KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so here is todays update, I kept everything moderate yesterday regarding food during the day because I had a dinner date then went to the theater to watch a dance company perform. For dinner I had a 12 Oz NY Strip, grilled asparagus and a little spaghetti with meat sauce. I would estimate my totals for the day were about 260 protein, 70 fats and 220 carbs. I can't really put up a detailed printout of that because I don't know exactly what I had. Today will be similar since we are taking the family to eat dinner then going to the monster truck rally.

Todays lift was Chest and Triceps, going into it my arms were still a bit sore from the other day but I pushed hard anyway and got the thang done.

Life Fitness Chest Press - 155x12, 185x12, 190x9, 185x6 - this machine is awesome although it feels much heavier than doing the same weight with a barbell. Part of what I like about it...
Flat DB Flies - 25x12, 30x12, 30x12
Decline Hammer Strength weight only and per side- 55x12, 70x15, 90x12, 100x12 - this one felt good and no issues!
Was time for crossovers or flies but due to NY Resolutioners all the machines were full. To keep the pump I did 3 sets of push ups with 30 seconds rest between them
Push Ups - 15, 12, 11
FST-7 Free Motion Cable Crossover - 40x15, 50x15, 70x12, 70x12, 70x7, 50x11, 50x12

Close Grip Bench - 155x13, 175x10, 165x6, 145x9
Dips 12, 11, 9
FST-7 Overhead Cable Triceps Extension - 100x12, 110x12, 110x12, 110x12, 110x12, 110x10, 110x12
FST-7 Reverse Grip Cable Triceps Extensions - 80x12, 80x11, 70x12, 70x12, 70x12, 70x10, 70x11

I can tell you my triceps are tore up at this point since they are already tired.

How long are your sessions lasting?
Right about 60 minutes sometime a little over sometimes a little under but they are fast paced like no more than 1 minutes rest.
i laffed :p

(until i remembered, i'm older than kleen)
:ntome:
HAHAHA!

Hey kleen hope you don't mind but I stole your leg workout. Thanks for that :)
Knock yourself out my legs are toast from it!
No one and I mean no one does a log like this beast! Wicked updates all the time and love the lay outs! Kleen for Pres!
Thank you Sir!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Your unreal Kleen just smashing. Everything I read your log and DW log just make me want march to come soon so I can join the 1-alpha gang.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update brother. We go to the rally every year for my sons bday and we were going to go today but decided on next Saturday instead. Lemme know how it was!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Guys it was great last night. I will be going to the gym later this afternoon. I will also post of a video of Grave Digger doing an end over end in the freestyle round was pretty cool. Was the first monster truck show I have been to... Kids loved it too.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you stay away from all the guys in cutoff tshirts dipping skoal and wearing trucker hats its a great time :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as you stay away from all the guys in cutoff tshirts dipping skoal and wearing trucker hats its a great time :)
Precisely!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't end up lifting today decided to have a movie day with the wife. Kept carbs extremely low today and calories under 2000.

FOODSCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Morning Fasting
Ihop - Big Steak Omelete No Hashbrowns No Pancakes, 0.5 omelete3831g31g26g0mg0mg0g0g
Eggs - Scrambled (Egg White) , 3 Large egg white511g0g11g0mg165mg0g0g
Egg - Large , 1 egg (53g)701g5g6g195mg65mg0g0g
Oscar Mayer - Turkey Bacon (50% Less Fat), 3 slice1050g9g6g45mg540mg0g0g
Jennie-O - Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, 0.5 Links (56g/2oz)230g1g3g12mg93mg0g0g
Dinner
Generic - Top Sirloin Steak, 24 oz1,2660g42g204g606mg450mg0g0g
TOTAL:1,8983g88g256g858mg1,313mg0g0g

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah if you alter the schedule like that, sometime during the week the diet should reflect that. It's always a trade off. If I decide to have a rest day instead of doing some extra cardio that effects my total for the week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah when I set it up I didn't take into account that sometimes on a weekend you just want a whole day where you don't HAVE to do anything. So Sunday is going to be that day. I kept pretty much the same pattern just moved days around a little so now it will look more like this.

