SNS Recomp20 with Invictus / Vii-KT ?

Bob1983

Awards
Hi all,

This is my first post after having lurked and getting info in read only mode. Seems like a great community.

Currently I am on a cut using an invictus & vii-kt stack.

SNS Recomp 20 has caught my eye. Would I be okay adding this into the stack or waiting until after I finish with the Invictus/vii-kt?

Thanks

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It shouldn’t hurt, but it may be tough to distinguish effects since you’re running other supplements. I’d wait until you’ve run that stack a month or two to see how it does, then maybe throw something else at it.

Bob1983

Awards
It shouldn’t hurt, but it may be tough to distinguish effects since you’re running other supplements. I’d wait until you’ve run that stack a month or two to see how it does, then maybe throw something else at it.
Good advice. I am tempted to ditch the Invictus/vii-kt and use recomp20 first before jumping back on that stack. Im just wondering if that would be a better order to do things. I've been using Invic/vii-kt for about 6 weeks just a little under maintenance calories and its working well. However I'm thinking maybe 8 weeks on recomp20 and then go back to the invictus stack for a final cut.

Last edited: