It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stoked to see this. I will be kicking mine off on the 25 I think. I may start this coming weekend just depends on if I get my supps in. I am also going to go get my blood work before starting so I want to see where I am with everything when I started it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah bloodwork is important in that stituation. The major reason I won't escalate untill I have a doctior I trust. In Quebec it's pretty much impossibel to get a doctor little own one you trust, you would be relegated to the 4 hour clinic wait. Just not worth it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
In Quebec it's pretty much impossibel to get a doctor
that's cuz they all flood down here to the States so they can get a real paycheck :D
govt regulated healthcare..these ppl that whine for that here in US, do not understand the ramifications of such a move
all they have to do is look at your guys' model up there, or the national healthcare landscape over in europe
tis a mess
ours has issues as well - and soon will have more, what with obamacare and all

:sigh:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's cuz they all flood down here to the States so they can get a real paycheck :D
govt regulated healthcare..these ppl that whine for that here in US, do not understand the ramifications of such a move
all they have to do is look at your guys' model up there, or the national healthcare landscape over in europe
tis a mess
ours has issues as well - and soon will have more, what with obamacare and all

:sigh:
Yes and Quebec is much worse than the rest of the Country. I would rather pay health insurance and get good service.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I so don't want to think about socialized medicine. That is all...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big carb up very high carbs low fat is the key. I am not going super junky but for me it's pretty wild, Lots of almond milk rice pudding thanks for the rice pudding idea I just thought almond milk there were lots of good recipe's. How about this for a topping almond milk with enough protein powder to make it thick like pudding and some graham wafer crackers crushed up. Then it's low fat pancakes with pie filling :) I will blow the fug up on this shyte believe you me.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lqtm
enjoy it while you can DW
time will come when all that shyte has to go..and, it's not too far away for you

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big carb up very high carbs low fat is the key. I am not going super junky but for me it's pretty wild, Lots of almond milk rice pudding thanks for the rice pudding idea I just thought almond milk there were lots of good recipe's. How about this for a topping almond milk with enough protein powder to make it thick like pudding and some graham wafer crackers crushed up. Then it's low fat pancakes with pie filling :) I will blow the fug up on this shyte believe you me.
Did you know you can make basically fat free cake? You replace the oil and butter with Pumpkin Pie mix or Canned Pure Pumpkin supposedly this not only cuts out the fat but makes the cakes ridiculously moist. I had one cupcake made that way and I have to admit it was DAMN GOOD!

Cake Mix + Canned Pure Pumpkin
PER SERVING (1 piece, 1/12th of cake): 183 calories, 3.5g fat, 301mg sodium, 37g carbs, 1.25g fiber, 20.5g sugars, 2g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*

Ingredients:
1 box moist-style cake mix (15.25 - 18.25 oz.)
One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine cake mix with pumpkin in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly -- batter will be VERY thick -- and transfer to a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray; bake in the oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. (Refer to cake-mix box for pan size and approximate bake time.)

MAKES 12 SERVINGS

Best Flavor: Devil's food cake mix is CLEARLY a classic choice. (Hello?! Yum Yum Brownie Muffins!) But spice cake mix... WOW. Yellow and white cake mixes, sadly, do not work as well.

The Texture: Thick and dense in the BEST possible way. Brownie-like, in the case of the devil's food; the spice cake reminded us of pumpkin bread!

The Taste: No one would ever guess this is guilt-free in any way. It's delicious!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that does sound pretty good... not a big cake eater but muffins like that would be pretty good. You can buy virtually fat free brownie mex as well.. Just and water and it is fine. I used it when skip loading a few years back.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
So going to be trying this.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Did you know you can make basically fat free cake? You replace the oil and butter with Pumpkin Pie mix or Canned Pure Pumpkin supposedly this not only cuts out the fat but makes the cakes ridiculously moist. I had one cupcake made that way and I have to admit it was DAMN GOOD!

Cake Mix + Canned Pure Pumpkin
PER SERVING (1 piece, 1/12th of cake): 183 calories, 3.5g fat, 301mg sodium, 37g carbs, 1.25g fiber, 20.5g sugars, 2g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*

Ingredients:
1 box moist-style cake mix (15.25 - 18.25 oz.)
One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine cake mix with pumpkin in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly -- batter will be VERY thick -- and transfer to a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray; bake in the oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. (Refer to cake-mix box for pan size and approximate bake time.)

MAKES 12 SERVINGS

Best Flavor: Devil's food cake mix is CLEARLY a classic choice. (Hello?! Yum Yum Brownie Muffins!) But spice cake mix... WOW. Yellow and white cake mixes, sadly, do not work as well.

The Texture: Thick and dense in the BEST possible way. Brownie-like, in the case of the devil's food; the spice cake reminded us of pumpkin bread!

