low bottom cable crossover
40lbs=10x's

cardio 15 minutes treadmill

PM abs, triceps +biceps supersets, forearms, cardio
Ring O fire-back four two times each
crunches 15,15,15
decline leg ups 10,12,10

biceps and triceps

overhead rope extension (rope apart not together works tris better)150lbs=10x's,10x's
suprine preacher curl 30lbs=10, 10

one arm dumb bell behind the head
35=6x's( strength has gone down, I was doing this 10 x's easy, O well),30lbs=10x's
standing cable curl(close-bar)
100lbs=12 x's, 100lbs=12x's

Reverse forearm curl(Larry Scott setup,hips lower than arms)
40lbs=10x's

cardio 15 mins elliptical

sleep seven hours-had to get up

Supplements
Essentials and joint-three scoops post workout
RecoverPro-one scoop pre cardio
Stoked- thee capsules
Hghpro- four capsules before bed
cycle suuport-two scoops
Great looking workouts John. What time do you do the a.m. workout? I have a hard time getting motivated early.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great looking workouts John. What time do you do the a.m. workout? I have a hard time getting motivated early.
Thank you Don. 10:00-11:00 generally someday s 9:00 if I am on a time schedule that day like I was yesterday. really depends on the day.

I try to get up around the same time each day. Today though I slept in a couple extra hours, this two times a day training and seven hours sleep the last couple days wore me down. May take today off, as I have a business presentation, and I need at least some energy to put into sales.

this whole pre contest I have been taking ECA or motivate which helps. I only usually take stims when losing body fat. I have been to the Doctors a couple times for my shoulder, getting my blood pressure taken and every time it has been really good, I believe cardio and Cycle support has kept it down because eca and even geranium is known to riase blood pressure.
(then again I use only 20 mgs ephedrine/200 caffeine and 160 aspirin first thing upon awaking when Im doing ECA, same with motivate first thing upon awaking)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Don. 10:00-11:00 generally someday s 9:00 if I am on a time schedule that day like I was yesterday. really depends on the day.

I try to get up around the same time each day. Today though I slept in a couple extra hours, this two times a day training and seven hours sleep the last couple days wore me down. May take today off, as I have a business presentation, and I need at least some energy to put into sales.

this whole pre contest I have been taking ECA or motivate which helps. I only usually take stims when losing body fat. I have been to the Doctors a couple times for my shoulder, getting my blood pressure taken and every time it has been really good, I believe cardio and Cycle support has kept it down because eca and even geranium is known to riase blood pressure.
(then again I use only 20 mgs ephedrine/200 caffeine and 160 aspirin first thing upon awaking when Im doing ECA, same with motivate first thing upon awaking)
Ok I could do 11 a.m. it is the early morning that some people do that I can't. I talking the 5 a.m. before work. I need to chill out for a while when I get up.:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nov 2nd 2010

nutrition
310 P
250 CHO
25 F
2465 calories

Am and Pm training , posing 15 minutes

AM Back
Underhand grip pulldown
170lbs=10x's
180lbs=9x's
D handle pulldown(shoulder width )
170lbs=10x's
170lbs=10x's

Close grip cable row
150lbs=11x's
one arm dumb bell row
90lbs=10x's
nautilus one arm row machine
170lbs=12x's
200lbs=10x's
and some left lat dropsets to focus on the left lat mind/muscle more

Pm shoulders, traps
Nautilus overhead press
170lbs=12x's
170lbs=10x's
standing side lateral
15lbs=15x's
20lbs=15x's
20lbs=12x's
20lbs=12x's
and two 15 lbs flushes for as long as I could hold that out to the side
(these are good for a shoulder injury to keep the side delts full; however, the next day shoulder inflammation so I cant do them until my shoulder is healed)
Forehead cable pull(rope)
80lbs=8x's
80lbs=12x's

traps
behind the back smith
225lbs=8x's
seated dumb bell shrug
85lbs=9x's

sleep eight hours

Supplements
RecoverPro-two scoops before first workout
Stoked-four capsules
Cycle support two scoops
Hghpro-four capsules

*essentials and joints ran out, helped me a good bit with the hard dieting for keeping muscle, bcaa's, creatine beta alanine, and the joint complex for joints, and extra vitamins

