer then SD with less damage done on the bloodwork. Plenty of guys can use 50-100mg of anadrol 6 weeks no problem. Not many ppl and use 30-50mg of superdrol for more then 4 weeks, heck, some guys can't go over 20mg SD without problems

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol and tren work together better than superdrol and tren just because both tren and superdrol has very high affinity for the androgen receptor while anadrol has none detected. In other words, tren and superdrol will compete for the androgen receptor while anadrol will not.
Here we go again with the receptor competition crap again, as if that has any negative play out effectively in the real world.

To say nothing of differences between the two compounds regarding cosmetic effects on the skin texture from SD that may be desirable in a bodybuilding show, differences in neurological upregulation that may increase drive during a tough diet, fluid retention/leverage increase bias of Anadrol that may not be necessary or desirable in final weeks of prep…

Every tool has a function that may or may not fit a scenario optimally, and there are also inter individual differences to consider when choosing our tools. Not the least of which, is someone just gets on better with compound X.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here we go again with the receptor competition crap again, as if that has any negative play out effectively in the real world.

To say nothing of differences between the two compounds regarding cosmetic effects on the skin texture from SD that may be desirable in a bodybuilding show, differences in neurological upregulation that may increase drive during a tough diet, fluid retention/leverage increase bias of Anadrol that may not be necessary or desirable in final weeks of prep…

Every tool has a function that may or may not fit a scenario optimally, and there are also inter individual differences to consider when choosing our tools. Not the least of which, is someone just gets on better with compound X.
Yes, this. I think that theory about AR is outdated and not very usefull in real world.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like what has already been said our bodies are constantly making new androgen receptors. L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, proper diet and many factors help boost and increase receptors. Probably a much more important factor in a cycle is using the proper compounds, diet, and training to reach your goals, whether it’s appearance or strength. And then you factor in individual differences in response to compounds and that alone changes the game. I never really liked Anadrol, but loved Superdrol, but I had buddies that loved that strength increase of anadrol. But now that I’m older I stay away from orals most of the time.
Man you know what you respond to, and I enjoy watching how a cycle treats other people. And I’m never too old to learn.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like what has already been said our bodies are constantly making new androgen receptors. L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, proper diet and many factors help boost and increase receptors. Probably a much more important factor in a cycle is using the proper compounds, diet, and training to reach your goals, whether it’s appearance or strength. And then you factor in individual differences in response to compounds and that alone changes the game. I never really liked Anadrol, but loved Superdrol, but I had buddies that loved that strength increase of anadrol. But now that I’m older I stay away from orals most of the time.
Man you know what you respond to, and I enjoy watching how a cycle treats other people. And I’m never too old to learn.
To be honest I did consider taking 5 g of Carnitine L-tartate, to see if there will be some changes, maybe during offcycle before the next cycle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I did consider taking 5 g of Carnitine L-tartate, to see if there will be some changes, maybe during offcycle before the next cycle
Break that up into 2-3 administrations per day if you want to see any real benefit. But it’s a longterm play, not a sledgehammer. Don’t expect 8 weeks to change your life.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not trying to argue but do Adrol actually convert to E? It’s a DHT after all so if it converts it shouldn’t be much, right?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Break that up into 2-3 administrations per day if you want to see any real benefit. But it’s a longterm play, not a sledgehammer. Don’t expect 8 weeks to change your life.
I don't expect anything to be honest, thats why I haven't even tried it yet lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not trying to argue but do Adrol actually convert to E? It’s a DHT after all so if it converts it shouldn’t be much, right?
Supposedly it converts to some super-fvcked-up form of 'stronger' estrogen and thus make the gains better in combination with Tren.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The strong AR ligands seem to work primarily by increasing IGF-1 and the weak AR ligands seem to work by modulating the glucocorticoid receptor and secondary messaging. The point is that tren and anadrol work in very different (and complimentary) ways. And that's not so much the case with superdrol.
I like this explanation better than your first one.

Do you have some references that point to this? This sounds like something I’d love to dig into when I have a chance.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well now that i have used anavar, well, it aint gonna happen lol
Yeah I have to agree…the one oral I still love, maybe once a year, is Anavar. Even at my age I still get no sides and all positive from it, but health is number one priority so I don’t go to high with it….anymore 😬

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I have to agree…the one oral I still love, maybe once a year, is Anavar. Even at my age I still get no sides and all positive from it, but health is number one priority so I don’t go to high with it….anymore 😬
As rediculous as it sounds, anadrol at 50-75mg gives me zero negative side effects, nothing on my bloodwork screws up and my appetite stays perfect. I've yet to really use it to grow because I've always thrown it in for strength or back in the day at the end of a cycle so I could look my best. But one of these days I'm gonna push it hard lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As rediculous as it sounds, anadrol at 50-75mg gives me zero negative side effects, nothing on my bloodwork screws up and my appetite stays perfect. I've yet to really use it to grow because I've always thrown it in for strength or back in the day at the end of a cycle so I could look my best. But one of these days I'm gonna push it hard lol
Yeah it’s crazy how people react different to compounds. Like I used to love Superdrol with hardly any sides, but now if I take it, blood pressure through the roof, nausea, no appetite Anadrol does almost the same sides, and no matter what I try I can’t get that blood pressure down. I just figure my body is telling me “dude you’re too old for that crap, stick with TRT.” 😂

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s crazy how people react different to compounds. Like I used to love Superdrol with hardly any sides, but now if I take it, blood pressure through the roof, nausea, no appetite Anadrol does almost the same sides, and no matter what I try I can’t get that blood pressure down. I just figure my body is telling me “dude you’re too old for that crap, stick with TRT.” 😂
Nooo not too old never like my friend would say you either live or you're dead
If i live i fully intend to be one buff old man

Look at our bro @Alchemist11 going all in i know i also aint putting that needle down lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nooo not too old never like my friend would say you either live or you're dead
If i live i fully intend to be one buff old man

Look at our bro @Alchemist11 going all in i know i also aint putting that needle down lol
It's time to double down and push through while I still can 😬

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya you body will tell you to chill out sometimes lol. I definitely believe that over to time things change with your body and you gotta make adjustments. I've seen it myself first hand with a few things that I no longer tolerate well. But I also think there's a reasonably healthy"ish" solution. It's more expensive but I think as you age if you wanna still push it you gotta stick with bioidentical identical hormones, test, gh, insulin. And then you got primo. Most guys can run a lot of test and primo without sides and Keep there health markers in check. Your not gonna get that instant gratification or cosmetic effect of adding a oral but you can still add muscle and stay lean

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m so sad I seem to be the only one Anavar doesn’t work for… 😢