The Taste: No one would ever guess this is guilt-free in any way. It's delicious!
That would be amazing for carb-up days. Thanks :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes you wonder if adding in a couple scoops of protein powder would ruin it or be just fine... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes you wonder if adding in a couple scoops of protein powder would ruin it or be just fine... :)
Good powder is alway welcome, you could use my almond milk pudding idea and use it as cake topping or icing ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't ever had almond mil believe it or not. I don't have any issues with normal milk so never ventured into the more expensive ones.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnit.... now I have to migrate to the "Favorite Cheatmeal" thread and torture myself some more.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lol all this cake talk

I haven't ever had almond mil believe it or not. I don't have any issues with normal milk so never ventured into the more expensive ones.
OMG
dude - break down and pick up some Silk almond, or BlueDiamond almond-coconut
simply, to die for
(and get rid of that silly cow milk for cryin out loud) :hitwithrock:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love cow milk... will give Almond a try though.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Almond and soy is where it's at. Just sayin

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
fixed
no soy bro..oh, no soy :nono:
Don't play with my emotions. I love the way it tastes, plain, vanilla, chocolate. Haven't I read an article somewhere citing soy as releasing testosterone? Pretty sure, not that it matters though...

I'll bite. What is it?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Don't play with my emotions. I love the way it tastes, plain, vanilla, chocolate. Haven't I read an article somewhere citing soy as releasing testosterone? Pretty sure, not that it matters though...

I'll bite. What is it?
you will read a lot of different things about soy
some pro, others con..
me - i side (and always will) with the estrogenic effects of soy
so many estrogen-promoting substances in this world we consume..so many environmental estrogens..
i am not trying to consume more of them, so i'll stay on the safe side and avoid all soy ;)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soy and soy lecithin has been proven to exhibit estrogenic properties. Read about a marine that got back from Iraq and gained a few pounds. His wife suggested switching to soy milk. He was at the doctor after 3 months complaining of sore nipples! Doctor diagnosed as mild gyno and suggested he stop all soy immediately!

No soy or soy lecithin for me! Hard to do since it's in many foods. Look at labels and you'll see the soy lecithin.

metallic1

metallic1

Awards
ahh, how did i miss this? got some catchin up to do!, DW,your lookin beast!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We are gonna see how beast he is looking this week real soon too. It's picture time today!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol all this cake talk

OMG
dude - break down and pick up some Silk almond, or BlueDiamond almond-coconut
simply, to die for
(and get rid of that silly cow milk for cryin out loud) :hitwithrock:
Almond milk with your shakes is fuggin insane good!!!

Said the French lady with expensive hairdos...
Yep

fixed
no soy bro..oh, no soy :nono:
YaH i am still afraid of soy..

"She said, just like Marie Antoinette"
That's who ... although there is some speculation that she really said it.

ahh, how did i miss this? got some catchin up to do!, DW,your lookin beast!
Thanks take a look at this weeks updates they are goin up now....

We are gonna see how beast he is looking this week real soon too. It's picture time today!
right now in fact ...

Hell yeah. Update time!
indeed...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright fuggers just like I said bigger and fuggin leaner ... would I fuggin lie to you ....

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
7.JPG

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
would I fuggin lie to you ....
well if you were good at it, we wouldn't know the answer to that now would we?

:think:

:D

i can see some tightening up, yes
back is looking splendid..delts defining nicely
critique time: side poses, you are still covering up/not pushing out the far chest side
lower LH pic, keep your from arm down farther, closer in to your body, and twist waist slight more while keeping proper form on far side of body (ie pushing chest out w/ other arm)
front double-bi looks better, but continue to work on that vacuum pose..envision lifting your lat spread up with big breath in, as you concurrently suck in for ab vacuum
this applies to rear double-bi shot as well, do it same way you would from the front

keep truckin my friend!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can say is Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Wow

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That pose is not my side chest that's the other pose the double side chest the side chest did not turn out. I tried twisting more and that pose I do have my arm much lower.

It's going to be work to get that vacuum. I abs are pretty fuggin thick..I will read carefully what you were saying and try to envision it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 12 weeks out and 205 do you think it's time to reduce cals a bit. I am on the fence as I do seem to be getting leaner. I was thinking a minor adjustment of about 1000 cals a week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doug, to practice your vacuums lie down so gravity is helping you a bit, put the same arch in your back you would have in the front relaxed or front double biceps pose. Then use the muscle control to pull your abs up into your rib cage and hold it for thirty seconds taking tiny breaths through pursed lips. Do about 3-5 of them every night after a little bit of that start doing them standing, the muscle that pulls that in is not trained often and needs to be strengthened more to be able to retract the abs while standing. Plus lying down when the body wants to let your abs go up it is easier to feel how to control that muscle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Doug, muscles are more full and you can see an improvement in definition. Lets keep this train a cruising down the track.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good Doug, muscles are more full and you can see an improvement in definition. Lets keep this train a cruising down the track.
So your saying no adjustments needed calorie wise...?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah maybe go a little lower on your carbs during the week but replace them with protein or fat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about 200 on workout days and 100 on non-workout days.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
holy cow man..doug - i just now happened to look at your caloric daily totals..
WHOA! did not realize that you average ~2k-2200 cals daily (burn days down to like 1500, gorge days ~2800-2900)
:yikes:
there's not much more you can do with your cals man - you are going to run into issues here, srs
also - i did not realize you fats are so ridiculously low, some days below 25g even
!!!
my apologies man - because i don't rely on these fitness charts the way you do, i never really pay attention to the totals - i just mostly look at the kinds of foods overall you are eating

