It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go DW! You are really setting a great example for young lifters and us old lifting fuggers here!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn you are a cardio machine, sheesh.
:yikes:

i mean you are a long way out, look perfectly fine at this point..you got this, know what you need to do for awhile.
keep rocking it
lol I didn't plan the snow though. I will take next Saturday off only doing the extra work every couple weeks for now. Gotta save something for crunch time :)

Way to go DW! You are really setting a great example for young lifters and us old lifting fuggers here!
That's the most important thing, I am here to leave my fuggin mark :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With 16 weeks to go you still have some time for recomping / building. Keep doing your thang if you get a little lean and a little bigger every week for the first 8 you will be in perfect condition to bring it in in time to do a practice peak week or two. I do recommend you arch your back a little more in your side chest / biceps shot it will make your pecs look much bigger. Since you serratus and obliques are covered anyway no need to crunch down to tighten them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With 16 weeks to go you still have some time for recomping / building. Keep doing your thang if you get a little lean and a little bigger every week for the first 8 you will be in perfect condition to bring it in in time to do a practice peak week or two. I do recommend you arch your back a little more in your side chest / biceps shot it will make your pecs look much bigger. Since you serratus and obliques are covered anyway no need to crunch down to tighten them.
Never thought of that, just ran it by the wife and the difference is tremendous. I made a big improvement by not keeping my arm tight and this is even better.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I do recommend you arch your back a little more in your side chest / biceps shot it will make your pecs look much bigger. Since you serratus and obliques are covered anyway no need to crunch down to tighten them.
^ What he said. Lol just kidding I know nothing about posing! Looking good though D Dub

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good stuff my friend.........how many balls does that monster recipe make? what protein tastes the best iw anna try these

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
great points Chris

Doug - i do agree with the posing. it can make you, or break you , in a comp
you can look fanfuggintastic as all get out, but if your posing sux you will get blown out
it is an art form..hell i don't even know how to pose real swell, and will spend some time with a posing coach before i step on stage again
makes all the difference in the world
you have that smile down tho - very hard for me to smile on stage, i'm a srs guy
:blink:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ What he said. Lol just kidding I know nothing about posing! Looking good though D Dub
Thanks

good stuff my friend.........how many balls does that monster recipe make? what protein tastes the best iw anna try these
Depends how big you make them I get 30-32. Careful though these are treats and not part of your diet, they are around 200 cals a piece, I use them on refeed days.

great points Chris

Doug - i do agree with the posing. it can make you, or break you , in a comp
you can look fanfuggintastic as all get out, but if your posing sux you will get blown out
it is an art form..hell i don't even know how to pose real swell, and will spend some time with a posing coach before i step on stage again
makes all the difference in the world
you have that smile down tho - very hard for me to smile on stage, i'm a srs guy
:blink:
I had a hard time with the smiling for a long time, I wanted to snarl :) the wife kept saying smile and it does seem to help.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I had a hard time with the smiling for a long time, I wanted to snarl :) the wife kept saying smile and it does seem to help.
oh definitely
i cannot imagine you not smiling bro..you smile big in every pic i have ever seen..
you even smile in like 75% of your posts on AM

:)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ripped As hell old man!!!! Also your second pic the one aith your ab pose it looks like yoir torso is frowning lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I am going to work with someone on my posing too. Part of the reason I kind of want to do 2 shows this year so I know I will be completely on point for the second one which is going to be a national qualifier. Just in case there is still some learning experience stuff at the first show to help me kill it in the second.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh definitely
i cannot imagine you not smiling bro..you smile big in every pic i have ever seen..
you even smile in like 75% of your posts on AM

:)
Life's been good to me...

Ripped As hell old man!!!! Also your second pic the one aith your ab pose it looks like yoir torso is frowning lol
Yah loose skin is a bit of a problem but less so as time goes on.

Yeah, I am going to work with someone on my posing too. Part of the reason I kind of want to do 2 shows this year so I know I will be completely on point for the second one which is going to be a national qualifier. Just in case there is still some learning experience stuff at the first show to help me kill it in the second.
My posing has gotten better and I always have a session with Marsh for every contest for pointers.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Youre killing it my man. Youre gonna be diced by the time the contest rolls up

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bit of a strange day, start by saying it's getting cold again but managable so far. I started warming up for front squats and I was thinking I can hardly go through the motion my legs are pretty fuggin sore. When I started though each set got easier so I fuggin killed it.

I had a hard time with push press last week when I did them after my chest so this week I did them first, went pretty well, but really fugged my chest workout so I will go back to the original order as chest is where my bigger issues are. Shoulders get toasted so easy these days.

I have to say I was hoping for more strength, I am steadily getting stronger yes but not getting the sudden ncrease some others have. I may increase the dosage at the end of this week depending on how things go. 6 and 6 maybe.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Bit of a strange day, start by saying it's getting cold again but managable so far. I started warming up for front squats and I was thinking I can hardly go through the motion my legs are pretty fuggin sore. When I started though each set got easier so I fuggin killed it.

I had a hard time with push press last week when I did them after my chest so this week I did them first, went pretty well, but really fugged my chest workout so I will go back to the original order as chest is where my bigger issues are. Shoulders get toasted so easy these days.