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 3nd 2010

Nutrition
310 P
185 CHO
25 F

Calves, quads, hams

Calves
seated calve raises
45+45+5=10x's
standing calve
400lbs=8x's

quads
leg extension
150lbs=11x's
Barbell squat(close stance)
185lbs=8x's
leg press
4 plates per side=10x's

hamstrings
lying leg curl
120lbs=10x's---dropsets---110lbs=7x's---100lbs=5x's
Incline glute ham raise
(bodyweight) =12x's

Sleep ten hours

Supplements
Hghpro-four capsules
Stoked-four capsules
Cycle support one scoop
RecoverPro-one scoop

My muscles have a flat stringy look, it is possible I lost muscle from dieting too hard too fast trying to get in shape and also my workouts could have suffered from all the exhaustion. also getting this injury healed up keeps me from doing many upper body movements and not training hard and heavy.

Lesson learned -stay leaner year round so I can gradually cut down while keep intensity high(not super intense, enough to still keep heavy) as you can see strength has dropped quite a bit.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
November 3nd 2010

Nutrition
310 P
185 CHO
25 F

Calves, quads, hams

Calves
seated calve raises
45+45+5=10x's
standing calve
400lbs=8x's

quads
leg extension
150lbs=11x's
Barbell squat(close stance)
185lbs=8x's
leg press
4 plates per side=10x's

hamstrings
lying leg curl
120lbs=10x's---dropsets---110lbs=7x's---100lbs=5x's
Incline glute ham raise
(bodyweight) =12x's

Sleep ten hours

Supplements
Hghpro-four capsules
Stoked-four capsules
Cycle support one scoop
RecoverPro-one scoop

My muscles have a flat stringy look, it is possible I lost muscle from dieting too hard too fast trying to get in shape and also my workouts could have suffered from all the exhaustion. also getting this injury healed up keeps me from doing many upper body movements and not training hard and heavy.

Lesson learned -stay leaner year round so I can gradually cut down while keep intensity high(not super intense, enough to still keep heavy) as you can see strength has dropped quite a bit.

i think you could be a little dehydrated my friend.try to up your water intake.imo

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah sounds like you're deflated to me a good carb up will take care of that. We lose some muscle from dieting but it's never as severe as we fear. Just keep the protein high and get your BCAA's in.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i think you could be a little dehydrated my friend.try to up your water intake.imo
Sounds like we are both dealing with an injury , it takes many many months of laying off anything that causes an inflammation, I have been testing which movements I can and cant do, also inner rotations and outer rotations can help strengthen the tendon and good advice on the water Bobby.

A high carb/moderate protein/low fat day may make a big difference, don't be afraid to add refined carbs. Like yesterday i did half and half

oh yeah!...and keep up the good work john!
Great workouts John!
Thanks Jason

Yah sounds like you're deflated to me a good carb up will take care of that. We lose some muscle from dieting but it's never as severe as we fear. Just keep the protein high and get your BCAA's in.
Yeah I did a 300 carb day yesterday muscles are more full.

as a competitor you know it make make the difference of night and day if you are looking flat and stingy or looks like the muscles are full and popping

or a person in the gym, on the beach, on camera etc

Great looking workouts John.
Thanks Don

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to keep steady, I have kept myself out of the game this week too, so now I have had 2 weeks off for the shoulder except for one lighter full body last Saturday and tomorrow I will do one. That is just to avoid atrophy not to really push it. Tuesday will be my first lift where I push myself a little more but it will be conditioning first size second on that workout program. It goes up in weight progressively and that will add muscle in the last few weeks of it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way to keep steady, I have kept myself out of the game this week too, so now I have had 2 weeks off for the shoulder except for one lighter full body last Saturday and tomorrow I will do one. That is just to avoid atrophy not to really push it. Tuesday will be my first lift where I push myself a little more but it will be conditioning first size second on that workout program. It goes up in weight progressively and that will add muscle in the last few weeks of it.
I always feel if inflammation is present the day or two after a question mark movement. If it is that means I went too heavy on that movement and I need to lighten it or may need to eliminate that movement completely.

Patience is key. Once it is all the way healed I am confident muscle memory will happen and the size will come back fast. After that happens dont keep pushing too hard back off again and let the body get used to it because what happens when we start making huge jumps in gains, we get ****y, at least I did and end up pushing too hard again and bam injury.

