INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

Jackstu69

Awards
I think all 3 would be great. If you are trying to get super lean you will lose less muscle mass with the anabolics.
If you are looking to grow you willbe able to eat alot more and grow faster due to the increased insulin levels.
Thanks for the input. Really appreciate it. You think 1 month of androgen and follidrone will be a decent stack to see decent results or should I do them for 2 months?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think all 3 would be great. If you are trying to get super lean you will lose less muscle mass with the anabolics.
If you are looking to grow you will be able to eat a lot more and grow faster due to the increased insulin levels.
Now this is what we want to hear!

If you are looking to grow you will be able to eat a lot more and grow faster due to the increased insulin levels.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered two with two more Follidrones and a Letrone 2. Looking forward to trying the new product. Sent it to all the girls I know who I've convinced to stay away from semaglutide.

Would stacking Incinderine with Follidrone be too much due to the double up on Quercitin? Or is that more for absorption?

Congrats on the release and success @brundel and BLR !

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered two with two more Follidrones and a Letrone 2. Looking forward to trying the new product. Sent it to all the girls I know who I've convinced to stay away from semaglutide.

Would stacking Incinderine with Follidrone be too much due to the double up on Quercitin? Or is that more for absorption?

Stacking those two wouldn’t be an issue at all. Quercetin is an amazing product in itself, the more the merrier.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input. Really appreciate it. You think 1 month of androgen and follidrone will be a decent stack to see decent results or should I do them for 2 months?
2 months would definitely give you more time to build muscle. I'm not saying 4 weeks isn't any good but building real muscle tissue takes time no matter what you take. For example most would suggest a min of 10 weeks for a steroid cycle and steroids are more powerful. It just takes time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now this is what we want to hear!

Yah I think I mentioned...anyone who has used insulin for bodybuilding purposes will tell you its extremely anabolic. This is because you can eat so much more and the body absorbs it. So...if you train hard and double down on food intake I could see this being a major muscle builder

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks brother. No quercetin in incinderine. Besides the quercetin we use Is quercetin niacin co crystals. Whole different beast. Good for bioavailability yes but also a massive vasodilator, antiaging compound, health compound. Plus no flush from the niacin. The more the better.
There isn't any in incinderine though so no worries

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m so sad I missed the sale by a couple of hours
It's still there. I just checked. Also for anyone who misses strong will have it in stock eventually too

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
I dont think I would take both before bed. Its massive overkill for one but also your blood sugar can drop too low which can cause problems. I dont think you need both frankly but if you do choose to use both then start with a low dose of Incinderine. Like 1 cap am. See how you feel. I would get a glucose meter and test your blood glucose levels before, after an hour. Before and after eating etc to see how your body responds.
If you dont want to do all this then just start slow. And probably dont take both before bed.
Pardon my ignorance, but if this keeps insulin secretion high in order to keep blood glucose low and metformin increases insulin sensitivity, they might be synergistic albeit probably too powerful for anyone that does not have extremely high bf%.
Or how do you think they would interact @brundel ?
Thank you for your availability to discuss these things and educate, much appreciated!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@brundel
Any potential issue with running Incinderine and Phosphatidic Acid together?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pardon my ignorance, but if this keeps insulin secretion high in order to keep blood glucose low and metformin increases insulin sensitivity, they might be synergistic albeit probably too powerful for anyone that does not have extremely high bf%.
Thank you for your availability to discuss these things and educate, much appreciated!
Metformin works via a different mechanism to lower blood glucose.

I answered in an earlier post that if one is prescribed Metformin and they take it before bed, the user could start low by taking 1 incinderine mid day to see how they feel, then walk the dose up as long as everything checks out as you go along.

I would bet my 2 bottles of incinderine I have coming to me that I could take metformin and Incinderine and it not bother me. Now I say that with 20+ years of experimentation on my body and with every concoction under the sun just about. This stuff is going to be potent but as long as you take it slow and don’t jump headlong into full dosing ALONG with metformin, you should be solid.

Also bf% doesn’t have anything to do with blood glucose directly. Ive seen people who are relatively heavy and it looks like they don’t work out and their blood sugar is solid, I have abs and a decently muscular physique and mine sits around 100. The two just don’t generally correlate.

adapt

Awards

I answered in an earlier post that if one is prescribed Metformin and they take it before bed, the user could start low by taking 1 incinderine mid day to see how they feel, then walk the dose up as long as everything checks out as you go along.

