It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of carbups, I am thinking rice and pie filling, some sweet chili thai for the rice. Maybe some low fat pancakes. I was thinking of the sweet potato caserole but there is a bit of dairy in that. I could alter the recipe though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did someone say Skim Milk Rice Pudding with raisins? MMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Okay maybe that was in my head....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Skim? Filthy LOL

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did someone say Skim Milk Rice Pudding with raisins? MMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Okay maybe that was in my head....
No Dairy for me... raisins in the rice maybe though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about coconut milk instead of the skim? :hump: Sounds almost as good as sex...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about coconut milk instead of the skim? :hump: Sounds almost as good as sex...
Mmmmm, cocunut. I've subbed fish oil for cocunut oil and I'm using cocunut oil instead of olive oil for cooking. It's good stuff.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Almond milk is THE BEST LOW CAL ALTERNATIVE bro. Simple

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gym this morning was pretty good...

I was wondering how I was going to do leg curls my hams have been feeling like hamburger but once I was warmed up I had tremendous power.
Did arms today went very well... I finished with 7 sets of preachers 30 seconds rest and man was I fuggin pumped up...

Strength is there, agression check, size fuggin check. Still some discomfort in lower back and can't do wheel of death right now. Can't miss too many more sessions of that. I need to be ready to go at it in a little over a week. I think I will be ok by then.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I can see some nice improvements in your chest shoulders and arms old Fugger! Doing awesome an still got a long run to go!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah he has it all mapped out so far so good and when it comes time to get really diced we should be in for a treat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see some nice improvements in your chest shoulders and arms old Fugger! Doing awesome an still got a long run to go!
Thanks yah in the drivers seat.

Yeah he has it all mapped out so far so good and when it comes time to get really diced we should be in for a treat.
Will start cal reductions in a week or so but it won't be that much. Probably reduce burn days a couple hundred or something.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and carbups start a week from tommorow to coincide with pics.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great cant wait!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yah and plenty of rice pudding recipes with Almond milk, I will probably add cranberry raisins and honey or a bit of Maple Syrup.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will go with reverse hacks, Tbar rows and pullups today no more deads and cleans, next week going warrior 1.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those that use Fitness Pal .. Doug's Protein Balls have been added to the database. You just have to use the following recipe.

1 750 gram Jar
3 cups quaker oats
8 scoops protein (I use Giant)
12 Tbspn honey (I use orange blossom)

1 recipe makes 32 balls...

Each ball has 240 cals to they are for treats, each ball has about 14 grams of protein though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout today, I was down a lb though to 203 but I am much less watery and a tad leaner as well. I can feel my legs getting bigger so I know I put on some size.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love getting leaner and larger at the same time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love getting leaner and larger at the same time.
I have the body type that I can do that but add in some anabolics that recomp you, prevent catabolism, and increase protein synthesis and badda bing you're really in business. Dry, lean and hard will be next .. can't wait.

Another thing I forgot to mention, I have been sleeping better this week than I have in quite a while. Usually when I wake up it's impossible for me to roll over and go back to sleep when I wake up way too early. Did not have that problem this week.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
For those that use Fitness Pal .. Doug's Protein Balls have been added to the database. You just have to use the following recipe.

1 750 gram Jar
3 cups quaker oats
8 scoops protein (I use Giant)
12 Tbspn honey (I use orange blossom)

1 recipe makes 32 balls...

Each ball has 240 cals to they are for treats, each ball has about 14 grams of protein though.
man you have really mangled snags balls douglas! :shocked:

(waiting for readers to have fun with that one lol)

totally different from what i do, yet with same ingredients, except what happened to PB? (or is that what jar is?)
wow

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man you have really mangled snags balls douglas! :shocked:

(waiting for readers to have fun with that one lol)

totally different from what i do, yet with same ingredients, except what happened to PB? (or is that what jar is?)
wow
That's a little bigger than a normal jar but it's a bigger recipe and I make big balls...it's what I'm used to...

The nutrient breakdown is 14 grams of protein, 12 grams of fat and 20 grams of carbs per ball.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those really small jars are 500 grams...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
interesting twist
yeah obviously the size/macro composition is different off the top..changes everything
my balls of course are skewed to higher protein value and % of total intake (versus higher carbs & fats from more honey & pb)

as always - different strokes..
just took me aback when i saw your recipe and saw how this has morphed for you! :D

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I love Epi-V. Always use in my preworkout arsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
so are you really only eating 2 meals a day or are those tables compiled for ease of use?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting twist
yeah obviously the size/macro composition is different off the top..changes everything
my balls of course are skewed to higher protein value and % of total intake (versus higher carbs & fats from more honey & pb)

as always - different strokes..
just took me aback when i saw your recipe and saw how this has morphed for you! :D
If I didn't use that much pb with that much oats and powder the balls would not stick, I couldn't roll them. I don't think the ratio's are that much different I just make a bigger batch.

