KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
celc, tell your secretary.. I'm not hatin, he is yummy huh?? lol. :)
I'd hit that....i mean...:footinmouth:

Joking aside, progress is coming along better then I expected. That progrestin is really amplifying the Lean Gains recomp effect. Your back is looking very bodybuildingesque(I made up that one haha). And for recovering...yoru shoulders arent looking all that bad.

Great stuff Chris! With you, one must always expect to be impressed!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO! Love that video can't tell you how many times we hung out on the couch to watch the junk punch during the credits.

Well I am HYUUUUGE right now. I ate all weekend like it was my last supper. Good think I took the pics on Saturday morning. LOL After taking the pics I began eating whatever the heck I wanted. Well yesterday I was weighing in at 210 lbs. Talk about being one full SOB! I am definitely spilled over a bit but I did have Friday-Monday of eating whatever I felt like. Whatever I feel like almost always includes some ice cream of some sort. LOL Anyway follow that up with yesterday being a growth day and well I ate a good amount yesterday too. Not too much about 2500 cals, low for a grow day but with everything I had put down this weekend it needed to be.

Goal for the rest of the week is to clean this up a bit, it is mostly water but I am sure there is some fat and some new muscle mixed in there as well.

Yesterdays lift.
Leg Press 6p, 12p, 16p, 16p + 10lbs - up 10 lbs on last set and up 90 lbs on first warm up set. The 90 lb increase on the warm up set definitely made itself known on the work set.
Romanian DL - 135x15, 225x12 - Back was feeling tight before I got started with the lift so I planned on going lighter here then doing a set of leg curls.
Seated Leg Curl - 90x12

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO! Love that video can't tell you how many times we hung out on the couch to watch the junk punch during the credits.

Well I am HYUUUUGE right now. I ate all weekend like it was my last supper. Good think I took the pics on Saturday morning. LOL After taking the pics I began eating whatever the heck I wanted. Well yesterday I was weighing in at 210 lbs. Talk about being one full SOB! I am definitely spilled over a bit but I did have Friday-Monday of eating whatever I felt like. Whatever I feel like almost always includes some ice cream of some sort. LOL Anyway follow that up with yesterday being a growth day and well I ate a good amount yesterday too. Not too much about 2500 cals, low for a grow day but with everything I had put down this weekend it needed to be.

Goal for the rest of the week is to clean this up a bit, it is mostly water but I am sure there is some fat and some new muscle mixed in there as well.

Yesterdays lift.
Leg Press 6p, 12p, 16p, 16p + 10lbs - up 10 lbs on last set and up 90 lbs on first warm up set. The 90 lb increase on the warm up set definitely made itself known on the work set.
Romanian DL - 135x15, 225x12 - Back was feeling tight before I got started with the lift so I planned on going lighter here then doing a set of leg curls.
Seated Leg Curl - 90x12
wow you outweigh me ... :jaw:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Fat-A$$ outweighs the lot of ya... 245Lbs :17: I like it better when I am lean and at or around 200Lbs!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Fat-A$$ outweighs the lot of ya... 245Lbs :17: I like it better when I am lean and at or around 200Lbs!
That's what I love about this diet, I can't see me going up like that any more, I am satisfied with the way I am eating and when I lean bulk I will be stuffed... I never did mind fasting, but eating and not being satisfied I always hated...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I love about this diet, I can't see me going up like that any more, I am satisfied with the way I am eating and when I lean bulk I will be stuffed... I never did mind fasting, but eating and not being satisfied I always hated...
Like I said, I may be doing myself an injustice, but once I'm done with all my PURE TEST blood testing for FINAFLEX I'm going to use my original method to rip my body to shreds, I'm talking below 4%, I don't care if it takes 16 or 20 weeks, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Then I will give Lean Gains with IF a try to maintain it, if it starts to slip, I'll go back to my diet again with plenty enough time for Halloween, this year I'm thinking either THOR or GREEN LANTERN, I know I'll be plenty lean enough for either, just won't go for THOR unless I am above 205 Lbs and 5% or below. If I am below 205, I'll try to come in below 4% and below 200 Lbs in order to properly pull off the GREEN LANTERN. Hoping to be able to do THOR, I'm tired of painting myself up, both costly and a pain in the A$$!!!

