my girlfriends protein farts are horrid what do i do

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HER FARTS ARE HORRID! seriously i started training her and put her on a diet with medium carbs high protein and low fats

she is tryign to solely burn fat

but my God do her farts REEK

is there anything I can do to get rid of this?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think it is from whey dude
lactaid it is

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
You should enjoy them while you can and be glad you have a girl who's not afraid to rip one infront of her man.

You know you got a REAL woman when her farts smell worse than yours.

:gas:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HER FARTS ARE HORRID! seriously i started training her and put her on a diet with medium carbs high protein and low fats

Try a different protein powder.

If she's intolerant or sensitive to any of the protein she's having, stop the use of that specific protein and use something else.

Get her to eat FOOD as her source of protein, instead of using a lot of protein powders.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I ask why you chose the Low fat, medium carb approach?

I've know VERY few people that had success with that macro approach.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You could try a digestive enzyme supplement as well, or at the very least make sure you get a separate blanket for bed so you don't get caught up in a dutch oven...

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should enjoy them while you can and be glad you have a girl who's not afraid to rip one infront of her man.

You know you got a REAL woman when her farts smell worse than yours.

:gas:
**** that noise bro, that's disgusting.
A real woman rips farts in from of her man? Maybe as a joke ya sure, does a real woman also have a **** or are you just the bitch?

KrayzeeMonkey

KrayzeeMonkey

Awards
Or you could just break up with her.... Hey no one said there had to be any depth to ones shallowness.... jk I used to have really bad farts when I first started taking protein but after a while when my body got used to it they went away. Idk if that is the case here or not but I would have to agree with Rosie's thoughts on this.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I just thought it was funny that a thread about farts had a comment from a guy called TheBreeze.

What macros do you currently have her eating? Enzymes, whole food protein sources and some more green vegetables.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though.. How about trying a diff protein as suggested AND mixing it with pineapple juice so it breaks everything down

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Really dude? You don't ever rip nasty farts around her? Lol my girl farts around me, I fart around her. We both think it's hilarious..maybe we are weird though. We also get off to taking copious ammts of supplements....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rosie thanks for the input, she only uses one shake postworkout

dsade when i say low fats i mean round 50-60 g's a day of healthy fats like olive oil/nuts etc

i have had great success with this combo my cuttind dfiet right now is

200g of carbs 320g of protien and 70g of fats

ive lost 1.75 inches in about 3 weeks

i am using osta sarm and ghrp-6 tho

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aminogen, or switch to isolates.

phunkyb

phunkyb

Awards
I feel that since this thread is about me I should weigh in...

Yes, Schwell does fart and his are rancid, too. He doesn seem to think so... His S*** don't stink! ;)

I do appreciate all the advice here though. I think part of the problem is just diet adjustment and maybe I should try another powder.

But I also wondered...In general I have trouble "going" period. I think this little issue could be making my particular brand of farts worse. I try everything...I eat veggies, complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat bread, etc), I take pro-biotics, I eat yogurt, I drink senna tea.

Any body got another "magical" solution to this problem I might try???

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dam i got busted :(

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yes, Schwell does fart and his are rancid, too. He doesn seem to think so... His S*** don't stink! ;)

I do appreciate all the advice here though. I think part of the problem is just diet adjustment and maybe I should try another powder.

But I also wondered...In general I have trouble "going" period. I think this little issue could be making my particular brand of farts worse. I try everything...I eat veggies, complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat bread, etc), I take pro-biotics, I eat yogurt, I drink senna tea.

Look into paleo diet and lipotropic protein powder.
Digestive enzymes as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There are no "magical" solutions to anything and if you think there are, you are mistaken.

Try adding more FIBRE in your diet.

Perhaps add more fruit as well.

If you already use priobiotics, try some different brands of yoghurt and maybe look into some digestive enzymes, etc.

Find out if you are sensitive to any of the foods you are eating, and minimize consumption of them.

If desperate, try a laxative like Magnesium Citrate.

If none of that works, CHANGE your diet - the approach you are using may just NOT work with your body, and you'll have to find the one that does.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

next time she farts in bed , pull the duvet right over her , she underneath it , you on top of it , trapping her inside and let her suffer!

phunkyb

phunkyb

Awards
I know there are no "magical" solution - hence the quotation marks

Thanks for the advice. Lots of people keep suggesting digestive enzymes. Where can I get more info?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie thanks for the input, she only uses one shake postworkout

dsade when i say low fats i mean round 50-60 g's a day of healthy fats like olive oil/nuts etc

i have had great success with this combo my cuttind dfiet right now is

200g of carbs 320g of protien and 70g of fats

ive lost 1.75 inches in about 3 weeks

i am using osta sarm and ghrp-6 tho
Ok, so thats your macros, what are hers like?

