Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I officially gave up drinking on NYE. Natty Light was pretty good, though, and one of the healthiest beers out there as far as low in cals/carbs.

Boone's Farm is high school; not college lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M&M's commercial was the best so far

Doritos dog was right up there

VW dog/Star Wars cantina scene

That's my top 3.
I officially gave up drinking on NYE. Natty Light was pretty good, though, and one of the healthiest beers out there as far as low in cals/carbs.

Boone's Farm is high school; not college lol
"Get out of my head!"

...haven't been drunk since March and my last drink was in April.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M&M's commercial was the best so far

Doritos dog was right up there

VW dog/Star Wars cantina scene

That's my top 3.
Yea my girl got a kick out of the m&m one

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That Matthew Broderick commercial was pretty good. :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife and I just talking about Justified, Deadwood, and Elmore Leonard today...weird.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I liked the kia commercial.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife and I just talking about Justified, Deadwood, and Elmore Leonard today...weird.
We should hang out. lol

Kia commercial was great, Bruce. It's in my Top 5 for sure.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
We should hang out. lol

Kia commercial was great, Bruce. It's in my Top 5 for sure.
Deadwood was great at the start and later seasons lost some steam. Justified is awesome. Carnivale is still on of my favs that ended to soon, that, jericho, and freaks and geeks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have Freaks and Geeks and need to watch it. I'm only 5 episodes into Deadwood, but I like it so far. It's kind of hard to follow at times; they don't do clear character development. It's not bad, but it's just not really easy (it is more so, now, but the first 2 episodes had me all over the place). Carnivale was good. I just wish there was at least one more episode following the finale.

Justified makes me wanna drive east to play around in Harlan (it's still a loooong ways away from me, though).

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All you fed talking about not drinking at all in months really weirdos me out.

Anyone see the irony of the chevy commercial?

The car truck conglomerate that was bailed out by TARP tax payers money preaching to us to get our act together.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All you fed talking about not drinking at all in months really weirdos me out.

Anyone see the irony of the chevy commercial?

The car truck conglomerate that was bailed out by TARP tax payers money preaching to us to get our act together.
Why does that weird you out? lol.

I just want to use my liver to process PH instead of alcohol. ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I quit drinking for a year on two different occasions back in college, anyway. I just decided to give it up for good.

I rarely drank, anyway.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does that weird you out? lol.

I just want to use my liver to process PH instead of alcohol. ;)
Just does man. I could see myself never eating meat again in my life before never drinking. And if you knew how much I like and am good at grilling you'd know what that means.

I guess I understand in the way that I understand a black hole. I get the picture but I can't wrap my head around it like Stephen Hawkings. To each there own for sure.

And I don't drink on ph. At most I've had a night of 3-4 spread out over the whole day but that has ever been the most. Sure none at all would be the best, but it's not gonna kill ya... At Least me. My bloods especially for my liver have all been really good. And I've l
Always been a heavy drinker. Though of course I don't recommend it lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just does man. I could see myself never eating meat again in my life before never drinking. And if you knew how much I like and am good at grilling you'd know what that means.

I guess I understand in the way that I understand a black hole. I get the picture but I can't wrap my head around it like Stephen Hawkings. To each there own for sure.

And I don't drink on ph. At most I've had a night of 3-4 spread out over the whole day but that has ever been the most. Sure none at all would be the best, but it's not gonna kill ya... At Least me. My bloods especially for my liver have all been really good. And I've l
Always been a heavy drinker. Though of course I don't recommend it lol
Nah nah, i can believe. My buddy said w/o 2-3 beers at night he wouldn't be able to sleep. I doubt not eating my pork chops would prevent me from sleeping unless I didn't eat all day.
I could never go meatless though... only for when I protein fast do I go w/o the meat...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rogue Dead Guy and Kona Longboard for me tonight boys.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beer definitely isn't bad, Rodge. And it's not gonna have a real negative impact on things, either. :bigok:

I was just raised in a home where my parents didn't drink and I wanted to be able to do the same for whenever I have a family. The last few years, since grad school, I just found myself trying to re-live moments that had passed whenever I drank. It was just easier for me say no for good.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There was a time about 3-4 years ago I would drink often and a lot late at night, put on a lot of weight, got it off... Started working out more and harder and cut it out, always made me feel like crap, then ran a methyl didn't drink and didn't drink after it, not 2012, Feb 5th first drink of this year....

I may start drinking a bit more beer or 2 a week everything is ok in moderation....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beer definitely isn't bad, Rodge. And it's not gonna have a real negative impact on things, either. :bigok:

I was just raised in a home where my parents didn't drink and I wanted to be able to do the same for whenever I have a family. The last few years, since grad school, I just found myself trying to re-live moments that had passed whenever I drank. It was just easier for me say no for good.
My mom's side of the family is allergic to alcohol, as well as my wife. So I really have no one to drink with. My friends all drink, but they drink till they black out.... So I usually have to (well had to back in hawaii) be the DD and drive everyone home. Cause when I got drunk... it wasn't pretty....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come?
U said u hardly every rep or neg haha
I've been know to hand out some neg's when

1) I'm accused of taking AAS

2) when I'm told "no offense I don't care for the law".

