It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty excited about today's lift, joints feel fuggin great and I feel big and strong. Just got to watch the inner bonehead. My waist is almost non-existent and me doing power movements I have to keep my form in check.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hot damn I am big and strong :) went up 20 lbs on front squats, it was heavy but I did not miss a rep I had only planned a 10 lb increase but loaded 20 extra by mistake.

Chest press much easier this week cuz I did them before push press. Push press was not that bad I seem to have more stamina. I finished with 7X8 incline db press to give the chest a fuggin bangin ...my tits hurt ... feels good :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Solid workouts. Good eats. Great job man. Just watch that ego and you'll do fine

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid workouts. Good eats. Great job man. Just watch that ego and you'll do fine
Yah always try to not overdo it now.. you feel like king Kong when you're on and that can mislead you into doing stupid things...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok back to IF and gaining mass, I have to say that I have had a lot of success so far but that is likely because I am a pretty easy gainer and the anabolics are kick azz..

Still 5 lbs on maintenance cals is pretty good considering I have dropped water weight and a little body fat as well. Color me impressed so far.

One other observation, it's tough to be even on maitenance cals on this, makes you fuggin hungry. I don't recommend anybody going below maintenance, if you want to get leaner you still will on mantenance, significantly so. This stack is a recomp dream. Too many people go to hard for weight gain and end up with a bunch of fat to lose. This has you leaner than when you started so that's a win and when you factor everything in you will find you gained almost as much mass.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the strength gains have arrived. Can't wait for the next set of pics!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another comment, no signs of any lethargy what so-fuggin ever ... just the on feeling, I'm feeling fuggin dangerous very fuggin dangerous heh heh heh....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember you saying that before but them you pumped me up with that description of the changes.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha Doug

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday's Feeding not quite as high as it should be but I ate well on Sunday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very good, sounds right
Yah just want the changes to really show but the changes will come faster as I get closer.

I remember you saying that before but them you pumped me up with that description of the changes.
I know it's really kicked in now so changes are coming. I love the big tight feeling I get. Oh I was going to mention I was going over my quarter turns and leaning back more really helps those too. That was another Achilles heel of mine. And on the relaxed stance and front lat spread, not leaning back quite enough.

Alpha Doug

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
You know it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Oh I was going to mention I was going over my quarter turns and leaning back more really helps those too. That was another Achilles heel of mine. And on the relaxed stance and front lat spread, not leaning back quite enough.
posing is an art form indeed
make it an artful expression that accentuates the body and shines your physique -
not the tortured, shaking "work" that some make it seem like
is impossible to learn this stuff from an online tutorial..really need a professional who is versed in this stuff and can help you "feel" it and embrace it & make it your own art, if you want to be top-notch
remember - on stage, it is not always the best physique that wins

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
posing is an art form indeed
make it an artful expression that accentuates the body and shines your physique -
not the tortured, shaking "work" that some make it seem like
is impossible to learn this stuff from an online tutorial..really need a professional who is versed in this stuff and can help you "feel" it and embrace it & make it your own art, if you want to be top-notch
remember - on stage, it is not always the best physique that wins
Yah I had a guy that I used in Ottawa but now by the time I see him before show (as he often attends) he only had time to tweek me here and there. I learn more all the time though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great freakin workout arms we gi-fuggin-normous!!! everything was done with percision and I can feel the extra strength. I feel big and tight so size is definitely increasing. Weigh in on friday pics on saturday...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Love that ridiculously pumped arms feeling. Like when I can barely reach behind my head they are so pumped.

Great to see these effects with such a variable diet.

The 550 has me curious now as well. The joints are doing well you say, and sounds comparable to nandrolone indeed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love that ridiculously pumped arms feeling. Like when I can barely reach behind my head they are so pumped.

Great to see these effects with such a variable diet.

The 550 has me curious now as well. The joints are doing well you say, and sounds comparable to nandrolone indeed.
Yah that's one of the reasons for using it with 1-alpha as I will be lifting more than usual...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Great freakin workout arms we gi-fuggin-normous!!! everything was done with percision and I can feel the extra strength. I feel big and tight so size is definitely increasing. Weigh in on friday pics on saturday...
Awesome. Cant wait for the weigh in. Lets see how much more LBM you've really put on

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. Cant wait for the weigh in. Lets see how much more LBM you've really put on
My guess is around 205 which is 7lbs in 4 weeks on a maintenance calorie diet. I did not increase calories for this run. I know I'm getting leaner too...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it should be sexy when it is all said and done.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you will be sexy when it is all said and done.
That's nice of you to say Kleen, alittle to forward for me but I bet DW will like it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like it should be sexy when it is all said and done.
Going well for sure better than I'd hoped actually.

