It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thems be fightin words...

1.5 cup oat bran
1 cup crushed rice cakes
1 bag dried cherries
2 scoops rocky road whey
~1/2 cup agave
6 tablespoons creamy PB

Set at 325 for 20 min
Allow to cool and harden

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thems be fightin words...

1.5 cup oat bran
1 cup crushed rice cakes
1 bag dried cherries
2 scoops rocky road whey
~1/2 cup agave
6 tablespoons creamy PB

Set at 325 for 20 min
Allow to cool and harden
Nice, so many ways to do this I like simple and high protein lower cal...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that one is carb heavy
Not as simple either. I can't wait to try out the new version the old one I was using had too many cals per ball...

Oh forgot to mention I am on the new PX!!! it rocks and gets better every day. Yesterday I was eating and broke into a sweat lol ... it's fuggin true and it's cold in my house!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Not as simple either. I can't wait to try out the new version the old one I was using had too many cals per ball...

Oh forgot to mention I am on the new PX!!! it rocks and gets better every day. Yesterday I was eating and broke into a sweat lol ... it's fuggin true and it's cold in my house!!
Sounds like you FinaFlex guys are really liking the new PX... Im getting ready to do a sponsored PNI stack soon but when I get done with that one Ill probably give the new PX a test drive. I still have some of the white px left from a bottle I purchased 4 months ago, that stuff is RIDICULOUS!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you FinaFlex guys are really liking the new PX... Im getting ready to do a sponsored PNI stack soon but when I get done with that one Ill probably give the new PX a test drive. I still have some of the white px left from a bottle I purchased 4 months ago, that stuff is RIDICULOUS!
Yah it was nuggin Futs true but this one grows on you "literally" and I believe it to be a superior fat burning product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy :) If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy :) If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
Baddaaaaddaadaaaa.... Feeling groovy! I remember! We're too stubborn to be old! Remember?! Lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that there's anything wrong with that or that it really fuggin matters that fuggin much :approve:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little PX update over 5 hours later, I feel fuggin fantastic!! Day 3 is the best day yet, little heat flashes here and there like I was in fuggin menopause. The stim is very very smooth and gaining strength daily.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its smooth as man...delayed onset of focus

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Dream, apologize in advance if you have chatted these issues up here but I am running short on time this morning. It has been years since I have been in Canada so maybe 54 there looks about like you, but I can tell you here in the States it's less than one percent.
The question is how do you keep you joints in good working order. What are YOUR staple supplements. Obviously a positive attitude has much to do with it.
It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.
Not sure exactly what you're asking here? Sleep wise? GH wise?

Two very different supplements

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
If youre looking for sleep go with G8, knock you on your azz. As far as GH goes you can't beat synthetic gh, next up is the peps like ipa, then everything else. GH is more of a lifestyle thing as well bro, months of usage before results, mmmuuuunnnttthhhhssss

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
If youre looking for sleep go with G8, knock you on your azz.
Nice, any hangover next day?

As far as GH goes you can't beat synthetic gh, next up is the peps like ipa, then everything else. GH is more of a lifestyle thing as well bro, months of usage before results, mmmuuuunnnttthhhhssss
I disagree about nothing beating syn. gh as ipa/CJC-1295 (without DAC) when dosed properly is far less likely to cause gh bleed.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Nice, any hangover next day?

I disagree about nothing beating syn. gh as ipa/CJC-1295 (without DAC) when dosed properly is far less likely to cause gh bleed.
With the G8 you want to start on the low end of dosage otherwise you will get hangover.

This isn't the place to debate GH^^^

:)

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Dream, apologize in advance if you have chatted these issues up here but I am running short on time this morning. It has been years since I have been in Canada so maybe 54 there looks about like you, but I can tell you here in the States it's less than one percent.
The question is how do you keep you joints in good working order. What are YOUR staple supplements. Obviously a positive attitude has much to do with it.
With the G8 you want to start on the low end of dosage otherwise you will get hangover.

This isn't the place to debate GH^^^

:)
I agree, but don't think I have forgotten Dreams fountain of youth recipes ^^^:rolleyes:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok for sleep I am only using G8 never had much luck with peptides and other options are too expensive.

Joints are more about refocusing how you lift. I use more progression and less load than I used to. Technique is extremely important. Shorter rest periods more intensity on endurance, increaed focus are all factors. Mehcanics is the key.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I agree, but don't think I have forgotten Dreams fountain of youth recipes ^^^:rolleyes:
Ok for sleep I am only using G8 never had much luck with peptides and other options are too expensive.

Joints are more about refocusing how you lift. I use more progression and less load than I used to. Technique is extremely important. Shorter rest periods more intensity on endurance, increaed focus are all factors. Mehcanics is the key.
So thats the key huh, I feel a bit like Ralphie in A Christmas Story when he finally gets the clue to unlocking the Secret Decoder Ring only to find out answer is to "Be Sure to Drink your Ovaltine"...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So thats the key huh, I feel a bit like Ralphie in A Christmas Story when he finally gets the clue to unlocking the Secret Decoder Ring only to find out answer is to "Be Sure to Drink your Ovaltine"...
Yah no magic potion well I guess Somatropin works pretty well...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I guess if one has a bit of good genetics and a bunch of Dylan Thomas they don't need magic potion anyway...
I am a classic Endo so I can gain but staying lean is all about the Thomas...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kicked azz and had my azz kicked, tough reverting back to bb style but that's how it's supposed to work when it stops getting tough, it's time to change up.

WW2: work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double Drop
Lat pulldowns
Flat db Bench
L-Lateral Raise
Close Grip Bench
Barbell Curls
Squats
Stiff Leg Deads

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Doug, you have been killing it in here.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Kicked azz and had my azz kicked, tough reverting back to bb style but that's how it's supposed to work when it stops getting tough, it's time to change up.