I would bet my 2 bottles of incinderine I have coming to me that I could take metformin and Incinderine and it not bother me. Now I say that with 20+ years of experimentation on my body and with every concoction under the sun just about. This stuff is going to be potent but as long as you take it slow and don’t jump headlong into full dosing ALONG with metformin, you should be solid.

Also bf% doesn’t have anything to do with blood glucose directly. Ive seen people who are relatively heavy and it looks like they don’t work out and their blood sugar is solid, I have abs and a decently muscular physique and mine sits around 100. The two just don’t generally correlate.
Im not prescribed per say
I take it because just like you my blood sugar sits around 100-105
The introduction of metformin brought my blood sugar to around mid 80s .

So just making sure i dont overkill myself. Ill definitely discontinue metformin while im taking this supp to get a better picture of its effects

Thanks

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards

Valid points, thank you !! I am not personally planning on using metformin, just incinderine, and will 100% start slow in order to reap the full body composition benefits.
I was just wondering what the interaction will be between the two, because (correct me if I am wrong) metformin works to keep you more insulin-sensitive and keep insulin low, while incinderine (at least the glp-1 agonist part) keeps insulin high.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not prescribed per say
I take it because just like you my blood sugar sits around 100-105
The introduction of metformin brought my blood sugar to around mid 80s .

So just making sure i dont overkill myself. Ill definitely discontinue metformin while im taking this supp to get a better picture of its effects

Thanks
I got you. Yea I totally get not wanting to overkill and I think that’s a smart idea and could be a solid gauge of effectiveness for Incinderine given you already know what metformin does for you and you can compare the two.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Valid points, thank you !! I am not personally planning on using metformin, just incinderine, and will 100% start slow in order to reap the full body composition benefits.
I was just wondering what the interaction will be between the two, because (correct me if I am wrong) metformin works to keep you more insulin-sensitive and keep insulin low, while incinderine (at least the glp-1 agonist part) keeps insulin high.
Yea metformin works to make cells more sensitive to insulin, reduces the uptake of glucose in the digestive tract and reduces the production of glucose by the liver.

With all this said Incinderine does have Berberine in it, which has many of the same effects as Metformin. So the product really is a dual pronged approach.

Snaeem155

Awards
Ordered 2 bottles for shipping in the UK.

Now the wait for it to arrive.

Cryptofire

Cryptofire

Awards
Thanks for heads up on Incinderine release. I was able to purchase 4 with the discount for wife and I to give it a try.

Cryptofire

Cryptofire

Awards
@brundel are you able to attach a link for ALL the info on ingredients and mechanisums of Incinerine? I tried printing out all the parts of the tread you posted here in beginning with the ref to each study but it doesnt come out that clean. I'm hoping to print or send to my wife and DR who put me on Mounjaro as he is very interested in non medication aleternatives. Thanks. [email protected]

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is taking one serve pre workout ok or will that miss you up?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It also decreases overall glucose levels and increases glucose uptake. The combo would be very potent. Here is the thing....more isn't always better. Most things have a bell curved efficacy range with the beat results coming at the top of the curve. Too much water can kill you.
Feel free to give it a shot but I would closely watch glucose levels

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as that serving is prior to a meal. I wouldn’t dose this empty stomach and then hit a workout, if it tanks your glucose levels you will not have a fun time.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I normally just have a protein shake before my workouts and eat after... I wonder if a protein shake would be sufficient or would I need to add something to it? like oats or banana or something

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I normally just have a protein shake before my workouts and eat after... I wonder if a protein shake would be sufficient or would I need to add something to it? like oats or banana or something
If you’re determined to not have carbs prior to training id dose 1 cap but bring the banana along just in case. That way if you start to feel crappy you can grab that and it should correct pretty quickly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you’re determined to not have carbs prior to training id dose 1 cap but bring the banana along just in case. That way if you start to feel crappy you can grab that and it should correct pretty quickly.
Good Idea !

I got my shipping Notification !!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@brundel is there a max amount of time you can stay on this product?

Does the effect of this product decrease as your bodyfat gets lower?

For example I am around 19% bodyfat. If i am about to lose 3% bf a month suddenly im almost single digits.