Oh and if you are wondering what Blood Testing I'm doing for PURE TEST, FINAFLEX has a new DAA derivative that they want to test out and it is supposed to be much more bioavailable, meaning get the same results with much less, maybe even like 10 x's less so instead of 3g might only need 300mg's. So I will be taking this new derivative for 24 days, I get 1st blood test right before I start, 2nd blood test after 3 days, 3rd blood test after 6 days, 4th blood test after 12 days, then the final blood test after 24 days. I'm sure I'll post the whole mini in-office study once it is complete!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wow you outweigh me ... :jaw:
Kind of crazy considering we can both see our abs right now too.
AMEN! Lean is where it is at!
EXACTLY!!!! It is 3:16, I haven't eaten since 8:30 last night when I finished dinner. Not sure when I will break my fast today. If things continue as they are right now probably around 7:00PM which would be a 22.5 hour fast. If so I will have some protein of some sort and a good 30 grams worth of protein from fat free cottage cheese. Either way, and point I am trying to make is that the fasting is easy. Then eating until full is rewarding so it works out very well!
Like I said, I may be doing myself an injustice, but once I'm done with all my PURE TEST blood testing for FINAFLEX I'm going to use my original method to rip my body to shreds, I'm talking below 4%, I don't care if it takes 16 or 20 weeks, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Then I will give Lean Gains with IF a try to maintain it, if it starts to slip, I'll go back to my diet again with plenty enough time for Halloween, this year I'm thinking either THOR or GREEN LANTERN, I know I'll be plenty lean enough for either, just won't go for THOR unless I am above 205 Lbs and 5% or below. If I am below 205, I'll try to come in below 4% and below 200 Lbs in order to properly pull off the GREEN LANTERN. Hoping to be able to do THOR, I'm tired of painting myself up, both costly and a pain in the A$$!!!

Oh and if you are wondering what Blood Testing I'm doing for PURE TEST, FINAFLEX has a new DAA derivative that they want to test out and it is supposed to be much more bioavailable, meaning get the same results with much less, maybe even like 10 x's less so instead of 3g might only need 300mg's. So I will be taking this new derivative for 24 days, I get 1st blood test right before I start, 2nd blood test after 3 days, 3rd blood test after 6 days, 4th blood test after 12 days, then the final blood test after 24 days. I'm sure I'll post the whole mini in-office study once it is complete!
I like the costume ideas. YOu gonna start growing a mullet for the Thor look? Green Hornet seems like it might be kind of cool or extremely hokey... (as a movie) I like Ryan Reynolds though, looks like he may have gotten his swole back on for this one like he did in Blade Trinity. Pretty cool either way. HMMMMMM not too many bald guys to dress up like. I have done the wig thing for a Halloween costume and well I am not gonna itch all night again... NOT FUN!

Love the testing plans for the new product. Still not sure what type of PCT I am going to run with this or if I am going to bridge into something else. I will know for sure in the next week. I have a couple options. Just not sure where I am gonna go with it yet.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the costume ideas. YOu gonna start growing a mullet for the Thor look? Green Hornet seems like it might be kind of cool or extremely hokey... (as a movie) I like Ryan Reynolds though, looks like he may have gotten his swole back on for this one like he did in Blade Trinity. Pretty cool either way. HMMMMMM not too many bald guys to dress up like. I have done the wig thing for a Halloween costume and well I am not gonna itch all night again... NOT FUN!

Love the testing plans for the new product. Still not sure what type of PCT I am going to run with this or if I am going to bridge into something else. I will know for sure in the next week. I have a couple options. Just not sure where I am gonna go with it yet.
Kleen, first of it is GREEN LANTERN, not GREEN HORNET, LoL, 2nd check your PM's!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, first of it is GREEN LANTERN, not GREEN HORNET, LoL, 2nd check your PM's!

