Insomniac soldiers "LG LOG" to recover fast, add mass and drop a smart bomb on fat!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I think some of my lifts are good for my weight..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My dipping belt just came in the mail, no more using dumbbells in between my legs for pullups and dips anymore!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the way to kill it G8...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Dipping belt? I just put a chain through a normal belt :p

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dipping belt? I just put a chain through a normal belt :p
Haha, I'd look like a tool if I went to the gym like that lol.. Oh wait, im the guy that holds an 80lb DB between his calfs to do dips, guess I am a tool :bigok:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ total tool :crazy:

80lbs? I need to see what my max is on dips o_O Shooting for 35 10x10 tomorrow...going to hurt I am sure

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ total tool :crazy:

80lbs? I need to see what my max is on dips o_O Shooting for 35 10x10 tomorrow...going to hurt I am sure
My max might be 100lb or more if we are talking 1 good rep.. In the past month I have gone from 45lbx6 now to 80lbx6.. Im hoping to get to 90x6 within a few weeks..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For those that didnt catch my lift today on the previous page simply because you dont read every page lol:stooges:
Lots of PR goodness

Phucking amazing chest day filled with PR galore!!!!!!

Flat bench:
135x8 warmup
135x8 warmup
185x6
205x6
225x6
245x5

Incline DB press:
65x8
75x6
85x6
85x5

Weighted dips:
bodyweight x8
75x6
80x6
80x6

Cable cross:
60x8
60x8
70x8
70x8

seated DB skullcrushers:
80x6
80x6
80x6

Do work son!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, i'm jealous of you guys. If I put anymore than 25lbs on there my shoulder starts screaming at me.

Maybe I'll find new form 2maro and I'll magically be fine. It happened on monday with bench, so the mer fact im sub'd to this log should give me good karma for dips 2maro, right?
Oh I know that feeling bro.. Its terrible...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
My chest just stopped hurting from dip day last week lol o_O Felt like my sternum shattered

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never have, should I?
I think it's worth a shot. I never used to, then once I met the guy who has helped me with the show and my diet/training now he advised me to. A lot of people have lagging upper pecs, I dont. If anything my lower is because once baseball seaosn starts I try and do at least 1 exercise and it's alwas incline.

Plus you look like a bad ass when you have friends that boast about a 315 flat bench and then you go over and incline 315 for a set of 4, lol. Little do they know I more than likely couldnt have pressed that 315 for 1 on flat :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, i'm jealous of you guys. If I put anymore than 25lbs on there my shoulder starts screaming at me.

Maybe I'll find new form 2maro and I'll magically be fine. It happened on monday with bench, so the mer fact im sub'd to this log should give me good karma for dips 2maro, right?
DW...try dipping with your knees out in front of you. It will feel strange at first but it really forces you to stay upright and helps with the shoulder pain. The minute I start rolling forward my shoulders rage.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW...try dipping with your knees out in front of you. It will feel strange at first but it really forces you to stay upright and helps with the shoulder pain. The minute I start rolling forward my shoulders rage.
But I thought it was the rolling forward that makes a good dip with your knees behind you? That's how it get's your chest too as it puts you on a bit of a decline.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I thought it was the rolling forward that makes a good dip with your knees behind you? That's how it get's your chest too as it puts you on a bit of a decline.
Yea i see how this can be a catch 22. I know they are great for lower pec development when done like you are describing. I'm looking at it more for tricep work so it's all good for me homie :cool:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhh all of the sudden you're too cool for the lower pecs.. I see how it is

lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it's worth a shot. I never used to, then once I met the guy who has helped me with the show and my diet/training now he advised me to. A lot of people have lagging upper pecs, I dont. If anything my lower is because once baseball seaosn starts I try and do at least 1 exercise and it's alwas incline.

Plus you look like a bad ass when you have friends that boast about a 315 flat bench and then you go over and incline 315 for a set of 4, lol. Little do they know I more than likely couldnt have pressed that 315 for 1 on flat :lol:
My upper pec doesn't lag that much really. I bet I could press 95lb-105lb DBs for reps if I did incline DB press as my first chest exercise. I'd really like to bring my flat bench to the 300s before I start doing upper chest work first.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I did legs today.. Please dont laugh at my weak squats.. I really try to keep moving the weight up, but im stuck.. I used to rep 275, but I dont know what happened...

Squats:
135x8
205x6
245x4

Leg press:
405x12
495x8
585x5

Leg extensions:
190x12
210x8
230x6

Leg curls:
145x10
160x8
175x8

DB walking lunges:
3 100 foot passes

Seated calf raises:
100x8
110x6
120x5
125x5

Came home and damn near fall down the stairs because my legs felt like the were gonna give.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The supps:
-decent sleep last night
-real vivid dreams
-woke up well rested
-shoulder feels good today after my chest workout yesterday
-T-911 samples giving me some random night boners
-ASGT & T-911 giving me road rage LMAO and helps me kill the weights
-Pumps from all supps combined are decent, not top notch, but I didn't expect that.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I did legs today.. Please dont laugh at my weak squats.. I really try to keep moving the weight up, but im stuck.. I used to rep 275, but I dont know what happened...