I would love to get down that low. But i was curious if you have to cycle off this.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Semaglutide and GLP-1's are the most miraculous compounds out there

I have seen 10-30lb weight losses in 1-3 months. I have easily seen well over 1-200 experiences now, and many of those were patients on the lowest dosage of Sema.

Can't wait to give this a go.

A common question I hear on GLP-1s is do you lose just fat. No you can lose muscle too, but this is simple, jack up your protein intake and you won't. I know on GLP-1's I have no appetite at all, so I force feed. I have been blending a shake in the am with whole foods for one and honestly I am on my 3rd cycle of GLP-1s and I am shredded to the bone.

My physique looks better then it has in a decade.

I for one cannot wait to try Incinderine.

I'm a big fan of Prolactrone too (off topic)

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
It also decreases overall glucose levels and increases glucose uptake. The combo would be very potent. Here is the thing....more isn't always better. Most things have a bell curved efficacy range with the beat results coming at the top of the curve. Too much water can kill you.
Feel free to give it a shot but I would closely watch glucose levels
Thanks for the response, definitely put word to what I intuitively was feeling, I have never tried metformin and will just run incinderine starting at one cap before food in the AM, very excited!!

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards

I have seen 10-30lb weight losses in 1-3 months. I have easily seen well over 1-200 experiences now, and many of those were patients on the lowest dosage of Sema.

A common question I hear on GLP-1s is do you lose just fat. No you can lose muscle too, but this is simple, jack up your protein intake and you won't. I know on GLP-1's I have no appetite at all, so I force feed. I have been blending a shake in the am with whole foods for one and honestly I am on my 3rd cycle of GLP-1s and I am shredded to the bone.

Amazing, thanks for sharing!!
This sounds like a great scenario!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Nice info to have, Thank you !

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel is there a max amount of time you can stay on this product?

Does the effect of this product decrease as your bodyfat gets lower?

For example I am around 19% bodyfat. If i am about to lose 3% bf a month suddenly im almost single digits.

I would love to get down that low. But i was curious if you have to cycle off this.
Obviously if you have5% bodyfat you will lose less than if you have 50 right. But also if you have really low bodyfat you probably dont need to run this long term. Here is the other thing....Lets say you get to whatever your target it. Lets say 10%BF.
From there you can use Incinderines insulin raising effects to grow rapidly in the same way we (bodybuilders) use insulin.
Take a cap like an hour before a meal adn use the insulin kick to allow you to eat more.
This is a really versatile tool. I think everyone is excited about the fat burning potential but Im thinking its going to be a masive anabolic as well. I just havnt tested it in this regard. I ahve used insulin though and its one of the most anabolic substances Ive used. And Ive used most traditional PEDs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Right, there are reports of people losing muscle mass but this isnt really related to us because we eat more protein and have better control of our diets than the average joe just taking Ozempic.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah everyone please be patient. We are getting these out as fast as possible but we have the same number of people working in the warehouse and thousands of extra orders so....we are hustling but it will probably take a few days after your order was placed. wejust shipped 3408 if you are wondering where you are in line. This will be the last for the day so anything after 3408 will be packed tomorrow or sun.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another tip I will give you guys about GLP-1s and I say this not bragging but just stating a fact. I began learning to administer this from a physician in Jan 2020. So when Covid hit and everyone was mask nazi'd up acting like assholes and washing groceries down w bleach after they were delivered to their door, I was working with patients with Sema, etc.

It was not approved yet (wegovy) for fat loss, but nvm that. We were on it and I saw the dramatic effects of this compound probably before most doctors did. So on a good note, we have as bodybuilders more data then many actual doctors

And so I can tell you this. Be very careful what you eat on this GLP-1.

Do not eat high sugar foods, and do not consume much if any alcohol. Especially things like Wine.

You have been warned.
Nausea is a common side of GLP-1s as is constipation but it's really just a minor inconvenience and most patients and users adapt to it

With that being said and done, if you go out and get drunk or eat a banana split on these compounds, the chances of you puking your brains out, and for hours, is very high.

I can't tell you how many clients I warn. Who don't listen. Only to say Wesley I puked for 3 hours. Projectile vomit. I puked until I almost passed out.

Yeah no ****.

So yeah friends. That.

Friendly warning.

@brundel any chance my order is otw? I hate to keep asking you but I know you are so busy I hope you didn't forget me.