Recomp20 or BLR Father Figure Stack

EverySir

Awards
I’m just curious if anyone has tried these products separately? I’ve been on the FFS from BLR (Androgin, Follidrone and Incinderine) for 2 months now and I was thinking of switching things up if it benefited my wallet (lol).

I’ve ran into SNS Recomp20 and was very curious about it. My goals have been to cut massively (down 40 lbs since August), and I have another 40 to lose. I’d really like to keep building my body up while I’m going through this. Diet and lifestyle are #1 for me so those are in check. I was just wondering if anyone had some feedback on recomp20. I haven’t used any SNS supps and a 3 month supply is the equivalent of one month from BLR. I love the BLR stack and feel likes it’s helped out tremendous, but I don’t have the $120 per month to continue spending on it. I’m open to other stacks as well if any recommendations.
Thanks!

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recomp 20 is a copy of the old Compound 20 which is I think is one of the best supps ever made. I recently started Recomp 20 and can say that I am getting the exact same effects I used to get from compund 20. Highly recommended and SNS has a 25% of sale right now and they 1,3,6 and 12 packs of recomp 20. I just bought a 6 pack for 149$. This stuff works great on a cut.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Recomp20 is killer recomp as well as libido and overall wellness boost. Strength gains are no slouch either. Up there imo of top supplements has so many benefits with the ingredients included I'm sure you will love it.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Recomp20 is killer recomp as well as libido and overall wellness boost. Strength gains are no slouch either. Up there imo of top supplements has so many benefits with the ingredients included I'm sure you will love it.
I've thought about adding recomp20 but every time I was gonna order it, they were sold out. LOL. Can you expand on the overall wellness boost?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've thought about adding recomp20 but every time I was gonna order it, they were sold out. LOL. Can you expand on the overall wellness boost?
I'm sure he'll reply too, but for me on the wellness boost part - I just in general feel better on it. It's hard to explain, but just better overall, like more energy during the day. Not a stim type energy just more alert and its like everything comes a little easier - the next rep, the next set, even doing physical stuff during the day.

We haven't been running out of it in awhile. It's very popular and it does sell out quickly but we've been consistently increasing inventory levels the best we can on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a link to the Recomp20 introduction and feedback thread. There is some good info in there and especially page 5 where there's some recent bloodwork posted that was extremely impressive.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Agree with @sns8778 said, more energy is prominent (spacing doses the recommended 6-8hours), you can get that type of uplifting energy all day. It leads to more motivation to get stuff done, as well as a more positive mood overall.

With it getting dark out quicker and upcoming snow(which I am not a fan of) I have not seen any drop in motivation/energy that I usually do this time of year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with @sns8778 said, more energy is prominent (spacing doses the recommended 6-8hours), you can get that type of uplifting energy all day. It leads to more motivation to get stuff done, as well as a more positive mood overall.

With it getting dark out quicker and upcoming snow(which I am not a fan of) I have not seen any drop in motivation/energy that I usually do this time of year.
Motivation is a great way to put it - I feel like I can get more done in and outside of the gym when I'm using it.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I’m just curious if anyone has tried these products separately? I’ve been on the FFS from BLR (Androgin, Follidrone and Incinderine) for 2 months now and I was thinking of switching things up if it benefited my wallet (lol).

I’ve ran into SNS Recomp20 and was very curious about it. My goals have been to cut massively (down 40 lbs since August), and I have another 40 to lose. I’d really like to keep building my body up while I’m going through this. Diet and lifestyle are #1 for me so those are in check. I was just wondering if anyone had some feedback on recomp20. I haven’t used any SNS supps and a 3 month supply is the equivalent of one month from BLR. I love the BLR stack and feel likes it’s helped out tremendous, but I don’t have the $120 per month to continue spending on it. I’m open to other stacks as well if any recommendations.
Thanks!
Forgot to add but the all day fullness is great, closest thing I can compare it to is Ara (x gels)
but for some x gels isn't viable due to the increased inflammation.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm sure he'll reply too, but for me on the wellness boost part - I just in general feel better on it. It's hard to explain, but just better overall, like more energy during the day. Not a stim type energy just more alert and its like everything comes a little easier - the next rep, the next set, even doing physical stuff during the day.