Squats:
135x8
205x6
245x4

Leg press:
405x12
495x8
585x5

Leg extensions:
190x12
210x8
230x6

Leg curls:
145x10
160x8
175x8

DB walking lunges:
3 100 foot passes

Seated calf raises:
100x8
110x6
120x5
125x5

Came home and damn near fall down the stairs because my legs felt like the were gonna give.

Yea benching more than you squat.....gamer we gotta work on that my friend or else idk if I can be seen in your logs :ntome:

I kid, I kid. Takes time man, everyone has something they dominate with and something that's weak. Foucus on that form and go deep, so even if you"re not mivng a lot of weight, you'll at least have some nice wheels.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea benching more than you squat.....gamer we gotta work on that my friend or else idk if I can be seen in your logs :ntome:

I kid, I kid. Takes time man, everyone has something they dominate with and something that's weak. Foucus on that form and go deep, so even if you"re not mivng a lot of weight, you'll at least have some nice wheels.
Haha, guess it takes time, but I have been stuck for a couple months.. Sqaut, flat bench and military press take so long to increase so little.. Most my other lifts jump all the time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, guess it takes time, but I have been stuck for a couple months.. Sqaut, flat bench and military press take so long to increase so little.. Most my other lifts jump all the time.
Maybe you should look into DC. It's helped a handful of people, that I know not to mention what you read on the internet, that it has really helped break through pleatues.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should look into DC. It's helped a handful of people, that I know not to mention what you read on the internet, that it has really helped break through pleatues.
I may try that!

Even though I cant squat much, I got in a decent leg workout; my legs are like jello now..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, so like im kinda doing a leg raise?
I just get into a seated position. I did strictly body weight reps until the form got comfortable.

This does bring the chest into the movement and sort of skews the numbers for the triceps. I like to totally isolate the triceps.:veryhappy:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just get into a seated position. I did strictly body weight reps until the form got comfortable.
I went with the Hammer seated Dip machine 2day, kinda to get back into the swing of things and that way i can focus on what you were talking about. I think it went well. I loaded it up with a little more than my bodyweight and got 21RP reps. Thanks for the advice!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus my legs are sore as ****!!! In about an hour, I'll dose I-GH-1 and GHenerate and get a great nights sleep. Tomorrow is shoulders after work.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great numbers on the leg workout

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great numbers on the leg workout
Well thanks, besides the squats of course, but im not gonna give up. I think I know why I was able to squat more a while ago; I had been squating with vibrams finger shoes, which are amazing for squats. Now I wear super padded underarmor shoes because I lost my vibrams. Anyways, im off to do a shoulder workout!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoulder lift was decent, I dont go overkill because I love my shoulders haha:

seated DB shoulder press:
50x10
60x8
70x5

outside shoulder width grip barbell upright rows:
85x12
95x10
115x6

DB lateral raises:
17.5x12
20x8
25x8

standing military press:
95x10
95x10
95x10

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice shoulder workout

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulder lift was decent, I dont go overkill because I love my shoulders haha:

seated DB shoulder press:
50x10
60x8
70x5

outside shoulder width grip barbell upright rows:
85x12
95x10
115x6

DB lateral raises:
17.5x12
20x8
25x8

standing military press:
95x10
95x10
95x10
shooooot, man just reading those upright row numbers are hurting my shoulders. Nice workout broski

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crazy ass intense back workout!!!!:

Weighted pullups:
45x7
45x7
45x7
45x7

Lat pulldown:
190x10
190x10
190x10

T-bar rows:
127.5x10
162.5x9
210x6

DB shrugs:
110x8
110x8
110x8

Bicep curl machine 3 set burnout.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I-GH-1 and GHenerate last night:
-Vivid as hell dreams
-sleep was good
-fell asleep fast
-woke up rested
-looking fuller in the morning

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ Thanks for the support you two! I used the 35lb plate tip for the t-bar rows and I got mad ROM..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Ever try single handed T-rows with the bar?

Just wondering, i haven't. It is back day and gym time in an hour though ;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

Nevermind, im not smart enough to figure out dumb bell rows make more sense haha

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I would feel so off balanced lol? Never tried it. But, just like 1 legged squats, I dont think it would contribute to back size or strength..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would feel so off balanced lol? Never tried it. But, just like 1 legged squats, I dont think it would contribute to back size or strength..
agreed. i use one leg squats in the end of my cutting cycles but only then. i dont think these are useful excercises in terms of mass and size... and i would tip over with that t-bar idea.