Ouch that mistake really stung... thanks for shedding some light on the subject. ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Next Step!

Hey Everyone,

I just verified it, and figured I would let you all in on my next plan. I will be running a bad ass run of 1-Andro by Finaflex thanks to Finaflex for sponsoring that run. I will have all the details soon but let's just say this. If things go as expected and I can keep the gains from this run I may not have a need for any other anabolics after this. I feel between this progestin and bridging to the 1-Andro and Lean Gains, I should be able to acheive my all time goal of 200-205 at or around 6%. I will have everything here next week just in time to move right on over to the 1-Andro when the progestin is done. On top of that they are sending me PCT Black to run during and as part of my PCT so this should really get good. I will link up that log here when it starts.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
definitely interested in seeing how their 1-andro treats you!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen thats sick man. Do you know what your dosing will be on the andro?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen thats sick man. Do you know what your dosing will be on the andro?
Well I will be taking a high dose 4 (max suggested dose) for 2 weeks then 6 caps a day for 2 weeks then back to 4 caps for 2 weeks which is why I will be running the PCT at a low dose all the way through then hitting it full strength during the actual PCT. It is gonna be one bad mutha!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats going to be a fun ride. I like your dosing scheme. Fun times my man, In Fo Sho!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Everyone,

I just verified it, and figured I would let you all in on my next plan. I will be running a bad ass run of 1-Andro by Finiflex thanks to Finiflex for sponsoring that run. I will have all the details soon but let's just say this. If things go as expected and I can keep the gains from this run I may not have a need for any other anabolics after this. I feel between this progestin and bridging to the 1-Andro and Lean Gains, I should be able to acheive my all time goal of 200-205 at or around 6%. I will have everything here next week just in time to move right on over to the 1-Andro when the progestin is done. On top of that they are sending me PCT Black to run during and as part of my PCT so this should really get good. I will link up that log here when it starts.
good luck, i see you hitting your goals!!!

but wanting more, lol.:amish:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I too would like to see him exceed his original goals! Either way, FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO is a stand-up product that I know will not let him down!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats going to be a fun ride. I like your dosing scheme. Fun times my man, In Fo Sho!!!!
Yeah should be very interesting.

I know right, we achieve the goal then want more. I honestly don't know how much bigger I wan't to be. I want to stay aesthetic, that is more important to me than sheer size. Basically I wan't to look like I can wipe my own azz but just barely... ;) No that would be a bit too much too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I too would like to see him exceed his original goals! Either way, FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO is a stand-up product that I know will not let him down!
Ahhhh my goofy butt. I spelled Finaflex wrong above. I went and corrected it.

Al told me what his expectations are and if I meet those I will indeed have surpassed my own expectations. They are being really generous and I have every intention of tearing it up as I have been doing in here. We shall see what I can do with it.

However let us not forget that we have another 7 days here with this product and that means perhaps another 1-2 lbs of LBM from the progestin before it is done doing it's thing. If I pull that out while still ending up leaner than I started than I am pretty darned happy with what I have got from this product. Although, I would suggest to Taurus that if this is a double dose as Eric said that if the product can be sent out at this strength without out costing the consumer too much more than they will have a stellar product that does what it needs to do without having a bunch of sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh my goofy butt. I spelled Finaflex wrong above. I went and corrected it.

Al told me what his expectations are and if I meet those I will indeed have surpassed my own expectations. They are being really generous and I have every intention of tearing it up as I have been doing in here. We shall see what I can do with it.

However let us not forget that we have another 7 days here with this product and that means perhaps another 1-2 lbs of LBM from the progestin before it is done doing it's thing. If I pull that out while still ending up leaner than I started than I am pretty darned happy with what I have got from this product. Although, I would suggest to Taurus that if this is a double dose as Eric said that if the product can be sent out at this strength without out costing the consumer too much more than they will have a stellar product that does what it needs to do without having a bunch of sides.
lol-never satisfied!!!

i bet this will be the strength that is available for sale, jmo but if i were a betting man....

