Insomniac soldiers "LG LOG" to recover fast, add mass and drop a smart bomb on fat!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In really late, but in.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More food, and still got 2 more tall glasses of whole milk, 1 with chocolate nutra pro in it! Ripped off one om my calluses on my hand and ouch and phucking blood lol..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at your request sir,

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I was put back on my job schedule thank God, I got car payment lol... Gonna have a shoulder workout at around 4ish and have the ASGT/T911 combo again!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was put back on my job schedule thank God, I got car payment lol... Gonna have a shoulder workout at around 4ish and have the ASGT/T911 combo again!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Yea this LG stuff is the bomb

Two thumbs right up

:fing02:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man ASGT is by far one of the best pre workouts ive taken. I know its not popular around here but I like superpump too. ASGT is nowhere near as pungent going down so I think it's the winner so far. I wanna see how that t911 works for ya

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
take no prisoners my friend
Never do:sgrin:

Took T911 sample tab 2 hours before gym and ASGT 45 minutes prior. Definitely got me in the mood to lift after a 10 hour work shift! I did shoulders!

DB shoulder press:
40*12
50*10
60*6
60*5
Barbell upright rows outside shoulder width grip:
95*8
105*6
105*6
DB lateral raises:
17.5*8
20*8
20*8
20*8

4 sets of 25lb DB rear flies superseted with facepulls.

Oh and my form is impeccable on each lift. I see to many people lift too heavy on shoulders with ****ty form and then need shoulder surgery and rehab.. The ASGT is great so far and I stress great!!! Focus and energy is so clean. Doesn't make you jittery and gives you oh so much aggression!! Oh and my testes are swelling a bit and I had what felt like testicle growth pain last night, so t-911 might be kicken in!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
holy crap man when was that!!!????

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
if you have any issues after next week, give me a buzz. I can help get her moving. And congrats my friend!!! we need more gym rats in leadership!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you have any issues after next week, give me a buzz. I can help get her moving. And congrats my friend!!! we need more gym rats in leadership!!!
Thats a big HooAhhh! And thanks and yes we do!:usa:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
curious, what was your commissioning source??? ROTC???

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
awe yes. Good stuff my friend!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Amen to Gym rats in leadership...my Co CO failed his last PT test o_O

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is my yummy dinner only an hour after my post workout meal lol; which consisted of a buck double and small frie from BK!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Note: I am actually seeing growth in my calves, now that im working them lol..

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Wow, wtf.. Hopefully he isn't combat arms...
No but with what my unit does he should be ashamed :(

9/10 times we are attached to sf in the ****. I just got unlucky, although my boss right now is trying to swing some deal to get me and him into the sf base to work shortly.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No but with what my unit does he should be ashamed :(

9/10 times we are attached to sf in the ****. I just got unlucky, although my boss right now is trying to swing some deal to get me and him into the sf base to work shortly.
Im hearin ya brotha..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In a couple ours im gonna go do a triceps/biceps workout! Time wake my ass up and take a sample T-911 tab! Maybe the I-GH-1 and GHenerate will come in today!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed,

but im going to be honest, i didnt read a damn thing because im too lazy,

any way your going to just update begining post with your daily info?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed,

but im going to be honest, i didnt read a damn thing because im too lazy,

any way your going to just update begining post with your daily info?
I thought you updated beginning post with final review lol?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i dont know, im just lazy, dont mind me, im here to support, good start up though.

ha . im too tired this morn.
If you read the first page and the last 2 page, you'll be pretty much caught up lol.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What's your next lift bro?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's your next lift bro?
I did triceps today! Was gonna do biceps also, but wasnt feelin it. Will hit those with back in a couple days. Here is what I did:
Upon wakeup 1 T-911 sample tab
1 hour after wakeup 1 scoop ASGT
Hour later, made it to the gym to kick some arse!

Close grip bench:
135x8
175x6
195x6
205x3

DB seated skull crushers:
65x10
75x6
75x6

Tricep rope pushdowns:
80x10
90x8
100x8

Weighted dips:
65x6
65x6
65x6

And all that after a shoulder lift last night!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me give my thoughts on t-911 so far:
-heightened aggression everywhere, especially on the road and especially coupleed with ASGT
-my erections are getting so hard at points it is painful.
-Im getting some pimples on my legs, and I have never got those before.
-facial hair seems to grow faster.

After this I-GH-1/Ghenerate log, or possibly towards the end, I will run pink magic for a month and log that while continuing to bulk up until my test-e/dbol cycle..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice lift bro
Ya, and what I dont get is my tricep lifts go up, while my bench stays the same or goes down lol... In my opinion my chest is a lot bigger in comparison to my triceps yet my triceps may surpass my chest:lol:.. Better not haha..

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ya, and what I dont get is my tricep lifts go up, while my bench stays the same or goes down lol... In my opinion my chest is a lot bigger in comparison to my triceps yet my triceps may surpass my chest:lol:.. Better not haha..
Do your bench and tri the same day. Just make sure you do your chest first. :)
Your tri may still be recovering on your chest day which will hurt you bench numbers.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your tri may still be recovering on your chest day which will hurt you bench numbers.
Good point

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe.. But I usually give 3 days after triceps before I hit chest again. And, if I do close grip after my chest lifts, thats going to be a lot lower.. 205x3 is my new PR. Last week I did 185x5 barely, with assistance for the last couple reps.. I also switch it up too. I might do chest/tris or chest then tris..

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Well the GH Enerate gets a 10 for taste mate

LGS-21-2.jpg

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Maybe.. But I usually give 3 days after triceps before I hit chest again. And, if I do close grip after my chest lifts, thats going to be a lot lower.. 205x3 is my new PR. Last week I did 185x5 barely, with assistance for the last couple reps.. I also switch it up too. I might do chest/tris or chest then tris..
Try taking a week off from doing arms on there own and see if the other numbers go up. you may be over training your arms.