We haven't been running out of it in awhile. It's very popular and it does sell out quickly but we've been consistently increasing inventory levels the best we can on it.
That's fair. To be honest, I haven't really looked in a while. Probably gonna pick some up before my cruise next March. By cruise I mean on a cruise ship, not a blast and cruise. LOL.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's fair. To be honest, I haven't really looked in a while. Probably gonna pick some up before my cruise next March. By cruise I mean on a cruise ship, not a blast and cruise. LOL.
I understand. We do our best to continuously improve inventory levels and keep things in stock.

It's inevitable that we're going to run out of things sometimes with as many sku's as we have and using a lot of cool and unique ingredients because sometimes there are issues with raw material availability, but we always do our best to keep things in stock.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recomp 20 is a copy of the old Compound 20 which is I think is one of the best supps ever made. I recently started Recomp 20 and can say that I am getting the exact same effects I used to get from compund 20. Highly recommended and SNS has a 25% of sale right now and they 1,3,6 and 12 packs of recomp 20. I just bought a 6 pack for 149$. This stuff works great on a cut.
Hi Bro, are you still enjoying Recomp20?
I never used Compound 20 but remember when USP Labs released it. What did you get from that, that you are getting from Recomp20? Also your on if I recall correctly? I hadn’t taken much notice for this as seen the LH and FSH boosting affect (which at present I have no interest in).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never used Compound 20 but remember when USP Labs released it. What did you get from that, that you are getting from Recomp20? Also your on if I recall correctly? I hadn’t taken much notice for this as seen the LH and FSH boosting affect (which at present I have no interest in).
There's a lot more to SR10X than LH and FSH boosting properties.

If you're looking for feedback on Recomp20, there's a lot in this thread:

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I am! Bought more. I find it behaves the same as Compound 20 (exact same ingredients). Its a nice feel good supplement, price is right and I definitely notice the recomp effects. I got through xmas eating like an animal and very little damage was done. I can say the recomp20 really helped with this!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I am! Bought more. I find it behaves the same as Compound 20 (exact same ingredients). Its a nice feel good supplement, price is right and I definitely notice the recomp effects. I got through xmas eating like an animal and very little damage was done. I can say the recomp20 really helped with this!
I typed in my last messages but my phone auto corrected. If I recall your on trt also? Also thanks for elaborating. I’m using trt and wasn’t sure if this would add anything as I believe there are additive benefits of adding more supplements, whilst some have actual synergy. I wasn’t sure if this was just more potential supplements add more but was at sure if it would be synergistic (for example I’d argue ArA is synergistic with trt as it’s a complete new pathway to promote anabolism) sorry for the ramble Bro

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's a lot more to SR10X than LH and FSH boosting properties.

If you're looking for feedback on Recomp20, there's a lot in this thread:

Feel free to elaborate my Brother, as soon as I seen lh/fsh I assumed the audience was the Natty test boosting crowd (which it may be great at) but like for example I wouldn’t buy say Optimise T, which seems a great product; but when I’m injecting actual testosterone… I’d much rather use the funds and buy Xgels, PA XT or Pepti-plex (if I’m making rational sense) and target another pathway for improving my physique etc. as I have ‘Testosterone pathway’ covered.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feel free to elaborate my Brother, as soon as I seen lh/fsh I assumed the audience was the Natty test boosting crowd (which it may be great at) but like for example I wouldn’t buy say Optimise T, which seems a great product; but when I’m injecting actual testosterone… I’d much rather use the funds and buy Xgels, PA XT or Pepti-plex (if I’m making rational sense) and target another pathway for improving my physique etc. as I have ‘Testosterone pathway’ covered.
I understand what you're saying, but I think you looked at it and saw that it helps with LH and FSH and assumed that that's all that it works through, when it actually works via quite a few different pathways.

That's unfortunate if you discount an ingredient that works via a lot of different pathways just because you feel that you have one pathway covered. That is really short changing yourself out of a lot of great potential results.

