What to stack with Recomp20

Snaeem155

Awards
Hi,

I'm looking to run recomp20 for 3 months and was wondering what would be the best SNS/CEL supp to stack with it to add on lean mass?

I'm in the UK so product availability is limited.

Ideally nothing that will require a PCT/impact hormones and stim free as I'm highly sensitive.

This is what is currently available to me:

Previously ran Follidrone 2 for 3 months with decent results.

Also any dosing advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Snaeem155

Awards
Anabolic effect has been out of stock for a while and anabolic xt isn't available yet.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve actually been quite impressed with Anabolic Effect. They also just released a product called anabolic xt which looks pretty good
Yeah for building, either of these would be my top choices. Steve designs his stuff to be stackable, so you won’t have issues adding any of their products. Just look and see what sounds good, give it a shot.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi,

I'm looking to run recomp20 for 3 months and was wondering what would be the best SNS/CEL supp to stack with it to add on lean mass?

Ideally nothing that will require a PCT/impact hormones and stim free as I'm highly sensitive.

Previously ran Follidrone 2 for 3 months with decent results.

Thanks!
Some great suggestions above .. hopefullly power stocks up on Axt and restocks AE .

From whats in stock .. recomp20 is awesome for 3-4months run ,and if your goal is to just get lean/recomp ..i really like the feedback w/ Mitoburn + lean edge or thermoscortch

cel epi-plex non prop blend is awesome and often gets forget .. people reporting good feedback on api-plex as well

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would M Test or Optimize T require any PCT afterwards?
Thanks to others for pointing this out, and I just wanted to confirm that no, no PCT is needed for M-Test &/or Optimize-T.
They are both commonly used in people's PCT regimens themselves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic effect has been out of stock for a while and anabolic xt isn't available yet.
We have Anabolic Effect back in stock on our end so if they don't have it in stock, they can order it anytime.

Anabolic XT we released about a week and a half ago on our end so hopefully they'll order it soon.

Both of those would be great stacking options for Recomp20.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi,

Thanks!
We always encourage customers to support our UK retailers but we do also have a lot of customers from the UK that order directly from us as well.

We have a lot of options to support lean muscle. For me, my personal suggestions would be CEL Anabolic Effect, SNS Anabolic XT, CEL M-Test, SNS Optimize-T, CEL Epi-Plex, SNS Anacyclus XT, etc. I could keep going on and on but I don't want to overcomplicate it haha.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm not sure what you meant by the above question. I wanted to be able to answer any questions for you, I just wasn't sure what the second line in the above quote was asking?

Oh sorry,

I mean how many how many grams for a single Epi capsule? 300 grams?

Thanks,

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh sorry,

Thanks,
are you referring to stano plex ?

if so .. its 300mg per capsule X 60 caps = 18G capped in a bottle.

In a bottle you also get basically a bottle of Vaso6 150mg per capsule X 60caps

I apologize if this isnt what your looking for .. maybe i misunderstood your question.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
are you referring to stano plex ?

if so .. its 300mg per capsule X 60 caps = 18G capped in a bottle.

In a bottle you also get basically a bottle of Vaso6 150mg per capsule X 60caps

I apologize if this isnt what your looking for .. maybe i misunderstood your question.
Yes Ty is just what i want.

OK

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes Ty is just what i want.

OK
yup np, i made a post how 2 caps = 600mg is a perfect dose for those who don't like to get those nasty sides and want to stack with natural compounds liek recomp20, anabolic effect is awesome.

here is the thread for stano, i made a while back .. theres some people from here who ran it and loved it .

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
yup np, i made a post how 2 caps = 600mg is a perfect dose for those who don't like to get those nasty sides and want to stack with natural compounds liek recomp20, anabolic effect is awesome.

here is the thread for stano, i made a while back .. theres some people from here who ran it and loved it .

Excellent ! Thanks,

I browsed. I'm going to print it to put it on my fridge lol
Will serve me as a memory aid xD

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh sorry,

Thanks,
I saw that GQ answered your question. I'm sorry about that on my end, I wasn't sure if you were talking about Epiandrosterone as in Stano-Plex 300 or Epicatechin as in Epi-Plex. Which I overthought that one bc the answer was 300 mg. to either way haha.