Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having a kid is turning out to be the greatest thing ever for me. The mrs doesn't get on my back about anything anymore. I just get up and get her things and cook, go for a walk with her after dinner and I'm golden lol. Babe, I'm going bowling tonight and hitting up Murphy's pub! Ok Hun have fun... Sweeet. I guess it may be because she's funneling her love for me to the baby lol
Lol don't get me wrong excited for another but another one will be the death of me. And save me if it's a girl having a son so much easier than my other friends with girls.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I flagged the opening post of that thread in hopes that it'll get closed.

I didn't want to be a dick, but that's a bad idea. People are liberal with rep power as it is (before the reset, there were definitely some people with more rep power who didn't deserve it).

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I flagged the opening post of that thread in hopes that it'll get closed.

I didn't want to be a dick, but that's a bad idea. People are liberal with rep power as it is (before the reset, there were definitely some people with more rep power who didn't deserve it).
Close the thread. I didn't know you were a mod

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Close the thread. I didn't know you were a mod
lol I'm not. Though I do have people PM'ing me, now, asking me to do mod things for them lol.

I'm a mod over at the NTBM forums; the only mention of it was in the new promo thread where I told people not to spam the boards, haha.

I'd close it if I could.

...or re-title it to "neg everyone in this thread" lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*coughcoughfacebookcough*

You said it's not pro-dien; then what is it? I started researching PHs right after the tren ban, unfortunately. I would have loved to have stocked up on some of that.
The original X-Mass was 13-ethyl-methoxy-gona whatever. I don't know why they changed the later batches to pro-dienolone (or whatever it was called).

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got two bottles of xtren on hand for use eventually

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I'm not. Though I do have people PM'ing me, now, asking me to do mod things for them lol.

I'm a mod over at the NTBM forums; the only mention of it was in the new promo thread where I told people not to spam the boards, haha.

I'd close it if I could.

Could this have anything to do with the fact that someone made a thread asking if a mod could help them change their screen name, and me replying saying that you are a mod and to PM you for help because you just changed my name for me 2 weeks ago? lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could this have anything to do with the fact that someone made a thread asking if a mod could help them change their screen name, and me replying saying that you are a mod and to PM you for help because you just changed my name for me 2 weeks ago? lol
You're such a tool lmao that's where I read it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol'ing SO hard right now.

That guy pm'ed me, today and I assumed it was because he read the NTBM promo thread where I mentioned being a mod there...wow. Just wow.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd close it if I could.

Hahaha

You are the honorary AM mod!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex, you can't buy my love with your rep power lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really he rep'd me twice in 5 mins lol
I think you can rep more than once. Kinda like saving them. The forum must have like a reset timer on the amount of reps you can give over a period longer than a day. More like 3-5 days where it'll completely refill your rep giving powers.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Hahaha

You are the honorary AM mod!!
CONGRATS ;-)

[video=youtube;DyRJhu-E5eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyRJhu-E5eg&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I refuse to keep contributing to this thread.

Later b'ishs

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol'ing SO hard right now.

That guy pm'ed me, today and I assumed it was because he read the NTBM promo thread where I mentioned being a mod there...wow. Just wow.
I need you to post the conversation for us to read...lol.

Hey does anybody remember that time that douchetard Stakedcop created a screen name and accidentally made it say "Stakedcop" when it was supposed to say "Stackedcop" that was funny.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
posted a working free live streaming link to ufc 143 on PMS facebook

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funny sh!t flex! Mwb is going to get hit with pm's now! Haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished watching Warrior -- it is an awesome movie. That and Never Back Down get me all sorts of amped up.

I'm watching Deadwood, now. I'd never watched it, but 5 minutes in, I can tell that Timothy Olyphant's character in this had to be what his role in Justified was partially based off of lol.

Yesterday, at the end of my arm workout, I hit one-armed overhead DB tri extensions with 20's for some supersets and really squeezed the reps out. It was magnificent. I hadn't done those in a few years, probably. I'll definitely be using them more often.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished watching Warrior -- it is an awesome movie. That and Never Back Down get me all sorts of amped up.