Fiber levels? even with complex carbs that could be a part of it and the constipation as well. Also, particularly on the constipation. overall water intake, and timing of water intake vs timing of fiber intake may be a part of it.

Powder wise, although pricey as heck, the Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey has some studies showing it good for fatloss, and its also about as digestible of a protein as you can get.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im sure she knows there is no magic solution hence why she is working out

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I know there are no "magical" solution - hence the quotation marks

Thanks for the advice. Lots of people keep suggesting digestive enzymes. Where can I get more info?
If you need to get stuff moving try eating a couple handfuls of Brazil nuts for a few days. Not only are they full of fiber and good fats, they are also really high in selenium which is important for fat loss. They are pretty much my go to food to make moves....
Also try upping your water intake, things like Senna will work a lot better if your properly hydrated.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I don't know how long you have been on the diet but the body takes a little time to adjust. Pmiller's advice is "good to go"... I also eat mostly oatmeal for my carb source. Metamucil is also a good standby...Pink Lemonade is my favorite.

TGSmithJr

Awards
This has a lot of potential to degrade into the most immature thread on this forum. But, I'm glad to see we're all (mostly) being adults and offering solid advice.

I've noticed that my farts definitely are a lot stinkier if I haven't pooped in a while. I supplement 3-6 teaspoons of metamucil 3-5 days a week, depending on how backed up I may or may not be. I've definitely noticed minor constipation since getting on a high protein/low carb diet.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
what is the lactose content in the protein? that is probably it. if it is very low, then i'd have her start taking papaya extract. and hey think of it this way, the smellier the fart the healthier the person because you are breaking down alot more of the nutrients u take in. as long as she doesn't fart while ur goin down on her, think of it as a fun activity to do together lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
If the shake is blended, try to let it rest before you consume it. It will help with the amount of air you consume with it. Although farts smell don't come from air you injest, it can make it's way through.

I'm with a few of the other guys tho. If she just started, it is prob jsut a change in diet. Mine are rancid when I get off my health kick for a month or two, but after a while they are back to normal.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
before you go all the way to paleo, try low gluten. It's working for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
before you go all the way to paleo, try low gluten. It's working for me.
Low gluten is not going to stop air from being created in her body if she's consuming something else that she's intolerant to. Not to mention that air can be created simply by gulping too much with your food, not eating enough, eating too much, etc.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
lmao. umm stay away from energy drinks. all has to do with diet. maybe get here to go through a detox,

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
This has a lot of potential to degrade into the most immature thread on this forum. But, I'm glad to see we're all (mostly) being adults and offering solid advice.

I've noticed that my farts definitely are a lot stinkier if I haven't pooped in a while. I supplement 3-6 teaspoons of metamucil 3-5 days a week, depending on how backed up I may or may not be. I've definitely noticed minor constipation since getting on a high protein/low carb diet.
discussing bodily functions which are normally personal and private , on an open forum is somewhat degrading anyway and distasteful .Bringing humour into the discussion helps to lift the tone of the discussion .you could have also raised the tone by using the correct word ie flatulance and a search on google would have given you ample knowledge as to why they smell

http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/docs/fart.asp

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
next time she farts in bed , pull the duvet right over her , she underneath it , you on top of it , trapping her inside and let her suffer!
There ya go! the ole dutch oven is always good for a laugh. Maturity is highly over-rated. :lol:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IS she on any PWO? I know alot of people have issues from that? I for instance went from having no problems with Shock Therapy, and taking protein to taking Jack3d and well ;) having similar problems. Im not sure what ingredient it could be but Ive heard and read alot of talk about pre workout products and gas/ droppin the duece. Just another thought incase its not the protein like everyone seems to think.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and just wondered what ever happened to people saying that farts are healthy, you all act like they are a bad thing! ;) theres lots of practical uses, like driving away wild animals and lighting campfires.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
^^lol so does she just let them rip loudly or does she sit ther with the expression on her face,"did anyone notice that?"

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
loll this guy and his gf both have a account on here and he got busted funny

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Anybody suggest celery? Or chlorophyl (oral)

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
What?

My wife and I bond over this exact thing now.
Nothing like a little friendly competition. Lol.
But we think everything is funny.:lol:

airram479

Awards
  • Established
It's the whey.i had that problem before,and once i changed my diet to getting the most protein i could from actual food instead of powder=no more rank. veggies and fruit helped out as well.