Monday - AM Arms - PM Cardio or GPP
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - AM Chest & Triceps - PM Cardio or GPP
Thurs - Cardio Only
Friday - Back and Calves
Saturday - Shoulders and Biceps

I may do cardio at other times also but for sure I am going to hold myself to at least 3 cardio sessions a week. I was up to 219 this morning I don't look any worse so I think it is just a bit of muscle responding to being trained hard again after the almost a month of light to non-existent workouts.

This morning I had a great arm workout. I did an extra 5 minutes warm up on the elliptical so I got 10 minutes and 150 calories out of that. Then I matched or beat almost every lift from my last arm workout. I don't have the exact numbers here with me but I did quiter a bit more on my Cable Over Head Triceps Extensions during my FST Sets, also improved on my Weighted Dips by 20 lbs. Seated DB Curls I got a couple more reps at the 42.5 and went heavier on EZ Bar Curls as well as getting more reps.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess u like the FST-7 huh? I had an amazing pump this morning after FST-7 straight arm lat pulldowns. Walked outside and the wind almost knocked me over with the wings being puffed out :p

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess u like the FST-7 huh? I had an amazing pump this morning after FST-7 straight arm lat pulldowns. Walked outside and the wind almost knocked me over with the wings being puffed out :p
I do like it, it is quite a bit more volume than I am used to. I typically only lift 3 days a week so getting used to 5 is hard when you want to add in cardio. I may still change it to 4 days a week if I can come up with a nice split that works arms twice a week but the workouts are already almost too long for my morning workouts. Yeah the pump is ridiculous. I go to a different gym for my back workouts specifically because I want to do the Cybex Pullovers as my FST sets. LOL

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I wish our golds had one of those.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do like it, it is quite a bit more volume than I am used to. I typically only lift 3 days a week so getting used to 5 is hard when you want to add in cardio. I may still change it to 4 days a week if I can come up with a nice split that works arms twice a week but the workouts are already almost too long for my morning workouts. Yeah the pump is ridiculous. I go to a different gym for my back workouts specifically because I want to do the Cybex Pullovers as my FST sets. LOL
I looked at i t Chirs and it's a good concept but here is what I would do iwth it, keep your 3 days but add the 7 sets for lagginng body parts. I was going to start doing this but forgot. Even if you work full body just schedule 3 body parts per week to do at the end of your workout. I think my alterations will be pretty solid. Just apply the basic concept to your own lifting style.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have thought of doing something like that too but I am going to give this a few full weeks of hitting it. I really do like the singular work and if I were not trying to hit arms twice a week it would be different. However I am really trying to bring them up without going to crazy heavy. So this is what I am trying I think it is working well just an adjustment. Once I know how well it works as is I can modify it or just take the FST-7 sets.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
still killing it up in here i see!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

calebsmitty

Awards
Kleen have you thought of dropping dips for a while to see how that effects your shoulder?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I have thought of doing something like that too but I am going to give this a few full weeks of hitting it. I really do like the singular work and if I were not trying to hit arms twice a week it would be different. However I am really trying to bring them up without going to crazy heavy. So this is what I am trying I think it is working well just an adjustment. Once I know how well it works as is I can modify it or just take the FST-7 sets.
I am not a big advocate of hitting arms twice a week either, which is another reason I didn't really bond with this protocol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen have you thought of dropping dips for a while to see how that effects your shoulder?
No, it is not an issue with the rotator cuff dips don't have any effect on it. I only go to 90 degrees or just under now though after learning that going much deeper is not good on the rotator cuff. The only things that have any effect are incline bench and shoulder press if I put my elbows too far back and now even that is minimal. I did choose to not do the inclines on my last chest workout and go with a few different exercises. Doc thinks I just roughed up a spot of cartilage on my posterior labrum, but that it will heal on it's own with use of an Anti-Inflammatory and avoiding the things that cause me discomfort when I do them. I think with in another few weeks I will be right as rain.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
No, it is not an issue with the rotator cuff dips don't have any effect on it. I only go to 90 degrees or just under now though after learning that going much deeper is not good on the rotator cuff. The only things that have any effect are incline bench and shoulder press if I put my elbows too far back and now even that is minimal. I did choose to not do the inclines on my last chest workout and go with a few different exercises. Doc thinks I just roughed up a spot of cartilage on my posterior labrum, but that it will heal on it's own with use of an Anti-Inflammatory and avoiding the things that cause me discomfort when I do them. I think with in another few weeks I will be right as rain.
Glad to hear it doesn't warrant going under the knife-

calebsmitty

Awards
I started doing all bench press movements with tucked elbows and relatively narrow grip. This has taken alot of stress off my shoulders. Havn't had any problems once I did that.

