It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Complete and utter destruction happened at the gym this morning. I was coming down the stairs afterwards all pumped up and this young woman's eyes were popping out of her head and I says to myself .. "Yah Doug ... you a Freak"

I have added Crea-trona back in and already the pump is so pronounced, I don't even know how max-pump will be with Crea-trona it's going to be nasty though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice you have to love it when you get "that look".

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Tried out WW1 tonight. Man that was killer. Kept rest short and intensity high. Started with a treadmill warmup then straight into an AB circuit before completing the rest of the exercises. Highlite of the workout was flat bench press (in place of decline DB press) where the second set was 7 reps for 315, strip to 7 reps for 225. Felt pretty boss. Gonna try out WW2 & 3 later this week while I wait for the PNI competition to start. Thanks for the workout program DW...

By the by, standing Arnold presses are a bytch. Just sayin...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I have added Crea-trona back in and already the pump is so pronounced, I don't even know how max-pump will be with Crea-trona it's going to be nasty though.
You're gonna look like a balloon! A friggin hooge balloon!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice you have to love it when you get "that look".
Yah feels good..

except when you're married
then, it's a bit futile :dunno:
And yet somewhat futile yes :(

Tried out WW1 tonight. Man that was killer. Kept rest short and intensity high. Started with a treadmill warmup then straight into an AB circuit before completing the rest of the exercises. Highlite of the workout was flat bench press (in place of decline DB press) where the second set was 7 reps for 315, strip to 7 reps for 225. Felt pretty boss. Gonna try out WW2 & 3 later this week while I wait for the PNI competition to start. Thanks for the workout program DW...

By the by, standing Arnold presses are a bytch. Just sayin...
Day 2 is the hardest, I love day 1 for the pace.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty big eat yesterday plenty of protein. High carb cuz it's workout day. I will lower that later with my next adjustment though back down to 200 and cals will lower as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still blowin snow Fug!!!! It's startin to get under my skin.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like it fnally stopped blowing snow .. wow about 48 hours later. We have about 6 or 7 weeks of winter left. There will be some nice weather during that period but there will be some winter weather as well...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So latest imrpressions, I feel I am a bit bigger than last week but deifnitely leaner as my mid section contiues to clean up and abs get more freaky... I would be surprised if I lost weight but I think I should be up about 1 lb since last Friday. Tomorrow will weigh in. Remember I weigh in, in a fasted state after my workout, so my walkin around weight should be a couple lbs more.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When do we get to the weekly pictures again?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got ya. How many weeks out are we now? I forget.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got ya, and you are already about as lean as you were for your last show aren't you, or getting very close?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got ya, and you are already about as lean as you were for your last show aren't you, or getting very close?
Definitely in the Neighbourhood, maybe leaner if I were to dry out.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nice & easy..guide this ship home on autpilot
keep things clean, no big swings, no big changes..you got this

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice & easy..guide this ship home on autpilot
keep things clean, no big swings, no big changes..you got this
It's definitely the way things should be done. I always knew that but ...well you know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am fuggin trashed, I was pretty beat up this morning but I am so strong right now I just keep powering through and getting extra reps. I can really push through the pain. I told you I was looking leaner and continue to clean up in my mid-section. Well weighed in at 207 which is exactly what I guessed it would be. That's 9 lbs up and quite a bit leaner.

Feel like I got hit by a truck though...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am fuggin trashed, I was pretty beat up this morning but I am so strong right now I just keep powering through and getting extra reps. I can really push through the pain. I told you I was looking leaner and continue to clean up in my mid-section. Well weighed in at 207 which is exactly what I guessed it would be. That's 9 lbs up and quite a bit leaner.

Feel like I got hit by a truck though...
Excellent man 207 and leaner what can you say about that but YEE-FUGGIN-HAW!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent man 207 and leaner what can you say about that but YEE-FUGGIN-HAW!!!!
Can't complain and I am right in the zone able to guess my increase. Focussed yah... I need to rest some this weekend so I can do it again next week. I'm a crazy fugger...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't complain and I am right in the zone able to guess my increase. Focussed yah... I need to rest some this weekend so I can do it again next week. I'm a crazy fugger...
Definitely rest some, that is when you will recover more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Steve and I have been talking time for me to stop gaining and leaning out more. So I will make another small adjustment going to take my workout days down 150 and nwd's 100 cals. So I just change those numbers on the spreadsheet and everything recalculates automatically. My activity is still factored in with that so I will still be eating an average of about 2800 to 2900 cals a day. Small changes that's how this is going to work. I know that on workout days carbs are coming down as they were in the high 200's and I want to be in the low 200's. Nwd's are going to be more thought the macros are already pretty soldi so I may make a general adjustment. I will play with it and see.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Science. You're already leaner than good beef, hard to imagine you much leaner. Keep killin it old fugger.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Science. You're already leaner than good beef, hard to imagine you much leaner. Keep killin it old fugger.
Yah I will likely have to drop back down to the mid 190's before I am done, which is not a ton of weight but done properly it can be a lot of fat.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
DW is not out to just squeak a win by
he wants to dominate, true Freak style
boom