That's nice of you to say Kleen, alittle to forward for me but I bet DW will like it.
Speaking of that I have noticed a lot really positive attention from the opposite sex lately.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Speaking of which, I sexed last night. My libido is oft the chain. Anytime anyplace,anywhere lol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Oh gosh I hate tilapia. Can't stand it. Then again I eat tuna all the time but pretty much have to force myself to eat it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh gosh I hate tilapia. Can't stand it. Then again I eat tuna all the time but pretty much have to force myself to eat it...
I likes it, when it comes time to eat a boatload of fish while prepping you want something that is not strong testing and is easy on the system.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at my progress I am more and more convinced that it is a really good idea for people like me to keep the calories lower than others when on cycle, anabolics allow you to get leaner and bigger at the same time and it's nice that you don't have fat to lose when you are done pct. A lot to be said for the quality of mass gained.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When do deads tomorrow I may try and find out how much power I really have. I will start at my disignated weight of 335 for 8 then if it feels good enough I will crank it up in increments of 10 or 10 lbs till I find our where my grip or body gives out. It ain't 335 I can tell you that did that for my 4th set last week and it wasn't bad.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey musclemania is in Montreal this year, maybe 2 shows this year :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey musclemania is in Montreal this year, maybe 2 shows this year :)
The timing is good 12 weeks recovery and I could start aonther cycle 11 weeks out.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Looking at my progress I am more and more convinced that it is a really good idea for people like me to keep the calories lower than others when on cycle, anabolics allow you to get leaner and bigger at the same time and it's nice that you don't have fat to lose when you are done pct. A lot to be said for the quality of mass gained.
I learned that the hard way... Next run will be in June and I'll probably keep it a super clean 3000 cals on work days and 2500ish on rest days...I ate pretty sloppy when I was on 1-alpha and def got fat. Boo me

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah the granola bars are junk posing as health food... one of the big myths in diet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 3 cups of strawberries I put in my salad along with the chicken for 1 big mega-salad. Fruit can really make a salad.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there is some good and bad but not too bad I hope. I started at 335 deads like I said and it felt too heavy to go up. Then I said fug it n the first set and added 20 lbs and pulled 7 raw. That was fuggin good, 7 raw deads at 355 is good for an old fugger...

Cleans.. on the first set I pulled the muscle on my upper glute lower back left side. I am very familiar with this injury as it goes way back. I as on the rigs and somebody bet me I could not drag a drill bit up the stairs. It's really condensed weight they aren't that big but weigh about 100 lbs or so. I pulled the muscle almost immediieately but made it to the top and won 20 bucks .. big fuggin deal.

Well I did 2 more sets of cleans but gave up on the 4th. It usually heals pretty quick...

The weigh in had me up a pound from last week 204 so up 6 lbs in 4 weeks on maintenance cals.. whose a fuggin easy gainer!!!

Fuggin pics tommorow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not too shabby indeed

uh oh
why you trying to be he-man? work with what ya got man..time for strongman is offseason :stick:
Wasn't that heavy really just bad luck. I am not doing cleans next week. Not a great exercise for me. If it heals will concentrate on deads and barring that just do ben over rows or Tbars. Back to bodybulding style after next week.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Hi there

I am getting slowly ready for my summer cut.
I have a few questions.

1.) Which Finalfex PH would you recommend for this cut ?

2.) Are these PH hard on the lipo profile ?

3.) Does anybody know the detection time of 550-XD, 1-Alpha, 1-Andro ?

Thanks guys

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi there

I am getting slowly ready for my summer cut.
I have a few questions.

1.) Which Finalfex PH would you recommend for this cut ?

2.) Are these PH hard on the lipo profile ?

3.) Does anybody know the detection time of 550-XD, 1-Alpha, 1-Andro ?

Thanks guys

A combination of 550 and Epi-v is best for cutting, could also run a stack with 550 and 1-alpha and bridge into Epi-v

This are pretty mild but make sure you run support that is needed and a decent PCT.

Well if these are illegal in your comp then you shouldn't be using them. If they are and you are worried that you will test for something that these convert into then just disclose you were using a legal substance that converts. If you stop using epi-v 4 weeks before the contest you will not be as hard and dry.