I have to say I was hoping for more strength, I am steadily getting stronger yes but not getting the sudden ncrease some others have. I may increase the dosage at the end of this week depending on how things go. 6 and 6 maybe.
You should feel an increase at 6 with 1-alpha. Not sure with 550 as I kept that straight 4 thru my cycle. I took 8 of 1-alpha for 4-5 days and I REALLY noticed a difference in growth/strength/recovery

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Bit of a strange day, start by saying it's getting cold again but managable so far.
yeah, keep that goddam cold up there with you where it belongs dude
arctic blast is coming my way, just hit last night..gonna be negative digits again tonight, won't see the flip side of 25 for a long time i see

:rant:

calebsmitty

Awards
arctic blast is coming my way, just hit last night..gonna be negative digits again tonight, won't see the flip side of 25 for a long time i see

Damn. I think we got into the low 40s. Bone chilling.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should feel an increase at 6 with 1-alpha. Not sure with 550 as I kept that straight 4 thru my cycle. I took 8 of 1-alpha for 4-5 days and I REALLY noticed a difference in growth/strength/recovery
8!! you fugger tempting me like that :(

Fuggin whiner!!! lol get your parka ready it's comin and it ain't stoppin for shyte!!! :)

Damn. I think we got into the low 40s. Bone chilling.
You can just fug off with your low fuggin forties!! Frigid my azzz!!! I will be dealing with minus 20 some farenheirt before this on is over, bring it the fug on!! I can always dress warmer....not even going to slow me down, might speed me up some :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
8!! you fugger tempting me like that :(

not even going to slow me down, might speed me up some :)
Just sayin. 8 was awesome!

Damn skippy it'll speed you up. During your 10Ks thru the snow!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doug end of this coming week is when a lot of people see the bigger increases in strength. Also you are eating with a different goal so your strength may not jump as high even though anabolism is matched in every other way. That being said if you have the product I see no reason to hold off on running at 6.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah guys I have been wearing shorts the last two days. Close to 70 here in Houston...

calebsmitty

Awards
The down side is I live 10 minutes from Mexico. But at least it's warm.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A neighborhood called Sagemont near the intersection of 45 South and BW8 heading towards Clear Lake.

It's feels good to be loved...

I might be as big as a house being that close to a pharmacy like that...
So you actually live downtown then.

I lived out in Tomball/Spring before enlisting.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I don't see that as a downside. Closer to the señoritas and the beaches. Closer to las pharmacias. Hot as hell in the summer but whatever I like it hot

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol misery loves company :)

Just sayin. 8 was awesome!

Damn skippy it'll speed you up. During your 10Ks thru the snow!
Beast fuggin mode hells yes!!

Doug end of this coming week is when a lot of people see the bigger increases in strength. Also you are eating with a different goal so your strength may not jump as high even though anabolism is matched in every other way. That being said if you have the product I see no reason to hold off on running at 6.
Good points all and yah still likely go up...

Oh yeah guys I have been wearing shorts the last two days. Close to 70 here in Houston...
Prick :(

and you too mister
I'm down with that...

Fuggers...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah livin close to Mexico sorry if I don't shed a fuggin tear lol

calebsmitty

Awards
Y'all ever watch Border Wars? They film that **** here. You northerners would probably like it though.

calebsmitty

Awards
Sounds like a terrible politically agendized television show
On National Geographic Channel. Shows the human and drug trafficking through this area. Obviously through the eyes of law enforcement. They literally show a neighborhood I am familiar with and their is a house stashed with thousands of pounds of weed or like 50 illegal immigrants. Just down the street.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On National Geographic Channel. Shows the human and drug trafficking through this area. Obviously through the eyes of law enforcement. They literally show a neighborhood I am familiar with and their is a house stashed with thousands of pounds of weed or like 50 illegal immigrants. Just down the street.
Yah that doesn't sound that cool .perhaps a litte distance would be better ...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I've done many presentations on human trafficking. It's really sick shyt and most people have no clue what it all entails, from victim to perp and everything between. As far as drugs that's a whole other issue. I thought about border patrol for a while coming out of active duty with the Marines and the incentives were high as well but I blew it off for school instead. Would've been a fun ride though. And as far as shyt going down that close to your home, well, ..... Fuk that and get yerself some protection

calebsmitty

Awards
I've done many presentations on human trafficking. It's really sick shyt and most people have no clue what it all entails, from victim to perp and everything between. As far as drugs that's a whole other issue. I thought about border patrol for a while coming out of active duty with the Marines and the incentives were high as well but I blew it off for school instead. Would've been a fun ride though. And as far as shyt going down that close to your home, well, ..... Fuk that and get yerself some protection
Don't worry I'm packing plenty.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah crossing the border now is kind of tempting fate. Lots of stuff goes down here that they just won't put on the news for fear it might create more racial / placial tension.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow sounds pretty bad.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
and not one single fug was given this day

(they were all spent yesterday in DWs thread)
:D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and not one single fug was given this day

(they were all spent yesterday in DWs thread)
:D
No fuggin kiddin ?

Stellar burn day yesterday