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always wanted to be Kratos from God of War. Life took over last year, so it never happened. But I think I might make the Kratos bod my goal this year.

Kleen,
something to conisder regarding the dosing. I don't think anything fancy needs to be done in terms of what people expect when they purchase a designer cycle. I mean when I start a halo, phera, or epi cycle, I already know I'm gonna need 2-3 bottles to pull it off properly.

And if I had access, I would have already went up to 6 units/day dosing. I mean how are we supposed to know how high someone needs to dose this stuff to get sides if I'm not mega dosing :laugh:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to that new log Kleen!! You are going to be one big ripped mutha when this is through!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always wanted to be Kratos from God of War. Life took over last year, so it never happened. But I think I might make the Kratos bod my goal this year.
When Sean shreds up, he could be Kratos ;) I'm not a Halloween person, but would be fun to dress up for a costume party (not that it has to be on Halloween) and Kratos can be accompanied by Athena :dot:

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol-never satisfied!!!

i bet this will be the strength that is available for sale, jmo but if i were a betting man....
Never.

Yeah I have that feeling too. ;)

Kleen,
something to conisder regarding the dosing. I don't think anything fancy needs to be done in terms of what people expect when they purchase a designer cycle. I mean when I start a halo, phera, or epi cycle, I already know I'm gonna need 2-3 bottles to pull it off properly.

And if I had access, I would have already went up to 6 units/day dosing. I mean how are we supposed to know how high someone needs to dose this stuff to get sides if I'm not mega dosing :laugh:
WOW, 2-3 bottles of Epi? Nope wouldn't even need that. LOL I stopped taking Super-DMZ at 3 weeks because I just felt like ish on it after the first week That was only taking 20 mg a day. However, I think 2 bottles of this would be money on a 6-7 week cycle with increasing dose.

Looking forward to that new log Kleen!! You are going to be one big ripped mutha when this is through!
That is the plan! I want to keep on with what I have going on here adding mass and dropping fat simultaneously. Now that is a pretty androgenic beast so it should be a slightly different ride. If I can be at a solid 6% somewhere close to 200-205 I would not only be ecstatic but I would probably hire a photographer to capture it and do a photo shoot. I would also probably plan to do a show at that point as well. SHHHH Don't tell the wi.. Hi Hun forgot you were reading this too... ;)

Oh one nice thing, as lean as my legs are I measured my thigh at the center point and just a tiny hair under 26 inches, almost 27 at the thickest point. That is almost a half an inch bigger than they have been in a couple years.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When Sean shreds up, he could be Kratos ;) I'm not a Halloween person, but would be fun to dress up for a costume party (not that it has to be on Halloween) and Kratos can be accompanied by Athena :dot:

~Rosie~
Theme parties and stuff are awesome! It doesn't have to be Halloween to have fun like that. LOL

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I will be taking a high dose 4 (max suggested dose) for 2 weeks then 6 caps a day for 2 weeks then back to 4 caps for 2 weeks which is why I will be running the PCT at a low dose all the way through then hitting it full strength during the actual PCT. It is gonna be one bad mutha!
Def interested in this! The dosing scheme with the PCT during cycle is something I have never seen done . . . seems almost like the principle idea of a test booster on OFF days of a pulse.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def interested in this! The dosing scheme with the PCT during cycle is something I have never seen done . . . seems almost like the principle idea of a test booster on OFF days of a pulse.
Yeah, they really hooked it up and suggested that I run it that way. Especially since bridging from this. I feel confident in the bridge since Eric stated that we would be good to run this for 12 weeks, adding 6 of the 1-Andro should not be a problem at all. Just more lean mass to add to my frame. Honestly if I get anywhere near the results I am hoping for I am going to look ridiculous when it is all said and done. I have already had some great results with this.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 22 - Upper Body 12 Reps

SO let me tell you about the workout I had this morning. It was fuggin awesome. I got up took 2 scoops of WYKED, 8 grams of BCAA's and a couple Shift from PES. Get dressed and ready then head off to the gym.

