Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See, now I was always small and skinny. So much so I got picked on and lost a lot of fights. I imagine much the same as you I am guessing. In some aspect at least.

It wasn't till I hit 28 that all of a sudden I had to mind my weight. Of course it was shortly before then I stepped up my real effort for size and weight gain. Now I have to s more streagngth then I ever had, but I do go back and forth on the bit of extra fat. I'm lucky in I have never been that big. 20% is the most. I usually have the most BF when I'm on shore duty.
Yea always picked on for being fat... never picked for sports... sad.. lol

Oh yea... and my extra fat... still hangs.. I have NO six pack lol. You should come check out my log sometime. I do post pics once a month or so.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

Oh yea... and my extra fat... still hangs.. I have NO six pack lol. You should come check out my log sometime. I do post pics once a month or so.
Which log and im there bro.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was always picked last as well. Lol. Skinny small guys and big fat guys actually have a lot in commen lol.

I'll take a look. I think I am subscribed to most of your threads, but I only have enough time to take a quick look and don't usually read to catch up so I think I missed your pics. I'll get it though. Or send me a FB request and I can see ya. That'll be gayer to be honest.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We're you able to watch the game?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you manage to try rogue's voodoo donuts maple bacon porter?
Rogue makes some of the best beers around. It's great living in washington having access to it. My wife went to Portland this last weekend I got beer and donuts its a win for me.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kona longboard... really? lol.
Yeah also have their coconut flavored one also. I like drinking a beer just one about 2 or 3 nights a week. Not to heavy into drinking but I enjoy drinking a good beer.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was always picked last as well. Lol. Skinny small guys and big fat guys actually have a lot in commen lol.

I'll take a look. I think I am subscribed to most of your threads, but I only have enough time to take a quick look and don't usually read to catch up so I think I missed your pics. I'll get it though. Or send me a FB request and I can see ya. That'll be gayer to be honest.

Hehe, yea. Skinny guys and fat guys. In Elementary my friend was a skinny dude, and in intermediate it was as well. Then in HS for some reason all the fatties and skinny dudes just split into two groups... whatevers though. haha. No one believes it's me when they see me anymore haha! They are like wtf MATT!?

FB request ;) I am on PMS lol. BUT, i fear if I begin to post my pics their FL3X's GF (or my wife) will think the worst... Like i'm cheating on her... Like when Ben sent Fl3x something special lol.
I used to post my stuff up on facebook, but people ended up thinking I was vain and just in it for the attention...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're you able to watch the game?
Listened to it, I buddy of mine DL'd it. He's having a superbowl party tonight. It started at like 8am in Japan time... Sadly can't go to the party cause I gotta lift tonight.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best commercial last night: The Kia commercial with Motley Crue :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rogue makes some of the best beers around. It's great living in washington having access to it. My wife went to Portland this last weekend I got beer and donuts its a win for me.
Rogue is big now. They have them up and down the country. Not usually hard to find. I agree with living in Washington. I lived living there.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't decided my order, yet, but that is for sure Top 5. Also included are:

- VW dog working out and then transition to Star Wars cantina scene where they watched it

- Doritos dog bribing the guy with bags of Doritos to lie about the buried cat

- MnM's LMFAO "Sexy and I Know it" commercial

- Bridgestone Tires tire-football (short, but hilarious)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Bridgestone commercials were pretty funny

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motley Crue is doing a 1 month stint in Vegas, I might have to hit that up!

Did anyone like the Fiat commercial with the HOT Italian girl? Cant get her out of my head!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the Fiat commercial was a waste. I don't see many people remembering it, or at least remembering anything to do with Fiat.

The Bridgestone commercials were very clever, but I sadly don't think they'll wind up being all that memorable. The football was hilarious, though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GET IN HERE, YOU LAZY DOGS!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh hai guis, what up? ;)

Fav commercials of mine were the Doritos dog burying cat collar, Seinfeld & Ferris Bueller...I missed the punchline of the first bridgestone (football) commerical (was distracted or something)...saw the follow up one with the basketball and baby testing...funny....