I love Epi-V. Always use in my preworkout arsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Never heard it used as a pre-workout, hope that's not how you're using it, it's a hormonal substance and needs support and PCT.

so are you really only eating 2 meals a day or are those tables compiled for ease of use?
2 meals a day are all that is required on IF...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a pretty relaxing weekend, I sure needed the rest. I will do some hair removal for next weeks pics.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
If I didn't use that much pb with that much oats and powder the balls would not stick, I couldn't roll them. I don't think the ratio's are that much different I just make a bigger batch.
what? the ratios are wayy skewed my man
The nutrient breakdown is 14 grams of protein, 12 grams of fat and 20 grams of carbs per ball.
my recipe was nowhere near that
you are using a shytload of both honey :)yikes:) & pb..and, comparatively, far less protein powder

as for sticking - that is what the small amount of water that i add to the mix is for............
i dint see that in your recipe at all

:shrug:

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
2 meals a day are all that is required on IF...
Aaannnddd....
Just read a little more in depth about the IF last night. 16 fast/ 8 eat/ 2 meals .....
No thanks not for me!
Although having to eat only twice a day seems convenient

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Aaannnddd....
Just read a little more in depth about the IF night. 16 fast/ 8 eat/ 2 meals .....
No thanks not for me!
not optimal for a bbing prep either..but DW swears he's gonna prove me wrong :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Each to their own.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what? the ratios are wayy skewed my man
my recipe was nowhere near that
you are using a shytload of both honey :)yikes:) & pb..and, comparatively, far less protein powder

as for sticking - that is what the small amount of water that i add to the mix is for............
i dint see that in your recipe at all

:shrug:
I think I started with Thundergod's recipe and not yours I would be interested in your's though the water makes then really sticky and hard to roll.. I would love a higher protein count per ball...

Aaannnddd....
Just read a little more in depth about the IF last night. 16 fast/ 8 eat/ 2 meals .....
No thanks not for me!
Although having to eat only twice a day seems convenient
Plus it conforms to how I believe many of us were born to eat. Endo's would benefit Ecto's would not. It all comes down to how your metabolize your food.

not optimal for a bbing prep either..but DW swears he's gonna prove me wrong :D
I could change some things near the end when cals get low if it's necessary. I have so much control over what my body does on IF a control I only ever had the last 8-10 weeks of a prep before. I could also just add in a shake here and there and BCAA's.

Experimentation is how he stays young
Stubbornness is how I stay young...I'm just too surly to grow old...

Each to their own.

You should eat for who you are. Different body types should eat differently.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
all right doug, here are couple variations
if you wanted to stay with roughly same macros as you are now but add some things, you could do this:

1c dry oats
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/3c chocolate chips (optional)
1/3c raw sunflower seeds (can substitute any kind of chopped nuts)
1/4c dried cranberries
3 TBS natural peanut butter (can substitute other nut butters)
3 TBS ground flaxseed
1 TBS honey or agave nectar
1/3c almond/coconut milk

if you wanted to do just a quicker version, more protein (mostly what i use):

1c dry oats (can use 1.5c if desired and want more carbs)
4 scoops vanilla protein powder
4 TBS natural pb (or other nut butter)
1 TBS honey (2 TBS if you want it sweeter)
1/8 cup water (possibly slightly more depending on preference..1/4c is too much)

both of these obviously no-bake recipes
cheers

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all right doug, here are couple variations
if you wanted to stay with roughly same macros as you are now but add some things, you could do this:

1c dry oats
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/3c chocolate chips (optional)
1/3c raw sunflower seeds (can substitute any kind of chopped nuts)
1/4c dried cranberries
3 TBS natural peanut butter (can substitute other nut butters)
3 TBS ground flaxseed
1 TBS honey or agave nectar
1/3c almond/coconut milk

if you wanted to do just a quicker version, more protein (mostly what i use):

1c dry oats (can use 1.5c if desired and want more carbs)
4 scoops vanilla protein powder
4 TBS natural pb (or other nut butter)
1 TBS honey (2 TBS if you want it sweeter)
1/8 cup water (possibly slightly more depending on preference..1/4c is too much)

both of these obviously no-bake recipes
cheers
I like the one you are using. There is about 15 grams in a tablespoon I think so 60 grams. With 4 scoops of protein and a cup of oats I see why you would definitely need the water.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I like the one you are using. There is about 15 grams in a tablespoon I think so 60 grams. With 4 scoops of protein and a cup of oats I see why you would definitely need the water.
exactly
sometimes i like to leave a bit of the protein aside till finished, then roll the balls in it to get that "powdered" look
looks damn pretty..kinda messy sometimes tho :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a fuggin animal in the gym this morning I was so fuggin pumped up and huge looking. Was getting some stares for sure.

WW1: work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double Drop
Decline DB Bench Press
Bent Over DB Row,
Standing Arnold Presses
DB Hammer Curls
DB Overhead Triceps Extension
Leg Press
Leg Curls

I fnished with & X 8 reps of flat chest press after.