Bench - 135, 165, 185, 190 - I get under the weight on the bench and pop up the 135 like butter. 165, a little heavier on this warm up set too. Feels light. I toss 185 on there that is what i finished off on last time and I almost completed the second set with it so I was going to do it again and see if I could finish both. I get through 185 and barely even had to strain myself. I didn't plan it but went ahead and went to 190 typically I have not been increasing the last set, but I felt so strong on the 185 I just had to. 190 went up easy and didn't start becoming heavy until the 11th rep, 12th rep was in perfect form but it was definitely pushing me. I would call that an unexpected increase in strength. Now I did eat a lot over the last week and am a lot fuller than I was last session but I was noticeably stronger here.

Chin Grip Pull Downs - 90, 120, 160, 160 - up 5 lbs from what was a very heavy set at 155 last week. Feeling good on these but have to watch my shoulders here.

Military Press - 65, 110, 115x10 - I got 110 last time for 12 also but was feeling strong after the first work set and figured I would give another shot at an increase here. I could have definitely got it if I had attempted it on my first work set. I think I could have really dug in and got another rep here but the risk was not worth it. I had already worked the shoulders sufficently for growth to occur.

EZ Bar Curl - 95 up 5 lbs, last rep was very intense actually cheated a little at the top. I saw myself do it in the mirror and got myself back under control. Made for a crazy pump in my biceps too!

Dips - BW +60 up 5 lbs, also body weight was 205 today so that is an extra 5 lbs there too for a total increase of 10 lbs. Not quite rid of the water from the long weekend and my extra day off yet. LOL

L-Fly - 12.5, 12.5

All in all I would say some noticeable strength increases today, not crazy but obvious compared to the last upper body lift. It could be just because I am chock full of glycogen and what not or the beginning of the progestin showing ability to increase strength. I have made a few gains in places I felt I was sticking in before. My chest seems to really be responding where it was beginning to stick. My lat pulls went up again even though I strained hard last time with 155 I did 160 like butter today. We will have to keep an eye on this and see if it is just 1 workout from all the extra calories or the beginning of a trend. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I will be running the EPI-V with the black right through as well... I should be able to add a couple pounds mass while cutting on lean gains... The diet just makes everything more effective it seems.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah I will be running the EPI-V with the black right through as well... I should be able to add a couple pounds mass while cutting on lean gains... The diet just makes everything more effective it seems.
Yeah it would not surprise me. I don't know how you are holding on to that. LOL I know timing is key.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it would not surprise me. I don't know how you are holding on to that. LOL I know timing is key.
yah it's for my prep so....I want to use it to peak...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yah it's for my prep so....I want to use it to peak...
It is nice right now to just be getting lean but not worried about any timing or dead lines. Although once I am there I will start practicing my posing more and contemplate doing a show. When there is not much farther to go and the posing is already good to go there is nothing to stress over and I can then go into a prep basically already prepped.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is nice right now to just be getting lean but not worried about any timing or dead lines. Although once I am there I will start practicing my posing more and contemplate doing a show. When there is not much farther to go and the posing is already good to go there is nothing to stress over and I can then go into a prep basically already prepped.
Yah I am in the same boat, I am doing a lot of planning with my eating but that's more just to squeeze in extra food where I can... I don't feel like it takes freedom away, rather it seems to give me more freedom... I may loosen up after contest but I am intrigued to know just exactly how many calories I can eat on a lean bulk using this method... Actually I may do a quickie lean bulk if I decide on the December show..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is Epi-V okay in FAME? If not won't you want it out of your system and on your PCT by then or is the plan to run the Epi-V right up to the contest? If you decide to run a mini bulker are you going to use the Epi-V for that or just hold on to it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Epi-V okay in FAME? If not won't you want it out of your system and on your PCT by then or is the plan to run the Epi-V right up to the contest? If you decide to run a mini bulker are you going to use the Epi-V for that or just hold on to it?
Yah if it's legal in the states it's ok, what you have to watch out for is stuff that tests positive for other things or it's parent substance. Yah some of these things might be legal but if they make you test positive for something else..