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
For an old fugger you have the drive and physique better than most 20 year olds I know. I have no doubt you will dominate man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For an old fugger you have the drive and physique better than most 20 year olds I know. I have no doubt you will dominate man.
Thanks, I have always had drive but the big difference this year has been control in the off season.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made my dietary adjustments and t's almost hard to notice the difference on paper. I have added in more yams and got rid of black beans as they cause too much indegestion for this kind of dieting. Better digestion is better for sleep. I made some fairly micro adjustments on nwd's that worked out macro wise. Now carbs are down to around 200 on wd's and 60 on nwd's ...pretty solid.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Made my dietary adjustments and t's almost hard to notice the difference on paper. I have added in more yams and got rid of black beans as they cause too much indegestion for this kind of dieting. Better digestion is better for sleep. I made some fairly micro adjustments on nwd's that worked out macro wise. Now carbs are down to around 200 on wd's and 60 on nwd's ...pretty solid.
Anything to minimise bloating is good. Noticeable differences. Keep truckin bud

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to give you guys an idea of the type of competition out there in Masters and even Grand Masters I wanted you to see these pictures of some competitors. Not taking anything away from Doug at all but many of you think he is ready or close. We need to keep in mind the caliber of some of the competitors out there and that any one of the best could show up. So Doug definitely needs to push and concentrate on conditioning this time out. He looks amazing right now no doubt but he has 3-4% or more still to drop in the next 11 weeks while keeping his muscle mass if he wants to walk on a Freak who is uncontested. Doug already knows this but keep in mind when you tell him he has this in the bag that he has the potential to have this in the bag but he still has a lot of work ahead of him. SO instead of telling him he has it tell him he is well on his way and can do it but lets not accidentally give him the impression he is show ready before he really is.

Now I have no doubt that Doug can get ripped enough for these guys and he definitely has plenty of size to rock the show. However it is truly going to come down to conditioning with these guys.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the egg thing. Boil them and after they are done, fill that pot up with cold water while the eggs are in it. After a while drain the water and swirl/shake the eggs around in the pot. They will Damn near peel themselves

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
On the egg thing. Boil them and after they are done, fill that pot up with cold water while the eggs are in it. After a while drain the water and swirl/shake the eggs around in the pot. They will Damn near peel themselves
True enough

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Realistic...I like your thinkin Kleen

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the masters are the toughest in show. As a mattar of fact my last 2 shows the Masters have won the overall...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training went well this morning, I was good and baked last week so I was a bit nervous going in and making increases but did so without issue. Now day 2 is the day that did me in last week so have to bring my A game....

I am getting enourmous as the rest this weekend has me looking really big. So I'm getting those look at that old fuggin Freak looks...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow this is neat..

A couple of the girls at work were asking my opinion on some guys they found on the internet concerning their conditioning, they are both good looking girls but one is quite stunning. I gave them my opionion but mentioned that I was leaner than they were and one girl says "Yah right in your dreams". I sent them my pics and the one girl says yah but you have age issues, true enough. I felt a bit bad but I couldn't argue.

Today the more attactive younger girl came up to me and said "Your right you are leaner" I thanked her explained that it's not all about sexuality gut bodybuilding is a sport. It was nice of her to take the time out to come and compliment me on my progress though. I no longer feel the way I did about the first comment. I know there was a little bit of hating with the first comment. One thing I notice a lot. Not all women like the bodybuilding look but seems the ones that do are pretty smoking hot. At least the ones that admit to it.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not really sure what age issues are, but if they encompass being mid-fifties, under 12%, built like a brick shlthouse, a positive mental attitude and a good hairline, I'll take those issues any day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really sure what age issues are, but if they encompass being mid-fifties, under 12%, built like a brick shlthouse, a positive mental attitude and a good hairline, I'll take those issues any day.
Well I am not quite as tight as I once was in the skin department. That will improve as I get leaner and drier...thanks for that though...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if you are gonna get the good compliment from one of them it is always better coming from the really hot one.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look better than Mickey Rourke, and a whole bunch of other older famous people who have not only been anabolically, but also cosmetically enhanced. Loose skin is going to happen, and considering that you were once 300lbs, I think you're doing waaaaaay better than 99.9% of people that were ever overweight.
Regardless of how the contest turns out, you're a monster and most of us dream to be in your condition at your age.
And the one with the shltty comment, she'll be fat once her metabolism slows and she has watched too much Honey boo-boo.
Screw the naysayers.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look better than Mickey Rourke, and a whole bunch of other older famous people who have not only been anabolically, but also cosmetically enhanced. Loose skin is going to happen, and considering that you were once 300lbs, I think you're doing waaaaaay better than 99.9% of people that were ever overweight.
Regardless of how the contest turns out, you're a monster and most of us dream to be in your condition at your age.
And the one with the shltty comment, she'll be fat once her metabolism slows and she has watched too much Honey boo-boo.
Screw the naysayers.
Thanks, hard work pays off. I am lucky in a lot of ways. I really am only all that conerned with certain areas and that problem does diminish and become less visible. Plus good poing really helps, I'm a little out of practice. Not too bad just not really feeling it yet. I do when I get really pumped at the gym though. Fug I was a monster today, that's for sure.