(just like the story of the dog looking into the pond he wanted more and more and only so much can happen at a time)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is easy to get wrapped up in it and push to far. The program I am doing will only get me to 60% of my 10 rep max on each lift by the end of the six weeks so I feel pretty confident I will have recovery time but yes after that I will have to be mindful of it for a while.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patience is key. Once it is all the way healed I am confident muscle memory will happen and the size will come back fast. After that happens dont keep pushing too hard back off again and let the body get used to it because what happens when we start making huge jumps in gains, we get ****y, at least I did and end up pushing too hard again and bam injury.
Definitely. Gains come back pretty hard and fast after time off for an injury - I know mine did when I broke my wrist last year, and I actually surpassed my precious fitness level in all areas within a few month's back training.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I did a 300 carb day yesterday muscles are more full.

as a competitor you know it make make the difference of night and day if you are looking flat and stingy or looks like the muscles are full and popping

or a person in the gym, on the beach, on camera etc
yah it's all about carb management at this point a real roller coaster ride.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always feel if inflammation is present the day or two after a question mark movement. If it is that means I went too heavy on that movement and I need to lighten it or may need to eliminate that movement completely.

(just like the story of the dog looking into the pond he wanted more and more and only so much can happen at a time)

So very true yet it can be very hard to practice.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So very true yet it can be very hard to practice.
Sometimes you just have to take it 1 step at a time. If healing is the step you must take, take it. Draw out a line to where you wanna go in life then look down and only focus on the next step while following that line. With time you will reach your goal. Even if you get knocked back 3 steps, just get up and keep walking foward.

Keep it up John you're doing great!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 4th 2010

Nutrition
265P
310 CHO
25 F

abs , posing 15 minutes

sleep eight hours

Supplements
HghPro-four capsules
Stoked-four capsules
RecoverPro-Bcaa one scoop between meals
Cycle support-one or two scoops

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 5th 2010

Nutrition
365 P
170 CHO
10 F

Chest, and arms superseted (pump was good for a short time then it wore out so i stopped)

Chest
Nautilus pec dec
130lbs=8x's
120lbs=10x's
Cable crossover(high)
70lbs=7x's
60lbs=10x's
Cable crossover(low-chest stuck out)
40lbs=10x's

Triceps and biceps supersetted
overhead rope extensions 150lbs=7x's (as you can see this my strength has really gone down, I was doing 170=12x;s or so a couple weeks ago, and maybe I tried to lose to fast...and thus my intensity and poundage suffered, next time it will be much slower due to lower body fat levels)
Incline suprine curls=30lbs=10x's

Nautilus extension machine
130lbs=0x's
nautilus preacher curl 130lbs=10x's

sleep nine hours

Supplements
HghPro-four capsules
Stoked-four capsules
RecoverPro-Bcaa one scoop between meals
Cycle support-one scoop

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I might see some changes there but you always do these things and the sun makes it hard to see anything. I would do these where the light is better. Maybe inside the house.
I think so to and I think my metabolism is fast , and at the beginning when I started it was much slower.

I am seriously thinking of paying a photographer to take some body shots of me, whether I hit 4-5 % or not, which is at least 5 lbs pure fat loss with no muscle loss, which is very improbable, but not impossible.

as you know when the metabolism is on fire you actually have to eat more or it ll burn away all the muscle because there is no fat left to burn, of course I have fat a good five pounds of fat to burn.

On my last week and it feels exciting

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think so to and I think my metabolism is fast , and at the beginning when I started it was much slower.

I am seriously thinking of paying a photographer to take some body shots of me, whether I hit 4-5 % or not, which is at least 5 lbs pure fat loss with no muscle loss, which is very improbable, but not impossible.

as you know when the metabolism is on fire you actually have to eat more or it ll burn away all the muscle because there is no fat left to burn, of course I have fat a good five pounds of fat to burn.

On my last week and it feels exciting
If anyone can do it John I would bet it would be you.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you continue to make steady progress but still look a few weeks out my fist impression was 4 but that could be the lighting too. Your style is great for early part of prep but you have to step it up a little more near the end. A longer prep will get you closer so it may cut down on the insanity but the insanity will always be part of the final stages. Conditioning must take precedence no matter what the cost.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 6th 2010

Nutrition
355p
200 CHO
35 F
2,535 calories

Back, traps, shoulders ...posing, cardio abs

Underhand pulldown
(facing reverse)170lbs=8x's
facing normal 170lbs=10x's
D handle pulldown(shoulder width)
170lbs=9x's
Underhand pullup
(body weight )=8x's