No I would have to hold on to the EPI-V for prep and just in case I will run it 13 weeks out and will be done PCT 3 weeks before so that's 7 weeks. I don't think that this will test postive for anything anyway...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

~Rosie~
I'm gonna start my own Thread very Soon and I'll probably name it "ScottyDoc's Quest to be the God of Thunder... THOR!!!"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna start my own Thread very Soon and I'll probably name it "ScottyDoc's Quest to be the God of Thunder... THOR!!!"
Wonder if Thundergod will call you.. usurper... :laugh: Good fuggin movie though!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah if it's legal in the states it's ok, what you have to watch out for is stuff that tests positive for other things or it's parent substance. Yah some of these things might be legal but if they make you test positive for something else..

No I would have to hold on to the EPI-V for prep and just in case I will run it 13 weeks out and will be done PCT 3 weeks before so that's 7 weeks. I don't think that this will test postive for anything anyway...
I'm thinking if the "Old Fugger" does an excellent job on his LOG, which I have full confidence he will, We, FINAFLEX, will be forced to send him some 1-ANDRO for him to use during his bulking phase before the December show!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking if the "Old Fugger" does an excellent job on his LOG, which I have full confidence he will, We, FINAFLEX, will be forced to send him some 1-ANDRO for him to use during his bulking phase before the December show!
Actually bulking would come before the EPI-V log... and I would have to start soon... but I don't even know if I am doing the December show.. Kind of a conundrum..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually bulking would come before the EPI-V log... and I would have to start soon... but I don't even know if I am doing the December show.. Kind of a conundrum..
Don't sweat it Bro... EPI-V is the better choice whether you are trying to bulk up or not when it is right before a contest! If you are increasing your quality calories while taking EPI-V, you will still continue to get leaner and should put on some mass, maybe not as much as 1-ANDRO, but at least you are guaranteed that the mass you gain on EPI-V will be very lean/dry mass, which is what you want.. pre-contest!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug I suggest you do the December show, add some quality lean mass and give yourself a lot of time to get in shape so your prep is only 6-8 weeks. You can do your bulk with lean gains, stay lean through the summer and by October if you are going to do the show, cut those last 4% away and come in a shredded old fugger! :banana:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So much fun to be had here. I am enjoying the hell out of this run. The bridge will be awesome too and the final physique... hopefully INSANE!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug I suggest you do the December show, add some quality lean mass and give yourself a lot of time to get in shape so your prep is only 6-8 weeks. You can do your bulk with lean gains, stay lean through the summer and by October if you are going to do the show, cut those last 4% away and come in a shredded old fugger! :banana:
Conditioning won't be a problem either way and I could add a couple more lbs of muscle with a lean bulk but the expense going to a show in Vegas weighs heavy as well... I have plenty of time for both shows, I have dropped about anonter percentage and a half since my last pics, lots of striations skin very much improved... I am so far ahead of schedule it's insane. The only difference would be those few pounds I could add. My prep would be 12 weeks either way, as I want to take my time to get more thin skinned and tighter. The only reason I would do a lean bulk is that there is no way I would need that long to prep...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So much fun to be had here. I am enjoying the hell out of this run. The bridge will be awesome too and the final physique... hopefully INSANE!!!
glad to see you are liking the progestin!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you are liking the progestin!!!
Definitely, at first I wasn't sure. It feels very mild, no real sides, libido increase was subtle at first. Gradually it picked up but where it has really impressed me is with the ability to add LBM while not feeling like complete arse in the process. I could easily see running this bad boy for 8 weeks and really putting on some good size.