I just added number 2 like 15 mins ago lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been know to hand out some neg's when

1) I'm accused of taking AAS

2) when I'm told "no offense I don't care for the law".

I just added number 2 like 15 mins ago lol
lmao, yeah I didn't accuse u I just asked haha....

U gotta hear number 2 all day everyday?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, yeah I didn't accuse u I just asked haha....

U gotta hear number 2 all day everyday?
I really almost never hear it. I get along with everyone... Even people I arrest after then run from me or try to Fight me. I've received letters from people I've arrested thanking me for being professional and helpful.

I don't "profile" anyone and I don't think civilians should "profile" the police.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this talk about drinking alcohol . . . I am here to help. Heavy ales were common MEALS in the middle ages, they have plenty of carbs for energy. Kinda like when I have a Guiness and people say it is like eating beer because it is so heavy.

Some good news for us beer brinkers!!! I had Lagunitas Maximus IPA tonight!!!

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/10-surprising-health-benefits-beer

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG, I haven't had cookies in over a year. (Gluten... sad my life)

And beer... gluten be in that too!
Haven't had alcohol in over a year though. Hard when in Japan the thing to do is Nomihoudai (Which means all you can drink). $30 bucks and you get 1.5-2hrs of all the alcohol you want.
sweet potato shochu and cold unfiltered sake as chaser ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet potato shochu and cold unfiltered sake as chaser ;)
I've done the HOT unfiltered sake as shots. That was the dumbest thing I ever did here... well cept for having to sleep in a park once...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done the HOT unfiltered sake as shots. That was the dumbest thing I ever did here... well cept for having to sleep in a park once...
Ech I can't imagine the unfiltered hot. I've had (in the US mind you) nights where at a Japanese restaurant one gone through more than 5 375ml bottles of Nigori myself. The next morning is not pretty

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ech I can't imagine the unfiltered hot. I've had (in the US mind you) nights where at a Japanese restaurant one gone through more than 5 375ml bottles of Nigori myself. The next morning is not pretty
yea... that next morning was HELL. I missed the gym!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really almost never hear it. I get along with everyone... Even people I arrest after then run from me or try to Fight me. I've received letters from people I've arrested thanking me for being professional and helpful.

I don't "profile" anyone and I don't think civilians should "profile" the police.
Nothin wrong with a little profiling
crawgirl.com-big-booty-cutie-in-a-tiny-black-bikini.jpg

I like her profile a whole lot!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you manage to try rogue's voodoo donuts maple bacon porter?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I grew up around alcohol bit yeah, I feel ya on not being able to repeat what I could when I was younger. If I wanted I can def still drink as hard as then but I can NOT recover like I used to. So I don't push it like I did. I used to kill an 18 pack get 2 hrs of sleep and get up and kill a 3-5 mile run or a 10 mile hike with a pack. Not any more. Of course those were the days when I first met my wife and when I got out of the field Training I would kill that 18 pack, 1 large pizza, and a side of wings and still have a six pack without trying lol.

Oh to be young again lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I grew up around alcohol bit yeah, I feel ya on not being able to repeat what I could when I was younger. If I wanted I can def still drink as hard as then but I can NOT recover like I used to. So I don't push it like I did. I used to kill an 18 pack get 2 hrs of sleep and get up and kill a 3-5 mile run or a 10 mile hike with a pack. Not any more. Of course those were the days when I first met my wife and when I got out of the field Training I would kill that 18 pack, 1 large pizza, and a side of wings and still have a six pack without trying lol.

Oh to be young again lol
I've never had a six pack ; ;

When I was young I was 260+ pounds with a 46inch waist.... I don't wanna be that again lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
How is it, I went through the holidays and lost a couple pounds. Superbowl comes and I gain a couple pounds. I blame it on the chicken wings, beer, cheese dips, and etc.!!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

When I was young I was 260+ pounds with a 46inch waist.... I don't wanna be that again lol.
Do you have a six pack now? I figure I'll have so much loose skin I'll have to have a tummy tuck to have a true six pack. I can already see the skin drooping on my stomach the rest of me has bounced back skin wise.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

See, now I was always small and skinny. So much so I got picked on and lost a lot of fights. I imagine much the same as you I am guessing. In some aspect at least.

It wasn't till I hit 28 that all of a sudden I had to mind my weight. Of course it was shortly before then I stepped up my real effort for size and weight gain. Now I have to s more streagngth then I ever had, but I do go back and forth on the bit of extra fat. I'm lucky in I have never been that big. 20% is the most. I usually have the most BF when I'm on shore duty.