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Are you guys still talking commercials. Get a life ;-)

Man work sucks today!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blake was once a member of LMFAO. He has pictures on his Facebook!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wiggle wiggle wiggle!

When "I am sexy and I know it" came on a friend said that it was probably the song I worked out to.

I am not sure whether I find his stereotyping of me offensive or not. It is hard to resent him for it when it is partly true.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Wiggle wiggle wiggle!

When "I am sexy and I know it" came on a friend said that it was probably the song I worked out to.

I am not sure whether I find his stereotyping of me offensive or not. It is hard to resent him for it when it is partly true.
Just laugh it off .... I admit I listen to it from time to time.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't being serious lol. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben says British gyms are filled with men working out in speedos!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wear speedos. Not in the gym though, it is definitely frowned upon.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Am i the only one who posts in here between sets on rest?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Because the rest of us are focused in the gym.

You disappoint us all, young grasshopper. You bring great shame to this dojo. :no:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yes. Because the rest of us are focused in the gym.

You disappoint us all, young grasshopper. You bring great shame to this dojo. :no:
Focus xt for pre, im focused. I multitsk, 1 minute rests between sets unless its squats and dead then its 3 min.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Is ntbm site down?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Blake must have fixed it, it's working for me.

N2BM knows you are mid set bruce. It's not letting you because you need to build muscle.
Im not mid set just did deads, 3 min baby!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do them every 3 days. Did squats and deads today, burning bad now.
Jesus christ I couldn't do that... I think I need to incorporate more than just my foam rolling... hip flexors and adductor training.. My inner thighs always give out when I'm drying to deadlift and squat in the same week... unless I dial the volume WAY back.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus xt for pre, im focused. I multitsk, 1 minute rests between sets unless its squats and dead then its 3 min.
1 minute is not enough time for this! I call shenanigans!

Blake broke it.
I'm not a player, I just crush a lot.

Blake must have fixed it, it's working for me.

N2BM knows you are mid set bruce. It's not letting you because you need to build muscle.
YUH!

I do them every 3 days. Did squats and deads today, burning bad now.
Both on the same day? You're nuts! I separate them with 3 days rest in between them.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Jesus christ I couldn't do that... I think I need to incorporate more than just my foam rolling... hip flexors and adductor training.. My inner thighs always give out when I'm drying to deadlift and squat in the same week... unless I dial the volume WAY back.
Ive done it that way lately, I walk like a zombie for a day or so. I also keep it light on the squats though, Shoulder is really bugged up tonight again. That may be my chest, shoulders issues. Overtraining, just try to squeeze as much as i can in each gym trip.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
1 minute is not enough time for this! I call shenanigans!

I'm not a player, I just crush a lot.

YUH!

Both on the same day? You're nuts! I separate them with 3 days rest in between them.
Ipad fool. I havent mastered it via cardio though, thus why i was gone for a bit.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ball in a cup

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So hind sight hit me hard right now. A. Shoulder is killing me, B. Legs are killing me. C. Tomorrow I have to run on a treadmill for a stress test. D. They might fall off.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You and that iPad....
It's an extension of me almost. Granted I've been able to fix things quickly at the gym when work has called as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an extension of me almost. Granted I've been able to fix things quickly at the gym when work has called as well.
makes me want to get my mac tech license.... not ;P

Any of the other "iPad" like tablets anygood? In japan we got a few... but nothing really as for some reason games/tech/computer stuff are not even advertised on TV... I guess all the nerds are already in the know? lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
makes me want to get my mac tech license.... not ;P

Any of the other "iPad" like tablets anygood? In japan we got a few... but nothing really as for some reason games/tech/computer stuff are not even advertised on TV... I guess all the nerds are already in the know? lol
None that compare, the samsung and acer tablets are nice though.