Kind of hoping someone can / will send Celc another bottle to run to see how this would work with a 2 month run. I really think this is going to be where you separate the product from being a good PH to being a terrific 8 week run. Much more money to be made in people being impressed with what 2 bottles can do.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO let me tell you about the workout I had this morning. It was fuggin awesome. I got up took 2 scoops of WYKED, 8 grams of BCAA's and a couple Shift from PES. Get dressed and ready then head off to the gym.

Bench - 135, 165, 185, 190 - I get under the weight on the bench and pop up the 135 like butter. 165, a little heavier on this warm up set too. Feels light. I toss 185 on there that is what i finished off on last time and I almost completed the second set with it so I was going to do it again and see if I could finish both. I get through 185 and barely even had to strain myself. I didn't plan it but went ahead and went to 190 typically I have not been increasing the last set, but I felt so strong on the 185 I just had to. 190 went up easy and didn't start becoming heavy until the 11th rep, 12th rep was in perfect form but it was definitely pushing me. I would call that an unexpected increase in strength. Now I did eat a lot over the last week and am a lot fuller than I was last session but I was noticeably stronger here.

Chin Grip Pull Downs - 90, 120, 160, 160 - up 5 lbs from what was a very heavy set at 155 last week. Feeling good on these but have to watch my shoulders here.

Military Press - 65, 110, 115x10 - I got 110 last time for 12 also but was feeling strong after the first work set and figured I would give another shot at an increase here. I could have definitely got it if I had attempted it on my first work set. I think I could have really dug in and got another rep here but the risk was not worth it. I had already worked the shoulders sufficently for growth to occur.

EZ Bar Curl - 95 up 5 lbs, last rep was very intense actually cheated a little at the top. I saw myself do it in the mirror and got myself back under control. Made for a crazy pump in my biceps too!

Dips - BW +60 up 5 lbs, also body weight was 205 today so that is an extra 5 lbs there too for a total increase of 10 lbs. Not quite rid of the water from the long weekend and my extra day off yet. LOL

L-Fly - 12.5, 12.5

All in all I would say some noticeable strength increases today, not crazy but obvious compared to the last upper body lift. It could be just because I am chock full of glycogen and what not or the beginning of the progestin showing ability to increase strength. I have made a few gains in places I felt I was sticking in before. My chest seems to really be responding where it was beginning to stick. My lat pulls went up again even though I strained hard last time with 155 I did 160 like butter today. We will have to keep an eye on this and see if it is just 1 workout from all the extra calories or the beginning of a trend. :)
Good to see numbers are increasing. how is the shoulder feeling?

I still would not oush it super intense on the last few reps since shoulder may be still adjusting.

do you see yourself being able to do heavier weights like up another 20 lbs with about the same reps, with no pain, in a couple months?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris...I'm sure I missed it, but where have your cals been roughly through this recomp on cycle? I'm taking notes for my run and trying to get a rough guess of where I need to put mine. I was thinking of doing something like 3500-4k on training days and around 2200-2500 on cardio days but I'm a little unsure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely, at first I wasn't sure. It feels very mild, no real sides, libido increase was subtle at first. Gradually it picked up but where it has really impressed me is with the ability to add LBM while not feeling like complete arse in the process. I could easily see running this bad boy for 8 weeks and really putting on some good size.

Kind of hoping someone can / will send Celc another bottle to run to see how this would work with a 2 month run. I really think this is going to be where you separate the product from being a good PH to being a terrific 8 week run. Much more money to be made in people being impressed with what 2 bottles can do.
very nice results!!! you guys logging this have really sold me on it.

i agree, i would like to see what 2 bottles can do also!!!:amish:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chris...I'm sure I missed it, but where have your cals been roughly through this recomp on cycle? I'm taking notes for my run and trying to get a rough guess of where I need to put mine. I was thinking of doing something like 3500-4k on training days and around 2200-2500 on cardio days but I'm a little unsure
great question