NEW BLR FAT BURNER INCINDERINE IS LIVE!!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 2...just to gauge is it stim free?? Just planning

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 2...just to gauge is it stim free?? Just planning
It has a potent bitter orange extract but technically this is beta adrenergic agonists not CNS stims. Still you might feel stimulation.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 2 myself. Dose all 4caps at once or split 2/2?

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 2 myself. Does all 4caps at once or split 2/2?
I would start with 1 cap am and 1 cap pm, like around 6 or so. For a few days then go to 2 twice a day.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bought 2 and 2 Follidrone with the code (thanks!). Can you stack the two or is that overboard on quercitin?

alanhouston90

Awards
Question @brundel…I usually follow IF..if I workout in the am and take EC stack pre workout, any issues you can see presenting themselves if I only dose 1 cap before my 1st and 2nd meal around 3pm and 7pm? Would low BS present itself as an after effect the next morning do you think? Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question @brundel…I usually follow IF..if I workout in the am and take EC stack pre workout, any issues you can see presenting themselves if I only dose 1 cap before my 1st and 2nd meal around 3pm and 7pm? Would low BS present itself as an after effect the next morning do you think? Thanks
Honestly i don't know

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the honesty.
I just dont want to lie to you and say I know. I think the chance of you experiencing low blood sugar is MUCH higher than it would normally be. Something I used to do when I was bodybuilding was I would make a shake before bed. Peanut butter, protein powder, a little whipped cream or whole cream and ice blended. SOOOO tasty. And the peanut butter and cream help the shake digest slowly over the night keep blood sugar more even. Otherwise Id wake up in the middle of the night starved and have to eat.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Is the sale over sorry didn’t see a timeframe

Thanks

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel
Liking this after just one week.
8/17 Started at 1-am /1-pm (no side effects at all)
8/23 moved to 1am / 1 lunch / 1pm (Still no side effect)
Main thing I have noticed (at both dosing sizes) in just one week: Really helps with my snack cravings between meals. I have none! i use to

I Seem to be leaning up a little bit more (lower abs). been on maintenance or below for about 8 months. lost 6% BF. kind of stalled out at 14% the last 40 days. hoping this will help me get rid of about 2% more. Goal is 12%. I'm too old and don't care enough to go below 12% at this stage in life. Plus I don't want to have to purchase all new clothes. All the hotwifes don't seem to care;)

Saw your sold out. Glad I jumped on 2 bottles.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel
Liking this after just one week.
8/17 Started at 1-am /1-pm (no side effects at all)
8/23 moved to 1am / 1 lunch / 1pm (Still no side effect)
Main thing I have noticed (at both dosing sizes) in just one week: Really helps with my snack cravings between meals. I have none! i use to

I Seem to be leaning up a little bit more (lower abs). been on maintenance or below for about 8 months. lost 6% BF. kind of stalled out at 14% the last 40 days. hoping this will help me get rid of about 2% more. Goal is 12%. I'm too old and don't care enough to go below 12% at this stage in life. Plus I don't want to have to purchase all new clothes. All the hotwifes don't seem to care;)

Saw your sold out. Glad I jumped on 2 bottles.
Thats awesome brother. Yah it really seemed to curb my cravings as well. Allowed me to stop eating before bed. I lost a ton of weight but I did reduce calories probably 500-750. BUt the overall bodyweight reduction was massive and Ive kept alot of the fat off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really helps with my snack cravings between meals. I have none! i use to
Good to know. I may have to give this a shot because my snack cravings are always through the roof!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. I may have to give this a shot because my snack cravings are always through the roof!
Defiantly working for me. The love handles are almost completely gone and the lower ab fat is starting to fade.
This is after 2 client dinners last week with drinks and a family cookout last Sunday. (had 3 burgers, nibbled on snack food and had at least 8 beers. and this fruit pizza that was awesome)
Really liking the 3 per day split out AM/lunch/PM.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defiantly working for me. The love handles are almost completely gone and the lower ab fat is starting to fade.
This is after 2 client dinners last week with drinks and a family cookout last Sunday. (had 3 burgers, nibbled on snack food and had at least 8 beers. and this fruit pizza that was awesome)
Really liking the 3 per day split out AM/lunch/PM.
This is great news! I keep getting reports from people saying they are seeing really solid results. That dreaded last couple of lbs in the stomach area is always tough for me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay its been almost a month and impressed already!
Purchased 2 bottle on the launch sale. Always been a good responder to most of BLR's products over the years.
Note: I had just come off a 3month semi-cut when I started taking Incinderine.
8/17/2023 Started 1am/ 1pm (noticed less between meal cravings)
8/23/2023 Started 1am/1lunch/1pm. started to get a little bit of heart burn at night.
9/12/2023 changed dosing to 1am / 2 lunch, late evening heart burn is gone.
After 28 days, I’m only down 2lbs, but the lower ab definition is what has impressed me with this product. This is a problem area for me. In the past I would have had to be in a 600cal deficit for 6 mo.
New definition everywhere is showing as well.
Looks like I have another staple to add to my BLR collection and rotation!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purchased 2 bottle on the launch sale. Always been a good responder to most of BLR's products over the years.
8/23/2023 Started 1am/1lunch/1pm. started to get a little bit of heart burn at night.
After 28 days, I’m only down 2lbs, but the lower ab definition is what has impressed me with this product. This is a problem area for me. In the past I would have had to be in a 600cal deficit for 6 mo.
Thats awesome man. I think people dont realize. Someone who has been training for a decade or 2 and has very strict diet and training and has only a small amount of bodyfat isnt going to lose 30lbs. They wouldnt want to. If someone is obese and runs a strict diet and caloric deficit they will lost a ton more than someone at 9% and at maintenance.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is impressive!! Love that it’s working well for you! I think I’m most impressed that it’s so versatile…being anabolic and a fat burner!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well had to order 3 more bottles. (Cant run out) I'm responding great and now my wife has been taking 1 am / 1pm. for the last week. she is hit and miss with the gym, due to her work schedule. She noticed what this was doing for my abs and decided to try it out. LOL

Last edited:

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've lost my interest in food. Just doesn't taste all that good very strange thing but I'm down 5lbs. One week into my second bottle.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well had to order 3 more bottles. (Cant run out) I'm responding great and now my wife has been taking 1 am / 1pm. for the last week. she is hit and miss with the gym, due to her work schedule. She noticed what this was doing for my abs and decided to try it out. LOL
Looking forward to hearing about your wife or any womens results.
Anyone know how long we can realistically run this?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see its starting to work its magic. I dont remember when I started to really notice but there was a point where I looked in the mirror and was like.....either Im sick and need to see a dr or this stuff is REALLY good. Thankfully it was really good. Also its been nearly 6 months and I still have kept the fat off.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've lost my interest in food. Just doesn't taste all that good very strange thing but I'm down 5lbs. One week into my second bottle.
I think the effects on the GI microbiome make a difference here. Different bacteria crave different things so it effects your food cravings.