Look what my baby got for me as an early Bday present!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
wow man very sick bike! grats bro

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
PS i'd race you on my KX500 2 stroke :p
<------

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Now that is a present indeed! Enjoy it, you are blessed with people who enjoy to see you happy in life!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gracias! When we sat down another salesman walked up and asked if she was letting me get the bike and she said, "I want him to have it!" That's my girl!!!

Definitely riding safe since I have no plans on replacing plastics or body parts anytime soon :p

suresha

Awards
  • Established
you lucky dog you, congrats.... drive safely, mang and enjoy.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll practice restraint with the Cruiser vs. Crotch-rocket debate. :p

I had a roommate that owned a Ninja that I let park in the garage. That was hard for me. :lol:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
That's a helluva bday present! Tell your lady right on!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you're a big guy, does it look like a guy riding one of those mini bicycles?

j/k

i'm happy for you!

tattoopierced1

dang, very nice.. i'm jealous.. cant wait until i can get another bike.. its been too long.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. I was loving the good weather we were having here in Chicago. But now have rain. Can't wait to get back on my bike. Cuts my fuel cost so more money for supps. HAHA

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had someone ask me if I looked like a gorilla ****ing a football on it... lol. I'm a cruiser and crotch rocket kind of guy. Just sold my Boulevard C90 to my brother and wanted a bit more speed.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
you're a big guy, does it look like a guy riding one of those mini bicycles?

j/k

i'm happy for you!
haha I was thinking the same thing! Then i looked at his stats and 5'8" 230lbs isn't too bad.

Had someone ask me if I looked like a gorilla ****ing a football on it... lol. I'm a cruiser and crotch rocket kind of guy. Just sold my Boulevard C90 to my brother and wanted a bit more speed.
That's f'ing classic! I was thinking of a getting a ricerocket but opted for a heritage softail frontspringer. Goddluck with the new ride.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
NICE!!! that's the bike i've been wanting ever since i first saw it! your girl is a keeper fa sho.

have an exhaust picked out yet? i love the sweet sound of the akrapovic slip on.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gracias! When we sat down another salesman walked up and asked if she was letting me get the bike and she said, "I want him to have it!" That's my girl!!!

Definitely riding safe since I have no plans on replacing plastics or body parts anytime soon :p
NICE!! When I wanted to buy mine, I did get the wifey's consent first. She likes to ride, but with Izz, it's kinda hard without having a consistent babysitter. But still, we get out on occasion. She complains when i want to buy more for the bike, but didn't complain when I bought it.

And definitely gear up, man! ATGATT....so says the 2-time member of the "Been Down" Club. :sad3:

I'll practice restraint with the Cruiser vs. Crotch-rocket debate. :p

I had a roommate that owned a Ninja that I let park in the garage. That was hard for me. :lol:
Rocket bikes look fun, but I honestly can't even figure out how to get on one!

Fat guy in a little co-oat... :lol:

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went down last night fellas! Old man pulled straight into our lane oncoming and I was able to stop but one of the other riders couldn't and hit me, knocking me off the bike and causing him to flip his. Both are in the shop and we sustained minor injuries... the worst part is the bike only had 200 miles on it AND i may miss Rolling Thunder!!!!

tattoopierced1

Went down last night fellas! Old man pulled straight into our lane oncoming and I was able to stop but one of the other riders couldn't and hit me, knocking me off the bike and causing him to flip his. Both are in the shop and we sustained minor injuries... the worst part is the bike only had 200 miles on it AND i may miss Rolling Thunder!!!!
that sucks, but glad you are OK. Thats the most dangerous things about riding bikes, is other people in vehicles not seeing you, or not caring.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came home from signing the work order at the shop and my girlfriend's sister caught the basement on fire.It's been a ****ed up week and it's only Monday! I think I may have been cast in Final Destination 4, without my consent...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude! Suckage!!! But... welcome to the Club, as we say. Hopefully you've got full-coverage insurance. If so....start pickin' your mods! That's always the fun part...what to upgrade with the insurance tab. :D :D :D

After my first little accident - run in with a car - I realized my bike was too quiet. People pulled out in front of me more often. Now, you can hear me coming from quite a bit away. Loud pipes save lives...might just be true! In my case, I just wanted to drown out all the Harleys!!!

Put an exhaust on that li'l brit baby and tell your friend to STAGGER IT!!! :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, dude. I'm glad you're okay. That sucks bad. Too bad it's not like in GTA4 when they hit you and you just accelerate 500mph.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
OMG, J! Thank GOD you're alright! Well, at least you got your crash outta the way. You should be good to go now.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if the crash thing gets reset for each bike you're on... I've been in accidents before!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
sad to hear :( I crashed mine once...definitely not fun

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering if the crash thing gets reset for each bike you're on... I've been in accidents before!
I don't think so. Twice in one year for me, man! First was a car, second was at a stop with a wiggle on gravel and then POOT - down I went. I can't wait to see my next insurance statement... :( :( :(

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had three accidents in the past 4 months... All three caused by people over 70 years old.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had three accidents in the past 4 months... All three caused by people over 70 years old.
Ugh... Sucks, man. I've been in a lot of near-accidents and they've all been with either people in that age range or the very typical soccer mom in an oversized SUV on a cellphone pulling out in front of me. It's those reasons that I ride aggressively, or as I call it, cautiously proactive, most times and have my bike dressed up to be noticeable - loud Fuggin exhaust, 65/100w blue xenon headlamp, and at night, 144 red & amber LEDs. :D If I get hit by anything that isn't a bug or a bird, it won't ever be my fault! :lol:

bomb402

Awards
Is your girlfriend loaded? If so how do I get one?