10 Week Contest Cycle

thohard93

thohard93

Awards
Proposed 10 week contest cycle. Looking to gather thoughts.
6’1 male, 235 pounds, relatively lean (not fat)
6th cycle. Trainings seriously 5+ years

Weeks 1-4 250mg Test E, 400mg Mast E
Weeks 4-6 300mg Test P, 400mg Mast P
Weeks 6-9 300mg Test P, 600mg Mast P, 50mg Winstrol, 50mg Anavar, 40mg Halo
Weeks 9- Show Day 50mg Winstrol, 50mg Anavar, 40mg Halo, 1mg Arimidex, 40mg Nolvadex

Please share thoughts. Many thanks.

Attachments

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What division? Gear looks good. Any fat burners?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just noticed no tren. I'm assuming there's a reason?

thohard93

thohard93

Awards
What division? Gear looks good. Any fat burners?
Will be my 5th contest, men’s physique division.
I won’t be running any fat burners unless I absolutely have to. I don’t take to Clenbuterol particularly well, it makes me incredibly anxious.
thankyou :)

thohard93

thohard93

Awards
Just noticed no tren. I'm assuming there's a reason?
Same reason for clenbuterol. I don’t cope particularly well with the side effects. Maybe I could try a low dose of 80-100mg per week towards the final 4 weeks?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same reason for clenbuterol. I don’t cope particularly well with the side effects. Maybe I could try a low dose of 80-100mg per week towards the final 4 weeks?
With the tren you could try 10mg/ day which would obviously come out to 70. I know Dr Todd Lee does it like that because he hates the way it makes him feel but the results are undeniable. But if uiu can get away with not using it and still win then that's the better option. Same with the clen. Your pretty shredded as it is so if you can get peeled with diet, cardio, and the orals then again that's the better option. The less drugs the better

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the tren you could try 10mg/ day which would obviously come out to 70. I know Dr Todd Lee does it like that because he hates the way it makes him feel but the results are undeniable. But if uiu can get away with not using it and still win then that's the better option. Same with the clen. Your pretty shredded as it is so if you can get peeled with diet, cardio, and the orals then again that's the better option. The less drugs the better
Yep, and it doesn’t take much Tren to help.

sledge84

Awards
What side effects do you get from Tren?

thohard93

thohard93

Awards
Yeah I may give that a try, at such a low dose if I was to feel any negative effects I could drop it and it would be gone pretty fast. Thankyou for sharing

thohard93

thohard93

Awards
What side effects do you get from Tren?
I’m not the best for getting a good nights sleep as it is, and Tren just destroys any hope in me getting any sleep. I wouldn’t say I get any “rage” because I’m a relatively chilled person, but it does have a negative impact on my mental health, I become almost quiet negative, when usually I’m a very optimistic happy go lucky kind of person

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not the best for getting a good nights sleep as it is, and Tren just destroys any hope in me getting any sleep. I wouldn’t say I get any “rage” because I’m a relatively chilled person, but it does have a negative impact on my mental health, I become almost quiet negative, when usually I’m a very optimistic happy go lucky kind of person
The low dose 70-100mg a week like these guys mentioned does help with that. It's not gonna give that tren to the gillz look but it's gonna definitely have positive effects on your body composition and overall look

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know exactly what you're talking about. It's the one compound where I get all the sides everyone talks about and I'm not prone to side effects but with tren I've gotten every one. Even tren cough I got once and thank God i knew what it was while it was happening or I would've freaked out

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@thohard93 it's nice to see that someone new on here actually knows the importance of sleep and diet( can tell by your pic) I don't remember anyone ever coming in here and saying I'm ot going to use tren because it destroys my sleep. That's really cool bro

thohard93

thohard93

Awards
@thohard93 it's nice to see that someone new on here actually knows the importance of sleep and diet( can tell by your pic) I don't remember anyone ever coming in here and saying I'm ot going to use tren because it destroys my sleep. That's really cool bro
I appreciate that Mike, thankyou. I guess I learnt the hard way unfortunately lol. Just how good is tren? I mean sure, lots of lean gains, incredible vascularity. But none of that is any good if you cannot function due to insomnia and that’s enough to send the strongest of minds around the twist! I am a barber by trade, it’s what keeps a roof over my head. I have to be warm and welcoming to my clients, heavens forbid they came in and I was short tempered, zero sleep and can’t provide them with a nice haircut!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate that Mike, thankyou. I guess I learnt the hard way unfortunately lol. Just how good is tren? I mean sure, lots of lean gains, incredible vascularity. But none of that is any good if you cannot function due to insomnia and that’s enough to send the strongest of minds around the twist! I am a barber by trade, it’s what keeps a roof over my head. I have to be warm and welcoming to my clients, heavens forbid they came in and I was short tempered, zero sleep and can’t provide them with a nice haircut!
I said sit in the fukin chair, your getting a skin fade with a line through the part and a chinstrap!