Just recently since I have added volume my left shoulder has started to go numb toward the end of my chest training, very annoying, I'm assuming it is due to swelling from the pump.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did not lift today since I I am going to the Rockets and Clippers game tonight with Oufinny. No need for me to get up at 3:50 when I will be up late and have a couple beers tonight. I also decided to go ahead and revamp my workout program to a 4 days plit but still basing it off of FST-7 and also getting in 2 triceps and biceps workouts a week for a little while.

Here is what it looks like as of right now. Some of the days may be switched around but I think it is a decent lay out. I took advantage of the pump and work I would get from chest and back and just did an FST-7 set for the biceps with back and triceps with chest.

Monday - Medium Intensity Cardio + Abs

Tuesday
Triceps - Weighted Dips x4, CG Bench x2, FST-7 Skull Krushers
Biceps - DB Curls x4, Hammer or Pinwheel Curls x2, FST-7 Machine Preacher Curls
Shoulders - FST-7 DB or EZ Bar Front Raise.

Wednesday - Medium Intensity Cardio 45 minutes + Abs

Thursday
Quads- Squat x4, Leg Press x4, FST-7 Leg Extensions
Hamstrings - Stiff Leg Dead Lifts x3, FST-7 Seated Leg Curl
Calves - FST 7 Donkey Calve Raises

Friday
Back - Chins x5, Neutral Grip Rows x5, FST-7 Pull Overs or Straight Arm Lat Pull Down
Biceps - FST-7 EZ Bar Curls
Rear Delts - Reverse Flies FST-7

Saturday
Chest - Flat DB or HS Bench x5 , FST-7 Cable Cross Over or Pec Deck
Shoulders - DB or HS Shoulder Press x5, FST-7 Machine Laterals
Triceps - FST-7 Cable OH Triceps Ext

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I was talking to Snags and we decided I was going to go to a 5-6 meal a day plan again for a while to see how well my body responds, plus it will increase my eating discipline. I will stick to it for the next several months all the way up to my show just to make sure I have maximum muscle and minimum fat. Should be an interesting ride.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So I was talking to Snags and we decided I was going to go to a 5-6 meal a day plan again for a while to see how well my body responds, plus it will increase my eating discipline. I will stick to it for the next several months all the way up to my show just to make sure I have maximum muscle and minimum fat. Should be an interesting ride.
I gotta say, from my experience 5+ meals a day keeps my energy level up thru the whole day rather than feeling groggy and lethargic after big meals. I sleep better, I have better sex, I think better... etc. Kill it Kleen! Don't try to fix what ain't broke

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say, from my experience 5+ meals a day keeps my energy level up thru the whole day rather than feeling groggy and lethargic after big meals. I sleep better, I have better sex, I think better... etc. Kill it Kleen! Don't try to fix what ain't broke
Fasting does not make one lethargic unless they have a very fast metabolism. I have more energy fasted than at any other time. It's eating that makes me sleepy which is natural.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If discipline is a problem then maybe the conventional method may be what you need who knows. I am the opposite my discipline is tough when I have to eat a small meal, it just pisses me off to no end. I have been able to do it during shorter periods like contest prep but it's really unpleasant for me.

calebsmitty

Awards
I have adopted fasting and I love it. My only problem is consuming enough calories but its not like I have a wasting problem. I don't count calories or generally worry about it. If I feel sluggish and tired I need to eat. If I feel good I'm fine. If I look bloated or fat I know I need to reduce, if I look skinny or small I need to increase. This will change some as I move to clean some things up and drop some BF. But I'm not competing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have adopted fasting and I love it. My only problem is consuming enough calories but its not like I have a wasting problem. I don't count calories or generally worry about it. If I feel sluggish and tired I need to eat. If I feel good I'm fine. If I look bloated or fat I know I need to reduce, if I look skinny or small I need to increase. This will change some as I move to clean some things up and drop some BF. But I'm not competing.
You get better at gorging, you'd be surprised but there are times when you actually have to do some force feeding...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you all know how i feel about fasting, for the true bb'er who is after continued musculature gains
LG/IF great - if it suits your lifestyle, and if you just wanna be lean
you are not gonna add massive amounts of muscle on it tho
just ain't gonna happen