I'm watching Deadwood, now. I'd never watched it, but 5 minutes in, I can tell that Timothy Olyphant's character in this had to be what his role in Justified was partially based off of lol.

Yesterday, at the end of my arm workout, I hit one-armed overhead DB tri extensions with 20's for some supersets and really squeezed the reps out. It was magnificent. I hadn't done those in a few years, probably. I'll definitely be using them more often.
Why don't you watch the UFC then keeping in with the theme there

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadwood was great. Short lived unfortunately

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually breezed through both seasons of Carnivale in a few days, last week. I'm going to try to stretch Deadwood out a bit more.

I want to know some more of the people in Deadwood, but I don't want to IMDB it because that gives away how many episodes, which lets you know who dies (sometimes) lol. It took me a while to get the voice down, but I finally figured out (about halfway into the first episode) that Uncer from SOA is in it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have never gotten around to finishing Spartacus and anytime tries to talk about it i usually try to shut them up cause i will get to it eventually. But it is truly a great show. That and Curb Your Enthusiam is some of my fav shows.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have never gotten around to finishing Spartacus and anytime tries to talk about it i usually try to shut them up cause i will get to it eventually. But it is truly a great show. That and Curb Your Enthusiam is some of my fav shows.
Curb is fantastic. My dad and I are huge Seinfeld fans, so we love it. The Buckner episode cracked me up so much. I just wish they didn't swear so much (seems to be a trend for me in everything I watch).

I watch Spartacus, too, though I'm considering stopping. The first season was the best (I miss Andy), and it just seems like they somehow find a way to add more swearing and more nudity/sex into it. I get that it's supposed to be a representation of back then, but if they wanted to be accurate, we'd be watching with subtitles lol. Additional swearing and sex, just makes me disappointed.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gatticus is the man. He'd whoop sparticus ass

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man what are these shows? Lol

Me being in japan really makes it hard to watch anything. Lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post one to the super bowl too... They don't even play it in japan. Football here means soccer :(
Ill see waht I can do for ya man

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man what are these shows? Lol

Me being in japan really makes it hard to watch anything. Lol.
Carnivale and Deadwood are both HBO series that ran 5+ years ago.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is on HBO, now. The creator of Seinfeld (Larry David) is the star and it's basically just like an R-rated version of Seinfeld.

Spartacus is in it's 3rd season (on Starz, I think), but the last 2 have turned into prequels because the actor who played Spartacus in season 1 died from cancer, shortly after.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and Wild Bill is Lundy from Dexter...haha.

And Quinn from Dexter was just in an episode of Justified, this season.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nick Diaz just retired after loosing to Condit... what the?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nick Diaz just retired after loosing to Condit... what the?
Here's way i look at it Condit put a whooping on him 4 rounds decisively in my opinion. And GSP will probably ground and pound Condit out. So there's no way Diaz was beating GSP if he couldn't handle The Natural Born Killer. Congrats to Condit he's been a beast since WEC days. It sucks took him so long to get to the UFC.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's way i look at it Condit put a whooping on him 4 rounds decisively in my opinion. And GSP will probably ground and pound Condit out. So there's no way Diaz was beating GSP if he couldn't handle The Natural Born Killer. Congrats to Condit he's been a beast since WEC days. It sucks took him so long to get to the UFC.
Neither fighter is gonna beast GSP. But Diaz is a better fighter than the performance he put out last night. Not to take away from Condit, he did everything right.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chalupa

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Terrible thread idea:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/192830-rep-person-above.html

I like Aaron, but this is bad.

A) this is why rep powers get reset (which may happen anyway with Flex, Matt, me, and everyone else in here eclipsing people so quickly)

B) I don't like seeing people repped who don't deserve it (I used to be waaay more stingy with repping people)
U slander me like this? :(

I repped StackedCop for his first post lol.
That makes me feel warm...

I had 1 bad idea out of a billion....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^ that was a bad idea, I saw it at bodybuilding dot com.... Sorry they got the best of me....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been there a few times huh ph@g?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Don't say it's true Bruce that's a horrible place I stay by my original statement nothing good can come from that place.
Lots and lots of laughs.