WW2: work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double Drop
Lat pulldowns
Flat db Bench
L-Lateral Raise
Close Grip Bench
Barbell Curls
Squats
Stiff Leg Deads
HST eh?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Doug, you have been killing it in here.
It didn't deserve to live :) welcome back...

Something similar 1 working set the a second working set with a double drop. 3 different workouts instead of just one though. This Chris's warrrior workout. I think it's a improvement on HST, more fun anyway.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and 15 wheel of death last night, back feels better. 15 is very good especially after not doing it for the last 10 days or so.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
It didn't deserve to live :) welcome back...Something similar 1 working set the a second working set with a double drop. 3 different workouts instead of just one though. This Chris's warrrior workout. I think it's a improvement on HST, more fun anyway.
Very interesting. I need something new for next week since Ill be finishing up pct this week. Ive been looking around, might do adjoining groups, push/pull, circuit, hst, not quite sure yet but this looks exciting. I havent done hst in so long but I definitely miss the whole body pump, plus something like this would let me hit legs 3 times a week, and I LOVE LEG DAY :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting. I need something new for next week since Ill be finishing up pct this week. Ive been looking around, might do adjoining groups, push/pull, circuit, hst, not quite sure yet but this looks exciting. I havent done hst in so long but I definitely miss the whole body pump, plus something like this would let me hit legs 3 times a week, and I LOVE LEG DAY :)
This definitely supplies more of a pump than HST...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that is one bad mofo! I ruined my elbows to where I can't do it for more than a few weeks before my elbow tendinitis kicks in a bit.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Still kickin' ass in here I see! Progression is looking good Doug.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that is one bad mofo! I ruined my elbows to where I can't do it for more than a few weeks before my elbow tendinitis kicks in a bit.
I am ok with my joints on thsi but I have altered a few things, exercises reps etc..

Still kickin' ass in here I see! Progression is looking good Doug.
Always...that's what ass is for ... Kickin !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am ok with my joints on thsi but I have altered a few things, exercises reps etc..

Always...that's what ass is for ... Kickin !!
Well that's not all it's for :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sure is!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using the BAA/SAA for over a month now and they are starting grow on me ... or should I say I have started to grow on them.. did you see what I did there. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday not such a great burn day, difficult when it's Valentines and have to take he wife out... it goes in the spreadsheet though and what I take on one day I give on another so the numbers always add up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will weigh in today pics tomorrow..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PX black I am going to leave Kleens comments in blue and add mine in red so we can compare.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy... (1-5)
I give this a rating of 5, the first time I took it I might have given it a 4, but over the course of the week it seemed like I got more and more energy from it, and not as much was required for the same boost in energy.

I completely agree with Kleen on this point the product does gain strength over time so I will also say 5...

2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner... (1-5) -
I give this a 4.5, I am a relatively happy guy most of the time anyway so I would need a huge increase in positivity to the point of euphoria to give this a 5. However we shall see as life tosses things at me how much of a difference it is really making.

I am going to go up to 5 on this as well this is the one thing about it for me, I react very strongly to PEA ...

3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite... (1-5) -
Okay my rating for this product may be a little different than some. To me PX Black gets a 6 on a scale of 1-5. It makes food an after thought. I find myself reminding myself that it is time to eat, and the best part is whenever I eat, I can not only shove the food down but I can enjoy eating my food. No change in taste or over stimmed stomach trying to constrict and make swallowing the food hard. Just plain old no cravings, but no aversion to eating either. Just the way a diet pill should be, especially for those trying to retain mass while leaning up.

This is where we differ, for some reason I don't get a lot of this from it but I do feel I get some suppression I think that it's only fair to say 3.5 though.

4) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5)
I give this a 4 in this area, I agree I do seem a little more focused but I also have ADHD so it can only do so much for me. ;)

Now this is the most important thing for me for the same reason, I have never taken anything that helped more in this department. 5 all the way...focus is very key for me so this is a very important aspect.

5) This product gave me the jitters... (1-5)
1 here without a doubt. I have not even had a hint of the jitters. The second time I took 2 caps I did get a strong rush of energy for a little bit. Strong enough to say I was having a WHOOSH of energy, but even then there was no signs of jitters or trembling.

No jitters whatsoever for me...

6) This product helped me lose weight? (1-5)
I will give this a 4 for right now. So far I feel that this product is definitely helping me with the fat. Ample, appetite suppression and faster metabolism just make the fat come off however I need more time to truly assess how much it is helping, and how much was cutting carbs way down.

It's too early for me to tell I am an maintenance calories we will revisit this aspect after tomorrow's pics so 3.5 for now.

7) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5)
Hands down for this one it is a 5, I love this stuff and can't wait to see how well it works continuing on into the 8 weeks of planned use.

Even though I rated a couple things a little lower I still have to say 4.5 for me as the most important aspects are there for me tomorrows pics may bring this up to a 5 :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin utterly destroyed it today and I was lookin fuggin huge while doing it ...

Weighed in at 205 which is 2 lbs up from last week but only 1 from 2 weeks ago. Who the fug cares I'm still fuggin gettin bigger...

WW3: work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double Drop
Push Press
DB Pull Over
Incline Flies
Reverse Curls
Decline Tri Extensions
Tbar Rows
Leg Ext

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Doug, looks like this is kicking up for you. Can't wait for the pictures and remember to stand in the spot you were in for the last pictures. It definitely had the better lighting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Doug, looks like this is kicking up for you. Can't wait for the pictures and remember to stand in the spot you were in for the last pictures. It definitely had the better lighting.
No problem I stood in between liights instead of right under it. Again size gains should be evident and based on my weigh in I should be a bit leaner too.