calebsmitty

Awards
you all know how i feel about fasting, for the true bb'er who is after continued musculature gains
just ain't gonna happen
I agree. You definately need continued feeding to gain large amounts of muscle. I am not looking at it as a bodybuilder. And frequent feedings do not suit my schedule as a teacher/coach. For me IF and carbloading allows me more flexibility especially on long work days and travel.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I agree. You definately need continued feeding to gain large amounts of muscle. I am not looking at it as a bodybuilder. And frequent feedings do not suit my schedule as a teacher/coach. For me IF and carbloading allows me more flexibility especially on long work days and travel.
surely
perspective, understanding what you are doing and of course, the application and execution of appropriate protocols, is everything

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Fasting does not make one lethargic unless they have a very fast metabolism. I have more energy fasted than at any other time. It's eating that makes me sleepy which is natural.
Fasting destroys my energy levels. I need carbs consistently to avoid hypoglycemia

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just ain't gonna happen
Discussed this with Kleen last night, couldn't agree more. Fasting is great and all but only for certain times or like you said, a lifestyle type diet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent conversation in here. Doug I know that you love IF and honestly as a lifestyle diet I know it was working for me. However I have been wanting to go back to my roots for a while. Every dietary strategy is worth trying but one of them got me looking better than anything else ever has. Since I am going into a bodybuilding comp this year now is the time for that method of eating for me. I am in no way knocking IF, I am the one who recommended it to you. I just need to get my calories in now more evenly and with less fullness. Going to bed gorged was taking its toll on my digestive track. Plus I know I will grow more with continuous protein to fuel my growth. IF keeps muscle loss at bay excellently and yes you can grow on it but I do not think you grow optimally on it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just ain't gonna happen
Adding muscle has never been my problem staying lean is. I would add muscle yah then lose a lot of it by having to diet harder. In the long run I believe I can do better using this method staying lean a adding some size slowly with the help of mild anabolics... seems to work ok for me. Not for everybody I know but like you said in your thread, I care about what works for me. I just have to correct people when they say things I don't believe are true like you need food for energy. The body has taken care of that for you, especially once you get used to it. If I wanted I could add more size than I am currently but that is because of my endo body type I know. So size will really never be an issue for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt Doug it is working for you. You are looking good.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Adding muscle has never been my problem staying lean is.
If I wanted I could add more size than I am currently but that is because of my endo body type I know. So size will really never be an issue for me.
see - again, understanding of the application, and what you hope to accomplish..this is fine!
you are not looking to gain size/muscle; i take no issue with you using IF!
now if you wanted to add some srs mucle in the next yr, i would tell you that you are shooting yourself, in both feet :D

Discussed this with Kleen last night, couldn't agree more. Fasting is great and all but only for certain times or like you said, a lifestyle type diet.
it's a finny sighting!
aye mate! :wavey:

calebsmitty

Awards
DW I have the same problem. I sit at around 230 average and probably with an average calorie intake weekly of 2500 or less. Size is not my problem. And to be honest restricting calories was never very effective either. When I was young and had the time to pull two a days I was able to get very lean, but now with much less time and control I have found carb restriction to work the best. The fasting has come out of convenience and my belief in controlling insulin.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah DW being an extreme ecto myself I am currently trying to think of a good way to go about eating during my march cycle. I know I plan on everything being extremely lean gains. I don't want to add any fat only drop fat. Maybe il trade PMs with you soon.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am a total Endo! Sometimes Endos are simply carb sensitive, or should I say have low insulin sensitivity. YOu can control that a few ways, one is a lower carb, high protein high fat diet and another is using IF to lower the exposure to insulin in order to increase sensitivity. You can do either with great success even as an endo. What I found when doing IF as a lifestyle diet was that I could have a little more latitude in what I ate and still get leaner. Once I was able to eat quite a bit at a sitting though having the same freedom of food choice resulted in adding fat.