The Recomp20 thread has feedback from people on HRT and people not on HRT - and people both on and off of it have posted great feedback on the product.

The product write up elaborates on it quite a bit - I always do my best to explain how ingredients work while also making sure to try to explain it in ways that the average person can understand. I don't go as deep into the science as I used to sometimes, but that's because doing so confuses a lot of people and deters a lot of people from really reading and understanding the write ups.

What a person spends their funds on is of course personal choice, and I'm a big fan of both Pepti-Plex and Phosphatidic Acid XT itself. But I'm also a big fan of Recomp20 and had pretty incredible results on it myself and it was the first thing I started using when I was easing myself back intro training last year.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I typed in my last messages but my phone auto corrected. If I recall your on trt also? Also thanks for elaborating. I’m using trt and wasn’t sure if this would add anything as I believe there are additive benefits of adding more supplements, whilst some have actual synergy. I wasn’t sure if this was just more potential supplements add more but was at sure if it would be synergistic (for example I’d argue ArA is synergistic with trt as it’s a complete new pathway to promote anabolism) sorry for the ramble Bro
If your diet and training are dialed in and you are on trt...Recomp20 will really surprise you. I like it better than a cycle actually.

Peptiplex is too, just takes a bit longer to notice effects.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, I am TRT. I agree with you. I thought supplements would be useless after getting on TRT, but its not the case at all. They work better than ever it seems when Hormones are in check (went from about 325 - 750 test using 100mg per week).

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It won't let me attach images for some reason but...

One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol
Although it's not advertised as a pre-workout, the effects of taking Recomp20 pre-workout are undeniable. I have altered when and how I take it a few times to compare and confirm that it was Recomp20 making the difference. It's not an energy or stimulant effect, but there is more "force", for lack of a better word, in the muscle.
I can't speak highly enough of/for Recomp20, I've posted anecdotal and actual bloodwork with it on a few related threads.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your diet and training are dialed in and you are on trt...Recomp20 will really surprise you. I like it better than a cycle actually.

Would be interested to hear how the two compare for aspects that they improve? I know they aren’t meant to do the same thing but for strength, vascularity, fullness, revcovery, body comp etc (the things we are all generally interested in). As you’ve used/using both and I’d imagine one may be better than the other for the aforementioned etc. cheers bro

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would be interested to hear how the two compare for aspects that they improve? I know they aren’t meant to do the same thing but for strength, vascularity, fullness, revcovery, body comp etc (the things we are all generally interested in). As you’ve used/using both and I’d imagine one may be better than the other for the aforementioned etc. cheers bro
I'd say they are very similar but Recomp20 will make you feel on cycle. There is a boost from Peptiplex but I think it's the senactiv. I could be wrong though, I think Peptistrong itself is stronger than I expected. Just took longer to notice effects.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think both can be a good option . I personally used Blr and loved it .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd say they are very similar but Recomp20 will make you feel on cycle. There is a boost from Peptiplex but I think it's the senactiv. I could be wrong though, I think Peptistrong itself is stronger than I expected. Just took longer to notice effects.
There's a really good advanced methodology of how PeptiStrong, VasoFlo+, and Senactiv work together. I touched on it some in the write up and in my posts, but I intentionally didn't go into too much detail on it just for competitive reasons.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a really good advanced methodology of how PeptiStrong, VasoFlo+, and Senactiv work together. I touched on it some in the write up and in my posts, but I intentionally didn't go into too much detail on it just for competitive reasons.
I had a feeling. BIG reason I've asked about the Senactiv single ingredient. I have a hunch once that is tossed in, the benefits will only get better. I see it as a longevity supp for athletes.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cell autophagy and mitochondrial biogenesis? Definitely the former, maybe also the latter.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

When you say better than a cycle, in what way? And what do you class as a “cycle”? Cheers Bro

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you say better than a cycle, in what way? And what do you class as a “cycle”? Cheers Bro
If you are on trt with a dialed in diet and training, adding something like Recomp20 or Peptiplex is like adding an add-on from the other options we have available.