Cable row(close grip handle)
150lbs=10x's
150lbs=9x's
Stomach supported t bar row
45+25=16x's
one arm row( underhand grip o work lower lats better)
70lbs=13x's
80lbs=10x's

shoulders
nautilus overhead press
100lbs=10x's
100lbs=8x's
90lbs=15x's

traps
behind the beach barbell shrugs
225lbs=8x's
seated db shrug
85lbs=12x's

later at night posing cardio and abs

sleep ten hours

Supplements
HghPro-four capsules
Stoked-four capsules
RecoverPro-Bcaa two scoops between meals
Cycle support-one scoop

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 7th 2010

Nutrition
300 P
100 CHO
30 F
1,870 calories

2 mile walk ( maybe a 0.5 mile jog)

sleep-ten good hours and loving it

Supplements
HghPro-four capsules
Stoked-four capsules
Cycle support-one scoop

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you can see I am doing more reps this last week, not going to failure. Really don't care about the weight I'm using at this point I just go in to get some blood in my muscles.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
November 6th 2010

Nutrition
355p
200 CHO
35 F
2,535 calories

Back, traps, shoulders ...posing, cardio abs

Underhand pulldown
(facing reverse)170lbs=8x's
facing normal 170lbs=10x's
D handle pulldown(shoulder width)
170lbs=9x's
Underhand pullup
(body weight )=8x's

Cable row(close grip handle)
150lbs=10x's
150lbs=9x's
Stomach supported t bar row
45+25=16x's
one arm row( underhand grip o work lower lats better)
70lbs=13x's
80lbs=10x's

shoulders
nautilus overhead press
100lbs=10x's
100lbs=8x's
90lbs=15x's

traps
behind the beach barbell shrugs
225lbs=8x's
seated db shrug
85lbs=12x's

later at night posing cardio and abs

sleep ten hours

Supplements
HghPro-four capsules
Stoked-four capsules
Cycle support-one scoop
Barbell shrugs are one of my favorite exercises.:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Barbell shrugs are one of my favorite exercises.:)
awesome you got big traps?

I haven't done traps in thee years except pre contest. I am going to start doing them and see how I like the look. Too big traps makes the shoulders appear smaller and I think the way I am built some extra trap work will do me good..

I had a longggg day in another city. Had a dye injected MRI done. Supplements came in Maniac Testopro and Perform. Not sure if I am going to use testopro and perform just yet as I plan on really taking it easy letting my shoulder heal. I may do a bout of heavy lifting at deadlifts and back but really these areas are up to par and what really needs some work is shoulders, upper chest, traps , forearms, left lat maybe some better mind and muscle connection, and maybe left tricep so I am going to work on these after this prep is over.

Worked out at Golds gym , awesome gym. Makes me want to get healed up that much faster.
Hopefully I can do 40 lbs dumb bell presses just to maintain a little bit. I will test it out soon

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 8th 2010

nutrition
305 p
200 cho
25 f

abs,calves, quads, hams

abs
knee ups on bench 3 sets
crunches 3 sets
behind the head cable rope crunches 3 sets

Donkey Calve raises 275lbs=15x's
seated calve riases 45+25=3 sets of 10 reps

leg extensions
140lbs=15x's
hack squat
225lbs=20x's
leg press
4 plates per side=20x's

hamstrings
Lying leg curls
90lbs=20x's
90lbs=15x's
sumo press
2 plates=20x's
2 plates and 25=20x's
Glute ham raise(focusing on hams and glutes)

sleep-eight hours

Supplements
Hghpro-4 capsules
Stoked four capsules
Recoverpro-one scoop between meals
cycle support one scoop

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 9th 2010

nutrition-so far not finished yet
330 P
250 CHO
35 F
I was in another city and forgot my cooler which I prepared all my food so I had to end up getting Kentucky grilled chicken and some other semi-friendly foods on this diet I could find in the city. May eat one more meal may not

Abs, chest, biceps and triceps supersets, forearms

abs
decline twisting crunches 15,5,15,20
v crunch abdominal machine(great ab machine) 20,20,20

Chest
pectoral fly machine
75lbs=15x's
cybex fly machine
#8=11x's

arms super-setted

suprine dumb bell curl(preacher curl) 20lbs=15x's
overhead tricep extension(V bar) #10=20x's

Preacher curl dumb bells 25lbs=15x's
behind the head dumbbell extensions 25lbs=20x's

overhand forearm curl(on preacher bench) 7.5=30x's
underhand reverse curls(larry scoot way-hips lower than arms) 15lbs=30x's