If you want IF to work for you and your goal is not to gain the most amount of LBM possible then simply take your 6 meal protocol and shove all the same nutrients into 2-3 meals with the biggest one being post workout. That is honestly all there is to it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a total Endo! Sometimes Endos are simply carb sensitive, or should I say have low insulin sensitivity. YOu can control that a few ways, one is a lower carb, high protein high fat diet and another is using IF to lower the exposure to insulin in order to increase sensitivity. You can do either with great success even as an endo. What I found when doing IF as a lifestyle diet was that I could have a little more latitude in what I ate and still get leaner. Once I was able to eat quite a bit at a sitting though having the same freedom of food choice resulted in adding fat.

If you want IF to work for you and your goal is not to gain the most amount of LBM possible then simply take your 6 meal protocol and shove all the same nutrients into 2-3 meals with the biggest one being post workout. That is honestly all there is to it.
Yah it's not complicated but I do have it down to a science now. I do just that, my regular maintenance cals with my activity factored in. I keep track of everying on a spreadsheet and my algorithm is money. The biggest thing I have to watch now is that I am eating enough with the anabolics I am taking. If I have to increase then I will,l bare in mind that I am also slowly trying to continually get leaner as well. I also want to add a little size.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you have it down and are doing it very well. You add some muscle while remaining lean and or leaning up. So long as you feed the anabolics you will continue to grow. I may go back to IF once I no longer plan to compete, or just go to a 3 - 4 meal a day schedule but for now I am going to try to grow as much as possible while also leaning up. That means protein at all times and keeping carbs under 200 on training days and lower than that on burn days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you have it down and are doing it very well. You add some muscle while remaining lean and or leaning up. So long as you feed the anabolics you will continue to grow. I may go back to IF once I no longer plan to compete, or just go to a 3 - 4 meal a day schedule but for now I am going to try to grow as much as possible while also leaning up. That means protein at all times and keeping carbs under 200 on training days and lower than that on burn days.
I know it's a better off season type of diet but you are competing in the bigger leagues and my size is good enough for what I want to do so I really have a different scenario...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
bare in mind
no i wil not bare with you in your mind, or anywhere else for that matter.
freak.

j/p man.. :p
yes you have obviously done well with it Doug, look the best i have seen you
good dedication

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i wil not bare with you in your mind, or anywhere else for that matter.
freak.

j/p man.. :p
yes you have obviously done well with it Doug, look the best i have seen you
good dedication
Yah and the best is still to come :) I haven't peaked yet :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely some good convo up in here, make me act a fool, up in here!!!

When am I ever gonna Peak?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely some good convo up in here, make me act a fool, up in here!!!

When am I ever gonna Peak?
You are always peaking at something... peaking at scattered ass mostly!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or for certain people.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well in the obvious switch to things I know for certain work and work well for me I am also changing up my training again. I am going to do my Kleen Machine workout as I used to call it Warrior Workout. It is a full body 3 times per week workout, I will do it to recomp / cut it really burns a lot of energy and is plenty intense enough to stimulate growth. I think will give me exactly what I am looking for right now. My wife will be doing it with me again which is nice because we were not working out together before due to me doing a 4 day split. She only likes to lift 3 days and with this one if I want to add in an arm specific day I can. I will be hitting Workout 2 tonight because I want the extra day of recovery to be between the Dead Lifts and the Squats

Rest Periods will be approximately 1 minute or however fast we can change the weights / change exercises.
WW1: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double
drop set

Flat DB Bench Press
Bent Over DB Row,
Standing Arnold Presses (dumbbells should be out wider than the shoulders at end of movement)
DB Hammer Curls
DB Overhead Triceps Extension or Cable Overhead Triceps Ext.
Squats
Romanian Deads

WW2: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double drop set

Chin Ups
DB or HS Decline Chest Press
Lateral Raises
Close Grip Bench
Barbell Curls
Leg Press
Lunges

WW3: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double drop set

DB or HS Incline Chest Press
DB Pull Over - Straight Arm Lat Pulldown
Push Press
Reverse Curls
Lying Triceps Extension (with elbow pointed toward back of head at 45 degree angle.)
Dead Lifts
Leg Ext