quite honestly - i am shocked that you weigh as much as you do..
really

it would be worthwhile imo, to experiment with perhaps keto style during the week, the gorging on carbs on w/e..metabolic stalling is going to happen at some point, and the only viable alternative is to shake up the micro construction

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FBWBWBW
SatSunMonTuesWedThursFri
Day 1Day 2Day 3Day 4Day 5Day 6Day 7Total
Cals consumed
Cals Burned93001050775105077510505630
Allowed
Net-460-5551144892120189206754
Remaining/Deficit

This paints a better picture, I an able to do large refeeds now the 6700 cals is only what I have to play with it is the excess I have saved during the week. I can and will redeposit a lot of it during the week and that number will get smaller. I usually end up around 4000 cals on Saturday and Sunday. Bottom line is I am eating 21000 cals a week which is an average of 3000. I eat for my activity which is factored in. I have lots of room to play with.

When you guys talked about macros I know where I can make improvements. My fat is too low on burn days. My carbs can go down a bit. Workout days are pretty good but should add more calories to average them out a bit higher. They were higher but when I started eating Turkey breast my fat content dropped. I will be eating lean ground beef on one of the days, that will pick the cals up.

When you talk about my diet though you just have to consider average cals. I believe that's what counts in the end. Think I have proved that pretty well. I have read articles about this very thing and I put them into practice. It's what you eat over time. I do agree that I can make macro improvements though, up to now there has been no need.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ah i see, thanks for the clarification..that does change the outlook

i would still advise, on top of changing the macros, that you button down daily consumption to be more level, and avoid the wide swings, during this next phase..huge shifts in eating patterns are not going to get it done, in the context of which we are speaking ie contest prep
also, again i mention the source of the carbs when having your "refeeds" - it is time to make this complex and clean, and avoid simple sugars (no pie fillig!) :D

as for "cheat days": honestly at this point, i would not even plan on them
institute a clean plan for the foreseeable future, and when/if cheat day is something you can think about, you will know

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah i see, thanks for the clarification..that does change the outlook

i would still advise, on top of changing the macros, that you button down daily consumption to be more level, and avoid the wide swings, during this next phase..huge shifts in eating patterns are not going to get it done, in the context of which we are speaking ie contest prep
also, again i mention the source of the carbs when having your "refeeds" - it is time to make this complex and clean, and avoid simple sugars (no pie fillig!) :D

as for "cheat days": honestly at this point, i would not even plan on them
institute a clean plan for the foreseeable future, and when/if cheat day is something you can think about, you will know
All things I've already considered. I will definitely be changing my macros and I have already started cleaning up what I eat. Carb ups only happen every 2 weeks for pics. I did not blow up the way I wanted. Pie filling usually does it. I have done well with rice noodles in the past. The need to be a cleaner though I can see that. I can start earlier in the day and that will help. I already have a plan to even things out more.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I like your long term (weekly) approach to nutrition. It's also still very detail oriented and preplanned covering all macros while allowing for tweaks here and there on a daily basis that takes the whole week into consideration. The only criticism I can think of is this type of diet may not be restrictive enough when you get into your last weeks of prep where concentrating on a daily approach seems more prudent to your needs. Not to question you though as I know you have shyt pinned down and this ain't yer first rodeo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your long term (weekly) approach to nutrition. It's also still very detail oriented and preplanned covering all macros while allowing for tweaks here and there on a daily basis that takes the whole week into consideration. The only criticism I can think of is this type of diet may not be restrictive enough when you get into your last weeks of prep where concentrating on a daily approach seems more prudent to your needs. Not to question you though as I know you have shyt pinned down and this ain't yer first rodeo.
Somewhat yes, I could drop some serious fat with a couple small adjustments but I am going for as close to perfect as I can. I have to continue to improve it. That's the thing about getting ultra lean you have to leave room for improvement then make the improvements over time. 12 weeks out it is time to start to make content improvements. That's why I have Steve and Chris helping, nobody knows content like Steve and Chris is well read and similar body type to mine and he's familiar with this style. Steve has lots of prep dieting experience and his input one content is what intrigues me. Steve uses diet like a weapon.