Insomniac soldiers "LG LOG" to recover fast, add mass and drop a smart bomb on fat!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have a couple R&R (rest and recovery) days back to back. I hate those lol.... This it will be Back and Biceps monday!!! Cant wait and I should be getting the LG products by tomorrow, so they will be flowing in my system for my first workout. I just found out that GHenerate can increase glycogen storage and thats awesome; get that pumped full look all day!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, the mail brought me a treat today.. My stuff came in!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is what she wrote (dosing):
1- I-GH-1 cap
6 sprays under tongue GHenerate

Initial thoughts: The GHenerate was tasty, but I wouldn't give it a 10/10, but rather an 8/10. Also, prior to ingesting the LG supps, my left shoulder was wreaking havoc, and about 30 minutes after dosing, it is a tad better (not sure if it is a placebo). Also, I didnt feel like mowing the backyard, but after I dosed, I was a bit more calm.. Im gonna eat dinner, go see the A-team, talk to GF, take 6 sprays of GHenerate and 1 cap I-gh-1 and hopefully pass out!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This means: I'M KICKING OFF THE LOG FINALLY!!!!

Thanks again LG!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had a nice pre-log goin on lol time to kick a$$

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
do it to it my friend!!! and that was a great tri lift today! Serious volume brother!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The A-team was ****in awesome!!! I think it could be best movie of the year material!! Gonna dose I-gh-1 and Ghenerate in an hour and maybe it will knock my insomniac ass out!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Go see this movie if you have not already, it is Gamer approved ;)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
The A-team was ****in awesome!!! I think it could be best movie of the year material!! Gonna dose I-gh-1 and Ghenerate in an hour and maybe it will knock my insomniac ass out!
I'll be giving that a shot too

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
They did A team without mr T? I wonder if they asked him...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not Mr. T. Its Rampage Jackson and he plays a good BA.. No gold..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First night on GHenerate and I-GH-1:
-was much more relaxed when I hit the sack and layed down.
-I fell asleep a lot faster.
-Really cant remember if I had any dreams.
-Upon wakeup at 7, I feel better rested than I usually do.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thinking of watching her on post tonight!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
That was pretty good I gotta admit. I saw it opening night and the theatre was CRAMMED! I enjoyed Rampages acting. Not bad.

Also, if youre into kinda stupid comedies Get Him to the Greek is fawkin hilarious!! :lol:

also i thought this would be a good time for shameless self promotion. sorry gamer. check out my sdrol log... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/155382-southern-charm-turns.html

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its ok southern lol...

Well, the joint relief last night was a placebo. My joints wreaked this morning! Its whatever though. But this stuff has been making super calm all the time, even when I should be highly pissed..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be taking my LG supps in about 45 mins and then gonna hit the sack and hopefully get another restful night :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Second night of I-GH-1 and GHenerate:
-Cant remember when I fell asleep, but I know it didnt take long at all to get there
-Had a long vivid dream, but I only remember key point from it
-Woke up again feeling better rested than usual and I usually feel like dog **** upon wakeup.
-Looking a tad bit fuller upon wakeup before getting any carbs in me too and I usually look flat upon wakeup.

There still is no joint relief yet to speak of, but im gonna give it a week or two before I might start noticing increased GH output effects.

Today is another rest day and that means no lifting and no cardio.

Going to hit up the gym tomorrow and hit up back and biceps and im feelin like my shoulder will be up to it, as its feeling much better now.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will review most of my key points a couple weeks in, when this stuff will be at full force.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Just got my supervisors phone number ;) Oh Yah!
Civilian or Military??

I dated an E6 in my unit (I'm an E4...waiting for a damn E5 slot for 2 years now) for almost 2 years...it ended badly, mainly because chicks in the military are partially insane...she had schizofrenia in the family...and went nutso on me. To be fair to her I wasn't the best boyfriend all the time, but who the hell is right. Anyway, I came to Iraq partially to get away from her (maybe like 2% of the reason, lol) and I think she will be my squad leader when I get back...awkward, because I might be a **** sometimes without even realizing it.

Moral: Age old Army saying, don't **** where you eat, also applies to F***ing. Just my $.02 :D

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Civilian or Military??

I dated an E6 in my unit (I'm an E4...waiting for a damn E5 slot for 2 years now) for almost 2 years...it ended badly, mainly because chicks in the military are partially insane...she had schizofrenia in the family...and went nutso on me. To be fair to her I wasn't the best boyfriend all the time, but who the hell is right. Anyway, I came to Iraq partially to get away from her (maybe like 2% of the reason, lol) and I think she will be my squad leader when I get back...awkward, because I might be a **** sometimes without even realizing it.

Moral: Age old Army saying, don't **** where you eat, also applies to F***ing. Just my $.02 :D
Age old army saying: I'd eat a mile of her **** to see where it came from

Just made E-5 in 3 1/2 years. Try Active active, no active guard ;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Second night of I-GH-1 and GHenerate:
-Cant remember when I fell asleep, but I know it didnt take long at all to get there
-Had a long vivid dream, but I only remember key point from it
-Woke up again feeling better rested than usual and I usually feel like dog **** upon wakeup.
-Looking a tad bit fuller upon wakeup before getting any carbs in me too and I usually look flat upon wakeup.

There still is no joint relief yet to speak of, but im gonna give it a week or two before I might start noticing increased GH output effects.

Today is another rest day and that means no lifting and no cardio.

Going to hit up the gym tomorrow and hit up back and biceps and im feelin like my shoulder will be up to it, as its feeling much better now.
A+!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Civilian or Military??

I dont think I would date military lol.. So, civi..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I don't know ...I would of gave G.I Jane a go in the movie...

thx 4 the msg gamer

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm still hoping to **** her when I go home lol. Ex girlfriend, she will see the new me and want it :D Damn was she good in bed though o_O

But yea, crazy lmao

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, lasts nights sleep was just as great as the two previous nights! Dreams were also really vivid! Now I cant wait for the end of the day, when I get to sleep becasue I know its going to be great sleep!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so, this is what she wrote:
1 t-911 tab 3 hours pre workout
1 I-GH-1 30 mins pre workout
6 pumps GHenerate 30 mins pre workout
1.5 scoops ASGT 30 mins pre workout
That all = one badasss back workout!

Wieghted wide arm pullups:
45lbx7
45lbx7
45lbx7
45lbx5

T-bar rows:
135lbx12
180x10
215x8

Front Lat pulldowns:
175lbx10
180x10
180x10
180x10

DB shrugs:
110lbx8
110lbx8
110lbx6

Barbell curls:
105lbx3
95lbx5
95lbx4
95lbx3

Seated 1 arm 25lb DB preacher curls 4 sets between 10-12 reps per arm, no rest!!