Sleep - five hours

Supplements
Motivate- five capsules upon awaking
cycle support one scoop
stoked-four capsules
Hghpro- four capsules

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workouts buddy! Keep being patient with that shoulder of yours and i'm sure everything will work out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workouts John. Traps and quads are my strong spots(I think quads were helped by many years of lon distance running). I like traps because in my opinion it is fairly easy to get real good form and is less likely to cause injury.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 5 hours sleep that had to have an impact on you...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice John, you have made some improvements for sure from that video. I see a lot more definition in your upper back and shoulders. Stomach looks firmer too, and I can see your erectors really well when you were turning to the side. Sometimes it is in what you notice in between poses that tells the biggest tale. Keep killing it and I hope that MRI shows that the shoulder is not too bad off. How long until your follow up?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workouts buddy! Keep being patient with that shoulder of yours and i'm sure everything will work out.
Thanks for the positive words Jason. It is sooo sore today from that dye injection yesterday. I am confident I can get back to the weight I was moving this past offseason and surpass it. One step at a time though.

Nice workouts John. Traps and quads are my strong spots(I think quads were helped by many years of lon distance running). I like traps because in my opinion it is fairly easy to get real good form and is less likely to cause injury.
Yeah I used to skreet skateboard hours upon hours everyday for years and I think this helped my legs. any kind of endurance training with the legs causes them to expand or something. I heard this from Dave Palumbo, as he used to run long distance and says people who done long distance can go far on legs in bodybuilding

Keep it up John!
Thank you

Only 5 hours sleep that had to have an impact on you...
Not so much, five capsules motivate helped. Sleep a good ten hours last night

Nice John, you have made some improvements for sure from that video. I see a lot more definition in your upper back and shoulders. Stomach looks firmer too, and I can see your erectors really well when you were turning to the side. Sometimes it is in what you notice in between poses that tells the biggest tale. Keep killing it and I hope that MRI shows that the shoulder is not too bad off. How long until your follow up?
Thank you Chris. I had my appointments mixed up and went to my MRi when I was suppose to go to my Doctor, and I was suppose to get the MRI on Nov 3nd . I read the card right but went to the wrong city. Fortunately my insurance covered it. I have to schedule a follow up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 10 th 2010

Nutrition
330 P
190 CHO
20 F

2 mile walk

training - could not chest, shoulders-shoulder wasss way too in pain from the dye injected MRI I had on the 9th

extreme abs!!! Ouch!
Calves-did nt write down just did them

sleep eight hours

Supplements
cycle support one scoop or none I forget it is all gone
stoked-four capsules
Hghpro- four capsules
RecoverPro-two scoops between meals

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 11th 2010

Nutrition
340 P
160 CHO
20 F
2,200 calories

training - could not chest, shoulders-shoulder wasss way too in pain from the dye injected MRI I had on the 9th

behind the back barbell shrugs
225lbs=10x's
275=8x's
seated db shrug
85lbs=10x's

abs think I may have did

sleep nine hours

Supplements
Recoverpro-three scoops between meals
stoked-four capsules
Hghpro- four capsules

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
November 12th 2010

Nutrition
270 P
155 CHO
20 F

Back, shoulders, calves, abs, chest

all higher rep movements just for a pump to keep muscle full

sleep six hours maybe

Supplements
stoked-two capsules forgot last dosing
RecoverPro-three scoops between meals

did not take hghpro because I took a natural duretic from mitotropin before bed and upon awaking on Nov 13th

I reduced water pretty well at about 5 pm

pumped up a little bit with 20 lbs dumbbells and got some good photos

now I have to figure out how to attach them

I am taking a deload week this week and not counting any cals, however, no big jumps in weight, still eating clean and I am not adding much body fat this year due to my long hard dieting it took to get here. It really tested me and was hard at times, and sometimes it was easy. I could have suffered more and I could have dieting a month longer. I learned a big lesson Keep body fat in check in the off season. I was surprised how much body fat I really had and how much work it took to get it off.

sorry AM wont upload them because of file size Here is a thread to them on bodybuilding dot com.

I was going to show some more pictures since I felt more at home here. You can add me to your facebook account if you have one and Ill upload them there. My name on Fb is John Smeton

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
It's been a great log John, enjoy the well earned deload and I'll be sure to follow the next one...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Pics look good John! Quad seperation is just sick and back has some some great width.